Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by the worst »

vote count 3.04

bob3141 (2): NorwegianboyEE, Isis
NorwegianboyEE (1): Bambi Jay

Not voting: Tayl0r Swift, bob3141, Not_Mafia, ManWithNoName, PenguinPower, Lost

Deadline: (expired on 2020-09-30 08:00:00)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

mod notes:
- quack.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Lame.
<(") | (")>
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

VOTE: Bobman bad

Anymore vote on him from somebody besides NotMaf is bad.
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Lost »

sorry got busy but continuing my catchup
In post 1466, Isis wrote:actually is there any reason bob doesn't just flip scum here?

part of me wants to twtbw the way he initially didn't want to join in on my push of GeniusGamer but
I think it could just be this cognitive thing where it is harder to speculate alongside me knowing the answers
. Whereas if he had a green rolecard it would be easier. So like, I think he was being earnest, but the earnestness is the problem.
To be clear that's the 20%, the 80% is the bizarre way GG described bob's slot, it looks awful, if he tied a townie to himself good job Genius you got some of the scum skills down pat
can u clarify bold

but i am also keen on a bob flip for the same reasons you share.

i also think mwnn is town, for whoever cares
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Its kind of hard to articulate but maybe a handwavey simplified way of saying it is that it's easier to TMI scumread your partner's than it is to understand and/or support a genuine uninformed argument that indicates your partner is scum
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1478, Bambi Jay wrote:1: NotMaf was scum too so they didn't bother to save him and just went after another target. Doubtful.

2: They rather hunt for other PR besides me and didn't take the 2 for 1 kill attempt. Unlikely.

3: Norway knows he evil and knew I was lying so ignored my claim of him being innocent. More likely since I feel like Norway would've been a better kill there anyway from my claim.

4: the mafia tried to 4d chess me and thought I was gonna go down from Norway to Cat on the list because I went the opposite of up, not believing I'd be on NotMaf? Weird.
2 seems like a decent possibility over 3. i wouldn't rule 1 out as well. alternatives would include them seeing through your fakeclaim though, which i think is the most likely of all presented scenarios
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Lost »

i don't like pp on 61 very lackluster but i hope for more content when he isn't drinking
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1529, Isis wrote:Its kind of hard to articulate but maybe a handwavey simplified way of saying it is that it's easier to TMI scumread your partner's than it is to understand and/or support a genuine uninformed argument that indicates your partner is scum
ok i kinda get what you're saying
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Lost »

would vote:
Tayl0r Swift -> less likely now with ggscum. thought was scum from omgusing but no votes(similar to what gg said, which is what makes me think less likely to b scum now). also they way she engaged me over voting with pp was scummy, but subsequent interactions end d2 were alright.
bob3141 -> gg's "trustread" + some small d3 stuff. also skimmed his iso and doesn't look like he did much in this game so far, but will definitely look into more over gameday
Not_Mafia -> smth about not hammering gg immediately and doing that rainbow intent post, calling gg noobtown multiple times but not doing the same sort of explicit town/scum read on other slots.
PenguinPower -> i just need more content from this slot to decide

wouldn't vote:
ManWithNoName -> will forgive lack of content mid-end d2 cuz of v/la, mostly like his entry d3 posts
Bambi Jay -> inclined to think fake claiming hider is towny as shit
NorwegianboyEE -> i like for various reasons that aren't on the top of my head
Isis -> same as norwee + watching her use these fancy cognitive reads pings as either town rly reading and thinking or scum just trying to use fancy tells to look busy. i'm inclined to think the former
Lost -> is me

i would actually go for {bob, nm} and then {pp}, and then {tayl0r}
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Lost »

man i miss murdercat already
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Lost »

i also forgot to add that i thought that mwnn was probably town cuz of gg's twilight shitposting
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Isis »

bob can get lost!
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

screw bob! what has bob ever done for us??? really? no one has any questions for me?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Isis »

