Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3806, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3805, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3804, Tayl0r Swift wrote:1) the wifom argument that bob cant be scum because NKs.
2) if bob is good at PR hunting, bob kills teacher over the claimed and widely townread checker. so despite what bob is saying, NKA implicates bob
3) no scumhunting
4) bad posts
5) low content

That is rather simplistic

1) I just love to tease scum scum on their bad nigth kill choices.

2) Thats just silly. Are you saying any game that a town pr dies Im scum? As that happens most games, just i always hit pr nigth 1 with out fail :-P

3) I already got town block formed. Game ant realy interesting after you know the way to a win.

4) which posts are bad?
5) to be honest ill say half the players in this game post to much. I have a rule never more than 10 post per day average.
ok who is in your townbloc and who is scum then? why are the people in your PoE likely scum?

Andre, shelly, you, ydr and menal.

As i see the game is pretty much a town win if we lynch

Plus, osuka and dmath. with mislynch spare for me.

Double checking my town block now.

I was already town reading you but its clear teacher also had clear on you.
Andre actions are just screeming town to me. I very much get the sew saw read of mine from him. (genuine deliberation) plus that claim. Cant see scum first claiming miller day one not knowing about a cop. and then adding checker a role i never seen in practice over so many other potential roles.

Shelly just feels town to me. (my intial read had nothing to do with gamblers falsey :-P )

ydrs done several thing i just dont see scum doing.

menal interaction with osuka felt geuine.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3819, Andresvmb wrote:So Osuka’s defense appears to be that I’m extra dense, and that they’ve had a terrible game. Hm.

@Osuka, so who is Scum then? I recommend you don’t answer with (I don’t know), since you very much seem to have had an idea of what you wanted to push up until now.
well clearly with this interpretation of the above posts i would say you just proved my claim that you're dense

i thought kerset was town and the red flip has really thrown me off so i need to reevaluate pretty much every slot

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3823, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3818, osuka wrote:
In post 3748, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3727, shellyc wrote:@bob lets disregard setup spec. what do you think of osuka?

pedit: (no offense) joyed has a rather weak scumrange tbh, scum!joyed doesn't do anything but meh I'll give you this one since much of the plist was posting a shit ton

good odds of being scum.

The fact he helped run kerset up the first time as an early voter and never returned. Now kerset might have later claimed doc but at that point kerset hadnt claimed. not liking the fact he never returned in the second combo of it. One thing to not join in the first place but to leave when the pressure is high.

Nor once question kerset day two. I thought it was scummy that he had to be asked who he protected. And then dodged the question by claiming novice. An answer which was hammer worthy. So i would expect atleast soem questioning
why would i set up kerset and then run away? that makes zero sense

if i wanted to set him up, id bus for the towncred. if i wanted to save him, id never have set him up in the first place
Since you have said in that the vote in wasnt serous and that it simply got caught up in a wagon. What did you think of kerset and his wagon? Both at the time and in light of his flip.
obviously i thought the slot was town but as i said i need to reevaluate. clearly the wagon was town motivated at first because i dont think there was any reason for scum to hardbus kerset at that point in time, so i would say that the first few people to really try and get the wagon going are _probably_ town but i dont even remember who those people are. i gotta go back

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3751, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3737, Menalque wrote:what about shelly has you locktown on her?

and where would you put ydrasse in relation to NDmath?
I would start doubting shellyc (and believe to have been thoroughly pocketed) if both plus and Osuka flip Town. Until such time, I’m not even going to question it. There’s a lot of attempts at solving, some good posts and pushing, not being afraid to state their view, and a lot of it vibing with my own thoughts. Particularly after the game state has stabilized somewhat.
assume i flip town. without a plus flip, whats your read on shelly?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by osuka »

again without having thought as much as id like to have about this, i would say that there is >1 scum in { mena, shelly }

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3808, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1065, osuka wrote:
In post 1034, Saudade wrote:Well its both.
Neither is a good behavior for town.
I dont like how osuka is playing either, if Kerset was any better maybe the wagon would've been on him right now.
Kerset's just worse
how is kerset worse
In post 1066, osuka wrote:getting vaguely scummy vibes from teacher right now but i dont think it warrants a vote quite yet
In post 1129, osuka wrote:I don’t think I’m too keen on getting rid of kerset just yet. The wagon feels off to me for one reason or another

Those of you on it, what are your reasons to lynch that slot
Again, I think it’s pretty obvious that Osuka has been anti-Town this whole time. All you have to do is go back and read.
please explain

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3826, bob3141 wrote:Cant see scum first claiming miller day one not knowing about a cop.
this actually is a very good point

do you entertain the idea of an informed scum existing in this game as well?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3830, osuka wrote:again without having thought as much as id like to have about this, i would say that there is >1 scum in { mena, shelly }
ebwop: meant >=1 scum in { mena, shelly }

