Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #200) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh MM is going on about this thing where he thinks you haven't been pushed much and then I said that I think you have been pushed a fair amount/talked about or whatever adjective you want to use. And then he was all like "GOTCHA!" so I was going to ask you how you felt you've been treated and rub it in his face if you yourself felt like you have. But you don't so oh well.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #201) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, Glitch has been pushing us for like six days so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #202) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1301, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:I said that your analysis excludes my defense of Glitch; in other words, your analysis is not taking a big element into account.
ok. I really don't care that you are defending him. It doesn't change my views on him. So I guess you are just upset that I don't care about your defense. Glitch certainly doesn't give a shit about players defending me so I'm not seeing why it's important that I care about players defending him.
In post 815, Nero Cain wrote:I didn't like the case on him b/c I had felt like his town read on Pete was ridiculous and scum wouldn't say something so silly and attention-grabbing.
In post 52, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 39, Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: RozyRoz

One balloon for you.
In post 42, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I see people.
Light townread on Pickaxe Pete because he actually tries to generate AI discussion and ignores the NAI stuff

but in hindsight maybe this was just a stupid joke? But wouldn't that be still kinda townie considering it would still be a ridiculous attention-grabbing post? Was there more to the case on him?
In post 971, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:If anything, according to your reasoning, it should make me more likely to be scum:
So I mean....if I'm already town reading you and I disliked that Glitch didn't vote you and try to move the game foreward I should have dropped my town read and scum read you? I don't think you understand some of what you are posting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #203) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1275, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1239, Nero Cain wrote:y is Lapsa worth lynching over someone like ralph or pete or that wind guy?
Wind guy?
F
w
es
nid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #204) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Glitch is still scum but he's not going to be lynched anytime soon thanks to his fake claim.

Don't like the Fwesnid wagon.

I especially don't like town looters vote on him in . In the post about he fence sits on him so it seemed a bit wierd he was voting him.

already talked about Lapsa. I'll vote him if I have to but eh...

Wasn't a fan of
In post 1117, SJReaver wrote:
In post 1101, Nero Cain wrote:kinda think SJR might be scum.
If you didn't know, grilled and buttered sunflower can be eaten whole. It's like corn on the cob.
I had called her scummy b/c I felt like she'd just been vanity voting the whole game (votes on 72 and nopowr, I know the 72 wagon is a thing now but she was voting it earlier) so I felt like it was a bit of a strange reaction.

In fairness I did like , but not that much. Who cares if Norway (and me to a lesser extent) wanted to lock him into a claim. (as I imigine thats what norway wanted.)

but the other thing was she seemed to resist the Glitch wagon for a good while and then quickly joined when he was close to getting lynched and that seemed out of character for her, IMO.

Stan is still scum for calling SB/Norway inteactions "forced AF" and not explaining why the MM wagon sucked.
In post 1146, stan1ey wrote:How am i meant to know that
Also he sounds stunned and off guard here. I mean a guy is calling me scum but hasn't even stopped to ponder who I was scum with.

VOTE: vote:stan1ey

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #205) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

would also PL MM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #206) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe im not misrepping ppl and its just you and Glitch crying misrep to discredit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #207) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1330, stan1ey wrote:did you miss this one..? keep on reaching nero
yes you saw your mistake and made a new post. its not a reach b/c im not commenting on that post. deff looks like an attempt at looking uniformed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #208) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"look at how uniformed I am by say "how would I know that?"!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #209) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1330, stan1ey wrote:why is saying something is forced scummy?
As we were saying earlier, saying an argument is "forced AF" is tantamount to saying there is scum in it or its scum theatre. As I recall you didn't think it was ST. Maybe you scum read one of norway/sb.

RE: MM wagon: Fair enough. I had asked you about it but I don't remember your response. So I asked again. Missing or not remembering something isn't a misrep. And each time you cry misrep it only makes you seem scummier b/c fake news is a spin and agenday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #210) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I was already scum reading you for the "dorced AF" thing. Why did you just misrep me there? :lol: See, I can do it too

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #211) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*forced

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #212) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mot looking for a reason, I already had it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #213) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

all these typos are depressing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #214) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1349, stan1ey wrote:glitch says he is not speculating on players being scum together. nero you say that he is hinting that you are bussing norway, which would suggest glitch is speculating you are both on the scum team - practically the opposite of what he said
I fully misread that. What would be my scum motivation to blatantly say something that he didn't say? You aren't thinking this through

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #215) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

keep in mind that this all started b/c Glitch misrepped me.
In post 383, Glitch wrote:When pushed to explain, the best you've got is to quote two posts from Norway that are super clearly sarcastic and not to be taken as AI?
not exactly true. I had a ping, I naked voted him. I explained that. As since when is having a gut ping scummy?

