Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:50 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1096, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1092, Not_Mafia wrote:Guys we bamboozled the alien vessel
I thought we were going for Lizard People. That's why I made the Zuckerberg joke.

Joke = human expression of joy.
Yes, that
was
a good joke. Especially because the comparison highlights my incredible money making skills, intelligence, and ability to gain your personal information.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:51 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1006, Isis wrote:
In post 1002, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 996, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 991, GeniusGamer wrote:Isis is definitely acting more like scum than town, but not by much
You think Isis is scum?
See, that’s not what I said. You people would make great sleazy politicians that are secretly working with the mafia to mislim people.

I did not say she is scum. I did not say I think she’s scum. I think she’s more likely to be scum than town.
In post 534, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 531, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Isis
You’ve been playing awful and i don’t like it.
Really? I don’t think Isis was really playing that terribly. She talked a lot about what the hider should do and have a few reads as well. I, for one,
welcome our new insect overlords
think that Isis is probably town.
pretty sure this is simply a scum!gamer forgetting his own read manufactures and scumslipping. He was discussing day1 posts here, the same ones that were all he had to work with when he stated this read before.
can't really indulge NM's desire to be amused with something this clear and obvious. VOTE: GG
What about this bob
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1062, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1059, MURDERCAT wrote:GG is there anything in that list you think you wouldn't have done as scum? Is there anything in that list you think no one would have done as scum? If you are town I'd like to know, I'm not trying to trap you. To me, these are things that you could have feasibly done as scum.
Nope. I would behave in almost exactly the same way if I were scum. Though there’s stuff that’s not on the list that I wouldn’t have done as scum. In particular...

I obviously wouldn’t be on N_M for so long and so viciously if I were scum. I think my partners would have told me to stop. I did not because I’m town and I am almost certain that he’s scum.

NM is a hard player to read. But his hammer is actualy prety town indicative. He really likes his lolhammers as town. In his scum game i didnt see him lolhammer once
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:59 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1102, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1059, MURDERCAT wrote:GG is there anything in that list you think you wouldn't have done as scum? Is there anything in that list you think no one would have done as scum? If you are town I'd like to know, I'm not trying to trap you. To me, these are things that you could have feasibly done as scum.
Nope. I would behave in almost exactly the same way if I were scum. Though there’s stuff that’s not on the list that I wouldn’t have done as scum. In particular...

I obviously wouldn’t be on N_M for so long and so viciously if I were scum. I think my partners would have told me to stop. I did not because I’m town and I am almost certain that he’s scum.

NM is a hard player to read. But his hammer is actualy prety town indicative. He really likes his lolhammers as town. In his scum game i didnt see him lolhammer once
Interesting. Very weird though, considering it would help him much more as scum. Well, if that piece of meta is generally accurate, he’s probably town. Which means I wasted about a quarter of my game advancing content for nothing. Though I’d make that sacrifice any time.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1101, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 991, GeniusGamer wrote:Isis is definitely acting more like scum than town, but not by much
You think Isis is scum?
See, that’s not what I said. You people would make great sleazy politicians that are secretly working with the mafia to mislim people.

I did not say she is scum. I did not say I think she’s scum. I think she’s more likely to be scum than town.
Really? I don’t think Isis was really playing that terribly. She talked a lot about what the hider should do and have a few reads as well. I, for one,
pretty sure this is simply a scum!gamer forgetting his own read manufactures and scumslipping. He was discussing day1 posts here, the same ones that were all he had to work with when he stated this read before.
can't really indulge NM's desire to be amused with something this clear and obvious. VOTE: GG
What about this bob
I see a rather questionable post by Isis. I see two stances by gamer 3 days apart. 15 september isis was in the top half of his reads. 18 september isis was in the bottom half of his reads. If there is progression I can see that as quite reasonable.

Reading through gamers Iso now.

If there is progression by gamer then I would think it's quite selective quoting by isis. If gamer was talking in 18 september about his read on 15 september then thats a different story.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1103, GeniusGamer wrote:

Interesting. Very weird though, considering it would help him much more as scum. Well, if that piece of meta is generally accurate, he’s probably town. Which means I wasted about a quarter of my game advancing content for nothing. Though I’d make that sacrifice any time.
In my experience 80% of lol hammers are done by town. half the time its due to teh player not checking the vote count. In one game 3 different town players lol hammered. Two townies killed and one scum killed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GG i thought you hated and didn’t trust meta.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

For clarification, the “sacrifice” is me wasting about a quarter of my game advancing content in return for a presumably confirmed townie.

