GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 973, Isis wrote:I'm angry about thinking about Norwee is town
A lot of people are, at all times.
In post 973, Isis wrote:even though I think I am currently voting with him [and i'm not unvoting in this post]
You're clearly not...
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 879, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 874, MURDERCAT wrote:Who do you trust?
Myself. And possibly also Bob.

Why do you trust me?

With the quick day one resulting in me having little input. I cant see how really my slot is more than null to anyone. How can you get a read on slot that day one came into teh thread, did rvs stuff. And the next day when he went to post foudn he couldnt as aload of people had itchy fingers. And felt the best course of action was to scratch them with rock while hitting dong. Dong to apparently.

Day two starting in the middle of my working week giving little time to explain my reads.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Isis »

i can't be expected to remember where my vote is

i'm voting Lost, aren't I?

whoops
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: PP
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

I could understand if you were being free with your town reads. But you say yourself and me. I can only assume you mean that you trust the person because you think they town. As why would you trust some if you were not sure if they were scum or town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was at null on Bob, but i like Bob questioning why GG trusted him.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 973, Isis wrote:I'm angry about thinking about Norwee is town and I am not with him (even though I think I am currently voting with him [and i'm not unvoting in this post])
what do you mean you arent with him? it sounds like that could either mean [town with him] or [voting with him]. clearly you thought you were voting with him, but i have a hard time imagining a scumslip that obvious
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 978, Isis wrote:i can't be expected to remember where my vote is

i'm voting Lost, aren't I?

whoops
Ok so uh, why did you vote Lost?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The theme of this game seems to be people with infuriating playstyles. :wink:

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 984, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The theme of this game seems to be people with infuriating playstyles. :wink:
you arent talking about me are you?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you feel attacked by my words, then you were my target. That's all i'll say. :good:

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Isis »

i am always scum with norwee in my heart
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 986, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you feel attacked by my words, then you were my target. That's all i'll say. :good:
norwee is out for blood and wants everyone to be a victim. lunch this with fire!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 987, Isis wrote:i am always scum with norwee in my heart
Your role pm says town, but your heart says scum.
I see through everything.

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Isis »

pls no seethrough
"Well, I..."
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:00 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

So you’re trying to say that nobody’s going to vote for N_M because of meta. Riiiiiight. Well there’s no point in voting for him if nobody else will.

I guess my vote stays on Bambi.

A Summary Indicating the Scumminess of Bambi Jay

Let’s start with something small. Something bad, but not scummy in itself: post 190
In post 190, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 186, Isis wrote:mudrecat gets a townlock
I did the same thing just worded differently. Sigh.
I don’t know what you think, but this seems a lot like hunting for town points. Bambi pointed out something she said that was supposed to be towny (for the record, it’s really not Alignment Indicative to simply claim that you only care about finding scum). She presumably did this to make Isis (and other readers of that post) think Bambi was town. This was entirely unwarranted, as the top priority is to find scum, which should be done instead of proving your towniness, barring special circumstances such as being at E-[Insert small number here] or just under scrutiny due to scumminess. If Bambi is town, this could just be a “newbie town” action. If she’s scum, which is more likely, it’s to try and look towny so as not to be scrutinized and revealed as scum.
In post 261, Bambi Jay wrote:I thought we already agreed drunk Isis is a different person. Don't take too much stock in her vote there.
In post 264, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 161, Isis wrote:it is really easy to get townreads from me when i'm not sober you should be telling me sweet things rn murderkitty
In post 162, Bambi Jay wrote:Who would want easy town reads for free? Sounds boring.
In post 163, Isis wrote:I scumread u bambi
In post 164, Bambi Jay wrote:Then at least I earned that scumread.
In post 165, Isis wrote:that doesnt make sense aren't my drunk scumreads also free?
In post 166, Isis wrote:VOTE: Bambi
See for yourself.

I never did and still don’t quite buy the whole “Drunk Isis” thing. These two posts only make it worse. Isis is definitely acting more like scum than town, but not by much. This could be bussing...

In other news, we’re going to continue completely ignoring Bambi’s attacks in post 799.
Bambi doesn’t like Gamer, so it’s totally okay for her to personally attack him! We’ll just avert our eyes and act like Gamer’s doing something wrong!

In post 793, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 791, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you going to deliberately underperform to prove a point of independence?
Yes. Whatcha gonna do about it?
Yeaaaah, that’s totally not scummy at all. It’s definitely fine to actively refuse to deliberately underperform. This, of course, was the point where a mixture of Bambi’s increasing scumminess combined with everyone else’s refusal to vote for Not_Mafia caused me to switch votes to her.

