Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Open 91 - Trendy and Subversive C9 - Over, before 656

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by Psychocide »

"Aight! We goan have ourselves a good ol'-fashioned lynchin', whaddya say?!!" A few hollers of encouragement, mostly silence.

"Why?" An elegantly dressed man with slicked-back hair politely inquired.

"Why the hell not?!"

"Killing is evil!" Another piped in.

"Yeah but we ain't killin', we lynchin'! YEE-HAW!" The crowd shouts in agreement. " 'Sides, if we go a-lynchin', maybe we'll finally git them fellas that been defilin' our sheep an' kilt the Ol' Lady!"

"She died of old age...." The fellow with slicked-back hair replied.

"People don' die of old age with holes in their heads! Least I don' think so. Haven't seen it before! Now who's with me!" The crowd cheers and starts setting up the noose, all except for a few.

"Aight, let's git them sum-bitches!"

Alive 'n Well (Enough): 1

Apothecary

Dead 'n Gone: 6

BlakAdder
(Lynched Day 1)
raider8169
(Lynched Day 2)
PimHel
The Bored Woodsman
(Killed Night 2)
Bulvox
(Lynched Day 3)
Natirasha
(Killed in Endgame)
armlx
(Killed in Endgame)

~CONFIRM IN THREAD~
Last edited by Psychocide on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:17 am, edited 9 times in total.
[size=84][color=darkred][i][url=http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1365/banner40insanity2yb9.png]Sing along with insanity, a rousing chorus of your defeat...[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by Psychocide »

These Be The Rules, Ya Hear?!

Don't talk to anyone outside the game ('cept fer scum at night, o' course), you dirty cheaters you.
During the Day, yall get to string up people from a tree! Ain't that so fun? But only one at a time, and only if the majority of the living say so by way of votin', and only if you bold yer votes like this:
Vote: Psychosict
If you change your mind about lynchin', you can always take off your vote by posting
Unvote
in bold, just like that.
Yall can try an' be friends, too, and
Vote: No Lynch
to not kill anyone during the day. You need a majority for this - not everyone wants to be your friend.
Once a majority is met, it becomes Twilight - just like that! Man, if only real life worked that way.... At this time, voting an' unvoting won't do you no good. Whatever you chose is gonna happen when
God
the Mod (aka Me) turns his omnipresent gaze upon your insignificant, scanty town.
When He does, whoever yall chose to string up in that there tree (if anyone) finally dies, you learn their role, and it becomes Night.
At Night, yall best shut up and go to sleep. Big day tomorrow, killin' more people.
Once yer dead, no more postin' for you. Dead people don't talk, an' everyone knows ghosts ain't real! (Maybe.... >.>)
But if you decide to stop talkin' when yer alive, well I'll just hafta find someone who does talk, and replace you with 'em. I'll prod them people first, and if anyone wants me to, but if I gotta do it too much you can kiss yer sorry buttocks goodbye. Now if you know you'll be away, let
God
the Mod know so ya don't cause no ruckus.
If
God
the Mod gets bored 'cause nothin's goin' on, he'll make Night come himself - and tell yall first, course.
You got questions?
God's
The Mod's got answers! PM him for enlightenment - now at only $14.99 per second!*
Don't quote
God
the Mod. You are not worthy.
Play nice, damnit.
Best be followin' these rules, now. You mess with
God
the Mod,
God
the Mod messes with you.
[size=84][color=darkred][i][url=http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1365/banner40insanity2yb9.png]Sing along with insanity, a rousing chorus of your defeat...[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:54 pm

Post by Psychocide »

These Be The Roles, Minus Any Flavor Stuff I Add:

1 Mafia Goon
You are a Mafia Goon with XXXXXXXX (Mafia Roleblocker). You may talk with your partner at night using [this] Quicktopic. Have one person from the group PM me the name of the player on behalf of the mafia. The named player will be killed. You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
1 Mafia Roleblocker
You are a Mafia Roleblocker with XXXXXXXX (Mafia Goon). You may talk with your partner at night using [this] Quicktopic. Have one person from the group PM me the name of the player on behalf of the mafia. The named player will be killed. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be treated as having not made a nightchoice that night. You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.

