vote count 2.16

GeniusGamer (4): MURDERCAT, PenguinPower, Isis, NorwegianboyEE
Tayl0r Swift (2): bob3141, ManWithNoName
Lost (2): Tayl0r Swift, Isis
Bambi Jay (1): GeniusGamer
ManWithNoName (1): Not_Mafia
PenguinPower (1): Bambi Jay

Not voting: Lost

Deadline: (expired on 2020-09-23 08:00:00)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

mod notes:
- prodding Lost
- ManWithNoName is v/la hunting outlaws and/or in-laws from Thursday til Saturday.
- quack.
Last edited by the worst on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I'd like to hear from lost and anyone else who hasn't posted about GG
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1126, MURDERCAT wrote:I'd like to hear from lost and anyone else who hasn't posted about GG
probably scum

also gotta leave this here while i catch up.
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

Oh boy, less than an hour and a quarter for me to testify against Tayl0r. This is going to be close.
In post 1120, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1107, GeniusGamer wrote:For clarification, the “sacrifice” is me wasting about a quarter of my game advancing content in return for a presumably confirmed townie.

Spoiler: Non-Game-Related Stuff — Because Having Fun is Fun
Add “rapping” to my list of Zuckerburgian skills.

How is it sacrifice. The way you said that leaves me feeling like your trying to claw townie points.

Why did you only accept nm lolhammering forte until i mentioned it. When your isis scum read seems to have come from her pushing that nm lolhammering isnt ai
Ah, it looks like I’ve chosen my words improperly. That’s not very common. I
meant
that a lot of my evidence against him was practically a waste (not a sacrifice, which implies that I did this intentionally) if Not_Mafia almost always lolhammers when town and almost never does when scum. You really should have mentioned this earlier if you knew the whole time. But it’s my fault, not yours.

Lolhammering, if you ask me, is one of the scummiest things you could possibly do. The best meta can’t completely convince me of one’s innocence after doing said act. Then again, I hold a high standard of my fellow players and rarely attribute to stupidity what could be attributed to malice. Isis
was
pretty scummy by defending N_M like that.
In post 1121, bob3141 wrote:
In post 683, GeniusGamer wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

Looking over some of the posts again, nobody really comes close to the kind of scuminess Not_Mafia is radiating. And no, I’m not voting for him because of Bob, just to clear that up.
In post 604, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 601, Tayl0r Swift wrote:why is it not scummy for NM to lolhammer? is this not the sort of thing that results in policy lynches around here?
5 Years of meta?
Don’t even try that meta excuse, Penguin. Meta should not remove Not_Mafia from immediate suspicion at the beginning of a game with posts like his. One should judge players based on their actions during the particular game they’re playing in, not any others.
When it was given here by pp as well.

Did you think the scum team was isis, pp and NM

As if you though one of pp and isis was town. Then why wouldnt you listen to that meta and do quick skim of nm vote count meta.

And later you pushed that bambi and isis could be bussing. As later you still talk to nm as if he was scum.

Mines the lolhammering did you have any other reason that you suspected NM?
I don’t generally trust meta. But if, for example, a player always claims their alignment honestly (and is somehow not aware of this, as intentionally doing it is a trust tell, which is banned), they’ve played in 300 games, and every one of their games reflects that... I’m going to trust that meta. Obviously, that is a gross exaggeration, but when stuff like that is specifically brought up, I’m going to at least consider it.

Penguin was vague, not someone I particularly trusted, and vague. So I brushed off the outlandish claim. Even with your specific, credible, and specific meta, I still don’t think Not_Mafia should be let off the hook so easily solely based on it, but it does lend more credibility to the idea of him being town. But there’s still a lot that I scumread him for...

N_M, in his 100 posts so far, has...

A) Claimed jester in an admittedly nice-looking post with large and colorful text, voting for himself in that same post.

B) Written a block of text for role playing in post 135

B) Claimed Mafia Jailkeeper

C) A general lack of helpful content, which I consider to be scummy.

I hope I didn’t miss or mess up anything, but I need to make good on my promise to provide a Tayl0r analysis. My time zone is EDT, by the way. It’s still the eighteenth or September, for all of you people in Europe/Asia/Africa/Oceania.
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1127, Lost wrote:
In post 1126, MURDERCAT wrote:I'd like to hear from lost and anyone else who hasn't posted about GG
probably scum

How... unsubstantial. I feel insulted by the fact that your read on me is not a 10-page psychological analysis.
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1129, GeniusGamer wrote:
probably scum

How... unsubstantial. I feel insulted by the fact that your read on me is not a 10-page psychological analysis.
it's more substantial than your bambi case that's for sure

let me read posts i'm 10 pages behind
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

@mod I'm not on Bambi

Well I should be back home sometime tomorrow but checking up that's pretty important to say imo
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

A Summary of the Scummy and Anti-Town Actions of Tayl0r Swift

In post 32, Tayl0r Swift wrote:3) you dont have to rely on scum being next to each other and next to the tracker in the player list, you can simply target scummy people
Do I just not understand human logic, or is this really weird and nonsensical for everyone else as well? I don’t even know where to start, but I think we can all recognize that it’s weird.
In post 542, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 531, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Isis
You’ve been playing awful and i don’t like it.
please elaborate or this is just weird shade
In post 529, Not_Mafia wrote:lol bad shot

