ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1448, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because we just limmed a scum jailkeeper and Penguin was on the wagon early.
Did not think of that one. Good point, my point withdrawn as to you.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1443, Isis wrote:I think Hider beats JK but I can't remember how that stuff works
No i don’t think it does...?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1451, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1443, Isis wrote:I think Hider beats JK but I can't remember how that stuff works
No i don’t think it does...?
Copy
Hide
Bus Drive
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect

Actually, Isis appears to be correct. I was wrong. I think Jailkeep falls under Block, so, no, you're full cleared
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1430, Not_Mafia wrote:I think lynching Anonymous, PinguFlamethrower and Earth, Wind and Dire wins the game
Who's earth wind and dire?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So Bambi Jay target me N1 and Not_Mafia night 2?
Can you confirm this Bambi.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So this disproves that N1 JK could theoretically target Hider who might subsequently target mafia and not die...?

- Bunno
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1425, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bambi Jay, Isis, Lost, Not_Mafia. You're all members of the townblock.
Bob3141, Penguinpower can be honorary members.

Tayl0r and ManWithNoName. I don't townread you two at all right now, so if you are town. Feel free to start convincing me who else would be scum ASAP.
Honestly I think if you move Isis out of the town block, you're good. I know I'm town but, like that's my guess is that Taylor and Isis are the last Scum by play.

Anyway. That's all I got. I'll let you guys do what you will, we can spare another miselimination and I'm not super excited about defending against my own. I was kind of hoping some small miracle would occur and I'd be killed last night so that I wouldn't have to type this much.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1455, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So this disproves that N1 JK could theoretically target Hider who might subsequently target mafia and not die...?
Yeah, I believe so
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is Isis scum by play?

- Bunno
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Very opportunistic in my opinion and she had the scummy play with the weak excuse then of being drunk.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Applying my thought also hasn't worked so well in this game so I can just go with my gut feels at this point. Again, I feel I'm going to be the elimination today.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i dont have much time rn but im checking in: i dont really see isis as scum. i could buy bob or MWNN in particular. AMA, ill reply later.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Off to cook, later.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not really eager on eliminating Isis as of today. I could easily see Bambi and Isis being TvT. Especially because of GG’s awkward "I think Isis is town." And then: "Isis is scum" posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also have another reason to strongly believe Isis is town, but i won’t share this yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Bambi Jays best play since they are effectively conf!town is to target someone they trust is town so scum can’t kill them. But not announce who it is. That will hopefully secure them from dying and we might get another conf!town.

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Isis »

actually is there any reason bob doesn't just flip scum here?

part of me wants to twtbw the way he initially didn't want to join in on my push of GeniusGamer but I think it could just be this cognitive thing where it is harder to speculate alongside me knowing the answers. Whereas if he had a green rolecard it would be easier. So like, I think he was being earnest, but the earnestness is the problem.
To be clear that's the 20%, the 80% is the bizarre way GG described bob's slot, it looks awful, if he tied a townie to himself good job Genius you got some of the scum skills down pat
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Isis »

Norwee I feel rly betrayed right now
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Isis »

why would you hurt me
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My play is beyond yours this game Isis.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

1000 IQ play.

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Norwee
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Isis »

pure angervote
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:J

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Isis »

Norwee did you actually rand green in an open with me
that's wrong
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”