Has anyone played Among Us?

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Got mobile version because it was free. Played the 3 maps it has to learn all the tasks in free play. Will give main game a try later. App says it has adds since it was free but I ain't seen an add yet. Will update you on how bothersome they are when I see them more. Controls in mobile only slightly janky. Might snag on steam if I feel like dropping 5 bucks.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I got this on steam too now. On discord I go by TheRook#3255
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I find it interesting that the meta in normal mafia is always execute on an odd number of players. If its even, always execute outside of mylo.

And the meta in among us appears to be only execute when there is no doubt or a 50/50 or when at 5or6 or below players left for 2 imposters. 3or4 players left for 1 imposter

I guess its just because of the number of kills that can be stacked up in a short time based on number of imposters. I kinda want to play some games with 10 players, 1 imposter, smallest kill cooldown possible, most tasks possible. Just to see how things go

Return to “The Arcade”