Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1922, Loki Dokie wrote:Hopefully even Dru and Kanna can clearly see that, right?
No Loki, I cannot.

I’m sorry if you’re frustrated, but please understand people are entitled to their own opinions.

Being suspicious of you is also not an attack on you or your play. I think you’ve played well regardless. I hope you understand that and won’t get upset by this further
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Kanna »

I suppose we could go n_m, but I would still prefer the unconfirmeds and then sort Taylor with a fine comb if wrong. If we go the other way and are wrong, we have to sort Taylor/Loki/Ydrasse and I don’t have confidence I can do that anymore

If you are both town, we get more new information as well

I’ll wait for others to pitch in though

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1925, Kanna wrote:
In post 1922, Loki Dokie wrote:Hopefully even Dru and Kanna can clearly see that, right?
No Loki, I cannot.

I’m sorry if you’re frustrated, but please understand people are entitled to their own opinions.

Being suspicious of you is also not an attack on you or your play. I think you’ve played well regardless. I hope you understand that and won’t get upset by this further
you townread me right? take it from me then: loki is 100% town here.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1927, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you townread me right? take it from me then: loki is 100% town here.
i'd like to believe this is right, but...

i don't know really. i'll wait to see what isis has to say and probably go with that

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1923, drusilla wrote:
In post 1872, Loki Dokie wrote:I seriously want to [figurativatively in game] smack some heads
i cannot do with this

and i don't have words for it other than NO NO NO

and i asked please NO to this the first time
In post 1922, Loki Dokie wrote:It’s pretty damn obvious that NM wants to execute Tayl0r
which of these posts:
In post 1468, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse and Loki
In post 1905, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay, someone give me a summary of what’s going on here
made this obvious to you?
1) It’s an expression, which is WHY I specify the words “figuratively” and “in game”, so no one misinterprets it to mean anything other than a harmless expression of sheer frustration.

2) Yes he did mess up his initial vote but he’s not only not voting Ydrasse, he isn’t voting anyone right now. He responded to his prod and essentially vanished, probably until the next one, looks like.

3) Should I even bother or are you just going to get mad again when I tell you it’s 100% not me and I honestly don’t think it’s Ydrasse either and since Tayl0r’s clear, who else could it possibly be? You can continue to ignore the reasons I’ve already given that point to it being NM and only NM or not. None of the confirmeds have even bothered to critically examine either my case on NM - which I’ve stated and restated ad nauseum but would for whatever reason prefer to gamethrow and execute my townread.

Reason: NM obviously doesn’t want to hammer Ydrasse because he now knows Tayl0r’s clear and he’s next. You otoh keep pushing me and Ydrasse to gamethrow instead of voting who we think is most likely to be scum. We clearly have a stalemate where the confirmed would rather 2 town slots suicide rather than vote for who they think is scum. If the confirmeds keep insisting on executing a slot I believe to be town, we will have a stalemate and no execution. If NM is scum, which I strongly believe him to be, the most logical play for him would be to execute Tayl0r, because she’s the clear and if that happens and then you execute Ydrasse or myself, I fear we’re going to lose.

I don’t know why I keep bothering, it’s clearly obvious it’s NM, because Tayl0r’s clear, I know I’m not scum and I really believe Ydrasse isn’t either for an entire boatload of reasons I’ve already stated ad nauseum which none of the confirmeds are interested in listening to, eventhough it’s very obvious fmpov that I’m very likely right.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1924, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1922, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1921, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: isis
It’s pretty damn obvious that NM wants to execute Tayl0r and then of course Ydrasse and me will be misexecuted and we will lose.

Hopefully even Dru and Kanna can clearly see that, right? :lol:

Why don’t you change it to NM? I don’t think Hectic will count it.
why dont you change to isis?
Because he’s confitown and NM is my scumread. Why are you insistent on voting Isis > NM? The result will be the same but you’re supposed to vote the scumread which you obviously know can’t possibly be Isis. If 2 other people vote Isis, I suppose I can switch it. If one more person votes NM, will you switch it to that, because we won’t get an execution on NM otherwise?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

No Loki, I cannot.

