Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

or maybe loki unvoted because of my points? who knows
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Isis »

I hope so!
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1648, Kanna wrote:@loki; i think she was joking

i suppose your reaction here is town-indicative, but i am still kinda paranoid of you, especially since you're pushing the only slot i feel has some ~solid~ town evidence to it. what do you think of my points?
Well, I never actually made the connection before. Why didn’t you say anything about this before? But I did notice that Tayl0r’s dog pics got sicklier after she was getting wagoned which didn’t occur to me before now, so I guess that could logically have explained that. It does look like he was trying to run her up but why would you be paranoid of me, when this is literally the first time you’ve even brought this up?

Had Pooky done that right at the start of the game, I’d consider it scum distancing but yeah, I never made the connection between Pooky pressuring us to vote and Tayl0r before now, so I guess she probably is paranoid scummy town.

So then it literally is between NM and Ydrasse then.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1649, Kanna wrote:
In post 1632, Ydrasse wrote:i was playing and writing up a post in notepad as i went and my laptop crashed and i’m pissed off now so cliffnotes version is that going through strictly the confirmed people there isn’t a lot of correlation btwn their reads before pooky’s flip. loki looks slightly better and taylor looks slightly worse from their reads alone (in that they were leaning more towards loki town taylor scum) but there was no connecting read or thread that seemed important enough to cut off.
ydrasse, why were you going through the confirmed isos, and what do you mean loki looks better, but taylor looks worse? i do not quite understand
i laid out the explanation in the post i was writing before it got deleted >_> basically i was trying to go through the isos of the confirmed people pre-flip to see if there was any reason that certain people were confirmed/treestumped in an effort to see if there was someone being framed here. there is a mild lean towards loki being town and a mild lean towards taylor being scum overall; secondary to that is me being in a town/null zone and n_m being just null.

like you, for example, are stumped. and you laid out pretty plainly before the flip that you thought i was town and that mafia was in n_m/taylor in . i'm trying to figure out why you + drusilla were stumped and stripped of voting instead of just being confirmed but there's not a consensus read between any of you.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i was going to make it look Prettier and laid out in a list but when i lost my draft i got mad and gave up.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1653, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1632, Ydrasse wrote:i was playing and writing up a post in notepad as i went and my laptop crashed and i’m pissed off now so cliffnotes version is that going through strictly the confirmed people there isn’t a lot of correlation btwn their reads before pooky’s flip. loki looks slightly better and taylor looks slightly worse from their reads alone (in that they were leaning more towards loki town taylor scum) but there was no connecting read or thread that seemed important enough to cut off.
ydrasse, why were you going through the confirmed isos, and what do you mean loki looks better, but taylor looks worse? i do not quite understand
i laid out the explanation in the post i was writing before it got deleted >_> basically i was trying to go through the isos of the confirmed people pre-flip to see if there was any reason that certain people were confirmed/treestumped in an effort to see if there was someone being framed here. there is a mild lean towards loki being town and a mild lean towards taylor being scum overall; secondary to that is me being in a town/null zone and n_m being just null.

like you, for example, are stumped. and you laid out pretty plainly before the flip that you thought i was town and that mafia was in n_m/taylor in . i'm trying to figure out why you + drusilla were stumped and stripped of voting instead of just being confirmed but there's not a consensus read between any of you.
What is your theory on plus getting confirmed over me?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Isis »

Kanna's bucket is full of wisdom and knowledge
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1655, Loki Dokie wrote:

plus was thinking that... at least, in the thread, you and i were both town. and apparently taylor was scummier/weaker towngame as a Whole, nothing really said about n_m.

probably to cast doubt on you? given that people leaned towards you being town moreso than others it was to make people worry about your lack of confirmation, doubly-so given that you got stuck in the unconfirmed-unconfirmed pair.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1456, Kanna wrote:i found taylor scummy independently, but based on pooky flip, i'm not sure she is

does pooky advocate a taylor wagon in c1?
i brought up the point here, but i agree i didn't make it very clear @_@

if we all agree those points are good enough, we can win no matter who scum is.

..............but are they?!

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Isis »

if even Loki can believe Taylor is town even temporarily I think Taylor is a good way to bet the game.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Isis »

Knowing the scum didn't have daytalk makes me way, way more confident about this. They would have had to have bussed in both directions without daytalk saying it's o.k. to go for it. And both executions looked natural as far as you can manage to tell.
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1656, Isis wrote:Kanna's bucket is full of wisdom and knowledge
no, it is full of flan....

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

wait, scum didn't have daychat?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1656, Isis wrote:Kanna's bucket is full of wisdom and knowledge
I’m still trying to decide if scum!Ydrasse would really align herself with an unconfirmed slot or not but I still think it suboptimal to do so but my theory is then if Tayl0r’s not scum, I was unconfirmed to frame her. I guess the question is by whom? NM or Ydrasse?

Ydrasse does make an interesting point about why Drusilla and Kanna were tree stumped in particular. However their being stripped of their votes could possibly mean scum feared their votes the most? But being stumps, they still have a great deal of influence, so I don’t think we should read too much into that.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1653, Ydrasse wrote:i'm trying to figure out why you + drusilla were stumped and stripped of voting instead of just being confirmed but there's not a consensus read between any of you.
i see. very interesting!

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1657, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1655, Loki Dokie wrote:

plus was thinking that... at least, in the thread, you and i were both town. and apparently taylor was scummier/weaker towngame as a Whole, nothing really said about n_m.

probably to cast doubt on you? given that people leaned towards you being town moreso than others it was to make people worry about your lack of confirmation, doubly-so given that you got stuck in the unconfirmed-unconfirmed pair.
Yeah, which is why it’s super weird that you would do that, since it clearly hurts your wincon if scum, so maybe it literally is NM?
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Kanna »

in other news, i watched Alias Grace recently and highly recommend it! it's very binge-able and if any of you decide to watch it, i'd be interested to hear what you think about it!

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i am going to bash my head into a wall if it's n_m
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Isis »

Kanna and drusilla were stumped and I was given a vote cause they are smarter than me, it didn't matter what reads they had already given so far!!!!!!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Isis »

Google says it's a crime drama, if you binge it won't you get suspense stomachaches and stuff?
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Kanna »

i thought about the stumping thing and can't decide how much wifom to apply to it (e.g isis not being stumped and being paired with n_m who she scumread at EoD)

.....inconclusive.....

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1668, Isis wrote:Kanna and drusilla were stumped and I was given a vote cause they are smarter than me, it didn't matter what reads they had already given so far!!!!!!
isis is so silly; isis is so smart

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Kanna »

i would like drusilla to weigh in on

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1660, Isis wrote:Knowing the scum didn't have daytalk makes me way, way more confident about this. They would have had to have bussed in both directions without daytalk saying it's o.k. to go for it. And both executions looked natural as far as you can manage to tell.
Yeah, that’s right, so more towncred for Tayl0r hammer then, because we know that Pooky couldn’t have possibly put her up to that, because they could only have talked pre-game then, right?

And why doesn’t scum!Ydrasse vote Isis? Extremely risky play to just let her buddy get executed and look really suspicious by not voting. Still don’t understand why NM hammered Pooky on D1 though, maybe for towncred, because he realized it was inevitable? But he did put Isis at E-2 right? So that obviously looks bad. I think my being unconfirmed makes more sense from scum who isn’t aligned with me than scum who is. Both Pooky and NM also voted for plus but so did Ydrasse on D2 but if Tayl0r’s clear, we have to win this either way.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

...sometimes you can hardbus without talking about it...........

: ' )
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”