mystery box of silver 10. (done)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6  (isolation #0)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:33 pm

you dick you took first
VOTE: norwegian
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #15  (isolation #1)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:44 pm

In post 8, Battle Mage wrote:claim daycop

VOTE: taylor swift


what's a day cop help newbie queue doesn't have daycop
is it just cop that can get a result during the day

also why do you claim that here, afaik you only hard claim d1 on things that fuck with investigatives
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #16  (isolation #2)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:44 pm

neither of them have a pfp you horrible human(s)
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #18  (isolation #3)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:45 pm

norwegian why didn't you place an rvs vote
also fuck yeah neither noraa nor shelly are in this game so top post count is all mine
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #109  (isolation #4)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:50 pm

In post 19, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 18, EchoVision wrote:norwegian why didn't you place an rvs vote

Because i want to just be cute this game. :wink:


-1
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #115  (isolation #5)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:52 pm

In post 28, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: skitter

Just because you opted to spectate rather than play doesn't mean I can't poke you in the nose all the same. :lol:

Next up: I think I spotted 5 players who might nor be familiar wih me, but one is in a hydra with 2 players who know me well enough. So, let me introduce myself to the other 4 so we won't misunderstand each other down the road:

I have a bit of an eccentric playstyle, mixing seriousness with stinging sarcasm and sometimes trolling. I also like to meme and post music videos often. Oh, well.. let me kick things off with a song about me (not exactly, as I certainly am not a mother, but you get the idea) ;)

Spoiler:


i'm one of the four
let's fuck bitches get money together
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #120  (isolation #6)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:55 pm

In post 62, DrDolittle wrote:buttercup sounds like a derogoratory term when i want to devalue a woman's opinion :S


+1 so i'm gonna use it all the time
i like you drdolittle

are you my car keys cause i'm gonna put you in my pocket and leave
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #121  (isolation #7)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:56 pm

In post 64, Ban Hydras wrote:Buttercup is the green one, silly

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

~Buttercup


why wouldn't buttercup be the blonde one
her hair looks most like butter
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #124  (isolation #8)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:56 pm

In post 66, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: tayl0r


yeah i def like you
i'll vote taylor soon enough
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #128  (isolation #9)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:58 pm

In post 79, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 74, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 55, Ban Hydras wrote:are either of you going to sign your posts. Please tell me one of you will

~Buttercup

implicitly yes. BM will make shitty posts, while morning will make cute posts and use emojis.


it's all relative! i'm certain that compared to yours, my posts will be positively insightful. :lol:

In post 80, Morning Mage wrote:im most looking forward to pages upon pages of me debating with my better half about who is scum. :lol:


assuming you're the other one who's gonna be cutesy and use emojis? dope
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #130  (isolation #10)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:59 pm

In post 83, samantha97 wrote:I am a vanilla townie

and EchoVision is mafia

VOTE: EchoVision

her join date was in 2011 no way she doesn't know what she's talking about
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #134  (isolation #11)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:00 pm

In post 95, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 83, samantha97 wrote:I am a vanilla townie

and EchoVision is mafia

VOTE: EchoVision

OBJECTION ! !
Image
Claiming Vanilla town?! And your avatar is the main villain from AA Trials and Tribulations?
This cannot go by unnoticed.
VOTE: Samantha97


stop pocketting me norwee you're scum
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #138  (isolation #12)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:02 pm

In post 108, Christøpher wrote:VOTE: Morning Mage

trying to get me modkilled is anti town


wrong you should want to get modkilled by schadd that shit would be an honor
VOTE: christopher
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #145  (isolation #13)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:05 pm

In post 144, PlusJOYED wrote:im scum

scum claim?
VOTE: plusjoyed
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #162  (isolation #14)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:17 pm

guys plusjoyed scum claimed why are we not on his wagon

pedit yeah it's not gonna be a short game
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #163  (isolation #15)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:17 pm

also with 23 players it just about has to be multiball, yes?
i don't leave newbie queue, i've never played a newbie game with multiball :)
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #166  (isolation #16)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:20 pm

