osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2589 (isolation #200) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2568, Menalque wrote:
In post 2547, Andresvmb wrote:There’s no way this is TvT right? Because if so, we really are screwed.
No, it’s not, osuka is here actively lying about his activity tell and trying to shove off my entire push as a scumpushed misrep

Also allowing him to avoid engaging thoroughly with the earlier reasons I have for him being scum, incidentally
you can't read me and it shows. i make it a point to not give tells and i have actually momentarily forgotten my alignment in previous games

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (isolation #201) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2571, PlusJOYED wrote:osuka mena isn't the kill today. hop back to iv please
i mean i'll do either since they're both scum

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (isolation #202) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2574, Menalque wrote:
In post 2572, innocentvillager wrote:why is osuka scum
Right now it’s because HES OPENLY LYING IN THREAD
i'm gonna stop addressing posts like these because i'm about to get a fucking aneurysm over here

i don't think i've lied at all this game so far

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (isolation #203) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2592, Menalque wrote:If osuka is town and IV is scum i will self
you better get that ready then

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (isolation #204) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2594, PlusJOYED wrote:mena stop having wrong reads
osuka stop being omgussy at this TvT and hop back on IV because a mena elim isn't happening today
this is not a tvt because mena is scum but i'll vote iv if more people speak out about not wanting to get rid of mena

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (isolation #205) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by osuka »

i have actually in the past, though i was scum in that game. iirc it was like my second or third game on ms

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2599 (isolation #206) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by osuka »

it wasn't for long to be fair but it's much easier to play scum if you put yourself in a town mindset

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2601 (isolation #207) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by osuka »

2599 is a hint in case you wanna stop obvscumming at some point

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (isolation #208) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2603, Menalque wrote:Also, notice how he’s still trying to shift the goalposts during this — he’s going from talking about how I’m scum who’s fabricating a case on him or whatever to talking about how I can’t read him

Like if I’m scum then obviously I don’t need to read him so why is he concerned with shouting about how unreadable he is and that he’s the ~unparseable man, enigma to all~? It’s bc he’s salty he’s been caught, he thinks it’s unfairly, and so he’s bitching about it by telling me that I can’t read him
i'm not gonna keep repeating myself. i've said youre fabricating and that is true. i've said you can't read me and that is true

the second part about not being able to read me is only relevant because when trying to make it look like you have a real case on someone, you have to make it sound like it's real and that comes with reasons that sound like they're real. none of yours fit in that category

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (isolation #209) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2606, Menalque wrote:
In post 2598, osuka wrote:i have actually in the past, though i was scum in that game. iirc it was like my second or third game on ms
In post 2599, osuka wrote:it wasn't for long to be fair but it's much easier to play scum if you put yourself in a town mindset
Okay I was looking for comments from non-openwolves tho
so im assuming iv doesn't count either?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2624 (isolation #210) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2616, Menalque wrote:
In post 2608, osuka wrote:i'm not gonna keep repeating myself. i've said youre fabricating and that is true. i've said you can't read me and that is true

the second part about not being able to read me is only relevant because when trying to make it look like you have a real case on someone, you have to make it sound like it's real and that comes with reasons that sound like they're real. none of yours fit in that category
Literally wtf are you even trying to say in the second para here

Like if I’m outed scum to you, which I apparently am, then IM NOT RESDING YOU from your own pov

My ability to read you is only relevant in a world where I’m town which this apparently CANNOT BE for you based on what you’re saying
if you know how to read me, then you know what my tells are. follow?

you can only make a scum push look legitimate if you have some convincing evidence that i'm scum, which involves being able to show reasons why you think that. those reasons come in the form of "look at these tells", which only sounds legitimate if 1. said evidence is real and 2. said tells apply to me

neither 1 nor 2 apply

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (isolation #211) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2622, Ydrasse wrote:osuka if you are town in your name i'll deathtunnel (1) person of your choice
iv

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (isolation #212) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2623, Menalque wrote:
In post 2512, osuka wrote:
In post 2480, Menalque wrote:On like, a fairly regular basis throughout the day, which I was trying to not bring up because of vague angle-shooty concerns and because of datisi having to yell so many times about not breaching the ongoing games rule but like, nope, people gonna force my hand
this is actually just false and while i cannot discuss other games, i can tell you that i only sat in front of this computer a little over an hour ago and have only been posting since

nice try though
In post 2513, osuka wrote:like not only is that a shameless angleshoot, it's also just completely fabricated and if you need more evidence of scum mena then i dont know what to tell you

i'm still convinced iv is scum but i'm very quickly growing to like the idea of getting rid of _this_ fucker on day 1 instead
In post 2545, osuka wrote:
In post 2543, Menalque wrote:Osuka is basically caught scum who’s now trying to AtE his way out

Like I would have still had some doubt if he wasn’t outright lying about ellitelling and trying to paint me as misrepoing him lmao
you _are_ misrepping me

2530 is scumposting
In post 2554, osuka wrote:2530 is a misrep. i didn't vote you for angleshooting, i voted you for quite literally making shit up about my activity here and elsewhere and for trying to use that as leverage in a push against me

now that's a little more explicitly written, do you understand what i'm saying or do you want me to draw it out?
In post 2556, osuka wrote:it's an angleshoot because you're not supposed to discuss other games and that's ~almost~ what you did. how is an angleshoot remotely related to the truth of the statement
In post 2558, osuka wrote:i'm annoyed because your push is fabricated dogshit and i hate having to argue with someone who is clearly not a complete moron but is pretending to be
how could you POSSIBLY know i'm lying in 2480?

you maintain that your post isn't a misrep but you ignored the second half of the sentence that you, yourself, quoted

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2631 (isolation #213) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by osuka »

ebwop not 2480, meant 2512

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (isolation #214) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by osuka »

check my activity today if you want, you all know how to do that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2637 (isolation #215) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2633, Menalque wrote:
In post 2619, innocentvillager wrote:what is ellitelling?
It’s a fairly reliable scumtell ellibereth figures out and it’s basically that scum tend to avoid games they’re scum in while still being active in other games or elsewhere on site. Osuka has been, throughout this game day, posting elsewhere on site but not here and has consistently, when posting here, prioritised it last vs posting elsewhere on site
this is verifiably false

i haven't made a single post between 0100 and 1800 today, eastern time

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (isolation #216) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2635, Menalque wrote:
In post 2630, osuka wrote:how could you POSSIBLY know i'm lying in 2480?
I am obviously talking about you trying to generally deny this as a pattern of behaviour you’ve been exhibiting and you feeling the need to try and quibble on this one detail rather than refute the overarching point is yet one more reason why you’re scum
that's not a detail, that's one of the pillars of your sad push

you've been shoveling the fact that i'm apparently lying down everyone's throats for the past several pages and to rub it off like i'm latching on to a detail is manipulative

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2642 (isolation #217) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2640, Menalque wrote:Throughout this game day jfc
that's actually just not true but i'll stop repeating myself because you're clearly too dense to understand that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (isolation #218) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: iv because people don't wanna lynch mena and i need to get dinner but i'm down for either

