Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 872, Isis wrote:Kanna if you were scum you would tell me right?
only if you would tell me!
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Kanna »

like i'm feeling slightly iffied because i can't be more convincing because some of this is soulread but i'm trying my best and i just really want this

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Kanna you are making my heartstrings wiggle

You wouldn't be evil enough to post like that as scum would you?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Isis »

With Ydrasse and pooky also in this game I think I am going to have lots of emotional wrestling
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 877, Isis wrote:Kanna you are making my heartstrings wiggle

You wouldn't be evil enough to post like that as scum would you?
what does it mean to have your heartstrings wiggle?

this is like my townie heart at it's peak

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Isis »

If I was scum I wouldn't tell you cause I love you and I know you like mystery games with democratic eliminations and secrets in them
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Isis »

My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Isis »

873 is logical but I think there are townie things about the slot that override it
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 880, Isis wrote:If I was scum I wouldn't tell you cause I love you and I know you like mystery games with democratic eliminations and secrets in them
i thought so!
Spoiler:
i found a rare!kanna just for you to show i love you too

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 881, Isis wrote:My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong
heehee

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Kanna »

maybe it's time to bring this back (´• ᴗ •`✿)

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Kanna »

(´• ᴗ •`✿) sheep me friends

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm melting
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 871, Isis wrote:There's no no-execute.

Are you saying Kanna is scummy for not realizing that dru is townier because dru mistakenly thought scum knew extra about the setup, and if dru was scum she would know that extra information doesn't exist?

That is such a complicated sentence to write.

Pedit: seems to be what you're saying
No, where are you getting that I think Kanna is being scummy? I’m pointing out that she probably hasn’t taken the mod’s post into account before she wrote that, is my take on it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 874, Kanna wrote:the tmi thing is also relatively nai, just saying. dru/isis are all good players and i think the best way to catch them out is finding what their motivation is

i think drusilla's motivation today has clearly been to advocate for a pooky elim and looking at the reasons, i find them p shaky. she's better than this. which means it's possible she's covering for isis so we should GO ISIS
Well I know that I definitely did not say anything in my post to suggest you were being scummy, so it’s kind of concerning to me how Isis arrived at that conclusion. It could be NAI. I just think it sounded like scum!Dru wouldn’t accuse Pooky of something that the mod could literally verify wasn’t a thing, so it just really didn’t make sense to me why scum!Dru accuses Pooky of having a TMI on the setup if she knew that wasn’t possible but I suppose it’s possible? But I lean towards it being an anti-TMI slip.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 870, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 868, Loki Dokie wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 865, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 857, Kanna wrote:
In post 484, drusilla wrote:
In post 476, Kanna wrote:i think it's still right to consider pooky town for the second condemn phase because if he was, we would have a better chance pulling down scum if we went with what he wantedyet if he was scum, he would pull us town but we would already have one scum caught
a lot of this is why i attempted to ask him 'where do we go from here?' which was apparently lost in animal sounds.
In post 481, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and it certainly doesnt make sense to lynch 2 people on d1 with full post restrictions in place imo. I find it very susp that both you and drusilla are now saying that you thought the game mechanics are that way.
i find it suspicious that you apparently knew the post restrictions would be fully lifted.
also the first part of this^ and then saying she didn't consider pooky town. it's unrealistic she thought of this theory, went halfwayish and then didn't come to the same conclusion
In post 633, Hectic wrote:
In post 486, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Hectic - Do the Mafia know the format of the game and whether post restrictions would be lifted?
The mafia knows as much about the setup as the town does.
Doesn’t this point to her likely being town though? because this post clearly shows that when it comes to the setup, scum are as much in the dark as town.

Iow, she accused Pooky of having a TMI on the setup but 633 proves that scum actually don’t have such a TMI. Iow, this looks like a possible anti-TMI slip to me.

Wrt to her confidence Pooky scum, I’d probably be preferring to look at other slots that are either pinging me more, plusJOYED or slots that aren’t really doing anything to help decide on this gladiate, Tayl0r Swift. But we don’t have that option and I lean to them more likely being T/T than anything else right now, so unless I get convinced otherwise, I will probably be basing my vote on potential misexecutebait equity, because a no execute isn’t a possibility right?
I mean you/Pooky.
@Isis, where do I even mention Kanna here?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Isis »

i skimmed pretty fast because preview-editting posts is annoying, I'm unsurprised if I made an error
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

sorry for not posting a lot here. whenever i try to read through things i feel like a lot of this game goes over my head wrt how people are interacting/arguing back and forth and i don't know what to make of it/say that's worthwhile
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Isis »

unless i misread an older post too idk
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Isis »

I quoted one of Kanna's posts in the post immediately before that one so that's why I assumed it had some relation to Kanna, I was in error, sorry
I want Kanna and dru to both be town now
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 823, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 818, Isis wrote:I feel worried Pooky cares about winning an argument more than being town in the argument if that makes sense, its somewhat mafia indicative
This is kind of strange. Why would it make sense for a Pooky!scum to want to win an argument? It doesn't help my position in any way - arguing is usually counterproductive to survival especially in a setting like this where it's 1 or the other.
oh yeah, i remember seeing this earlier and having what is probably a dumb thought at it but isn't the simplest answer to wanting to win an argument that... whoever you "beat" might reconsider you/etc? like, i don't get how arguing is counterproductive in the sense that it's how you like... make people reconsider you, or is at least one way and one of the most straightforward.

i don't understand how it going one way or another makes a difference?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Isis »

Sure, I guess that can be an incentive? Again, I don't think the explanation is that important. I've played mafia over a decade and have noticed scum care more about being right than town does. There's an RC quote that's something like "It's a lot more effective to hunt based not on what it seems like scum should do often, but instead on what they actually do often". It's something scum do often
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 854, Kanna wrote:drusilla is dropping for me because (soulread) i don't think she would be this confident in something based on this shaky evidence. shiki is so smart, she should be highly bopped. if things she's saying doesn't add up to us, she's probably just scum
i don't have any sort of experience playing w drusilla so i can't speak to the bop thing but the confidence that she's shown thus far has been offputting to me. i don't have a great amount of confidence in anyone anymore and seeing someone exhibit it feels weird because i can't make myself believe in anything that hard this game.

i'm struggling to figure out how to phrase it but it feels like drusilla has already made up her mind, to some degree, and is instead going through the motions of acting out a way to reach the conclusion she already has? which feels worse than the confidence part because that is maybe just game experience?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

oh, huh.

i guess i'll keep that in mind. honestly i think a lot of people just wanna be right regardless b/c of pride but it makes sense that it's probably... easier to be right?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 810, drusilla wrote:
In post 809, drusilla wrote:yes what appear to be other buddying gifs to isis and taylor swift.
are those ones somehow game related?
This is the most alignment indicative post in the game for me atm.
This post is sarcastic ay ef.

Which is a feature that pops up in shiki's towngame, but not her scumgame.
She made similar sarcastic jabs, or half-rhetorical questions in Reservoir Dogs as town.

And it's a level of prickliness that is different to the only scumgame of hers I'm familiar with, which is this one.
When I reviewed her iso there, sarcasm did pop up after all - in a scum vs. scum interaction. And it makes plenty of intuitive sense why the quills would come out for that occasion but most of the time her scumgame would be softened. So there is an asterisk on this if Pooky is scum.
It's hard to townread anyone without insulting their scumrange but I see it less likely for drusilla to know in the back of her mind she is castigating actually upright behavior and still bring the barbs out when her approach does a lot more to build rapport with one person at a time as scum.

I'm probably townreading Kanna more than shiki now anyway but emotional manipulation has unfair outcomes
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”