In post 164, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 161, PlusJOYED wrote:im also calling a 200 page day 1.


ugh, i hope not. i miss the days of games which only spanned 20 pages in their entirety. :mad:


i guarantee we finish d1 with no less than 45 pages
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #175  (isolation #17)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:53 pm

In post 172, Almost50 wrote:
In post 115, EchoVision wrote:i'm one of the four


I though the name was familiar! The four I was talking about were samantha, christopher, April & Plus (and the one in a hydra is Flopz)

Edit: Actually we did play together TWICE before Both were in 2017 though so more than 3 years ago (and my style has changed MUCH since)


oh shit i'm not one of the four then
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #185  (isolation #18)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:01 pm

dayvig: just blossom, not the hydra
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #187  (isolation #19)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:02 pm

In post 184, superbowl9 wrote:Is this going to be another one of those 50 page D1s?

Also whoever said shelly has a high post count just wait until you see Nero and Norway argue....


is this username super bowl or superb owl
depending on the response i have a follow up question, then possibly a vote
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #205  (isolation #20)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:16 pm

In post 196, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 187, EchoVision wrote:
In post 184, superbowl9 wrote:Is this going to be another one of those 50 page D1s?

Also whoever said shelly has a high post count just wait until you see Nero and Norway argue....


is this username super bowl or superb owl
depending on the response i have a follow up question, then possibly a vote

I was trying to be a bowl of soup but misspelled it


well that answers that
VOTE: superbowl
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #218  (isolation #21)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:24 pm

In post 212, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 207, Almost50 wrote:
In post 187, EchoVision wrote:is this username super bowl or superb owl


Good question. I wonder why it never occurred to me to ask!

Its actually superbowl so if you wanna talk grown men pounding each other I'm your guy :cool:

okay
UNVOTE: superbowl
opinion on the bills this year?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #220  (isolation #22)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:25 pm

In post 216, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 213, Almost50 wrote:
In post 191, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 190, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is quoting directly from a topic allowed?

like a completed game? I do it all the time.

No i mean from a PT related to this game. While it's ongoing.


Are you claiming yo have a PT in this game?

Hold on he has to check with his PT before answering this

no scum norwee thought that ban hydras copy pasted from their hydra pt but they copied from the sign up thread

pedit: oh go FUCK YOURSELF
VOTE: superbowl please lynch this scum fuck
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #221  (isolation #23)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:26 pm

In post 219, superbowl9 wrote:Nah put that vote right back on im a pats fan
^I think that answers your question too


i thought we were gonna be fucking friends too god damnit
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #224  (isolation #24)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:27 pm

page bottom
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #225  (isolation #25)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:27 pm

page top
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #231  (isolation #26)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:32 pm

listen blossom i can only be friends with people who will sit at a tv and shout go bills with me
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #234  (isolation #27)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:33 pm

In post 230, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 162, EchoVision wrote:guys plusjoyed scum claimed why are we not on his wagon

pedit yeah it's not gonna be a short game


Nobody believes that shit. I'm the one who's scum claiming; I, Pickaxe Pete, am scum

VOTE: Morning Mage


i'd love to vote for this blatant scum claim but i'm busy voting a pats fan
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #240  (isolation #28)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:36 pm

In post 235, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Echovision have you played any games with me?


don't think so
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #247  (isolation #29)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:38 pm

In post 243, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 240, EchoVision wrote:
In post 235, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Echovision have you played any games with me?


don't think so

You seemed to act like we're familiar so i got curious if i'd forgotten a game or something.


nah i saw people call you norwee so i called you norwee
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #249  (isolation #30)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:39 pm

In post 246, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 231, EchoVision wrote:listen blossom i can only be friends with people who will sit at a tv and shout go bills with me


Let's be friends :D

Image

-Blossom

+1
town block?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #250  (isolation #31)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:39 pm

page top
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #255  (isolation #32)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:41 pm