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2646 (isolation #219) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2643, Menalque wrote:
In post 2638, osuka wrote:
In post 2635, Menalque wrote:
In post 2630, osuka wrote:how could you POSSIBLY know i'm lying in 2480?
I am obviously talking about you trying to generally deny this as a pattern of behaviour you’ve been exhibiting and you feeling the need to try and quibble on this one detail rather than refute the overarching point is yet one more reason why you’re scum
that's not a detail, that's one of the pillars of your sad push

you've been shoveling the fact that i'm apparently lying down everyone's throats for the past several pages and to rub it off like i'm latching on to a detail is manipulative
I know you’re lying because I have seen your name pop up as “most recent post” in other forums while you haven’t been posting here

I’ve seen this on multiple days, although I haven’t been keeping track

This is verifiable even if I can’t quote on it
do you even bother to look at the timestamps? are you really that oblivious? i'm working until at least 5 pm every weekday anyway so i don't actually post here at all unless i'm modding a game and need to do that because of a deadline or something

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2649 (isolation #220) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm gonna hop off now because i'm really hungry and clearly this is going nowhere. i hope to god you're scum because i really, from the bottom of my heart, don't want to believe that a town player has such bad reads and makes such a depressingly pathetic push

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2651 (isolation #221) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by osuka »

ill be back at some point tonight to read whatever moronic shit you've posted

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2698 (isolation #222) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by osuka »

there's honestly a sliver of satisfaction in getting mislynched d1 when everyone thinks you're scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2710 (isolation #223) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2699, PlusJOYED wrote:i don't fall for the scum osuka meme
is the meme that i'm town or that i'm scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2725 (isolation #224) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2723, Saudade wrote:Uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do i flip here
yes

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #225) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (isolation #226) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by osuka »

really you shouldve flipped like a while ago

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2729 (isolation #227) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by osuka »

in other news i just lost 19 mmr on the ladder to some bullshit ling flood into mass muta play

i hate it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (isolation #228) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2728, Saudade wrote:Why is osuka scum?
lol are you asking me?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (isolation #229) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2759, Saudade wrote:VOTE: osuka
i wish kerset was an option
I can’t make sense of this vote immediately following 2757

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2792 (isolation #230) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2789, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2514, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2497, Menalque wrote:Andres i can see ur online come here and vote osuka
I’m thinking. Like this game is devolving into two camps almost [Saudade, Teacher, You v. Bob, Osuka, Kerset] and I’m trying to find some way of breaking through the barrier. Something that convinces me that I’m siding correctly. And I can’t get there.
id say saudade, teacher, menal, iv vs. bob, osuka, kerset, plus. but bob is mostly on the sidelines, its just teacher and menal want us to think otherwise.
I would like to state for the record that I’m not on bob’s side and I’m down for a bob lynch as a compromise though I would much prefer iv or mena

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (isolation #231) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by osuka »

Quick maths tells me the day expires Friday at 1500 eastern is that right

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (isolation #232) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by osuka »

Let’s say that if we don’t vote someone by Friday at about noon eastern I can vote bob

I don’t have the time to read much at work but I can skim and vote

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (isolation #233) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by osuka »

So that’s in 36 hours for those of you in another tz

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #234) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:17 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2804, Kerset wrote:
In post 2649, osuka wrote:i'm gonna hop off now because i'm really hungry and clearly this is going nowhere. i hope to god you're scum because i really, from the bottom of my heart, don't want to believe that a town player has such bad reads and makes such a depressingly pathetic push
In post 2651, osuka wrote:ill be back at some point tonight to read whatever moronic shit you've posted
In post 2658, Menalque wrote:Osuka: I’m going for dinner and leaving the thread
Active users on site 15 minutes later: osuka
Osuka, in the scum PT: guys what do I do
Osuka, returning the main thread and realising he forgot to turn on “appear offline”: fuck
So why would someone turn off their computer, if they intent to come back to it after diner? I wouldn't even close the browser.
fun fact: on average, i reboot my computer about once a month

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2850 (isolation #235) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:18 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2815, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2604, innocentvillager wrote:but I do not buy obvscumming, this is a deadline urgency vote

VOTE: osuka
In post 2615, innocentvillager wrote:can you quote again for me where osuka is lying? like literally lying?
this is not a townie sequence of thoughts. can we lynch fucking iv instead of this shitfight thats gone on for like 50 pages at this point and is 90% either TvT or SvS?
i've been pushing for an iv lynch since the literal second page

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2851 (isolation #236) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:20 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2843, PlusJOYED wrote:osuka: iv or mena
this is correct but i said at some point that ill vote for bob if it looks like were getting a no lynch

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2852 (isolation #237) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:20 am

Post by osuka »

pagetop daddy says good morning

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2873 (isolation #238) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:44 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2853, innocentvillager wrote:osuka if you are town nice job
This is scum that has given up

Not sure how else you could possibly interpret this

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (isolation #239) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:18 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2922, innocentvillager wrote:specifically; mafia almost certainly know of the existence of a rolestopper and how it works. It is pretty difficult to fake that in thread about confusing it with a role blocker.

The fact that so many people seemed to confuse it is either an indication they are town or the teacher is lying and there is no rolestopper

And I do tend to believe that teacher genuinely mixed up rolestopper and roleblocker and Actually I think both narratives make sense but the town one more so. As scum he probably would’ve just said it was a roleblocker, so the wrong role means I tend to believe teacher.

Which points to people confusing the fiasco as town, but not necessarily those informed of the difference as scum (eg osuka)
having moderated normal games in the past, it's sort of my job to know the fucking difference between a rolestopper and a roleblocker

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (isolation #240) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:19 am

Post by osuka »

and not only the two

like i don't understand, game mod or not, how you're supposed to play a game and discuss a role you don't understand. it's all in the wiki for fuck's sake, you lot know how to read i hope

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3003 (isolation #241) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3000, Menalque wrote:Daddy mena strikes again
townpost

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3012 (isolation #242) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:52 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3011, innocentvillager wrote:actually you might just be town, what the fuck kind of paranoia conspiracy is that lol
i still doubt it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3095 (isolation #243) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3069, Menalque wrote:I’m not saying osuka is town, I’m saying the reasons I had for lockscumming him yesterday based on his reaction to my calling out his ellitell was NAI I think
I wanna take this opportunity to point out that nearly every single post you’ve made over the past several tens of pages is absolutely moronic

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3114 (isolation #244) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3097, Menalque wrote:Okay, I went back and looked plus is like, very confident not only that osuka-me is TvT but also that apparently several other fights are TvT
me vs you is definitely tvs

your push does not come from town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3115 (isolation #245) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3099, Menalque wrote:
In post 3096, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3093, Menalque wrote:Also, one more thing: what do you think of osuka now? Like independently and in spite of your trouble reading him