He made a post after being prodded, then just vanished. He knows he’s next after us, so that’s probably why he doesn’t want to vote us and since it doesn’t make sense for either Ydrasse or me to gamethrow, if I can’t convince any of the confirmeds to vote NM, that means scum will decide and from NM’s pov if he is scum, which I believe he is, it makes the most sense for him to execute the slot that’s been cleared which isn’t us.

It’s fair that people are entitled to their own opinions but that in no way means that I plan to sit back and let us lose, because I’m very likely not wrong, despite not being listened to. I hope you can understand and not be upset that it would be extremely anti-town to just accept that and gamethrow, which I refuse to do. I realize that my aggressive method isn’t working but keep in mind, I would have never gotten aggressive in the first place if the confirmeds would just please stop ignoring my extremely valid and logically correct points. If you want me to acknowledge that everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how extremely wrong and illogically improbable it is, than fine. If you also expect me to be okay with the confirmeds fmpov gamethrowing and putting us at likely ridk of losing. I’m extremely sorry but I just can’t do that.

Isis did do exactly that, pretty much implied I’m some kind of monster for daring to stand up for myself and not be a doormat and Dru, called me “demoralizing” or implied it with that post. I think it’s extremely ironic that Isis called me “indecent”, when I am probably one of the only players besides you who have treated Ydrasse with consideration and respect and refused to allow myself to be bullied into executing a slot I think is town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1931, Loki Dokie wrote:
No Loki, I cannot.

He made a post after being prodded, then just vanished. He knows he’s next after us, so that’s probably why he doesn’t want to vote us and since it doesn’t make sense for either Ydrasse or me to gamethrow, if I can’t convince any of the confirmeds to vote NM, that means scum will decide and from NM’s pov if he is scum, which I believe he is, it makes the most sense for him to execute the slot that’s been cleared which isn’t us.

It’s fair that people are entitled to their own opinions but that in no way means that I plan to sit back and let us lose, because I’m very likely not wrong, despite not being listened to. I hope you can understand and not be upset that it would be extremely anti-town to just accept that and gamethrow, which I refuse to do. I realize that my aggressive method isn’t working but keep in mind, I would have never gotten aggressive in the first place if the confirmeds would just please stop ignoring my extremely valid and logically correct points. If you want me to acknowledge that everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how extremely wrong and illogically improbable it is, than fine. If you also expect me to be okay with the confirmeds fmpov gamethrowing and putting us at likely ridk of losing. I’m extremely sorry but I just can’t do that.

Isis did do exactly that, pretty much implied I’m some kind of monster for daring to stand up for myself and not be a doormat and Dru, called me “demoralizing” or implied it with that post. I think it’s extremely ironic that Isis called me “indecent”, when I am probably one of the only players besides you who have treated Ydrasse with consideration and respect and refused to allow myself to be bullied into executing a slot I think is town.
Oh and thank you very much for the compliments on my play. Unfortunately, they can’t be warranted if I can’t convince the confirmeds that I’m not wrong and that NM is very probably 99.9999% flipping scum here. I would think if those kind words - albeit much appreciated - were actually warranted, we’d already have if not be close to an NM hammer and the confirmeds would realize that I’m right about both Ydrasse and NM, so of/when that happens, then and only then can I possibly in good faith accept your high praise wrt to my play here. Fmpov, I am clearly not playing well at all or the confirmeds would actually be not ignoring my extremely logical and very valid points and be switching their votes from Ydrasse to NM, so I’m obviously doing something very wrong because that clearly isn’t happening yet.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm kind of skimming a bit because this has gotten kind of bleh. If I didn't have a solidified solve I would wade through the bleh but I don't need to.