In post 251, Vecna wrote:
In post 163, EchoVision wrote:also with 23 players it just about has to be multiball, yes?
i don't leave newbie queue, i've never played a newbie game with multiball :)


If it does turn out to be multiball this is probably an important post that most likely turns Echo into an IC. Really really doubt that scum would bring it up and pretend to speculate on that shit.


that's so easily fakeable though i really don't think that post's AI
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #270  (isolation #33)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:53 pm

i hope this brings you pain @superbowl
Image
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #272  (isolation #34)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:53 pm

In post 269, Vecna wrote:
In post 255, EchoVision wrote:
In post 251, Vecna wrote:
In post 163, EchoVision wrote:also with 23 players it just about has to be multiball, yes?
i don't leave newbie queue, i've never played a newbie game with multiball :)


If it does turn out to be multiball this is probably an important post that most likely turns Echo into an IC. Really really doubt that scum would bring it up and pretend to speculate on that shit.


that's so easily fakeable though i really don't think that post's AI


You dont think scum would be very hesitant to speculate on unrevealed information? Because this is the type of post that a lot of people would go back to as a reason to vote that slot if it turns out to be mb


but see it obviously didn't have that effect, so why would scum think it has that effect?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #275  (isolation #35)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:54 pm

page top
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #276  (isolation #36)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:55 pm

this mother fucker really got page top 3 times in a row in a 23 person thread
wtf i'm a fucking god

THAT'S why you should town read me
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #314  (isolation #37)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:19 pm

Spoiler:
In post 277, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 270, EchoVision wrote:i hope this brings you pain @superbowl
Image

I don't think you wanna play this game....


i wasn't even alive in the 90s so ha take that punk
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #316  (isolation #38)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:23 pm

In post 305, Ban Hydras wrote:I feel really sad for Echo not getting that page top. I hope you get the next few to make up for it.

I'm also scared now that morning is posting since matching that rising postcount might keep me up all night. I need my old pal Bubbles to join us soon. It feels lonely with only four friends around :(

-Blossom


i was finishing a teaching log for class tomorrow sorry
i'll get more don't worry
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #437  (isolation #39)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:50 pm

so i'm just gonna coast until there's like 12ish people left
i'll let somebody else control my vote
fight for me bitches
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #442  (isolation #40)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:52 pm

In post 340, Morning Mage wrote:so Echo is town huh? okey dokey.


no stop there's no reason to town read me plus just wants to put me in his pocket and call me his keys
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #448  (isolation #41)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:55 pm

In post 360, superbowl9 wrote:I was considering advancing the gamestate but realized I had homework can I just get my townpoints anyways


no fuck you pats fan smh
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #454  (isolation #42)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:00 pm

In post 375, mastina wrote:Hi guys, I am a mason. :)


just because you have a scum pt doesn't make you a mason
VOTE: mastina
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #456  (isolation #43)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:00 pm

In post 377, Ban Hydras wrote:Confirming mason with mastina :)

~Buttercup


see last post
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #459  (isolation #44)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:02 pm

In post 388, PlusJOYED wrote:I am serious about echo being locktown for me now

Spoiler: only for plus
Image
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #463  (isolation #45)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:07 pm

In post 449, Nero Cain wrote:told you guys SB was scum


yeah we understand that, most pats fans are
but we're trying to figure out his alignment in this game
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #570  (isolation #46)  » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:35 am

In post 507, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero town.
Morning mage town.
Samantha town.

Echovision sus
Mastina sus

Superb owl scum


no u
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #572  (isolation #47)  » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:36 am

In post 513, Nero Cain wrote:yes, clearly I was supposed to ignore it and twiddle my thumbs.


nero town
maybe
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #577  (isolation #48)  » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:42 am

In post 560, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 259, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 255, EchoVision wrote:
In post 251, Vecna wrote:
In post 163, EchoVision wrote:also with 23 players it just about has to be multiball, yes?
i don't leave newbie queue, i've never played a newbie game with multiball :)


If it does turn out to be multiball this is probably an important post that most likely turns Echo into an IC. Really really doubt that scum would bring it up and pretend to speculate on that shit.