What do you think of the way he reacted to me last night?
I think that it’s impossible for me to say definitively what the reaction even is. Now that you and Osuka agree that they were not active on site while avoiding this game (at least not in any meaningful way), why would they not be upset that you’re actively calling them a liar? It‘s very easy to get agitated at someone making a completely dubious argument against you.
Yes but what I’m asking is essentially: I know it is probably purely NAI the anger/frustration osuka was expressing. But like equally idk ifon an emotional level scum reach the same level of frustration as town do in that situation, and I cannot judge if osuka crossed that border or not
getting annoyed happens regardless of alignment when you come at someone with a push that is not only completely fabricated but also so incredibly stupid that it gives everyone in the game brain damage

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3119 (isolation #246) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3116, teacher wrote:Osuka, look, Mena your scumread won’t touch bob with a 10 foot pole. Vote bob!
teacher bad
vote iv

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3122 (isolation #247) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3121, innocentvillager wrote:osuka

in some absolutely absolutely INSANE WORLD where I flip town

I know it’s abosuluteky insane

what will you do
lynch mena

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3297 (isolation #248) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3140, PlusJOYED wrote:but mena fucked it up
SUMMARY OF THE GAME SO FAR

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3302 (isolation #249) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3219, Ydrasse wrote:anyone wanna play tic tac toe
let's do it

| - | - | - |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | - |

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (isolation #250) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3256, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: iv

mercy killing
ydr conftown

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (isolation #251) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3304, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3302, osuka wrote:
let's do it

| - | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | - |
| - | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | - |
| - | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | X |

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (isolation #252) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3306, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3305, osuka wrote:
let's do it

| - | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | - |
| - | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | - |
| - | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | X |
| O | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | X |
| O | X | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | X |

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3312 (isolation #253) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3309, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3307, osuka wrote:
In post 3306, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3305, osuka wrote:
let's do it

| - | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | - |
| - | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | - |
| - | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | X |
| O | - | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | X |
| O | X | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | - | X |
| O | X | O |
| - | X | - |
| - | O | X |
| O | X | O |
| X | X | - |
| - | O | X |

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3313 (isolation #254) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by osuka »

wanna do connect 4 now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3316 (isolation #255) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by osuka »

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
| - | - | - | X | - | - | - |

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3318 (isolation #256) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3317, Ydrasse wrote:| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
| - | - | - | - | X | - | - |
| - | - | - | X |O | - | - |

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3319 (isolation #257) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by osuka »

fuck

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3320 (isolation #258) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by osuka »

i think im brain damaged

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3322 (isolation #259) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by osuka »

no dude who cares let's do it

this game is chaos already

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (isolation #260) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by osuka »

come ON

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3325 (isolation #261) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by osuka »

DADDY

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3326 (isolation #262) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by osuka »

TWILIGHT IS FUN DONT YOU THINK

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3327 (isolation #263) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by osuka »

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3330 (isolation #264) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3329, Ydrasse wrote:i read the new twilight book like a week ago
connect 4 please???

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3333 (isolation #265) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3331, Saudade wrote:Time to go play with my big
townposting

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3334 (isolation #266) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3332, Ydrasse wrote:no osuka i'm taking a stand
VOTE: ydrasse

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3336 (isolation #267) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImageVOTE: ydrasseImage

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (isolation #268) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by osuka »

credit goes to the worst for teaching me this one

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (isolation #269) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by osuka »

you can't stop me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3341 (isolation #270) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3339, Saudade wrote:This is what we will all do tomorrow osuka
no, tomorrow we're quicklynching mena

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (isolation #271) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3342, Saudade wrote:Nope, my big
i would like a big like yours

can you send me the amazon link to the one you bought?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3349 (isolation #272) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3347, Tayl0r Swift wrote:saudade is clearly talking about his big gut. you cant buy those on amazon osuka
amazon doesn't sell beer but there's a liquor store around the corner, so i think i can figure it out

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3358 (isolation #273) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by osuka »

did you know covid is a plot by the new world order to overthrow the united nations and put in place an authoritarian world government that will implant nanobots in your bloodstream to control your mind????????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (isolation #274) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by osuka »

people will tell you that the moon landing is fake but what they WON'T tell you is that THE WHOLE MOON IS FAKE WE LIVE IN A SIMULATION HOW CAN YOU PROVE YOUR EXISTENCE

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3361 (isolation #275) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by osuka »

if you cannot observe other people's minds, do they truly exist? if others cannot observe the existence of your mind, then does your mind exist? if your mind doesn't provably exist, then do you exist at all?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3362 (isolation #276) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by osuka »

someone play connect 4 with me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3368 (isolation #277) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3363, Saudade wrote:when i'll be home i'll 1v1 you starcraft 2
StarCraft 2 is awesome but I’m pretty shit at it

I lost like 70 mmr on the ladder today

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3369 (isolation #278) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by osuka »

I’m at like 3600 sadly

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3370 (isolation #279) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by osuka »

But sadder than that is the state of pvz like can we please fucking nerf Zerg already Jesus Christ

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3371 (isolation #280) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3364, Saudade wrote:just kidding I've quit that game 8 years ago when I got conscripted
Are you Korean or something

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3509 (isolation #281) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:44 am

Post by osuka »

sorry iv

VOTE: mena

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3511 (isolation #282) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:12 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3510, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 3509, osuka wrote:sorry iv

VOTE: mena
bruh moment
are your reads really just dead wrong as town or have you just been obvscumming this entire game
my reads might be bad but aren't you one of the most widely scumread slots in the game?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (isolation #283) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by osuka »

so why are we lynching kerset again? someone please remind me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3609 (isolation #284) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3527, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 3512, Kerset wrote:cool saudade is dead and now i get instant L-2
You don't know how to make insightful NKA. We are talking here about saud, he is careless gamethrower. His existence was harmful to town and viging him would be worth it regardless of his alignment, so healing him was out of question. This guy misleads town to lynch his target regardless of circumstances to satisfy his ego. Hardclaimming bullshits is just one of throws typical for his behavior, he thinks that saying nonsense as town is 200IQ play, because thanks to his reputation he can get away with anything, once he rolls scum.
The most important information we got is scum lack of knowledge. Scum didn't know about his nature and took him seriously, which points at people with 2020 join date. Especially shelly, which periodically appears as more naive then she normally should be.
???
Well shit, I don't see how this post could come from anywhere but scum even with my confbias. Guess I was wrong on you kerset
UNVOTE:
VOTE: kerset
uhh actually I’m rereading and I think I agree?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3610 (isolation #285) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3527, PlusJOYED wrote:
You don't know how to make insightful NKA. We are talking here about saud, he is careless gamethrower. His existence was harmful to town and viging him would be worth it regardless of his alignment, so healing him was out of question. This guy misleads town to lynch his target regardless of circumstances to satisfy his ego. Hardclaimming bullshits is just one of throws typical for his behavior, he thinks that saying nonsense as town is 200IQ play, because thanks to his reputation he can get away with anything, once he rolls scum.
The most important information we got is scum lack of knowledge. Scum didn't know about his nature and took him seriously, which points at people with 2020 join date. Especially shelly, which periodically appears as more naive then she normally should be.
???
Well shit, I don't see how this post could come from anywhere but scum even with my confbias. Guess I was wrong on you kerset
UNVOTE:
VOTE: kerset
In post 3540, shellyc wrote:
LMFAO SAUDADE TR'D ME WHY THE FUCK WOULD I KILL THEM

kerset bullshitting again
wifom and a shit reason not to kill someone tbh

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3611 (isolation #286) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by osuka »