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 3782, Ydrasse wrote:plus i have a feeling that you’re scum backed up into a corner and you’re trying to throw out some weird theories in an effort to try and deflect elims away from you.
town!plus does weird stuff

how many more times do i have to say this
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 3796, PlusJOYED wrote:I think the scum team is Ydrasse/osuka/kerset now actually
actually kinda concurr, i dont like the convo between joyed and ydrasse

and ydrasse seems off somehow

I want Ydrasse to talk to me in real time if possible

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 3827, osuka wrote:i thought kerset was town and the red flip has really thrown me off so i need to reevaluate pretty much every slot
can i dive deeper

why did you TR kerset in the first place

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 3830, osuka wrote:again without having thought as much as id like to have about this, i would say that there is >1 scum in { mena, shelly }
osuka still bullshitting

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by shellyc »

right now osuka is lockscum, joyed softclaiming pretty hard but /alive/ is... weird

idk if scum can do that I think thats geniune

to be honest i want to flip bob / ydrasse more than joyed lol

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3829, osuka wrote:
In post 3751, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3737, Menalque wrote:what about shelly has you locktown on her?

and where would you put ydrasse in relation to NDmath?
I would start doubting shellyc (and believe to have been thoroughly pocketed) if both plus and Osuka flip Town. Until such time, I’m not even going to question it. There’s a lot of attempts at solving, some good posts and pushing, not being afraid to state their view, and a lot of it vibing with my own thoughts. Particularly after the game state has stabilized somewhat.
assume i flip town. without a plus flip, whats your read on shelly?
If you flip Town I will re-evaluate my view of the game. In the meantime, I don’t see any reason to have to do so. I think shellyc is Town. And she has you as Lock Scum so if I’m wrong about you I’ll certainly reconsider her.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3831, osuka wrote:
I dont like how osuka is playing either, if Kerset was any better maybe the wagon would've been on him right now.
Kerset's just worse
how is kerset worse
In post 1066, osuka wrote:getting vaguely scummy vibes from teacher right now but i dont think it warrants a vote quite yet
In post 1129, osuka wrote:I don’t think I’m too keen on getting rid of kerset just yet. The wagon feels off to me for one reason or another

Again, I think it’s pretty obvious that Osuka has been anti-Town this whole time. All you have to do is go back and read.
please explain
I don’t feel like I have to explain this in a lot of detail. Your reads were clearly completely backwards as the quotes I’ve provided show, and you were still trying to vote someone outside of Kerset D2 as some of us were calling for their head. You could have been way off about everything and Town. Or you could be Scum. I am betting the second.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3840, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3831, osuka wrote:
Kerset's just worse
how is kerset worse

please explain
I don’t feel like I have to explain this in a lot of detail. Your reads were clearly completely backwards as the quotes I’ve provided show, and you were still trying to vote someone outside of Kerset D2 as some of us were calling for their head. You could have been way off about everything and Town. Or you could be Scum. I am betting the second.
do you seriously think i'd just pretend read _everyone_ backwards if i were scum? i'm stupid but not that stupid

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3837, shellyc wrote:
osuka still bullshitting
please enlighten me on how i'm bullshitting

i'm really betting on you being the scum in there

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by shellyc »

because... I'm town

end of convo

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by shellyc »

You're placing me and my townread in there and trying to deflect to avoid your lim

if you're town you're just being incredibly wrong that it's impossible so you're lockscum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3836, shellyc wrote:
In post 3827, osuka wrote:i thought kerset was town and the red flip has really thrown me off so i need to reevaluate pretty much every slot
can i dive deeper

why did you TR kerset in the first place
the wagon picked up way too quickly and stayed alive for way too long for me to believe it was town motivated. town's reads usually shift over time and the wagon was on him for like 600 posts and then kinda sorta picked up again afterwards

i don't think the slot did anything overtly town or overtly scummy, it was really just the circumstances around the wagon that felt really really fishy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3843, shellyc wrote:
because... I'm town

end of convo
this is a moronic post and it makes me want to die

how am _I_ supposed to know that you're town? how am I supposed to believe this at all? this is so stupid that i don't think there are words in the english dictionary that really do it justice

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by shellyc »

you did everything backwards to make 3841

pedit: so you think someone bussed them? who?

like it's clearly town motivated, i can't see town!kerset being
more apathetic
as the pressure got more intense and they weren't solving

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3844, shellyc wrote:You're placing me and my townread in there and trying to deflect to avoid your lim

if you're town you're just being incredibly wrong that it's impossible so you're lockscum
bear in mind that mena had a really weird push on me but sorta picked it up from there and i'm pretty confident you're just pocketing that slot

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by shellyc »

you're supposed to know I'm town because im obvtowning here

or rather, can you go scumcase me? so I can have a fun time looking at your flawed arguments

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”