that's so easily fakeable though i really don't think that post's AI

ok your locktown to me now

@PlusJoyed
Why is Echo locktown for this?

bc plus is stupid i told him no he wants me to be his car keys and i don't wanna be his car keys
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #578  (isolation #49)  » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:43 am

In post 566, superbowl9 wrote:Do you think I'm a good wagon Menalque?

yes but not because you're scum cause i really haven't paid enough attention to your alignment but yes for the sole reason that you're a pats fan
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #581  (isolation #50)  » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:15 am

In post 580, Menalque wrote:How can we solve this game?

shitpost days 1-4
solve day 5 when there's like 15 ppl left
(i didn't do math 15 just sounded like a good number)
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #583  (isolation #51)  » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:17 am

VOTE: menalque
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #590  (isolation #52)  » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:15 pm

In post 584, superbowl9 wrote:^Even though I dont like your team I like this vote


yeah you like it cause i got off of you
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #616  (isolation #53)  » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:14 pm

come hang menalque
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #621  (isolation #54)  » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:22 pm

d1 should be a policy lynch on who we like the least
d2 should also be
d3 we can start scum hunting
d4 scum hunt a little
d5 we scum hunt hard and ez clap bitches
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #949  (isolation #55)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:37 am

can i get away with not reading the last ten pages?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #951  (isolation #56)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:04 am

fuck fine
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #952  (isolation #57)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:06 am

In post 630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t disagree with the idea of an Mastina wagon at this point, i really need to hear more from them though. Menalque wagon has fishy voters such as JJ and Echo so not tempted to touch the idea of that yet.


rude
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #953  (isolation #58)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:07 am

In post 649, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: EchoVision


ruder
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #954  (isolation #59)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:08 am

In post 658, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 653, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 649, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: EchoVision


no love for menalque?

No because JJ and Echovision are voting there and it's a growing wagon i don't fully understand.


why me as opposed to JJ or MM?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #955  (isolation #60)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:10 am

In post 665, Menalque wrote:
In post 621, EchoVision wrote:d1 should be a policy lynch on who we like the least
d2 should also be
d3 we can start scum hunting
d4 scum hunt a little
d5 we scum hunt hard and ez clap bitches


In post 621, EchoVision wrote:d1 should be a policy lynch on who we like the least


In post 621, EchoVision wrote:a policy lynch on who we like the least


In post 616, EchoVision wrote:come hang menalque

In post 583, EchoVision wrote:VOTE: menalque


Oof


HAHAHAHA absolutely nothing i just had a slight scum read on your slot
if we're policy lynching who we like the least can i vote for shellyc
she's in the replacement queue iirc
plus she flips scum 80% of the time so not a bad policy lynch at all
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #956  (isolation #61)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:11 am

In post 674, PlusJOYED wrote:why does no one else dislike mastina's list like I do?


bc i'ma be real i don't know which profile picture mastina is
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #957  (isolation #62)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:13 am

In post 683, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 674, PlusJOYED wrote:why does no one else dislike mastina's list like I do?

I do, and i'm tempted to vote there. But i was told they usually make reads lists like that, so i want to at least see what they have to say.

oh, I must"ve missed that.
Here's another question for someone who feels like answering, since this is the biggest game I've ever played in:
Do you think scum would be more or less likely to hop/swap on wagons to push mislims?
I'd think with the bigger plist it'd be more obvious to spot since theres more townies that could bring attention to it, but they also have more distractions.


as town i'ma jump around like i'm on a pogo stick
i feel like reads in a 23 player game are gonna be pretty weak until we're down to like 70-80% of the player list at the very most
so i feel like scum would do the same thing
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #958  (isolation #63)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:15 am

In post 696, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 563, Menalque wrote:
In post 510, April Ludgate wrote:Why, isn’t it little ol me, back from perry. Why you all look like a feathered whisper of a crew, a real hoot and a half.


this is probably scum tbh


I’d be posting way more if I were scum here, Menalque. Go check Animal U pick. I’ve read like nothing of this game. Bad time for me to have it start. I’m tryin to catch up.