1 Cop
You are a Cop. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is alive, I will tell you if that player is Mafia or Not-mafia. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
OR

1 Nurse
You are a Nurse. In the event that a Doctor is killed, you will become a Doctor on the subsequent night. Until that time, you have no nightchoice. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

1 Doctor
You are a Doctor. Each night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will be protected from a single kill effect that night. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
OR

1 Deputy
You are a Deputy. In the event that a Cop is killed, you will become a Cop on the subsequent night. Until that time, you have no nightchoice. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

3 Townies
You are a Townie. You have no nightchoice. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Psychocide »

The Bored Woodsman has been replaced by PimHel (thanks PimHel!) and raider has not yet recieved his role. Looking at his other games, he seems pretty busy... I'll prod him and ask if he needs replacing.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by Psychocide »

Apothecary has been prodded.

And while I'm posting, a question on vote counts - would you all rather I continually update the 1st post of the latest page with them (like now), make new posts every so often, or some combination of both? :)
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Psychocide »

*fixed* So it shall be done. As you were.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by Psychocide »

You dare proclaim me dead after just a couple days without a body to prove it?! Well have it your way, Mr. Self-Voter...

Vote Count of EVIL

Natirasha (∞) - God

BlakAdder (4) - armlx, PimHel, Bulvox, Apothecary
Bulvox (3) - raider8169, Natirasha, BlakAdder

After many long minutes of luke-warm discussion that seemed to last for days - weeks, even - the town settled its fickle gaze upon BlakAdder.

"Let's lynch HIM!"

"No, I'm town!"

"Yeah! Lynch BlakAdder!"

Chants for BlakAdder's death followed the unfortunate all the way to the gallows, which just happened to be a few feet away. He walked the foot-long mile in shame, in anger, but most of all confusion of his fellow townies' distrust in him. All he wanted was some privacy with his sheep; his cute, cuddly sheep, who wouldn't hurt a soul. Is that so much to ask? Is it really?

Apparently so. As Apothecary tightened the noose and let him fall, a brilliant light intervened, blinding everyone. When it faded enough to see, BlakAdder stood even more confused and watched Natirasha hanging limp from the end of the rope, swinging back and forth slightly. Everyone witnessed Pete's dog Bubba run up and bite his foot right off, slack-jawed and horrified.

Natirasha is dead.
He was -

You'd like to know, wouldn't you? Well too bad, Divine Intervention is illegal in these parts. Not that God cares about such futile moral laws, but He has a reputation to uphold, so:

BlakAdder is dead.
He was the
Sheep Defiler
, aka
Mafia Goon

Day 1 is over, and Night 1 shall begin now. You have approximately 48 hours to send in your actions via PM to me, whether you're going to use them or not.

armlx wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sleep well, while you still can....
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Psychocide »

The town is quiet.
Too
quiet. A tumbleweed blows in the wind, but makes no noise. What's going on?

God: "Oh, my bad." *turns up volume*

People are heard screaming in pain from off camera, blood spurts onto the lens, and God giggles to himself.

God: "Now just let me change the channel..." *click*

Ok... back in the strangely unnamed town with a max population of 7, a dirt-coated janitor stands on the outskirts in front of a sign, painting over it. When he walks away, it now reads: "Max populton: 6"

We may never know what a "populton" is, or what it has to do with this town, but nevertheless the remaining six people awake to find no more dead people, or defiled sheep.

No one has died.

Vote Count of Nothingness

Not Voting (6) - Natirasha, Apothecary, raider8169, PimHel, armlx, Bulvox

With 6 popultons left, it takes 4 votes to figure out what a populton is... or at least what it looks like on the inside.

DAY 2 START! YEE-HAW!
Last edited by Psychocide on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:32 pm

Post by Psychocide »

Apothecary has been prodded.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Psychocide »

Day 2 Vote Count

raider8169 (4) - Natirasha, armlx, Bulvox, PimHel

Not Voting (2) - Apothecary, raider8169

With 6 people remaining, it takes 4 to... oh.

"And it's unanimous! Well, almost... close enough. Anyhoo, the votes are in and raider is dead!" *crowd cheers* "Was he town or scum? Will this vote win the game for town perfectly? We'll find out... right after the break." *crowd boos*

The Following is an Unpaid Advertisement for A.I.D.S.
(An Insanely Delicious Soda)

[voiceover]

“A.I.D.S. It’s what everybody wants!”
[Random guy drinks out of a can with “A.I.D.S.” printed on the side, then gives a big, sparkling grin and a thumbs up.]

[fade out, and fade in with some old guy in a chair and a bunch of Playboy girls posing around him.]