Additionally, your case that Norway is scummy because he wants to know why you're voting him is bad.
it never ever was. This is something that I think SB was saying and he ran with it. Its a misrep.

It feels like you set up a trap for him: you know Norway is talkative and expressive and posts a lot. Are you scum taking advantage of that who set up Norway with a naked vote to inquire why you voted him, and then you smeared his playstyle calling him hyper defensive when he simply wanted you to explain why you voted for him? You tried to make him look bad for wanting to understand and wanting you to clarify your vote.
conjecture and misrep.

So if misreps are scummy why is Glitch not scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #216) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and if I can't lynch Glitch today I'll lynch the next best thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #217) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1358, stan1ey wrote:but now suddenlty youre claiming "no no i wasnt misrepping him i just misread it"...? yea dont think so
eh. it might make me look bad and there is a theory that town should lie about things so they don't get in hot water but I rather tell the truth.

but saying that I misreped Glitch on purpose is ??? b/c why would I ever intentionally do that as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #218) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh...

I think a Glitch flip would say more about me but even then the "if X flips scum/town then that means Y is scum/town" arguments are bad.

but that's not enirely accurate. I said I didn't like how town looter fence sat on him then voted him. I've looked @ his ISO a few times and I'm just not seeing him as scummy. Why should I be voting him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #219) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you just link to me a scum case on you made by 72?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #220) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #221) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1370, superbowl9 wrote:For you to disagree with that wagon so strongly and it to flip red I think would seriously shade you.
I guess. That's an argument that you could make for p much anyone.

The only thing, FMPOV
In post 1265, Fwesnid wrote:I think it's townie the way glitch phrased his claim
is he could be like a Glitch buddy. but in general, I'm pretty meh on the slot.

I'm a little confused though as to why you said
In post 1365, superbowl9 wrote:But if we go with fwesnid Who nero just opposed for
like no reason
when I clearly did.
In post 1316, Nero Cain wrote:I especially don't like town looters vote on him in 1283. In the post about he fence sits on him so it seemed a bit wierd he was voting him.
We are about to hit 60 pages so going ahead and lynching might just be a good idea and lynching a guy with 10 posts isn't a horribly bad idea but I'm not gung ho about him being scum as opposed to low impact town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #222) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3, ManateeDude wrote:
Day 1 starts now and will end in (expired on 2020-08-24 16:00:00)
In post 1442, ManateeDude wrote:Deadline: 4 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes
Were we given a deadline extension?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #223) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1380, SJReaver wrote:Nero Cain is the only person left on the stanley wagon. Let is go, dude! If you're town, put your vote somewhere useful.
I'd argue that it was proactive to get off a Glitch wagon that wasn't going to happen and see if there was traction on someone else that I'd rather lynch.
In post 1380, SJReaver wrote:VOTE: Fwesnid

This is some low hanging fruit
If you think Fwesnid is LGF why would you ever vote it? Or do you like not know what that term means?
In post 1422, Almost50 wrote:The fact you're overreacting to my single vote on you speaks a thousand words
hey! I got pushed for this very same reason, despite not actually making that argument. I wonder if Glitch will scum read a50 now?
In post 1435, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Alt hunting is scummy.
its not but its kinda dumb.
In post 1441, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Anyone advocating a glitch elim at this point is scummy.
:?

Glitch is still scum but he made a decent (imo) fake claim he won't be getting lynched. We all realize this including me who is the biggest advocate for a Glitch flip. It's just that the timing of this post is so odd. Its like you are stuck 8 pages behind.

In post 1438, superbowl9 wrote:scum is forced to claim something that will force their death at some point
Glitchs claim can be used to explain why he'd be left alone. "Well, I said I was useless until n4."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really scumreading Superbowl but I feel like is "you had a reason for not wanting to vote Fwesnid but if he flips scum then it shades you!" feels super manipulative to me.

Also, his argument that Fwesnid is more telling than Glitchs flip seems p odd to me. While being wrong about a flip doesn't necessarily denote mafia anyone that had any kind of defense against a Glitch lynch would, FMPOV at least, look like a possible Glitch buddy. SB sorta premtivly agruing against that seems a bit sketch to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #225) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think that many people think its fake though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #226) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like it would be a p big coincidence that we wagoned a guy that has a role that's not useful for 3 days but they do happen. But others need to realize just how :igmeou: his claim is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #227) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ mod
I maded you a vote count!