Okay here’s a scalding hot take

VOTE: shelly

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3629 (isolation #287) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by osuka »

alright i have time for some fiery takes before i go to sleep

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3630 (isolation #288) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3613, shellyc wrote:
In post 3610, osuka wrote:wifom and a shit reason not to kill someone tbh
you're wifoming this
this is moronic and makes no sense whatsoever. how am i wifoming it? you were the one to make the argument in the first place, not me

the argument works both ways. "why would i kill someone who tr'd me" is essentially the same as "scum killed someone who sr'd me to get me lynched"

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3631 (isolation #289) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3614, shellyc wrote:
In post 3611, osuka wrote:Okay here’s a scalding hot take
it's wrong though
feel free to convince me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3632 (isolation #290) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by osuka »

actually none of those were hot takes. give me a minute

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3638 (isolation #291) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3633, shellyc wrote:
In post 3630, osuka wrote:this is moronic and makes no sense whatsoever. how am i wifoming it? you were the one to make the argument in the first place, not me

the argument works both ways. "why would i kill someone who tr'd me" is essentially the same as "scum killed someone who sr'd me to get me lynched"
scum!me killing town!saudade who TRs me doesn't advance my wincon. occam's razor is the way to go
my point is that the argument works either way. occam's razor doesn't apply

please stop pretending like you don't get it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3639 (isolation #292) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by osuka »

also i think i just accidentally composed something really pretty so it might have to wait til tomorrow

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3642 (isolation #293) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3640, shellyc wrote:
In post 3638, osuka wrote:my point is that the argument works either way. occam's razor doesn't apply

please stop pretending like you don't get it
im not pretending because I do not
suppose saud scumread you. after he got killed, wouldn't people be suspicious of you? that's weird, right? mafia would like to get rid of people who scumread them

_but_ killing someone who scumreads you draws attention to you. you wouldn't want that, would you now?

besides, wouldn't it be brilliant to kill someone who townread you to get those townie points the following day? it sure would

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3643 (isolation #294) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by osuka »

can we please stop being obtuse and get on with this conversation

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3715 (isolation #295) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:59 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3673, bob3141 wrote:na its hard meta.

Only time you really get lone informed is when the player is scum. Informed town is normaly always paired with a pr. In teachers case he needed to know there was rolestopper due to his loyal modifier.

As scum i would know he was a pr. So teacher would have died and not saud. Ask andre even as town i spoted all 3 masons day one last game. Game before that spotted all the pr by day 2 and killed teh vig night one.

scum game before that killed a town pr every nigth until i ran out.
Scum game before that spotted neap day one and 2 masons aswell. Spotted back up mason but got his role wrong.
same realy with my town games to.
Just chiming in to say this is false. I’ve seen informed townie on ms before

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3716 (isolation #296) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:01 am

Post by osuka »

Also please don’t flashtrain me I have a busy day at work and I realize this looks bad but I have some ideas

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3761 (isolation #297) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:01 am

Post by osuka »

im in the middle of a 4 hour long meeting. please dont hammer until i get a chance to read through the thread

should be in about 7-8 hours

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3812 (isolation #298) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:55 am

Post by osuka »

gonna try to catch up but gotta run in 5 minutes so i'll read only a few posts probably, be back in about an hour

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3813 (isolation #299) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:58 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3688, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3679, Menalque wrote:
In post 3673, bob3141 wrote:Informed town is normaly always paired with a pr. In teachers case he needed to know there was rolestopper due to his loyal modifier.
incidentally, is this true

this feels incredibly broad but I can't remember enough concrete examples either way

a player is only informed if there is reason. sometimes players arnt informed but have role to inform them of the nature of the game.

Vannila townie on his own being informed of scum roel does not fit this. A pr however.

Examples in a game with a scum strongman joat with no town protective. The reason to warm scum of a broken combo. Tracker, watcher and rolecop.

informed goon. warns scum that IC is buttleproof

informed cop. informed that doc could be scum and is confirmable. Warning dont play follow the cop as he could be scum.

in this informed of rolestopper. whielle having loyal modifier. warns that a no result isnt a guilty.

There is never any reason for player to be informed of a scum role just for teh sake of it. informed is use to warn a player that usual good game play could be bad. i.e. scum killing in teh night IC not knowing it buttleproof. And their kill failing
pardon? why would there be a mafia doctor? there's zero indication that we have a vig

bear in mind that sometimes an informed role isn't informed of the existence of a role in the setup, it may be informed of someone else's alignment (though obviously this only applies for a town-aligned informed role)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3814 (isolation #300) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:58 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3693, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Osuka

You will remember that Osuka voted for Kerset D1 as a policy and was desperately trying to get away from that vote when it hit 5.
please point out in my iso where i was deperately trying to get away from that slot

i've also pointed out that the policy lynch proposition was a joke to begin with because he said some weeb shit iirc

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3815 (isolation #301) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:59 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3696, Andresvmb wrote:Osuka had a terrible D2
ive had a terrible game in general

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3816 (isolation #302) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:01 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3708, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1216, osuka wrote:
In post 1166, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1163, osuka wrote:Just realized I’m voting for kerset UNVOTE: kerset
so you dont realize your vote is on kerset for a long time despite being told but once sau unvotes you unvotes?
youre assuming that i read the thread
This is what I’m talking about.
since you seem to fit in both the "extra dense" category and one of the "blind" or "ignoring posts" category, here's a quote for you from the same page:
In post 1224, osuka wrote:
In post 1222, Tayl0r Swift wrote:anyone else noticing osuka waffling and not taking a firm stance on anything? scumpoints to osuka. also yeah i kinda do assume you read the thread. thats like baseline minimum town kinda has to do.
that was a snarky way of saying i posted before i got to that point in the thread, but since you seem to be slightly dense i'll make sure to be extra explicit when talking to you from here on out

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3817 (isolation #303) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:03 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3713, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3710, Menalque wrote:
In post 3689, bob3141 wrote:a player is only informed if there is reason. sometimes players arnt informed but have role to inform them of the nature of the game.

Vannila townie on his own being informed of scum roel does not fit this. A pr however.

Examples in a game with a scum strongman joat with no town protective. The reason to warm scum of a broken combo. Tracker, watcher and rolecop.

informed goon. warns scum that IC is buttleproof

informed cop. informed that doc could be scum and is confirmable. Warning dont play follow the cop as he could be scum.

in this informed of rolestopper. whielle having loyal modifier. warns that a no result isnt a guilty.

