PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:47 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4498, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3527, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 3512, Kerset wrote:cool saudade is dead and now i get instant L-2
You don't know how to make insightful NKA. We are talking here about saud, he is careless gamethrower. His existence was harmful to town and viging him would be worth it regardless of his alignment, so healing him was out of question. This guy misleads town to lynch his target regardless of circumstances to satisfy his ego. Hardclaimming bullshits is just one of throws typical for his behavior, he thinks that saying nonsense as town is 200IQ play, because thanks to his reputation he can get away with anything, once he rolls scum.
The most important information we got is scum lack of knowledge. Scum didn't know about his nature and took him seriously, which points at people with 2020 join date. Especially shelly, which periodically appears as more naive then she normally should be.
???
Well shit, I don't see how this post could come from anywhere but scum even with my confbias. Guess I was wrong on you kerset
UNVOTE:
VOTE: kerset
plus, can you explain why (in the moment, before this flipped) you thought this post could only come from scum?
because not protecting saudade, the claimed cop, as a doc makes no fucking sense
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:48 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

nking saude there also takes out the threat of a saude tunnel on ydrasse, which is more likely to happen after kerset flipped red

oh yeah, it's all coming together.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4499, PlusJOYED wrote:ydrasse being relatively passive and going after LHF (me) especially after omgus, along with recent meta behavior I can now talk about (silent star 2) makes me think that the solve is either shelly/ydrasse or I'm probably never going to get it right. I think shelly swapping onto ydrasse for a bit was all scum theater, since it happened at a convenient time to make Ydrasse appear more towny to throw people off. This also lines up with saudes prediction.
don't deflect and answer my question. why did you think it was a scummy post.

furthermore, you keep saying that it's theatre; b
ut what about it makes you think that it's theatre, content-wise?

p-edit: oh, i see now. it's the thing where like, mafia get so caught up in balancing everything else that they can't realize that the
singular post someone made saying they're cop, mafia please shoot me is a
joke
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3184, Saudade wrote:I hardclaim cop shoot me tonight mafia
plus, is this the hardclaim you're talking about?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:50 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

this is gonna be tough tho since andres is throwing out everything i say, math is inactive, and shelly/ydrasse won't vote each other
i think it's up to mena believing me since I'd imagine andres would vote with mena
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:51 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4503, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3184, Saudade wrote:I hardclaim cop shoot me tonight mafia
plus, is this the hardclaim you're talking about?
yeah
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay then!

VOTE: plus

there is no way you in good faith you're sitting here saying yep, saudade hardclaimed cop and that is a serious post, so kerset you are very scummy for not protecting that!!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

combined with the venge claim and subsequently walking it back, trying to defend osuka/keep them from getting elimmed, taking potshots that feel weirdly informed at the end of d1.. you just have to be scum, like.

you keep using words this game, yeah? calling yourself lhf? throwing in that me and shelly are doing ~scum-theatre~? you're doing this shit and not explaining it, and when you do the explanations are so outlandish or flimsy that there's no way that they're real.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:55 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

theater can be a lot of things, Ydrasse; it's not necessarily just emotive back and forth. The timing of the theater and the outcome + agenda it serves is critical.
A key trend in theater I've noticed is that it's intention is for one maf member to scumread the other maf member briefly, and the accused mafia member convinces the other maf that they are solidly town, which is exactly what happened.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

@andres/mena (if either of you are scum i will be mad at you): could i convince you to elim plus first over osuka? i think that plus/osuka is a viable team but i also think that plus/ndmath has some viability to it and i'm unsure if osuka has as high of a level of associatives going on rn!!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4508, PlusJOYED wrote:theater can be a lot of things, Ydrasse; it's not necessarily just emotive back and forth. The timing of the theater and the outcome + agenda it serves is critical.
A key trend in theater I've noticed is that it's intention is for one maf member to scumread the other maf member briefly, and the accused mafia member convinces the other maf that they are solidly town, which is exactly what happened.
congratulations, you have just laid out some information on how a strategy works!

now, again, i am asking you to go back to that exchange shelly and i had and tell me which posts you think are fake or theatre, instead of repeating over and over that you think it's theatre.