With 21 alive it takes 11 to eliminate

Fwesnid (4): superbowl9, NoPowerOverMe, Town looter, 72offsuit
72offsuit (4): Marshmallow Marshall, Fwesnid, Bell, SJReaver
NorwegianboyEE (3):Almost50, I Keep Siteflaking, JacksonVirgo
Glitch (2): Titus, NorwegianboyEE
Nero Cain (2): Glitch, stan1ey
alisae (2): Hiraki, Pickaxe Pete
stan1ey (1): Nero Cain
Town looter (1): ralph217

Not Voting: Lapsa

Deadline:(expired on 2020-08-24 16:00:00)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #228) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So vote Fwesnid if you think he's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #229) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i percieved it as more of a swipe against me and you intend to vote him in the hopes that he flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #230) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

now I want to vote Fwesnid so when/if he flips scum I can pl MM and his ridiculous posts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #231) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

town/scum tells are relative. Glitch only pushed you b/c someone else already made the vig push so it was EZ for him to co-opt it.I kinda think MM is town though I literally don't care about his alignment and think his reads are bad. a50 could be scum. Who else is pushing you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #232) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

si

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #233) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1550, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Fwesnid, Offsuit
but having dual scumreads on the two top wagons right now is a bit convenient. If we are actually info lynching Fwesnid then we should actully have everyone give their read on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #234) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvoting b4 a claim to is just pro-town play. Could Norway fake it? sure but its ridiculous that he's being pushed for it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #235) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sb, why is Glitch town? if you've already said words can you just link me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #236) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1578, superbowl9 wrote:NO

Because then this exact shit happens - just punish quickhammering if it happens and people will learn real quick not to do it because it's an auto-elim for you tomorrow.
I mean, yes it happens alot as scum and they usually get lynched the next day but unvoting to prevent one is a pretty common pratice around here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #237) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you even think my case on Glitch is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #238) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't particularly like either wagon. I might vote 72 just b/c I didn't like looters vote on Fwesnid and Polandball made me feel like this game was different. I'm active and here so I can consolidate my vote at any time. I want others to take a stance that haven't yet.

glitch
a50
stan
looter

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #239) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets just throw in ralp for shits and giggles

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #240) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

doubt Norway flips scum here

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #241) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pete is prob town too

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #242) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1604, Almost50 wrote:I made my stance abundantly clear, I believe. Norwee is the way to go. Not gonna be swayed off this one.
but the post you were responding to is about people giving stances on Fwesnid and 72. Even if Norway were scum there's still 4 scum outside of him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #243) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Glitch is so illflexible that he can NOT hunt outside of me/norway.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #244) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if this Norway wagon goes through and flips green we should all just lynch Stan.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #245) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just read it. I dunno, he just seemed more energetic and trying to blend in with the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #246) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how did Hiraki go from a scum lean to your top (or one of) your top town reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #247) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda think JV is town. SDG/Ali might be an ok one b/c CSF is low impact as scum like that but then they are p low impact as town too I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #248) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i almost feel like we have a near 0% to flip scum today b/c the scummiest players (glitch, stan, a50, town looter, SJR and Ralp (well maybe Ralph) are not going to be flipped today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #249) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nopwr might be a good compermise lynch b/c his posting is yucky and hollow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #250) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gimmie a sec

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #251) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

huh...not much changed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #252) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fwesnid (5): superbowl9, NoPowerOverMe, Town looter, 72offsuit, Marshmallow Marshall
NorwegianboyEE (4):Almost50, JacksonVirgo , stan1ey, Glitch
72offsuit (3): Fwesnid, Bell, SJReaver
Glitch (3): Titus, NorwegianboyEE, I Keep Siteflaking
alisae (2): Hiraki, Pickaxe Pete
stan1ey (1): Nero Cain
Town looter (1): ralph217

Not Voting: Lapsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #253) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: 72offsuit

don't really think this is scum but its probs better than a no lynch and I'm pretty sick of d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #254) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe we should all just lynch lapsa. jesus christ all these replace outs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #255) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1646, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1601, Glitch wrote:I think the Nero/Norway duo have a scary grip on how the town thinks and if it's not one scum in there then they both are. We've gotta break this up
Spoken like a true scumlord.
yeah, this argument is ????
In post 1686, SJReaver wrote:Did you want to expand on that?
it's your sunny disposition. It's like a serial killer that's extremely nice and polite during the day and then goes home to chop up last nights kill. I did talk about you earlier, I know you read it b/c you mentioned me calling you out on vanity voting. Your "LEAVE RALPH ALONE!" post triggered me and you're "I'm voting LHF" was ??? b/c Low Hanging Fruit primarily refers to voting someone easy and
sorta
has the implication that they are town. I kinda feel bad that you are hard town reading me and I'm more suspicious of you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #256) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: lapsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #257) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1730, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I think Ralph meets the reqs
of not getting lynched today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #258) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1733, Pickaxe Pete wrote:UNVOTE: lapsa
?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #259) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, 72 or ali or lapsa with lapsa being a non-exsistant wagon that I tried to build with Pete but he unvoted for some reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #260) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Ali