There is never any reason for player to be informed of a scum role just for teh sake of it. informed is use to warn a player that usual good game play could be bad. i.e. scum killing in teh night IC not knowing it buttleproof. And their kill failing
okay but like this doesn't really convince me, even after reading it twice, that it doesn't make sense to just have an informed townie? like it's roughly equivalent to enabler but with more incentive to out the information

like I feel like you're reading a lot into/making a lot of this but idk why it doesn't make sense to just give info to a VT on the assumption that they will out it to the PR thus creating what is basically a named townie which can fit in fine
normaly because from ive seen if a vt realy needs to know something. That means the entire town needs to know because why would one vt matter. In that case teh game simply becomes a semi-open.

Had a game where town were informed about two roles.
an informed vt is just a stronger version of a regular vt. why does this sound so outlandish to you?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3818 (isolation #304) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:05 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3748, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3727, shellyc wrote:@bob lets disregard setup spec. what do you think of osuka?

pedit: (no offense) joyed has a rather weak scumrange tbh, scum!joyed doesn't do anything but meh I'll give you this one since much of the plist was posting a shit ton

good odds of being scum.

The fact he helped run kerset up the first time as an early voter and never returned. Now kerset might have later claimed doc but at that point kerset hadnt claimed. not liking the fact he never returned in the second combo of it. One thing to not join in the first place but to leave when the pressure is high.

Nor once question kerset day two. I thought it was scummy that he had to be asked who he protected. And then dodged the question by claiming novice. An answer which was hammer worthy. So i would expect atleast soem questioning
why would i set up kerset and then run away? that makes zero sense

if i wanted to set him up, id bus for the towncred. if i wanted to save him, id never have set him up in the first place

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3827 (isolation #305) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3819, Andresvmb wrote:So Osuka’s defense appears to be that I’m extra dense, and that they’ve had a terrible game. Hm.

@Osuka, so who is Scum then? I recommend you don’t answer with (I don’t know), since you very much seem to have had an idea of what you wanted to push up until now.
well clearly with this interpretation of the above posts i would say you just proved my claim that you're dense

i thought kerset was town and the red flip has really thrown me off so i need to reevaluate pretty much every slot

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3828 (isolation #306) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3823, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3818, osuka wrote:
In post 3748, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3727, shellyc wrote:@bob lets disregard setup spec. what do you think of osuka?

pedit: (no offense) joyed has a rather weak scumrange tbh, scum!joyed doesn't do anything but meh I'll give you this one since much of the plist was posting a shit ton

good odds of being scum.

The fact he helped run kerset up the first time as an early voter and never returned. Now kerset might have later claimed doc but at that point kerset hadnt claimed. not liking the fact he never returned in the second combo of it. One thing to not join in the first place but to leave when the pressure is high.

Nor once question kerset day two. I thought it was scummy that he had to be asked who he protected. And then dodged the question by claiming novice. An answer which was hammer worthy. So i would expect atleast soem questioning
why would i set up kerset and then run away? that makes zero sense

if i wanted to set him up, id bus for the towncred. if i wanted to save him, id never have set him up in the first place
Since you have said in that the vote in wasnt serous and that it simply got caught up in a wagon. What did you think of kerset and his wagon? Both at the time and in light of his flip.
obviously i thought the slot was town but as i said i need to reevaluate. clearly the wagon was town motivated at first because i dont think there was any reason for scum to hardbus kerset at that point in time, so i would say that the first few people to really try and get the wagon going are _probably_ town but i dont even remember who those people are. i gotta go back

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (isolation #307) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3751, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3737, Menalque wrote:what about shelly has you locktown on her?

and where would you put ydrasse in relation to NDmath?
I would start doubting shellyc (and believe to have been thoroughly pocketed) if both plus and Osuka flip Town. Until such time, I’m not even going to question it. There’s a lot of attempts at solving, some good posts and pushing, not being afraid to state their view, and a lot of it vibing with my own thoughts. Particularly after the game state has stabilized somewhat.
assume i flip town. without a plus flip, whats your read on shelly?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3830 (isolation #308) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by osuka »

again without having thought as much as id like to have about this, i would say that there is >1 scum in { mena, shelly }

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3831 (isolation #309) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3808, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1065, osuka wrote:
In post 1034, Saudade wrote:Well its both.
Neither is a good behavior for town.
I dont like how osuka is playing either, if Kerset was any better maybe the wagon would've been on him right now.
Kerset's just worse
how is kerset worse
In post 1066, osuka wrote:getting vaguely scummy vibes from teacher right now but i dont think it warrants a vote quite yet
In post 1129, osuka wrote:I don’t think I’m too keen on getting rid of kerset just yet. The wagon feels off to me for one reason or another

Those of you on it, what are your reasons to lynch that slot
Again, I think it’s pretty obvious that Osuka has been anti-Town this whole time. All you have to do is go back and read.
please explain

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3832 (isolation #310) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3826, bob3141 wrote:Cant see scum first claiming miller day one not knowing about a cop.
this actually is a very good point

do you entertain the idea of an informed scum existing in this game as well?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3833 (isolation #311) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3830, osuka wrote:again without having thought as much as id like to have about this, i would say that there is >1 scum in { mena, shelly }
ebwop: meant >=1 scum in { mena, shelly }

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3841 (isolation #312) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3840, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3831, osuka wrote:
I dont like how osuka is playing either, if Kerset was any better maybe the wagon would've been on him right now.
Kerset's just worse
how is kerset worse
In post 1066, osuka wrote:getting vaguely scummy vibes from teacher right now but i dont think it warrants a vote quite yet
In post 1129, osuka wrote:I don’t think I’m too keen on getting rid of kerset just yet. The wagon feels off to me for one reason or another

Again, I think it’s pretty obvious that Osuka has been anti-Town this whole time. All you have to do is go back and read.
please explain
I don’t feel like I have to explain this in a lot of detail. Your reads were clearly completely backwards as the quotes I’ve provided show, and you were still trying to vote someone outside of Kerset D2 as some of us were calling for their head. You could have been way off about everything and Town. Or you could be Scum. I am betting the second.
do you seriously think i'd just pretend read _everyone_ backwards if i were scum? i'm stupid but not that stupid

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3842 (isolation #313) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3837, shellyc wrote:
In post 3830, osuka wrote:again without having thought as much as id like to have about this, i would say that there is >1 scum in { mena, shelly }
osuka still bullshitting
please enlighten me on how i'm bullshitting

i'm really betting on you being the scum in there

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3845 (isolation #314) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3836, shellyc wrote:
In post 3827, osuka wrote:i thought kerset was town and the red flip has really thrown me off so i need to reevaluate pretty much every slot
can i dive deeper

why did you TR kerset in the first place
the wagon picked up way too quickly and stayed alive for way too long for me to believe it was town motivated. town's reads usually shift over time and the wagon was on him for like 600 posts and then kinda sorta picked up again afterwards

i don't think the slot did anything overtly town or overtly scummy, it was really just the circumstances around the wagon that felt really really fishy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3846 (isolation #315) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3843, shellyc wrote:
because... I'm town

end of convo
this is a moronic post and it makes me want to die

how am _I_ supposed to know that you're town? how am I supposed to believe this at all? this is so stupid that i don't think there are words in the english dictionary that really do it justice

