Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Other good words include

Mendacious
Stromboli
Mellifluous
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1074, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1071, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm talking about you.
...I’m so confused. Can you please elaborate?
Ok let me translate from norweeish.
"Who is in favour of eliminating GeniusGamer from the game"
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:30 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1076, Not_Mafia wrote:Other good words include

Mendacious
Stromboli
Mellifluous
Also supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

I don't think you're making friends here less because you can't ever make friends and more cuz (let's use religion I guess because screw it) you're a Christian amongst athiest, or vice versa. You just... Don't click with most of the player base in my humble stupid opinion.

But this is just me avoiding your other question in my scummy attempt to redirect the subject. Only you see this part of the message though, Genius. Because you're hallucinating me posting this part right now.
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:31 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1077, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1074, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1071, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm talking about you.
...I’m so confused. Can you please elaborate?
Ok let me translate from norweeish.
"Who is in favour of eliminating GeniusGamer from the game"
Yeah... I still don’t get the metaphor... but I am
not
in favor of removing myself from the game.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Isis »

I don't like stromboli but looking up those other two words I like them.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:32 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1079, Bambi Jay wrote:I don't think you're making friends here less because you can't ever make friends and more cuz (let's use religion I guess because screw it) you're a Christian amongst athiest, or vice versa. You just... Don't click with most of the player base in my humble stupid opinion.

But this is just me avoiding your other question in my scummy attempt to redirect the subject. Only you see this part of the message though, Genius. Because you're hallucinating me posting this part right now.
I agree with your opinion. Not the second paragraph that only I can supposedly see though. I really don’t think that’s what’s going on, because my clashing with the other players is one of the subjects being discussed.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1082, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1079, Bambi Jay wrote:I don't think you're making friends here less because you can't ever make friends and more cuz (let's use religion I guess because screw it) you're a Christian amongst athiest, or vice versa. You just... Don't click with most of the player base in my humble stupid opinion.
I agree with your opinion. Not the second paragraph that only I can supposedly see though. I really don’t think that’s what’s going on, because my clashing with the other players is one of the subjects being discussed.
Second paragraph?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:34 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I am sad you feel this way GG, I'm happy to have you in the game. I think you have put in effort which I like. I just happen to think you are scum.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1082, GeniusGamer wrote:I agree with your opinion. Not the second paragraph that only I can supposedly see though. I really don’t think that’s what’s going on, because my clashing with the other players is one of the subjects being discussed.
What second paragraph?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:35 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

I like the word mendacious as well. I like it so much, in fact, that it’s the word I’ll use whenever I’m describing Not_Mafia’s town claims!
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:37 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1083, Bambi Jay wrote:
Second paragraph?
In post 1085, Isis wrote:
In post 1082, GeniusGamer wrote:I agree with your opinion. Not the second paragraph that only I can supposedly see though. I really don’t think that’s what’s going on, because my clashing with the other players is one of the subjects being discussed.
What second paragraph?
THERE’S A SECOND PARAGRAPH IN POST 1079 GUYS, YEH’VE GOTTA BELIEVE ME, YEH’VE GOTTA! I—IT’S THERE, I TELL YA! IT’S REAL!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1087, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1083, Bambi Jay wrote:
Second paragraph?
In post 1085, Isis wrote:
What second paragraph?
THERE’S A SECOND PARAGRAPH IN POST 1079 GUYS, YEH’VE GOTTA BELIEVE ME, YEH’VE GOTTA! I—IT’S THERE, I TELL YA! IT’S REAL!
This seems mendacious
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He’s clearly lost it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:41 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

Heh heh... what... it was just... a mistake! Right, right, it was a mistake... ’cause we all know there wasn’t a second paragraph, right guys! :wink: Heh... heh
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i would like to state that i like GG as well. I just happen to find him a bit scummy, AND an excellent butt monkey for my jokes.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Guys we bamboozled the alien vessel
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1014, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1012, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1011, GeniusGamer wrote:Bambi was not joking.
How do you know this?
Bambi’s backtracking upon me actually showing suspicion did not look like the response of someone who simply tried to crack a joke. It looked like someone becoming overly defensive after a slip was brought to light.

Ive played with scum bambi before. And this realy doesnt look the same. Unless he is taking a different style this game im prety sure he is town.
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:46 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1092, Not_Mafia wrote:Guys we bamboozled the alien vessel
:shifty:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1086, GeniusGamer wrote:I like the word mendacious as well. I like it so much, in fact, that it’s the word I’ll use whenever I’m describing Not_Mafia’s town claims!
I've been hoisted by my own petard
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1092, Not_Mafia wrote:Guys we bamboozled the alien vessel
I thought we were going for Lizard People. That's why I made the Zuckerberg joke.

Joke = human expression of joy.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:48 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1093, bob3141 wrote:
How do you know this?
Bambi’s backtracking upon me actually showing suspicion did not look like the response of someone who simply tried to crack a joke. It looked like someone becoming overly defensive after a slip was brought to light.

Ive played with scum bambi before. And this realy doesnt look the same. Unless he is taking a different style this game im prety sure he is town.
Hello Bob, can I interest you in an FOS on gamer?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

Im realy not getting the scum vib from GG that others are getting. First impression just looks town fresh from the newbie games.
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:48 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1093, bob3141 wrote:
How do you know this?

Hmm. I don’t like meta... but at the same time, Bob has been a generally trustworthy person so far compared to everyone else... except me. Me, I townread

Return to “Completed Open Games”