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #261) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh I can't decide....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #262) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lapsa is only a decent vote to save the mod a reple

though I like the idea of voting in ali, 72 so they could claim if they have to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #263) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is the only thing that kinda bothers me about Lapsa.
In post 178, Lapsa wrote:
In post 171, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 169, Lapsa wrote:I like jokes. Jokes are very funny.
you know what I like? lynching LQ on d1.
If only you could tell the difference.
So he knows the alignment of LQ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #264) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1753, Alisae wrote:ITS BECAUSE YOU VOTED HIM AND WHEN HE TRIED TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT YOU PLAYED IT OFF AS A REACTION TEST
no, I didn't dummy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #265) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets just vote Ali. If Ali is even town Ali will just be a drain on the town. He's that bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #266) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1757, Alisae wrote:
In post 1754, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1753, Alisae wrote:ITS BECAUSE YOU VOTED HIM AND WHEN HE TRIED TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT YOU PLAYED IT OFF AS A REACTION TEST
no, I didn't dummy
how is you judging his reaction to the naked vote not playing it off as a reaction test?
never once did I judge him. Quote the post that says I scum read him b/c he failed my reaction test or I was reaction testing Norway

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #267) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll follow bell

VOTE: Lapsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #268) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they are my interpretations yes, doesn't mean I was calling him scum for it. It's too complex for little old you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #269) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thank fucking God. I could not deal whith Ali winning about things for days on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #270) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I guess I do feel a little bad that Ali and I don't get along but meh....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #271) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1769, ManateeDude wrote:Lapsa (4)
ralph217
, Nero Cain Bell, Pickaxe Pete, SJReaver
LEAD US TO GLORY RALPH!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #272) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

players like Ali make me not want to play mafia. Posts like
In post 1753, Alisae wrote:Like holy Nero are you scum or are you just playing like fucking dogshit (which honestly wouldn't surprise me).
In post 1753, Alisae wrote:??????
Jesus fuckin crist why did I replace in holy
where Ali talks down to me like I'm some fucking moron are just very uncouth but thats why I pretty much try to avoid Ali anyways. And yes, I know I said mean things back b/c im immature and hotheaded.

Though there is a kinda old skool scum playstyle of talk down/belittle your opponent and it could just be that but if this slot was town Ali is just a fucking jerk.

more from a game standpoint though

Ali goes from talking about how norway was just trying to hold me accountable to lambasting me over actully giving my reason when I was asked. You can't have it both ways.
In post 1753, Alisae wrote:gave him nothing to work with what is supposed to do not hold you accountable?
In post 1753, Alisae wrote:but now I'm malding over why you're trying to justify it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #273) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1783, Bell wrote:one of them was nice enough to step off and avoid making the game difficult for other players to enjoy.
if I'm making this game unenjoyable you can lynch me. I'm flipping town though. Otherwise, I'm just going to prod dodge for the rest of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #274) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1797, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1795, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Anyone who thinks anyone is obvtown day 1 is fooling themselves
No, you're just bad at mafia if you don't think players can towntell hard in D1 of a game.
hehehe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #275) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1803, JacksonVirgo wrote:Howdy fam
hi pal

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #276) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i would LOVE a glitch invest but I agree with JV-he shouldn't be/we shouldn't make him announce his shots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #277) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh righ sorry

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #278) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1816, Nero Cain wrote:oh righ sorry
oh, the he was fwe not you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #279) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im tired today and need a night phase to rejuvinate. I'm going to yell @ a50 tomoroow and explain why we should be lynching him. Lets just do lapsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #280) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1820, JacksonVirgo wrote:@Nero I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about how you were passively pushing them to still check Glitch and then saying we shouldn't tell them who. Contradicts yourself
then why would you give me a pass? but naw...its like I think that Glitch is scum and he should be checked, although having a gun/not having a gun doesn't necessarily denote innocence or guilt. But I also agree with you that we shouldn't be leashing his shots. I don't think that wanting one thing to happen while agreeing with something else is necessarily a contradiction. FWE is alsp 3x so it doesn't nessisarily have to heppen tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #281) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

si

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #282) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SB is dead, its lapsa, norway, 72 and a small one on Ali. Votes still on Fwe b/c ppl haven't been on to unvote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #283) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care that much if 72 is lynched instead of lapsa's slot but im getting tired of all the replace outs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #284) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I mean, annoucing shots is bad b/c mafia could kill a town target or block if they were planning on investigating scum. There might be other examples but those are the first 2 that comes to mind.

i've always been fond of the pool idea

loud means the person they target is told they were targeted

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #285) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

72, there's like a day till deadline. don't vanity wagon.