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3848 (isolation #316) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3844, shellyc wrote:You're placing me and my townread in there and trying to deflect to avoid your lim

if you're town you're just being incredibly wrong that it's impossible so you're lockscum
bear in mind that mena had a really weird push on me but sorta picked it up from there and i'm pretty confident you're just pocketing that slot

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3850 (isolation #317) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3847, shellyc wrote:pedit: so you think someone bussed them? who?

like it's clearly town motivated, i can't see town!kerset being
more apathetic
as the pressure got more intense and they weren't solving
i can't tell if this is a misrep or misinterpretation but in the interest of getting an actual conversation going in place of a pissing contest, i'll assume the second

it didn't look town motivated at the time but it probably actually was. you would know that's what i'm thinking if you bothered to fucking read the thread. literally just scroll up, we're on the same page:
In post 3828, osuka wrote:clearly the wagon was town motivated at first because i dont think there was any reason for scum to hardbus kerset at that point in time

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3851 (isolation #318) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3849, shellyc wrote:you're supposed to know I'm town because im obvtowning here
are you _trying_ to make the stupidest towncase on the planet, on yourself?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3854 (isolation #319) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3852, shellyc wrote:no im not even trying to waste energy and towncase because I am town and from my actions y'all already can realise I am town
do you not realize you're the only one that's gotten your role pm?

this is equivalent as me saying "i'm town, everything i did was from a town mindset" which is both true and completely unverifiable, so it holds no weight whatsoever

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3855 (isolation #320) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by osuka »

like even assuming you're town, which i seriously doubt at this point, how the fuck is that supposed to sway anyone with more than 4 brain cells?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3857 (isolation #321) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by osuka »

i can't imagine that it's very likely for both scum to be in the more active slots, so i'm thinking it's shelly + math, andres or ts, or ts + math, andres

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3859 (isolation #322) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by osuka »

what the fuck does utr even mean

and if you're _so_ town like you claim to be, why the fuck would i not just nk you and get it over with

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3860 (isolation #323) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by osuka »

it's evident that none of you can read me, even if i clearly cant read any of you either

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3863 (isolation #324) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3861, shellyc wrote:
In post 3859, osuka wrote:and if you're _so_ town like you claim to be, why the fuck would i not just nk you and get it over with
because theres 0 benefit in killing someone who doesn't have a great sense of how to find scum
???????????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3864 (isolation #325) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3862, shellyc wrote:
In post 3859, osuka wrote:what the fuck does utr even mean
universal tr
it's that all the more reason to nk you?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3865 (isolation #326) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by osuka »

ebwop: isn't that***

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (isolation #327) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: shellyc because i forgot to do it before

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3868 (isolation #328) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by osuka »

is that a prodge? it looks like a prodge

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (isolation #329) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by osuka »

are both of you stupid? you're clearly assuming i'm scum so under that assumption, i do have a nk at my disposal that i clearly shouldve used on shelly

my point is that the assumption doesnt hold because i would have every reason in the world to kill her, yet that never happened

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3879 (isolation #330) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3876, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3873, osuka wrote:are both of you stupid? you're clearly assuming i'm scum so under that assumption, i do have a nk at my disposal that i clearly shouldve used on shelly

my point is that the assumption doesnt hold because i would have every reason in the world to kill her, yet that never happened
Why do people feel like this is at all an appropriate way to speak to anyone?
it's a simple yes/no question

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3880 (isolation #331) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by osuka »

stupid arguments piss me off

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3882 (isolation #332) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3874, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3841, osuka wrote:
In post 3840, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3831, osuka wrote:
Kerset's just worse
how is kerset worse

please explain
I don’t feel like I have to explain this in a lot of detail. Your reads were clearly completely backwards as the quotes I’ve provided show, and you were still trying to vote someone outside of Kerset D2 as some of us were calling for their head. You could have been way off about everything and Town. Or you could be Scum. I am betting the second.
do you seriously think i'd just pretend read _everyone_ backwards if i were scum? i'm stupid but not that stupid
I didn’t say you did this to everyone. Just the most important slots. You sided horribly wrong when it came to Kerset, so you do have to flip I feel.

Talk to me about plusJOYED - what do you think of the slot?
if you feel i have to flip then go for it, but i'll flip green and after that i want you to take a real close look at shelly

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3883 (isolation #333) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3881, Andresvmb wrote:Alright, just die. I don’t even care about your alignment, not that I don’t think you aren’t Scum.
it wasnt even directed at you. why are you offended by proxy?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3884 (isolation #334) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by osuka »

about plus, i had a solid townread on that slot but with a kerset red flip i can imagine that being scum. not my first choice for a lynch but i would definitely consider it now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3885 (isolation #335) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by osuka »

and in hindsight im worried that plus pocketed me hard. im looking at the iso with a different perspective now and it does look like the slot tends to agree with me in most things, even sometimes beyond reads

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3886 (isolation #336) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by osuka »

like plus turned on mena a bit after he and i got into that slap fight and posts like this make me a bit concerned:
In post 2871, PlusJOYED wrote:It's fine if you don't get my mindset. Like Osuka I don't post every thought or take I have.
i mean, why mention me specifically? maybe im just being paranoid but it irks me a bit

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3894 (isolation #337) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by osuka »

I don’t buy plus flipping on me that hard and that quickly

plus is prob scum, Shelly is prob scum. Just get on these slots after you lynch me today. I’m going to sleep but if you wanna wait til tomorrow I can try and answer some questions, but I might not be able to get to them until later in the day (like 5-6pm eastern)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3972 (isolation #338) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:52 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3895, Ydrasse wrote:if osuka flips scum there is definitely at least 1 scum in {plus, shelly} for the weird back and forths they've been having this game

osuka, i shall be your honor guard. who shall fall by my blade if you're town?
Shelly

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3977 (isolation #339) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:02 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3963, PlusJOYED wrote:andres i swear to god.
I have been very abrasive and hard with my reads but im not giving up. suade sr'd ydrasse too
dude why do you remember this? Were you more abrasive than usual on purpose? Why does saudades read on ydr matter? This is a fucking weird post and screams of caught scum

I still think Shelly might be scum (since the alternative is townie with their head shoved a physically impossible length up their ass) but this is really really weird

Gonna check the votes before I vote here because I don’t wanna hammer but give me a sec

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3978 (isolation #340) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:03 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3963, PlusJOYED wrote:andres i swear to god.
I have been very abrasive and hard with my reads but im not giving up. suade sr'd ydrasse too
In post 3974, shellyc wrote:Ydrasse listen to logic, not scumsuka
lol imagine thinking you can read me in a million years