-1
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #959  (isolation #64)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:18 am

In post 704, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 699, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 696, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 563, Menalque wrote:
In post 510, April Ludgate wrote:Why, isn’t it little ol me, back from perry. Why you all look like a feathered whisper of a crew, a real hoot and a half.


this is probably scum tbh


I’d be posting way more if I were scum here, Menalque. Go check Animal U pick. I’ve read like nothing of this game. Bad time for me to have it start. I’m tryin to catch up.

You hard lurk and then post later as scum too, and we both know it, Aprilino. it's NAI

~Buttercup



I active lurk as scum, though, there’s the difference.


:thumbs_down:
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #960  (isolation #65)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:22 am

i don't like aprils slot even a little bit but i'm still catching up
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #961  (isolation #66)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:31 am

In post 800, mastina wrote:
In post 563, Menalque wrote:
In post 510, April Ludgate wrote:Why, isn’t it little ol me, back from perry. Why you all look like a feathered whisper of a crew, a real hoot and a half.
this is probably scum tbh
I'd say that this isn't the April from our last game together where April was scum, but that means basically fuckall of anything given that it's FL and Flavor Leaf not appearing identical to a scumgame doesn't mean he's town. :P

Which is notably why April remains at a healthy null, in that while I'm sure I'll get a better read on April when FL does FL things, right now there's nothing to gauge there because there's no FL things. :P


what does FL doing things have anything to do with april doing things i'm so confused
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #962  (isolation #67)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:32 am

In post 816, DiamondSentinel wrote:Someone wake me up when the shitposting and posts about shitposting is over

i agree
or don't shit post as much and let me shitpost instead
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #963  (isolation #68)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:34 am

In post 825, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 815, mastina wrote:Fun fact: readslists are something that people think I do as either alignment but which I actually have a strong tendency to, in general, not actually make them as scum.

If there's one thing I can't stand on this site it's people metaing themselves

Actually add to that the "self-indulgent valueless meta dive" on other players filled with names of ppl I don't know and game info I don't care about


then do me a favor and take a look at april
that's just about the only thing april's done
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #965  (isolation #69)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:41 am

In post 854, superbowl9 wrote:Oh i forgot about you AL. I think you might be scum too

thank u
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #967  (isolation #70)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:50 am

In post 898, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4, schadd_ wrote:music should not be listened to with headphones - if certain elements are too quiet for a speaker then they are worthless

except that's not why I use headphones, I use them so I don't have to worry about others hearing my stuff
In post 18, EchoVision wrote:norwegian why didn't you place an rvs vote
also fuck yeah neither noraa nor shelly are in this game so top post count is all mine
I fucking hate you already


why do you hate me wtf rude
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #969  (isolation #71)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:57 am

In post 964, Christøpher wrote:I'm still down to lynch the hydras

agreed
but i don't scum read either of them
that being said i'm all caught up
VOTE: april
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #983  (isolation #72)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:19 am

In post 972, Menalque wrote:
In post 955, EchoVision wrote:i just had a slight scum read on your slot


This I’m curious about, what was it based on?


honestly don't remember
thinkin it was just gut from the shit posting but i'm not really one to talk about that
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #995  (isolation #73)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:29 am

In post 987, Menalque wrote:I feel good about echo town actually

Probably my strongest TR


no stop bad
no
stop
bad
no
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #999  (isolation #74)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:33 am

page bottom
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1000  (isolation #75)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:33 am

page top and post 1000 yikes this game's been what, three irl days long?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1004  (isolation #76)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:35 am

In post 1003, Gamma Emerald wrote:You have fifth most posts rn why are you surprised echo

fifth is like a career low for me
i'm almost ALWAYS top 3
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1022  (isolation #77)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:50 am

mena i see that they're true null, what about a lynch for post count
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1115  (isolation #78)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:08 pm

In post 1092, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1049, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1048, PlusJOYED wrote:12 pages overnight
remeber when someone said this day will be around 50 pages? lol


Who said that? That's not how large themes work

This is particularly awful though. There are still people shitposting or just posting quotes with no actual content in it (or repeating themselves 5 or 10 times). 1k posts in 3 irl days is fucking ridiculous.

