Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Kanna »

i think is interesting though and it reminded me of CoC where i remember there being a specific comment i thought "wow shiki is so savage" but she was trying to distance from her scumbuddy

so i'm wondering if this is +drusilla/pooky instead because i still think dru is scum
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 972, Kanna wrote:why did your sig change.......
I was picking a game to play and I saw "kanna_sig.txt" on my desktop, and remembered, oh that's where I stored my sig for when I probably change it back sometime
And having just changed my avatar it seemed like a good time

it's a nice sig that demonstrates Kanna's inherent desire to bulli me.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 976, Isis wrote:it's a nice sig that demonstrates Kanna's inherent desire to bulli me.
only because you bulli me first :I

it's ok, at the end of the day, i still love you very much

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 974, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 950, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.15

[1] Isis:
PlusJOYED
[0] PookyTheMagicalBear:

[8] Not Voting:
Isis, PookyTheMagicalBear, Kanna, Ydrasse, Tayl0r Swift, Not_Mafia, Lokie Dokie, drusilla

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to execute. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.
The deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-20 19:59:58).

Hey guys, what are we going to do if I’m right - which I think I am - on both Pooky/Isis being town? Like how do we even decide this?

Few things less fun then deciding which probable townie to whack. If there was ever a good time for a no execurz, this would obviously be it but unfortunately that isn’t an option.:/
You either pick who you are more likely to be wrong about, or pick the person you are more like to change your mind about later and decide should be eliminated after all. Those are pretty similar selections.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Kanna »

i also feel like plus/taylor have possibly dumbtold and there's a lot of dumbtelling that i don't believe all of it is legit. but that's something else

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 977, Kanna wrote:
In post 976, Isis wrote:it's a nice sig that demonstrates Kanna's inherent desire to bulli me.
only because you bulli me first :I

it's ok, at the end of the day, i still love you very much
That's my smile for today
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 975, Kanna wrote:i think is interesting though and it reminded me of CoC where i remember there being a specific comment i thought "wow shiki is so savage" but she was trying to distance from her scumbuddy

so i'm wondering if this is +drusilla/pooky instead because i still think dru is scum
Kanna’s definitely town, so we learned something useful from this phase.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Kanna »

let me see if i can find a RARER kanna for isis

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 979, Kanna wrote:i also feel like plus/taylor have possibly dumbtold and there's a lot of dumbtelling that i don't believe all of it is legit. but that's something else
plusjoyed's "dumbtelling" about dumbtelling itself, like, being slow to pick up and accept that I would have a rapid read change based on dumbtelling, actually gives me better feelings and seems to have more reliable realness than the original dumbtell. Though still not foolproof. But I think it's funny that the dumbtell inception is even stronger.
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Votecount 1.15

[1] Isis:
PlusJOYED
[0] PookyTheMagicalBear:

[8] Not Voting:
Isis, PookyTheMagicalBear, Kanna, Ydrasse, Tayl0r Swift, Not_Mafia, Lokie Dokie, drusilla

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to execute. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.

Hey guys, what are we going to do if I’m right - which I think I am - on both Pooky/Isis being town? Like how do we even decide this?

Few things less fun then deciding which probable townie to whack. If there was ever a good time for a no execurz, this would obviously be it but unfortunately that isn’t an option.:/
if it's t/t it's kind of tempting to see who the mafia would choose to execute; i don't know if it would be telling, who they chose to kill? that is also a very dumb idea though in the event that it's t/s and we just get an axed townie.

while we have to elim inside of these two, would it be for the best to look outside of those two for a bit and see who is both scummy and could be paired together with isis/pooky? i don't know if this is the right way to use this term but looking for the highest scum equity with non-nommed people would give us the best odds, yeah?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Kanna I already smiled for today
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Isis »

I think scum will probably want to eliminate whichever townie is townreading scum, if we're both scum
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Kanna »

for isis: this is a low rarity but still hopefully still cute. it's kanna's action cg!
Spoiler:

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Isis »

it makes the little sound effects pop into my head
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Kanna »

i kind of want to go pooky now for the savage tell. flip flop.

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Isis »

I would prefer you want to go pooky because you can see my townie heart
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 27, Isis wrote:nyao nyao
this is a townpost
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Kanna »

every isispost is a townpost

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Isis »

I think Pooky is still in the middle of my reads
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 979, Kanna wrote:i also feel like plus/taylor have possibly dumbtold and there's a lot of dumbtelling that i don't believe all of it is legit. but that's something else
Because she voted Isis for posting cat pix? I dunno. I still think Pooky/Isis are T/T but I think Isis towntold with her never execute posts. So, while I still think both are very likely flipping town, Isis’ posts about never executing me/Dru sound really weird if she’s scum. Otoh, Pooky willing to sacrifice himself by volunteering to be executed is also highly town indicative.