That was an overview of her scummiest actions. There are a few miscellaneous other odd actions and my gut read, but whatever.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Being unhelpful isn’t scummy.

- Bunno
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:05 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 977, bob3141 wrote:

Why do you trust me?

With the quick day one resulting in me having little input. I cant see how really my slot is more than null to anyone. How can you get a read on slot that day one came into teh thread, did rvs stuff. And the next day when he went to post foudn he couldnt as aload of people had itchy fingers. And felt the best course of action was to scratch them with rock while hitting dong. Dong to apparently.

Day two starting in the middle of my working week giving little time to explain my reads.
Innocent until proven guilty. Since you haven’t done anything scummy, I default to tentative trusting. Said tentative trusting remains until you either do something scummy (in which case the tentative trust turns into suspicion) or do something that strikes me as especially towny (in which case the tentative trust becomes actual trust).

In other words, what you call a “null slot”, I call “a tentatively trusted player.”

As you can see, I enjoy alliteration.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:10 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Why do you trust me?

exactly
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:13 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 992, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Being unhelpful isn’t scummy.
First of all, Bambi admitted to being intentionally unhelpful. No townie who actually cares about the game does that. Just scum. Well, scum and townies who don’t care about the game. If I give Bambi the benefit of the doubt and assume she cares about the game, she’s almost definitely scum.

Now let’s imagine she didn’t do that at all. Why would she be so unhelpful? If she’s town, it could be because she doesn’t understand mafia. If she’s mafia, it’s obviously so that town doesn’t get help scumhunting and won’t be as efficient.

Do you disagree with me? If so, please explain in detail exactly what you disagree with.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:13 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 991, GeniusGamer wrote:Isis is definitely acting more like scum than town, but not by much
You think Isis is scum?
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:14 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 994, MURDERCAT wrote:

Why do you trust me?

exactly
You didn’t read my very detailed post explaining my statement.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 991, GeniusGamer wrote:So you’re trying to say that nobody’s going to vote for N_M because of meta. Riiiiiight. Well there’s no point in voting for him if nobody else will.

I guess my vote stays on Bambi.

A Summary Indicating the Scumminess of Bambi Jay

Let’s start with something small. Something bad, but not scummy in itself: post 190
In post 190, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 186, Isis wrote:mudrecat gets a townlock
I did the same thing just worded differently. Sigh.
I don’t know what you think, but this seems a lot like hunting for town points. Bambi pointed out something she said that was supposed to be towny (for the record, it’s really not Alignment Indicative to simply claim that you only care about finding scum). She presumably did this to make Isis (and other readers of that post) think Bambi was town. This was entirely unwarranted, as the top priority is to find scum, which should be done instead of proving your towniness, barring special circumstances such as being at E-[Insert small number here] or just under scrutiny due to scumminess. If Bambi is town, this could just be a “newbie town” action. If she’s scum, which is more likely, it’s to try and look towny so as not to be scrutinized and revealed as scum.
In post 261, Bambi Jay wrote:I thought we already agreed drunk Isis is a different person. Don't take too much stock in her vote there.
In post 264, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 161, Isis wrote:it is really easy to get townreads from me when i'm not sober you should be telling me sweet things rn murderkitty
In post 162, Bambi Jay wrote:Who would want easy town reads for free? Sounds boring.
In post 163, Isis wrote:I scumread u bambi
In post 164, Bambi Jay wrote:Then at least I earned that scumread.
In post 165, Isis wrote:that doesnt make sense aren't my drunk scumreads also free?
In post 166, Isis wrote:VOTE: Bambi
See for yourself.

I never did and still don’t quite buy the whole “Drunk Isis” thing. These two posts only make it worse. Isis is definitely acting more like scum than town, but not by much. This could be bussing...

In other news, we’re going to continue completely ignoring Bambi’s attacks in post 799.
Bambi doesn’t like Gamer, so it’s totally okay for her to personally attack him! We’ll just avert our eyes and act like Gamer’s doing something wrong!

In post 793, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 791, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you going to deliberately underperform to prove a point of independence?
Yes. Whatcha gonna do about it?
Yeaaaah, that’s totally not scummy at all. It’s definitely fine to actively refuse to deliberately underperform. This, of course, was the point where a mixture of Bambi’s increasing scumminess combined with everyone else’s refusal to vote for Not_Mafia caused me to switch votes to her.

That was an overview of her scummiest actions. There are a few miscellaneous other odd actions and my gut read, but whatever.
Boring
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:15 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 991, GeniusGamer wrote:That was an overview of her scummiest actions. There are a few miscellaneous other odd actions and my gut read, but whatever.
To be honest I don't really see anything there. I'd like to understand your bob and taylor reads if you haven't posted about them already

Return to “Completed Open Games”