mystery box of silver ten: titans of the votehouse LETSA GO

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

/in as hydra of Hectic, Hopkirk, and Flopz
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 18, Ban Hydras wrote:/in as hydra of Hectic, Hopkirk, and Flopz
Confirming Hopkirk.

Now I know what you're all wondering. On our avatar which one is which powerpuff girl? We spent a few hours vigorously debating this. We had to kick EgdufEkac out of the hydra in the end because she insisted that she get to be her overpowered self insert powerpuff girl from her powerpuff girls fanfic. This worked out pretty well in the end since we realized there was a maximum of three heads anyway.

Blossom - The pink/red smart one and the leader of the group. I wanted to go with Bubbles until Flopz started sending me photoshopped fanart of me dressed as Bubbles. Obviously it didn't look anything like me and was super weird, but I really didn't want him to keep sending me more pictures so in the end I just agreed to make him stop. Spoilers - he didn't.

Bubbles - The blue airhead. I'm blonde and have blue eyes so obviously Flopz insisted on being this one. Not a smart move picking the airhead Flopz, feels like the kind of move Bubbles would make tbh.

Buttercup - The green angry tomboy. Flopz wanted to be this one at the start so Hectic knocked most of his teeth out and that pretty much decided things. Hectic broke both of Flopz's kneecaps anyway just to be on the safe side. I for one support this move, mostly because I love my kneecaps.
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.

Return to “Completed Signups”