@ the same time we are prob going to get a deadline freeze b/c ppl sign up to play and don't/I can't play nice with others

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #286) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

love thatshow. you are my new bestie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #287) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im mostly voting lapsa b/c its an empty slot and i want the day over with.

but was kinda wierd and maybe kinda seems like he's blasting me for not knowing LQ's alignment while he does?

Bell is voting him for

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #288) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We could do a50 but is there timme? Do we have the numbers even?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #289) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1890, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Lapsa scum= still no idea who teammates are because they haven’t said anything of relevance.
Glitch has been talking up a pl on Lapsa since his first post and had him as a light scum read in one of his posts. When fre was getting wagoned ralph vanity voted lapsa. I think its a somewhat common scum tactic for scum to sit there and vanity vote thier buddy while town lynched town. Could lapsa be getting bussed here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #290) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1903, JacksonVirgo wrote:What's your case on A50 @Nero
I think he's not his normal town trolly self. I feel like his declaring that he was going to vote park norway was scummy. His argument that Norway was scummy for unvoting was bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #291) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1769, ManateeDude wrote:Deadline:1 day, 6 hours, 10 minutes
In post 1719, ManateeDude wrote:If the deadline hits one day I'll freeze + extend
so i mean we have plenty of time.

im just sick of d1 and empty slots are a burden on this game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #292) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

only minor thing that irks me about 72 is that he came in and vanity voted bell. but yes a50 is scummier than 72. You could certianly argue that lapsa barely posting is just scum flying under the radar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #293) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #294) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1945, Bell wrote:yeah, day 1, there's been a lot so we should eliminate someone soon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #295) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if fre and 72 are both town im batting 2-0. Go fucking me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #296) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1950, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1623, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1604, Almost50 wrote:I made my stance abundantly clear, I believe. Norwee is the way to go. Not gonna be swayed off this one.
but the post you were responding to is about people giving stances on Fwesnid and 72. Even if Norway were scum there's still 4 scum outside of him.
I caught him and not any of the other 4
but norway isn't getting lynched so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #297) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ JV please remove that. I think it might break the "don't talk about ongoing games" rule

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #298) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i need my bestie here and not mod killed. Who else is going to protect me from Glitch's constant and relentless push?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #299) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, i think a50 is town now but prob wouldn't care that much is he died

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #300) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hiraki
Pickaxe Pete

Alisae
I Keep Siteflaking
Fwesnid
JacksonVirgo
Bell
Nero Cain

stan1ey
Almost50
superbowl9
NoPowerOverMe
SJReaver

Marshmallow Marshall
ralph217
72offsuit
Titus
NorwegianboyEE

Town looter
Glitch

Lapsa

So im literally @ town looter, empty Ali and Lapsa slots, ralph, MM abd I guess IKS b/c they are prety null to me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #301) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2111, Glitch wrote:A50 is obvtown, so who on that wagon is scum then?
Why does a wagon have to contain scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #302) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bell, what are your reads on

Hiraki
NoPowerOverMe
Marshmallow Marshall

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #303) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2143, Town looter wrote:But I actually think Fwesnid's claim is a scum PR claim.
Why is his a scum pr claim and glitchs is not?

In post 2143, Town looter wrote:At risk of buying a shit tonne of OMGUS from Nero and NBoyEE,
In post 2143, Town looter wrote:In other news, still on different wavelength to Nero and NBoyEE.
this kinda gimmie a funny feel in conjunction with Glitch's post that states "we" need to break this up.