Not_Mafia, please reformat your vote on Ydrasse and Loki to just Ydrasse, it didn't count before.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

fine you all are boring VOTE: NM
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1934, Tayl0r Swift wrote:fine you all are boring VOTE: NM
Thank you.

I more needed.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

gooooo teaaaaaaaam
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I have a theory, which is that NM won’t be voting, because he knows once we’re misexecuted, he’s next. I don’t need to convince any of the confirmeds of my solve or why I’m right because NM will do it for me and then the confirmeds will have no choice but to realize NM is scum intentionally avoiding the game and vote accordingly. So, the longer we stay on NM, the sooner it will become transparently obvious that he’s scum biding his time and hoping we don’t get a majority. Closer to deadline, the confirmeds will ultimately notice that he is clearly trying to stall the vote and then they will finally then hopefully wake up to the fact that my solve and reads are correct and we will win.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Isis »

I'll selfhammer if any of the confirmeds want me to, but I'm concerned about f4 being a hellscape
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

if its not NM loki and i have already solved. loki and i will vote ydrasse and i think we can make enough of an argument that its not me that plus will vote ydrasse too.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1939, Tayl0r Swift wrote:if its not NM loki and i have already solved. loki and i will vote ydrasse and i think we can make enough of an argument that its not me that plus will vote ydrasse too.
I know it’s not you because you just townslipped.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i did?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1940, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1939, Tayl0r Swift wrote:if its not NM loki and i have already solved. loki and i will vote ydrasse and i think we can make enough of an argument that its not me that plus will vote ydrasse too.
I know it’s not you because you just townslipped.
In post 1941, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i did?
If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.
Actually no but if my theory is correct, you will likely be executed along with plus and it would then be up to Isis to be the deciding vote between Ydrasee and NM, assuming NM actually votes even then.

Because unlike your traditional mafia game, a failure to reach a majority doesn’t result in a no execute, so scum HAS to execute someone.

@mod, scum has to execute in the event of a majority not being reached, correct?
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1938, Isis wrote:I'll selfhammer if any of the confirmeds want me to, but I'm concerned about f4 being a hellscape
i’m thinking no

drusilla, what do you think?

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Kanna »

give your votes to the
c̴̠̳̩̩̀͌̉͐̎̋̋̎̂͟͠o̸̳̭͚̫͔̹̣̤̐͛̊͑̀͘͟ų̧̹͓͚̲̤̤͗̊̀̀̈́̋̄͐n̶̹̖͎̼͚͓̺̬̥͛̅͋͌͊̑̈͑̓͘ͅc̡̼̙̯̖͚̳͔̠̐͐͋͢͡͡i͈͉̳̫̮̫̝̲͔̿̓̊̆̈́̚͘͢l̸̛̝̰͎̫̗̯̮̆͋͐̇̀̂͑̀͢ͅ

we will save your
s̴̩͖̖̻̝͚͖̍̿͋̋͋̄̿o̧̡̮͉̖͖̍̔̏̀͞ͅů̧̢̞̤̫̞͙͍̅̈́̋̌̚͟l̸̛͎̗̙̩̜͖̩͎̗̎̎͒̒͌͌̓͢s̡͖͎̪̪̠͊͆̌̀͂̽͠

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Kanna »

isis, is your solve the same as mine?

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Isis »

Kanna that's creepy!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Isis »

My solve is to save Tayl0r and I think N_M is more likely to flip scum but I don't know and don't care.
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1943, Kanna wrote:
In post 1938, Isis wrote:I'll selfhammer if any of the confirmeds want me to, but I'm concerned about f4 being a hellscape
i’m thinking no

drusilla, what do you think?
Unless NM votes, we won’t be getting a majority on Ydrasse, so it’s either NM flip or scum choosing.

@mod, if scum doesn’t choose anyone to execute, what happens? Would it be decided randomly?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1948, Loki Dokie wrote:
@mod, if scum doesn’t choose anyone to execute, what happens? Would it be decided randomly?
I will randomly pick a pairing which doesn't include the remaining mafia.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”