Micro Game Queue Thread (Players and Mods)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

ego
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:Got a pre-/in from Dr Easy Bake

VC flavor will be video game metal covers

Spoiler: Sample
/in just bc of the phoenix wright track
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in beorgegailey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in council
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in ep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in umlaut
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/out umlaut
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in list
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i cant wait to play Datisi with Pooky as the mod
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in Bingle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 406, GeorgeBailey wrote:
/in to Mod

Game Name:
Brass and Shrapnel | Man smiling holding tomato
Game Type:
Semi-open
Game Size:

Co/Backup Mod:
None yet
Reviewed By:

Hydrae Allowed?:
Yes
Other Restrictions?:
Must have completed at least one game before hand.
Deadlines?:
10 days 48 hour nights
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics?
no

Description:
Is there any other information players should know about your game?

• 2 Mafia Goons
  • 3-5 Vigilantes OR Blank Vigilantes
  • 2-4 Bombs OR Supersaints

Role chosen at random.
this setup is cursed... /in to spec tho ill be overgamed by the time this starts likely
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in superb
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in names

cant wait to use up all my posts within 1 IRL day
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/prein pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Game Name:
Would You Be My Neighbor?

Game Type:
Open

Game Size:

Co/Backup Mod:
looking for one :3

Reviewed By:
open setup

Setup Link:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... hbor_Mafia but with the georgebailey modification that allows daytalk in all chats

Experience:
I have a years worth of modding experience on epicmafia... can't link that here since it doesn't exist lol, 0 experience on MS

Hydrae Policy:
yes, max 3

Other Restrictions?:
WotM/WotC

Deadlines?:
D1:14 days D2+: 10 days, 48 hour nights

Is it possible your game has any of the following mechanically bastard roles or mechanics?
cults and other mid-game alignment changes, roles that cause moderator dishonesty that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), post restrictions, secret win conditions.
nope
Is it possible your game has any of the following procedurally bastard dynamics?
nonrandom role assignment, direct moderator influence during the game, allowing your game to be discussed outside the game thread and its own PTs, adding players midgame
nope

Description:
its a fun setup and its my first time modding on this site lets do it. gonna be using this as an opportunity to test run the site mechanics/features wrt modding a game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 814, DkKoba wrote:
Game Name:

Game Type:
Open

Game Size:

Co/Backup Mod:

Reviewed By:
open setup

Setup Link:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... hbor_Mafia but with the georgebailey modification that allows daytalk in all chats

Experience:
I have a years worth of modding experience on epicmafia... can't link that here since it doesn't exist lol, 0 experience on MS

Hydrae Policy:
yes, max 3

Other Restrictions?:
WotM/WotC

Deadlines?:

Is it possible your game has any of the following mechanically bastard roles or mechanics?
cults and other mid-game alignment changes, roles that cause moderator dishonesty that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), post restrictions, secret win conditions.
nope
Is it possible your game has any of the following procedurally bastard dynamics?
nonrandom role assignment, direct moderator influence during the game, allowing your game to be discussed outside the game thread and its own PTs, adding players midgame
nope

Description:
its a fun setup and its my first time modding on this site lets do it. gonna be using this as an opportunity to test run the site mechanics/features wrt modding a game
dis is a /in to mod btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 815, DkKoba wrote:
In post 814, DkKoba wrote:
Game Name:

Game Type:
Open

Game Size:

Co/Backup Mod:

Reviewed By:
open setup

Setup Link:

Experience:

Hydrae Policy:
yes, max 3

Other Restrictions?:
WotM/WotC

Deadlines?:

nope
nope

Description:
dis is a /in to mod btw
update: datisi has agreed to backup mod with me :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait guessing alts?

/in as paragon machuran
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

confirm
retired

Return to “Completed Signups”