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3979 (isolation #341) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:03 am

Post by osuka »

I’m not sure I buy vengeful townie here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3985 (isolation #342) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:09 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3980, shellyc wrote:osuka no offence but the second line of 3977 applies to you as well since you've been wrong throughout
I’m on my phone so you’ll have to elaborate on what exactly you mean because my screen size is likely different than yours

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3994 (isolation #343) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:17 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3988, shellyc wrote:
In post 3985, osuka wrote:I’m on my phone so you’ll have to elaborate on what exactly you mean because my screen size is likely different than yours
how I think you might be scum because your reads on kerset / iv have been super wrong
I never said anything about your reads. That’s not what I meant by that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3995 (isolation #344) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:17 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3992, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 3988, shellyc wrote:
In post 3985, osuka wrote:I’m on my phone so you’ll have to elaborate on what exactly you mean because my screen size is likely different than yours
how I think you might be scum because your reads on kerset / iv have been super wrong
disagree
he's not scum cause of that, he's scum cause he thinks mena is scum after iv flipped green which is insane
Please elaborate: how is that insane?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3998 (isolation #345) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:32 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3996, PlusJOYED wrote:yeah ok
you got into a spat with mena. I thought it looked TvT day 1.
mena aggressively defended iv, imo putting themselves at risk regardless of alignment of iv. Their early posts looked really risky for scum to post too
iv flipped green and mena later conceded they could be scum.
why would scum!mena build a pocket on iv with a huge risk when they honestly could have hopped on the wagon right there to get a mislim
and then later, they kill iv? Makes no sense
the fact that you thought mena was scum after iv flipped green means your probably scum or either holding a petty grudge against mena for fighting with you
I aggressively defended kerset. What’s the difference? Why on earth would I hard defend a scumbuddy that was universally scumread? They could’ve killed iv for towncred later (which clearly worked, regardless of menas alignment)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4001 (isolation #346) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:53 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3999, PlusJOYED wrote:to try and postpone kersets elim
also defending kerset is insane regardless of alignment
Ill admit to being insane but isn’t hard defending a scumbuddy like that a death sentence?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4018 (isolation #347) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:03 am

Post by osuka »

Yeah there’s no way this slot is town

VOTE: plusjoyed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4022 (isolation #348) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:23 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4020, bob3141 wrote:
In post 4018, osuka wrote:Yeah there’s no way this slot is town

Why does scum plus claim vengful of all things?
To avoid being lynched? Why else?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4026 (isolation #349) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:48 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4025, bob3141 wrote:
In post 4022, osuka wrote:
In post 4020, bob3141 wrote:
In post 4018, osuka wrote:Yeah there’s no way this slot is town

Why does scum plus claim vengful of all things?
To avoid being lynched? Why else?

You really think someone would claim vengful. Rather than someing liek VC, tracker, watcher. ect
In a setup with several other PRs? Yeah, a vengeful claim is much more believable than a tracker claim for example

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4123 (isolation #350) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4099, Menalque wrote:
In post 3842, osuka wrote:
In post 3837, shellyc wrote:
osuka still bullshitting
please enlighten me on how i'm bullshitting

i'm really betting on you being the scum in there
Okay when did this change bc I thought that as of D2 you were still p much lockscum on me
the combination of iv flipping green and kerset flipping blue means i had the game almost completely backwards so i took a step back and reevaluated, and even though your push on me was dogshit youve been pretty okay ever since that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4124 (isolation #351) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4104, Ydrasse wrote:so looking at this vc there like. has to be scum between these three right?
in which wagon?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4132 (isolation #352) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4118, Menalque wrote:
In post 3861, shellyc wrote:
In post 3859, osuka wrote:and if you're _so_ town like you claim to be, why the fuck would i not just nk you and get it over with
because theres 0 benefit in killing someone who doesn't have a great sense of how to find scum
Osuka next time you’re around can you run through your progression on me
after the iv flip iirc you took a step back and remained critical of my slot but in a much more reasonable manner. you dropped the whole "look at him online but not posting" bullshit which really isn't a tell at all ever, and started actually analyzing the slot using your brain

generally after that point you had progressions that felt very natural and nothing really pinged me. if that's a page or two then sure, it doesn't do much, but over the course of several calendar days that ends up changing your read

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4135 (isolation #353) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4128, PlusJOYED wrote:what im getting at is how would a mafia play around vengeful
depends on their reads, if they are deathtunneling a town slot you leave them be and push for a mislynch

otherwise you just nk them

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4138 (isolation #354) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by osuka »

give me a sec mena let me go back in the thread and give you some ballpark post numbers

it was very gradual and there wasnt a single thing you did. it was also partly because other people started looking much scummier and im not too sure youd be in a team with most of them

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4142 (isolation #355) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4140, Menalque wrote:Okay I can wait

Also @ydrasse I would have said no but again bob really shouldn’t ever be pushing for not flipping a venge claim so..
you were markedly townier during day 2

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4143 (isolation #356) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by osuka »

at that point my read definitely hadnt flipped but that's just because of the circumstances from d1. after the kerset flip i reevaluated and you kept being townier during d3 so i kind of had to let it go because it was probably stupid to keep going

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4144 (isolation #357) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by osuka »

does that answer your question

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4146 (isolation #358) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by osuka »

yeah well thats fair, d2 was really short anyway. as i said the read only really flipped and i felt okay with your slot when kerset flipped red and i realized i probably had everything ass-backwards

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4183 (isolation #359) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4182, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i dont see how the vote follows
this is exactly what i was going to say

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4184 (isolation #360) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4181, NDMath wrote:Hot Take: the mafia rolestopper is disloyal.
There has to be a bit more town power, could fit with that.
also: what the fuck is the point of a disloyal mafia rolestopper? that's got to be the stupidest role+modifier combination ive ever heard of

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4185 (isolation #361) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by osuka »

a disloyal rolestopper in general just sounds moronic

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4248 (isolation #362) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:37 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4223, Menalque wrote:okay I'm starting to have mildly bad feels about shelly now

that's p clearly not what I'm saying so are you reading my posts or not
This sums up most of my interactions with her today

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4251 (isolation #363) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:40 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4234, shellyc wrote:
In post 4230, PlusJOYED wrote:oh my this post is pretty wolfy and misrepping. I've noticed you tend to get wolfier when nearing a kill
it's probably bob/shelly
lmaooooooooooooooooooo

VOTE ME THEN. DIE MAFIA SCUM!
Wasn’t directed at me but you know what, I forgot who I have my vote on and wanna make sure so here goes

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4253 (isolation #364) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4234, shellyc wrote:
In post 4230, PlusJOYED wrote:oh my this post is pretty wolfy and misrepping. I've noticed you tend to get wolfier when nearing a kill
it's probably bob/shelly
lmaooooooooooooooooooo

VOTE ME THEN. DIE MAFIA SCUM!
In post 4246, shellyc wrote:You do realise that kerset / bob are more experienced + competent players than me right?