Spoiler: Non-Game-Related Stuff — Because Having Fun is Fun
Add “rapping” to my list of Zuckerburgian skills.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1103, GeniusGamer wrote:Well, if that piece of meta is generally accurate, he’s probably town.
What
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

He actually accepted meta. But it was from Bob.

Bob is truly the Avatar.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1104, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1101, MURDERCAT wrote:
You think Isis is scum?

What about this bob
I see a rather questionable post by Isis. I see two stances by gamer 3 days apart. 15 september isis was in the top half of his reads. 18 september isis was in the bottom half of his reads. If there is progression I can see that as quite reasonable.

Reading through gamers Iso now.

If there is progression by gamer then I would think it's quite selective quoting by isis. If gamer was talking in 18 september about his read on 15 september then thats a different story.
He was discussing pre-september 15th posts, which makes it more unnatural for the post to not point out that he had changed his mind and used to have a different opinion about my pre september 15th posts.
It's not impossible he forgot to, but it's more likely he's just scum who has to track stances manually
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1106, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

GG i thought you hated and didn’t trust meta.
I do, but if we’re dealing with a player with the 2-dimensional “gameplay” of someone like Not_Mafia and the meta is a step away from an accidental trust tell, I’ll definitely consider it.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1109, Bambi Jay wrote:He actually accepted meta. But it was from Bob.

Bob is truly the Avatar.
:lol:
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

GG I'm confused about why you seem to trust bob so much. Don't you agree he hasn't really posted enough for you to be confident? Bob himself said that I think
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by bob3141 »

And early wagons tend to be scum light. As in the few days there inst much to go off. So scum are less likely to make any big pushes.

NorwegianBoyEE, , Not_Mafia

What do scum gain by becoming high profile so early. Both players if they were scum would be more likely to push a vanity wagon. As at that stage it would just look like a player pushing his reads. Wouldnt be suprised if that wagon infact caught scum off guard
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

NM, bob, GG scum team is too easy right?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Isis »

I've had way to many "too easy" teams flip red the past year.

But more often than not the exact team will take some sifting
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Does scum bob really jump in here to try to save scum GG? Probably not, right? I'm really looking for any evidence you are town GG, looking forward to that post later.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Read GG iso. I cant realy see much progression on Isis. Its mostly ?????

The only thing i could see that could explain a flip from town isis to scum isis. Is a bad read relating to him claiming bambi and isis could be bussing. And that was rather weak reasoning
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1109, Bambi Jay wrote:He actually accepted meta. But it was from Bob.

Bob is truly the Avatar.

What is it with every one this game trying to jinx me. :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1107, GeniusGamer wrote:For clarification, the “sacrifice” is me wasting about a quarter of my game advancing content in return for a presumably confirmed townie.

Spoiler: Non-Game-Related Stuff — Because Having Fun is Fun
Add “rapping” to my list of Zuckerburgian skills.

How is it sacrifice. The way you said that leaves me feeling like your trying to claw townie points.

Why did you only accept nm lolhammering forte until i mentioned it. When your isis scum read seems to have come from her pushing that nm lolhammering isnt ai
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 683, GeniusGamer wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

Looking over some of the posts again, nobody really comes close to the kind of scuminess Not_Mafia is radiating. And no, I’m not voting for him because of Bob, just to clear that up.
In post 604, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 601, Tayl0r Swift wrote:why is it not scummy for NM to lolhammer? is this not the sort of thing that results in policy lynches around here?
5 Years of meta?
Don’t even try that meta excuse, Penguin. Meta should not remove Not_Mafia from immediate suspicion at the beginning of a game with posts like his. One should judge players based on their actions during the particular game they’re playing in, not any others.
When it was given here by pp as well.

Did you think the scum team was isis, pp and NM

As if you though one of pp and isis was town. Then why wouldnt you listen to that meta and do quick skim of nm vote count meta.

And later you pushed that bambi and isis could be bussing. As later you still talk to nm as if he was scum.

Mines the lolhammering did you have any other reason that you suspected NM?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

FYI again because you seem to be going that way bob, no more votes on GG at the moment
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Isis »

it sounds like bob is noticing other places genius has floaty progressions

however we get there's all the same I guess
"Well, I..."
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by the worst »

ok quack
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me