So, I disagree with your scumteam theory because I really do think they’re both town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 984, Ydrasse wrote:
Votecount 1.15

[1] Isis:
PlusJOYED
[0] PookyTheMagicalBear:

[8] Not Voting:

if it's t/t it's kind of tempting to see who the mafia would choose to execute; i don't know if it would be telling, who they chose to kill? that is also a very dumb idea though in the event that it's t/s and we just get an axed townie.

while we have to elim inside of these two, would it be for the best to look outside of those two for a bit and see who is both scummy and could be paired together with isis/pooky? i don't know if this is the right way to use this term but looking for the highest scum equity with non-nommed people would give us the best odds, yeah?
Yeah but the deadline is soon approaching, so we still need to be cognizant of that. I feel a little more confidence on Isis town because she is doing more sorting. So, while I will be very surprised if Pooky flips scum, I will even be more shocked if Isis does.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

This thread needs more Kanna/Isis.

I don’t know what made you feel bad today but you are a wonderful person and you deserve to feel great. <3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 196, Hectic wrote:
As the tiger and cheetah stare each other down, a faint growl emanates through and pierces the tense silence. The tiger frowns and after giving the cheetah one more look of disapproval, turns away to investigate the sound. He soon finds the source of it.

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
This Milktank looks like he means business. He uses a
Defence Curl
, seemingly readying himself for the tiger's attack.
The Tiger
ROARS
, hoping to lower Miltank's defence. Little does he know, the Milktank has plans of his own. The Milktank uses what looks like the start of a
Tackle
, and the tiger begins to roll his eyes, but midway through, it quickly transitions into a
Meteor Assault

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
The tiger is launched far into the air and is sent straight down into a large cage lying in the centre of the Menagerie. The tiger is trapped, and has been condemned.

Votecount 1.7

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear:
drusilla, Isis
, Kanna, Loki Dokie, Not_Mafia
HAMMER

[1] PlusJOYED:
Ydrasse
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
PlusJOYED
[1] Isis:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Loki Dokie:
PookyTheMagicalBear

[0] Not Voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to condemn someone. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to condemn.
The condemning deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-14 21:09:12).
In post 350, Hectic wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
The dragon swishes through the air, showing off her fantastic wings. She is completely unaware of what is to come.
The elephant, dolphin, rat, snow leopard, and cat all look at each other solemnly and nod.

Without warning, the elephant
TOOTS
his horn, giving the signal to the snow leopard to leap gracefully into the sky. The cat riding the snow leopard's back launches herself off as the leopard reaches the peak of her jump, closing the gap further between herself and the dragon. As the cat hits even greater heights, finally, the rat springs off her back, and makes a perfect landing onto the dragon's back. The dragon
RUMBLES
in rage, but it is too late.
The rat scampers straight into her ear, and sends her into a panic. The dolphin
clicks
and she plummets towards the sound in confusion and crashes straight into the pool of water inside the cage. The cage locks shut, sealing her in, as the rat quickly and stealthily makes his escape, easily fitting inbetween the bars.

Operation Dunk the Dragon was successful, and Miso the Dragon has been condemned.

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]

Votecount 1.12

[5] Isis:
Tayl0r Swift, PookyTheMagicalBear, PlusJOYED, Kanna, Ydrasse
HAMMER

[2] PlusJOYED:
Isis, drusilla

[2] Not Voting:
Not_Mafia, Lokie Dokie

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to condemn someone. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to condemn.
The condemning deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-16 07:18:42).
I have a spicy theory that possibly scum set it up that we have to choose between two townies and are trying to position around that.

@Kanna, if you think Dru might be scum here, the VCAs clearly show, she is extremely unlikely to ever be scum with Isis, because they voted together not once but
twice
and scum is extremely unlikely to do that.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 967, Kanna wrote:- i think you're giving too much credit to ydrasse for her communications post and linking it to solving the game when it wasn't really that
ah yes so what i said here more or less?:
In post 735, drusilla wrote:because ydrasse was trying to communicate about the game or at least to develop a framework for us to communicate about the game within

In post 967, Kanna wrote:- the gif shade when communication method is relatively nai. do you really think town are less likely to use gifs? imo, what matters is someone's efforts in getting everyone to understand their specific point
show me pooky making a game relevant point with one of those gifs. saying that my point was town wouldn't use gifs and mafia would is extremely disingenuous at best.
In post 967, Kanna wrote:
In post 796, drusilla wrote:In post 737, drusilla wrote:
make friends make no effort to solve the game make it seem like you care about the game being solved.
- the buddying thing i have mixed feelings about but this goes too hard
okay, so show me pooky doing something other than that before posts 88/89.
In post 967, Kanna wrote:- and for this i'm pretty sure he was voting both days, and this is misrep if it was c2 because everyone could see he wanted isis + going unnecessarily hard
this was talking about the first half of the first condemnation.
In post 975, Kanna wrote:i think 899 is interesting though and it reminded me of CoC where i remember there being a specific comment i thought "wow shiki is so savage" but she was trying to distance from her scumbuddy
i assume this is referring to my being uncomfortable, but sure i can see how you'd view it that way in retrospect.
why are the stars dancing?
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 961, drusilla wrote:this entire line is pure dejavu
kanna says drusilla is mafia because drusilla isn't as good as the fictional version inside kanna's mind take 3

OR

kanna is mafia emulating past behaviours

find out next time on
why are the stars dancing?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”