pedit: admittedly town!me gets stressed when pushed on as well; read newbie 2025
I am overdefensive of myself
Please stop with the self meta, it’s giving me brain aids

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4254 (isolation #365) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:43 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4249, shellyc wrote:Okay so suddenly whole plist turns on me for the reason because i have very bad reading comprehension??
There’s a tangible and very significant difference between subpar reading comprehension skills and what you’ve been doing

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4255 (isolation #366) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:43 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4250, shellyc wrote:can anyone case me or offer an explanation as to why im scum other than the reason of "shelly misreps people"
The way you’re misrepping people is reason enough

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4257 (isolation #367) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:44 am

Post by osuka »

When it was just me I thought you were just tunneling me but it’s clearly a pattern whenever someone gets close to hammer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4260 (isolation #368) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:30 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4258, shellyc wrote:can you actually elaborate on wtf you think im misrepping
Last couple pages are full of it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4264 (isolation #369) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:02 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4262, PlusJOYED wrote:I'll elim bob, shelly, or possibly math today
I’m cool with any of these

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4310 (isolation #370) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:51 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4288, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4048, bob3141 wrote:innocentvillager [5]: Kerset, osuka, Andresvmb, Tayl0r Swift, PlusJOYED

s, osuka, andre, t , t

Highly unlikely that both osuka and andre are town. And i rather think andre is townie. He has sew sawed between me and osuka in townie way. rather than flip flopping
I love games with this many slips.

HOW DO YOU KNOW PLUS IS TOWN BOB.
lol fuck I didn’t even notice that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4311 (isolation #371) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:53 am

Post by osuka »

Is it just me or does Bob sound like he just had a fucking breakdown

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4326 (isolation #372) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:27 am

Post by osuka »

Daddy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4327 (isolation #373) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:28 am

Post by osuka »

What the fuck

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4335 (isolation #374) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:28 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4333, Andresvmb wrote:Plus and Osuka should theoretically cross-vote, leaving the decision in Menalque’s hands.
this is dumb

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4337 (isolation #375) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by osuka »

i would barely call voting for a slot you think is town playing wincon

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4343 (isolation #376) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by osuka »

i can be fine with bob since shelly is clearly not gonna happen

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4347 (isolation #377) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4344, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4343, osuka wrote:i can be fine with bob since shelly is clearly not gonna happen
so youre willing to compromise with your top scumread on to her preferred wagon?
as weird as that sounds yeah

i could be wrong here and i dont _really_ see shelly and bob on the same team to be honest, but i kind of have no option because even though i want to see shelly gone, i obviously can't do that so i have to settle for the second best

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4348 (isolation #378) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by osuka »

if bob flips red i might reevaluate

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4349 (isolation #379) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by osuka »

also

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4350 (isolation #380) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4413 (isolation #381) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:40 am

Post by osuka »

heres a hot take

shelly + andres

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4415 (isolation #382) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:41 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4406, Menalque wrote:Jesús you guys I’ve made a very bad decision tonight

I have to wake up in less than 6 hours to go to a fairly important meeting about registering my presence in the country

And I’m fucking wasted

One of my friends here got a Covid free test today so we went for drinks to celebrate and it... kind of spiralled
dude go to sleep right now so you catch some Zs and dome a red bull in the morning. youll be fine

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4427 (isolation #383) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by osuka »

ill elaborate more on what my reads are and why they are the way they are tomorrow

but i just wanted to share with everyone that i just tried zest's 3 stargate mass void ray into chargelot storm build and i'm absolutely in love

unfortunately i fucked up the transition to carriers and died because i took a bad engagement and didnt have enough storms :(

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4436 (isolation #384) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:08 am

Post by osuka »

In post 4435, shellyc wrote:
In post 4433, PlusJOYED wrote:my osuka read is that that's just his playstyle and he's kinda wack at times
this is so weird because fwiw I don't think being "wack" is a protown act
elaborate

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4547 (isolation #385) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:03 am

Post by osuka »

Still at work but trying to keep up

Shelly is scumfuck and I’m not that sure about Andres but I’ll post the thought process behind that later today when I get off work. Truly a lot has gone wrong in this game

pedit removed the claim

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4599 (isolation #386) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by osuka »

was plus even sring andres before i said anything? he keeps talking about me pocketing him but i think that's the other way around

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4600 (isolation #387) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4598, shellyc wrote:
In post 4597, Ydrasse wrote:do you want me to consider eliminating you, shelly?
no but I don’t want people to forget about me, it fractures my ego
don't worry i haven't forgotten, i'm still 100% for lynching you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4601 (isolation #388) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by osuka »

D A D D Y

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4603 (isolation #389) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by osuka »

Code: Select all

██████╗  █████╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ██╗   ██╗
██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗╚██╗ ██╔╝
██║  ██║███████║██║  ██║██║  ██║ ╚████╔╝ 
██║  ██║██╔══██║██║  ██║██║  ██║  ╚██╔╝  
██████╔╝██║  ██║██████╔╝██████╔╝   ██║   
╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚═════╝ ╚═════╝    ╚═╝   

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4604 (isolation #390) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by osuka »

uh yeah sure let me iso him to get some examples

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4606 (isolation #391) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by osuka »

but in short, andres and shelly have a pretty weird assoc, so my sr on him is partly by proxy because i'm convinced shelly is scum. she's doing a lot of really questionable things and i know for a fact she's not stupid, so i have serious doubts as to whether she's town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4607 (isolation #392) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4605, Ydrasse wrote:osuka remember that i unvoted you and i have the power to revote you.
and why would you do that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4612 (isolation #393) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by osuka »

like it starts off with 599, he kinda-sorta-asks me not to go as hard on shelly, though he's tring me at the time. nothing of note here until you notice how 686 is worded, which is a really fucking weird post if you're sring shelly, because he's strongly implying that the sort of shit she was doing was outside of her scumrange without actually saying it, and then reaffirms that yes, that would be scummy if it came from a more experienced player

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4614 (isolation #394) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by osuka »

shelly don't get me wrong you're really good at looking like bad scum, and for most people id be fairly confident that it's just a bad case of being a village idiot, but i don't think you quite fit that description

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4615 (isolation #395) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4613, shellyc wrote:UNVOTE: osuka

fine
???????????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4617 (isolation #396) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by osuka »

SOCIAL DISTANCING? MORE LIKE WAGON DISTANCING

VOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shellyVOTE: shelly

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4618 (isolation #397) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4616, shellyc wrote:im a VI

you know every time I get townread on MS in my completed games, im actually scum

pedit: I don’t want the instahammer
you have been universally townread this whole game except for me and plus, though even plus only came later. you even made a point to mention that you were the universal tr when i was pushing you a while back

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4619 (isolation #398) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by osuka »

thats a fucking slip and a half folks, if that sort of contradiction on top of the self-meta bullshit doesn't do it, i dont know what will

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4621 (isolation #399) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by osuka »

are you playing stupid or do you seriously not have long-term memory

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”