Glitch n co don't want me and norway running wild on them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #304) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I bet norway wagon has a buncha scum on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #305) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2151, Town looter wrote:Glitch and Fwesnid are annoying. I am fairly sure there is a fake/scum PR claim in one of these, but not sure which.
doesn't this contradict your post stating that you think fwe's claim is a pr scum claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #306) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2157, Town looter wrote:I find it difficult to believe scum would be given a night 3 or day 4 ability,
this is more inline with Glitch's claim than dwe's. Did you ever say that you thought Glitchs claim was fake?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #307) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, maybe its just me saying that you believe the FWE's claim is dake and then going "oh I actully can't tell wich one is fake" just seems like covering your tracks if fwe flips town and glitch flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #308) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GOOD NIGHT JOHN BOY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #309) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, a50 is prob town. MM's posting is wonky and I keep going back and forth on them but he seems like the kind of player that will town read mostly scum and scum read all town but he'll still be right sometimes b/c its almost nearly impossible to have no correct town reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #310) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2178, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:More or less, yes! I just don't see the scum intent behind the case against you. Scum!A50, given his level of experience, can't seriously believe that he will convince town to mislynch town!Norwee by saying what he said; therefore, it has to come from a town mindset.
even though I'm kinda town reading a50 now this is shit reasoning. But I'm a little confused here. If a50 is town and (i know you don't think norway is town but for the sake of the argument) norway is town, who are the scum on his wagon?

lol @ the idea of BOPing a50.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (isolation #311) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2187, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Nice discredit again
THANK YOU! I wrote it myself

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #312) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think his reaction to getting wagoned and raging @ me is somethng that a50 has done in the past. I can certianly get manipulated but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #313) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2185, SJReaver wrote:schizoid paranoia
this isn't really the impression that I got through. I got more of a Made for tv movie villain. His case on Norway was just so basic and generic. My first thought was "okay how can this guy be town and so bad.?"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #314) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hence rage

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #315) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im off his lawn though so I hope he chills out

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #316) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda just wanna lynch the Ali slot so we are only waiting on one replace.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #317) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if push came to shove I've vote a50 over norwee. Though half of wants to see norway flip town and hopefully his town flips allows me to lynch
EXCLUSIVELY
off that wagon for the next few days.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #318) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or we could invoke the sheep ralph to victory plan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #319) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck off old man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #320) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a50 and 72 are both @ 4

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #321) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey now, stop buddying my bestie, get ur own

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #322) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

72offsuit (5): Fwesnid, superbowl9, Marshmallow Marshall, SJReaver, Almost50
Almost50 (4): NorwegianboyEE, 72offsuit, JacksonVirgo, NoPowerOverMe
NorwegianboyEE (2): Glitch, Town looter
Lapsa (2): ralph217, Nero Cain
NoPowerOverME (2): Hiraki, Pickaxe Pete
I Keep Siteflaking (1): Titus
stan1ey (1): Bell

Not Voting (4): [Lapsa], [Alisae], I Keep Siteflaking, stan1ey

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #323) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 383, Glitch wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
In post 1601, Glitch wrote:VOTE: Norway
Sorry to out this but Glitch's pr is that he can only vote norway or nero. If he votes anyone else he instantly dies the next night. If he makes it to d4 with only voting the two of us or not voting anyone who is not us he becomes a tree stump.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #324) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ali replaced out b/c of me. I dunno why anyone else has.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #325) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not shutting anyone down?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #326) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who will replace out next?

@ mod
Ralph and I are still voting lapsa.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #327) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2269, Ydrasse wrote:yoohoo everyone!

i will read through this the best i can over the next day or so but i would very much appreciate any sort of tl;dr
Glitch and I go @ it.
Glitch gets ran up and claims a pr that won't be useful until d4.
FWE gets ran up, claims loud 3x gunsmith
norway and a50 go @ it.
that's pretty much all I think

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #328) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2276, Ydrasse wrote:also wow this vc is everywhere.
yeah but im not sure how accurate it is. I remember there being more votes on a50/norway but eh....there's at least 1 mistake though. MM is no longer voting FWE, he's on 72 now. I wish vc's were in descending order as those are the easiest to read for me and look nicer, IMO. Titus' vanity vote was kinda scummy though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #329) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2283, Ydrasse wrote:a50 feels different than the game i played with him. he was scum in it.
different how?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #330) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree. I don't think anything excludes a loud 3x gunsmith from being scum so he's likely telling the truth regardless of alignment. Still, I was town reading him earlier and pete seeing what I was seeing kinda strengthens my town read on him (fwe) though he (pete) does have a p good point that 1 scum game may not be the best idea.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #331) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and MM is right too, that if he's town he prob dies at some point and is just self resolving.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #332) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She wasn't pushing him, she was defending him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #333) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd vote a50 over both 72 and norway but I don't think either 3 are nessisarily scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (isolation #334) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure pal

VOTE: a50

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (isolation #335) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2334, JacksonVirgo wrote:Nero is a weakish town-lean because of how they've kinda dropped recently
????

is this about me thinking that Glitch is scum and being ok if he's checked while simultaneously agreeing with you that fwe shouldn't be calling his checks/we shouldn't be leashing his checks?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #336) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #337) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum can still block and kill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #338) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

glad that got sorted

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #339) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Hirak town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #340) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2367, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2358, Nero Cain wrote:Why is Hirak town?
I think you can find what i think of them in my ISO, it’s pretty much an continuation of that.
but I don't want to read :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #341) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, 72 was already scumreading IKS. Hence what he said in . He further clarifies this in .