“Hi. I’m Hugh Hefner, and I’m here to tell you about A.I.D.S.”
[Turns towards different camera.]

“A.I.D.S. is the most amazing thing to hit the market today. It’s spreading like wildfire—everyone’s doing it! And not only is it naturally addictive in a way everyone can enjoy, A.I.D.S. itself is all-natural and organic.”

[Switch to scene in Africa with white people viciously hunting wild, dirty black people like animals and stabbing them with syringes over and over, drawing their blood and killing them violently. Hugh voiceover.]

“A.I.D.S. is harvested from only the most healthy Africans, and is done so with the utmost respect and dignity towards these brave volunteers. Every year, millions of Africans help create A.I.D.S., and love doing it just about as much as we love getting it!

[Back to Hugh.]

“Now, let’s hear a word from the founder and CEO of A.I.D.S. himself: Psychocide.”

[Show Psych in Africa wearing a safari hat and spattered in blood. In the background, Africans are being severely bludgeoned to death and their blood taken.]
“Thank you, Hugh. But I couldn’t have done it without my partner, Garret.”

“It was my pleasure, really.”

“No, no, it was all mine.

“And I must say, it’s been a pleasure founding A.I.D.S. I had no idea it would get so huge! But hey, it’s a bangin’ business, baby!” *wink*

[Back to Hugh.]

“Great words from a great man.

“It’s not every day that something as inspirational as A.I.D.S. is made. Only days after it hit the public, people were sharing it left and right, telling their friends, and wouldn’t you know it, it’s like an incurable disease! The people simply cannot get enough. I don’t see there being any way A.I.D.S. will leave us anytime soon.

“And since A.I.D.S. is all-natural and organic, it’s good for you, too! So you and your friends can enjoy having A.I.D.S., and sharing A.I.D.S., without worry of your health.

“But that’s all the time we have for now, and I’m itching to get some A.I.D.S. myself!

[Switch camera. Close up.]

“Do you want A.I.D.S.? I know I do!”
[Wraps arms around girls and goes to leave, then turns with a big, sparkling grin.]

"And we're back to the number one show on television for the slaughtering of innocent people: Mafia!" *crowd cheers* "Before the break, raider had just been lynched, now let's get the verdict:"

raider8169
was
Vanilla Town

"Ohhh, sorry town! With a unanimous vote you'd think they'd have gotten scum again! Oh well, that's Mafia. See you tomorrow, folks. Same time, same place!"

It is now Night 2. You have approximately 48 hours to send in your night actions (or lack thereof).
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Post by Psychocide »

The harsh cawing of crows cut through your slumber and dragged you back to reality, your dreams slipping away as the veil of fatigue slid from your mind. Crows. There shouldn't be crows here, that's what the scarecrows were for. And why so many of them? There had to be dozens flocking outside. You quickly pulled on some clothing, grabbed a pitchfork and head outside to scare them off, but the weapon was rendered useless by what you saw and dropped to the ground with a soft thud.

The crows were converging on a scarecrow, tearing it to pieces, only the straw they pulled out of it was colored red. The scarecrow appeared to be bleeding in numerous places, and a pool of red slowly grew at its feet. Shaking off your shock, you picked up the pitchfork and charged them, swinging madly. They scattered and cawed in anger, and you connected - but not with a crow.

The scarecrow's head came off and rolled across the ground, trailing a stream of gore and straw until it finally came to a stop. With its face mostly destroyed by the crows and your attack, you could make out something more beneath it, something horrifying....

You dropped the pitchfork and ran, not in any direction but away from the thing. Behind you the crows settled back down and began their feast once more. The features beneath the scarecrow's face were nearly indistinguishable, but a town meeting revealed PimHel to be missing. You spared the others the grotesque details, but everyone knew the truth:

PimHel is dead.
He was the
Doctor

Vote Count

Not Voting (4) - Natirasha, Apothecary, armlx, Bulvox

With 4 people remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

DAY 3 START
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by Psychocide »

Vote Count

Bulvox (3) - armlx, Natirasha, Apothecary

Not Voting (1) - Bulvox

Oh cruel world... bah, he asked for it.

Bulvox is dead
. He was
Vanilla Town

Unfortunately, in proving his point, he doomed the town. Mafia kill during the night, making a stalemate Day 4 and a mafia win Night 4.

Mafia Wins!
(And Epicly, too!)

I now give the floor to Bulvox. :wink:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”