that post and your avatar change are unfair new entries in the NAI things I want to townread you for Taylor
"Well, I..."
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1537, Tayl0r Swift wrote:screw bob! what has bob ever done for us??? really? no one has any questions for me?
i have a question for you! do you have questions for anyone in the playerlist?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

so i guess ill just give some reads

town: lost, MWNN, ISIS

PoE: NM is topscum for not immediately hammering. thats NM's whole shtick.
bob looks bad for interactions with GG, and a general lack of solving.
bambi: the claim looks bad to me. Did anyone buy that claim? I doubt it. it seems like it was designed to sow confusion and win townpoints with a bold play that realistically just risked drawing a CC or wasting a track.
PP: i kinda wanna say town but theres not enough there. drunk penguin posted plenty but wasnt helpful in sorting.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

oh and bumbi used the fake claim to set up shade on norwee. who is town. i neglected to put norwee in the town column, but norwee is town.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

NM: why didnt you lolhammer?
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Lost »

would appreciate explaining all your reads and not just the scumreads
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

youre obvtown. i can point to posts but is it really necessary?
isis is town for her interactions with myself and norwee. that mindset is always town.
norwee the same as isis.
MWNN has some solvy posts and few scummy posts. im least confident here. dont mind digging up posts if you insist, but im generally against detailed towncasing of people.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

to clarify: on all my reads, theres a lot of gut. my gutreads are usually better, and im generally a better townhunter than scumhunter.
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 1544, Tayl0r Swift wrote:youre obvtown. i can point to posts but is it really necessary?
isis is town for her interactions with myself and norwee. that mindset is always town.
norwee the same as isis.
MWNN has some solvy posts and few scummy posts. im least confident here. dont mind digging up posts if you insist, but im generally against detailed towncasing of people.
am curious to the scummy stuff of mwnn if that's available, however if it isn't from something endd2/earlyd3 then just pretend i never asked this.
In post 1540, Tayl0r Swift wrote:PoE: NM is topscum for not immediately hammering. thats NM's whole shtick.
bambi: the claim looks bad to me. Did anyone buy that claim? I doubt it. it seems like it was designed to sow confusion and win townpoints with a bold play that realistically just risked drawing a CC or wasting a track.
PP: i kinda wanna say town but theres not enough there. drunk penguin posted plenty but wasnt helpful in sorting.
In post 1541, Tayl0r Swift wrote:oh and bumbi used the fake claim to set up shade on norwee. who is town. i neglected to put norwee in the town column, but norwee is town.
do you see more to nmscum than the lack-of-quickhammer?

i also don't agree with you on the bumbi. i'm not seeing much confusion to be sown, and i doubt the real hider would have CC'd. or that the tracker would waste their track om bambi.

can i take it that your votepile is currently {bob, bambi} exclusively?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1546, Lost wrote:
In post 1544, Tayl0r Swift wrote:youre obvtown. i can point to posts but is it really necessary?
norwee the same as isis.
am curious to the scummy stuff of mwnn if that's available, however if it isn't from something endd2/earlyd3 then just pretend i never asked this.
In post 1540, Tayl0r Swift wrote:PoE: NM is topscum for not immediately hammering. thats NM's whole shtick.
In post 1541, Tayl0r Swift wrote:oh and bumbi used the fake claim to set up shade on norwee. who is town. i neglected to put norwee in the town column, but norwee is town.
do you see more to nmscum than the lack-of-quickhammer?

i also don't agree with you on the bumbi. i'm not seeing much confusion to be sown, and i doubt the real hider would have CC'd. or that the tracker would waste their track om bambi.

can i take it that your votepile is currently {bob, bambi} exclusively?
no id vote NM too.
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Lost »

cool

woud like to hear from pp and bob soon. and also nm if he has anything useful, which i don't think
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was mostly just thinking this game might be easy, but i aggree that if we look at bussing subjects then Penguin, Bob and NM (I only put him as TR to advance Bambi’s fakeclaim) should be put under more scrutiny. I more or less trust the rest.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”