I think you are both town and JV is breaking my heart.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #342) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, I guess Titus could sorta misinterpret and get all defensive just to vote a growing 72 wagon but this just seems like a misunderstanding and thats this is something Titus will do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #343) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

JV is town too just...out there

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #344) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2394, superbowl9 wrote:Hm maybe glitch is scum
what prompted you to say this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #345) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2404, JacksonVirgo wrote:p-edit 2: I am always "out there", everyone tries to get me to change my play-style but I have fun playing like I do so I'm not changing shite.
wasn't asking you to. I just think you are prob wrong about 72. I liked his stuff about IKS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #346) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd never ignore you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #347) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Have you accepted our lord and savior Ralph into your life yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #348) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

best page top ever?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #349) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2407, JacksonVirgo wrote:@Nero, what's your reads on Titus. I'm always SRing them in all games so I have no idea how to read them
*town

I know she does the the "I don't read upon replacing in" thing which is just bad town play (if shes town). I was a little worried though b/c last time we played together and she replaced in she was still pushing the top 2 wagons b/c according to her logic one of them had to be scum. Spoiler alert: they were both town

the justification is yucky too
In post 870, Titus wrote:Especially when there's flips. I avoid groupthink that way.
In post 874, Titus wrote:Also, Bell, I am totally scum. Those are the ones with the purple PMs right?
kinda pinged me though. I feel a bit like jokey Titus=scum Titus

but then
In post 1018, Titus wrote:Glitch v Superbowl, let's see what happens.
kinda made me feel better since it felt a bit normal for her. See above.

I did
NOT
like Titus whole scale discreting me like she did it and then mea culpas out "opps didn't read!" and honestly makes me want to kill her or at least not care if she got lynched.

I don't really have an issue with the question that she asked in as I didn't even remember that 72 was scumreading IKS. 72 was being sligtly defensive here b/c he expected Titus to know that he ISOed IKS b/c he had moved on and IKS was next on his list. I think Titus felt like he was being dismissive early on so I can sorta understand her reaction but I felt the vote was pretty silly. I think this is a misunderstanding but in the back of my mind I think a scum Titus could have just been looking for a reason to vote 72.
In post 2382, Titus wrote:Third, you flat out deny my theory exists
I just feel like this is a very Titusy thing to say do. Maybe that says more about who I am playing with than the alignment of the player but eh I'm giving town points.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #350) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not Ralph so don't take my Titus read as the gospel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #351) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

me but I'm just the servant of our glorious Lord Ralph

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (isolation #352) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your slot

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #353) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Our Lord is never wrong!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #354) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if the norway wagon happens and flips town we are lynching off of that wagon, no questions asked.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #355) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2475, Town looter wrote:It also moves my read of people
like Nero
, and more recently 72/Titus towards, er,
the scum end of the spectrum
ah more OMGUS
In post 2480, Hiraki wrote:im pretty sure this is scum being wrong rather than town being wrong fwiw
Am I scum for any particular reason or is this just OMGUS b/c I questioned Norways town read on you?

in fairness to myself, there WAS an a50 wagon but I guess it just went away and the guy literally wanted me to join his wagon. I'm active and here so I can change my vote as needed. There's a big difference between my vote and the vote of say someone like Glitch that only posts once every blue moon. Not recognizing that difference is very ignorant.

Also, that point is either going
WAY
over your head or you are sorta intentionally misrepping the situation. 72 scum reading IKS matters b/c it explains why he reacted the way he did and Titus not knowing that explains why she reacted the way she did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #356) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Titus

not all that convinced that this is scum but there's some iffy things there and if town she wouldn't be all that helpful

scum is prob in

glitch
town looter
hiraki
yd
stan
iks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #357) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2489, DrDolittle wrote:You're acting like glitch is doing nothing when he's doing way more than I am
how do you know Glitch is doing anything if you haven't read?

Also, he's really not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #358) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2491, Hiraki wrote:
In post 2487, Nero Cain wrote:Am I scum for any particular reason or is this just OMGUS b/c I questioned Norways town read on you?
i didn't call you scum, the posts were calling out 72. how did you get this mixed up?
Well, he wasn't calling me scum so what was he "wrong" about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #359) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if your whole point was 72 was being a hypocrite then fine but "im pretty sure this is scum being wrong rather than town being wrong fwiw" seems like an odd way to state that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #360) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh.

