Newbie Introductions - Sup Fellow Home Slices

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2271 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2269, grody wrote:Hey there, so I've been referred to this site from Something Awful, only to find out when I registered my email was already tied to an account here! I thought that was strange, so I reset the password, lo and behold, turns out I've had an account here for 10 years! I was one of the co-admins for the very shortlived ScumHunt website from around that timeframe, my memory is hazy, but I think there was some sort of cross-website competition at the time? I think that would have been what I had initially signed up for, only to just never getting around to play since we had so many issues with our own hosting.

Anyway, I thought I'd check out this community! Is there a general Discord to this place?
There's likes 2-3 discord servers without a superclear frontrunner, as far as I know. The "site chat" feature is similar to discord and reduces interest in discord, I think.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2295 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Isis »

I want to hear both these songs now.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “General Discussion”