furthermore, what is the agenda? what benefit did we get from doing that? what is the wincon of ydrasse/shelly/kerset?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:58 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

that serious defensiveness and deciding to wall me out makes me more sure ur scum, you aren't even trying to defend yourself.
if shelly or ydrasse flip green, kill me tomorrow because we're screwed anyway
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like you are avoiding doing the ONE thing here that makes actual sense: going over the exchange that you think is Super Scummy Of Us Both and reading through it, pointing out how or why it might be fake, and instead just saying "it's theatre" with a dash of explaining what theatre is. lmao.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:59 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

The wincon is throwing me off of ydrasse, and setting up chain elims with (me, bob, osuka)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4511, PlusJOYED wrote:that serious defensiveness and deciding
to wall me out
makes me more sure ur scum, you aren't even trying to defend yourself.
if shelly or ydrasse flip green, kill me tomorrow because we're screwed anyway
i am sitting here right now literally asking one thing of you. one thing that, from your pov, should be incriminating to me! i am sitting here asking you to post it and make a case against me! this is not walling you out. i am not defensive — i am asking you to do something that will let people in this game actually understand where your head is at instead of just saying words without meaning.

also, how am i being seriously defensive and also not even trying to defend myself...??
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4513, PlusJOYED wrote:The wincon is throwing me off of ydrasse, and setting up chain elims with (me, bob, osuka)
okay, now tell me how we succeeded in that if you are sitting here right now having this conversation.

also, tell me why shelly/ydrasse, as a team, decide to make their wincon centered around
you
. only you, throwing you off our trail and no one else.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:01 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

you have a tone of being defensive and are outraged but you're producing no arguments why you can't be scum, and instead trying to get me killed
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4516, PlusJOYED wrote:you have a tone of being defensive and are outraged but you're producing no arguments why you can't be scum, and instead trying to get me killed
i am outraged because you're refusing to do something that should by all means be beneficial to you! how am i supposed to defend myself, anyways, against a case that you haven't even produced?

i am trying to get you killed because your logic is horrendous at this point and i don't think it's in a townie way.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:04 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4515, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4513, PlusJOYED wrote:The wincon is throwing me off of ydrasse, and setting up chain elims with (me, bob, osuka)
okay, now tell me how we succeeded in that if you are sitting here right now having this conversation.

also, tell me why shelly/ydrasse, as a team, decide to make their wincon centered around
you
shelly hopped on as soon as possible with the theater. It was to be triggered when anyone SR you, not revolved around me, and was to prevent a wagon forming on you.
I'll make a wall of why it's Scuk theater soon im at work atm
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:06 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4517, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4516, PlusJOYED wrote:you have a tone of being defensive and are outraged but you're producing no arguments why you can't be scum, and instead trying to get me killed
i am outraged because you're refusing to do something that should by all means be beneficial to you! how am i supposed to defend myself, anyways, against a case that you haven't even produced?

i am trying to get you killed because your logic is horrendous at this point and i don't think it's in a townie way.
your plan is to mislim me and osuka consecutively.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:06 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

you
you didn't succeed, I caught you guys
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4518, PlusJOYED wrote:

you
shelly hopped on as soon as possible with the theater. It was to be triggered when anyone SR you, not revolved around me, and was to prevent a wagon forming on you.
that doesn't make sense, because there hasn't been a point on this game where i've been threatened with a wagon. there was no need to prevent something that had no chance of forming. looking at the vote counts, i haven't even been voted since d1 — and even those were singular votes at the beginning of the day. no one has been trying to vote against me or really case me, so why would shelly need to defend me?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:09 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4521, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4518, PlusJOYED wrote:

you
that doesn't make sense, because there hasn't been a point on this game where i've been threatened with a wagon. there was no need to prevent something that had no chance of forming. looking at the vote counts, i haven't even been voted since d1 — and even those were singular votes at the beginning of the day. no one has been trying to vote against me or really case me, so why would shelly need to defend me?
are you listening? I started to SR you, day 3 and then shelly initiated theater trying to convince me of Ydrasse town (which worked for a bit). It was to quash a wagon before it even started.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:10 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

At the very least, can we agree that me vs Ydrasse is TvS?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:11 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I've gtg now, but I'm very pleased with my findings.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”