VOTE: ManWithNoName
why? and why does the bad shot make you wanna vote MWNN?
In post 535, ManWithNoName wrote:VOTE: NM seriously, he hasn't claimed town that's his tell
omgus
In post 540, Isis wrote:VOTE: Norwee
That's a very bizarre initial take for today on top of my existing gutread
omgus

can people please provide some reasoning for stuff? im already having enough trouble trying to puzzle out what the hell yesterday was... no one is scumreading NM for lolhammering. why? even noname cites another reason for scumreading in the vote. i feel very lost. i dont really understand the reasoning for the nightkill and i dont really understand the reasoning for yesterdays wagon
Curiouser and curiouser. Here, Swift just questions a couple of votes and labels another couple as OMGUSes. But that’s it. No vote. No follow-up. Nothing. This is another action that I think is a major indicator of scuminess. Just saying that someone is scummy but making no effort to actually eliminate them without good reason. In fact, in my previous game, Micc expresses strong scumreads towards Porkens and T-Bone, but instead went after a newbie. T-Bone was after him until he was eliminated, and what do you know? Micc was scum. To paraphrase T-Bone, people tend to reveal themselves in particular moments.

Is this it? Why did it take so long?
is probably what you’re asking now. The answer to that question comes in three parts:

A) I think Tayl0r revealed herself in post 552, which is why I think she’s scum. So most of my focus (if you can even argue that my sleep-deprived brain can focus on the first place) is on that reveal.

B) It’s almost midnight, so I’m both tired and running out of time for my testimony. So... yeah.

C) When I tried to start writing, life piled down on top of me. So I couldn’t get as much done as I’d hoped.

I bet I’ll wake up tomorrow and realize that I wrote all of this down in Pig Latin or something. That would be disturbing.
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1130, Lost wrote:
In post 1129, GeniusGamer wrote:
probably scum

it's more substantial than your bambi case that's for sure

let me read posts i'm 10 pages behind
Pro Tip: I don’t really find it helpful to post
before
you’ve caught up. Also, I don’t think you’re in a position to call my posting unsubstantial when you have under 100 — actually, I’ll be generous — 75 posts at this point in the game.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

GG would you like more time over the weekend to clarify more?
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1133, GeniusGamer wrote:Pro Tip: I don’t really find it helpful to post before you’ve caught up. Also, I don’t think you’re in a position to call my posting unsubstantial when you have under 100 — actually, I’ll be generous — 75 posts at this point in the game.
i'll post when i want to

post count != post value
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 1134, MURDERCAT wrote:GG would you like more time over the weekend to clarify more?
Yeah, sure. I usually have very limited access on weekdays now that summer’s over.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

No worries. In the meantime I'm curious as to who from your scum list is most likely to be eliminated today and who overall you think is most likely?
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Lost »

hi murder im caught up what do u wna hear
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Lost »

murder can to talk to me about GG please. i thought he was scum now i am unsure
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

The dynamics around the wagon make me feel weird but I don't know I feel like I haven't seen anything that makes me doubt me read. Hence why I am desperate for GG to give me something if they are truly town. I do not want to flip a town GG today, same as NM I think it would not be very informative.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

GG what is your read on me?
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1140, MURDERCAT wrote:The dynamics around the wagon make me feel weird but I don't know I feel like I haven't seen anything that makes me doubt me read. Hence why I am desperate for GG to give me something if they are truly town. I do not want to flip a town GG today, same as NM I think it would not be very informative.
weird in what way? the people on the wagon or the speed or?

also who do you see being scum with gg
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I could see NM scum with GG. Or anyone who just hasn't commented or gave a probably scum and left it at that
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1143, MURDERCAT wrote:I could see NM scum with GG. Or anyone who just hasn't commented or gave a probably scum and left it at that
you mentioned something about nm coaching gg but didn't quote/link it. can you share more on that

also who's the 3rd
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I feel like no one is really pushing GG which makes me feel more confident, but no one is really defending him, which makes me wonder if scum is just waiting to see if we commit on it. This is all separate from the actual play of GG which looks very scummy to me.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1144, Lost wrote:
In post 1143, MURDERCAT wrote:I could see NM scum with GG. Or anyone who just hasn't commented or gave a probably scum and left it at that
you mentioned something about nm coaching gg but didn't quote/link it. can you share more on that

also who's the 3rd
PP is an example of someone who could be waiting and watching
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1144, Lost wrote:you mentioned something about nm coaching gg but didn't quote/link it. can you share more on that
I'm not sure I have a specific example, I could look. But my intuition was to just have NM and GG distance after the lolhammer and try to paint GG as noobtown as that's what I would do as scum
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1145, MURDERCAT wrote:I feel like no one is really pushing GG which makes me feel more confident, but no one is really defending him, which makes me wonder if scum is just waiting to see if we commit on it. This is all separate from the actual play of GG which looks very scummy to me.
nobody pushing gg makes you more confident?

also in reply to 1147: yes, some example would be nice
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1148, Lost wrote:nobody pushing gg makes you more confident?
I don't feel like scum jumped on in an attempt to get a bad miselim through

Return to “Completed Open Games”