His point is that you were sitting on a vanity wagon while calling me out on unintentionally stitting on a vanity wagon. I say unintentionally b/c there was a a50 wagon so @ the time I voted it was NOT a vanity vote. Its a decent point. However, I still feel like the words Hiraki choose to communicate that were dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #361) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:?

didn't you agree with me earlier that your wagon was chock full of scum? If you still believe this why would you be against me wanting to lynch the scum from your wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #362) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2543, JacksonVirgo wrote:?? Why would you vote them if you aren't convinced they are scum. That makes zero sense to me.
What exactly would you like me to do with my vote then? just sit on the sidelines?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #363) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like everyone that is or has voted you is pretty scummy in thier own right. Glitch, looter, YD, Stan, dolittle. I mean I certainly understand your point that in a game with the majority of town votes most votes will be town votes but it seems silly to me that if you did infact flip town you feel that it's scummy that I want to lynch my scum reads off of your wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #364) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it has been. d1 has been going for like a week and a half now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #365) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vanity voting is when you vote a wagon thats not gonna happen

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (isolation #366) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2569, Nero Cain wrote:Glitch, looter, YD, Stan, dolittle.
this clearly can't be right if there's scum in Hiraki and ralph but thats where my gut is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #367) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2574, JacksonVirgo wrote:I voted them too besfren
you are town though. prob + I forgot lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #368) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2582, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Asking a lot of good questions from the point of view of someone who just landed in a town slot 90 pages in.
THIS JUST IN! SCUM DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!
In post 2276, Ydrasse wrote:what's your opinion on 72 and a50?
very common type of question. null.
In post 2284, Ydrasse wrote:wait, my slot had /another/ ancestor?
null as shit
In post 2530, Ydrasse wrote:also what do you think abt the speed that the titus wagon grew?
wagon speed arguments are nothing original.
In post 2526, Ydrasse wrote:bell why do you have so many posts i do not want to read all of these
null
In post 2512, Ydrasse wrote:...couldn't the majority also just be town voting scum?
this is light pushing the 72 wagon.

YD doesn't
HAVE
to be scum but nothing here is fakeable from scum.
In post 2274, Ydrasse wrote:okay.

next question: who is scum?
I kinda hated this though. Seemed so ingenuine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #369) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MM, can I ask you a question? You are town reading a50 b/c you think he would not have had such a horrible case on norway, right? Meanwhile, you were scumreading me b/c my reason for voting norway earlier was bad. You being selective about this is just conf bias and not scum logic from you right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #370) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, Glitch is prob just scum but this is our 3rd pr claim today so either we are doing a bangup job outting town prs or there's scum that are pr claiming out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #371) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Should she not claim babysitter if she's a babysitter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #372) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i knew you weren't scum reading me . This is why I feel like
In post 2480, Hiraki wrote:im pretty sure this is scum being wrong rather than town being wrong fwiw
was a wierd thing to say and its even wierder now that apparently he was just calling you on being hypocrite. Is N. Cain just trippin here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6128 (isolation #373) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a50 is prob talking about me but his play was mostly trash so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6133 (isolation #374) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you need to get over yourself. You scum read some town to and couldn't convince anyone you were right so you aren't the say all be all of mafia like you think you are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6136 (isolation #375) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? I was wrong and I know it. The point of harping on this is ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6138 (isolation #376) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6160 (isolation #377) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

waiting on pts to open seems massively dumb to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6176 (isolation #378) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

someone, I think shelly?, said town was loaded and eh.....

maybe?

the 4 1/2 investigation roles seem about right. Glitch's role doesn't add a bunch of power though. I understand why Glitch would do what he could to survive but it directly lead to a much more powerful pr getting lynched. At first, I was "why is there no doc?" but I guess the whole point of the setup was that our watcher serves basically the same purpose and I guess a watcher/doc combo is too powerful.

MM's role makes this very swingy so like if he shoots more scum and they lose the scum is going to complain that the setup is unbalanced.

I don't think town was "stacked" but it might seem that way to me of the way things played out b/c town lost a good chunk of investigation power by d2. But also 10/6 ins't that far off from where I was thinking anyway 4 or 5 town prs seems low.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6179 (isolation #379) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if Pete doesn't qh d1 and 72 claims then he just gets shot? or maybe scum thinks there's a doc and doesn't shoot him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6180 (isolation #380) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda fee like MM should have tried to get lynched @ some point andused his venge.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6182 (isolation #381) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he gets lynched wich means you have to shoot someone else and we get to see what happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6198 (isolation #382) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sans the vig is this balanced? mostly @ Titus

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”