Oh, actual content, too. I really don't see Gamma!scum this game. At least not right now. Ban Hydras is my biggest scumread, followed closely by April and Echo, with SuperBowl being a decently solid null!scum.


vote april with me!
april's done not much outside of saying "if i was scum i'd do this" and hasn't voted a single person yet afaik which makes me feel uneasy
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1118  (isolation #79)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:10 pm

In post 1098, DiamondSentinel wrote:Fuck it. VOTE: Echo

This ISO is pissing me off.


hey be nice to me :(
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1119  (isolation #80)  » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:11 pm

shelly would be having way more fun than you party poopers
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1585  (isolation #81)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:46 am

you guys are horrible people
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1587  (isolation #82)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:51 am

In post 1270, DrDolittle wrote:is april someone i should be aware of?


yes we should kill april
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1589  (isolation #83)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:55 am

In post 1306, superbowl9 wrote:@bell
@samantha
@jjh
@Morning Mage
@Mastina

Can 3 of you hop on Gamma or if not explain why we should be wagoning someone else


wow i'm not cool enough okay fuck you rude
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1591  (isolation #84)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:03 am

In post 1347, jjh927 wrote:It needs to be a day1 claim from me so people don't waste protectives


why wait till page 50 something to do it though?
i don't really think it's AI i'm just curious
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1599  (isolation #85)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:25 am

In post 1414, Menalque wrote:
In post 1399, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i also have at least some experience with gamma and dont think that he should be automatically scumbinned based on his posts so far. can someone explain the gamma wagon to me though? i dont understand it beyond "he didnt do much yet". because that describes a lot of people at this stage. like why is gamma scum rather than just a bit slow to get his legs planted? i think theres enough reason for a pressure wagon there but people seem to be out for blood, and to me we are barely out of RVS and i dont understand the rush or why people are so confident scumreading gamma at this point.


If gamma flips scum please god can we flip this next?


i feel like 2scum2bescum
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1605  (isolation #86)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:51 am

In post 1563, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm just waiting for people to come around and recognize that BH deserves the next hammer.


then why aren't you on BH
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1606  (isolation #87)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:55 am

we need a tl;dr every five pages for fucks sake
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1607  (isolation #88)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:55 am

i'm caught up; i still don't like april
april hasn't done anything new for me to change my read on her
claims work i guess, i believe them and i feel like there's no reason not to
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1609  (isolation #89)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:57 am

when i'm not in the top 3, maybe top 5 since there's 23 players in this game, you know shits fucked up
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1648  (isolation #90)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:48 pm

In post 1624, Titus wrote:
In post 1621, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, Titus wrote:If it's fake, the three of them will never be nightkilled and nightkills will show casting doubt on their claim. It's best to townbin for today.

I got pedited but consider BH's townread going down for that pedit.

I like the take in the first half of this. Why was the PEdit not towny?


An essay on the history of lynching is pure spam, iioa and utterly useless.


+1
i really don't understand the reasoning for it
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1649  (isolation #91)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:50 pm

In post 1632, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1624, Titus wrote:
In post 1621, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, Titus wrote:If it's fake, the three of them will never be nightkilled and nightkills will show casting doubt on their claim. It's best to townbin for today.

I got pedited but consider BH's townread going down for that pedit.

I like the take in the first half of this. Why was the PEdit not towny?


An essay on the history of lynching is pure spam, iioa and utterly useless.

And yet people like Samantha are still using it so apparently I fucking do need to post it.

Bubbles


but see you didn't actually ask us to stop using it or say anything relating to the game, just "this is what the word lynch means and the history behind it"
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1650  (isolation #92)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:50 pm

page top
drop top
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1654  (isolation #93)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:56 pm

In post 1651, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1599, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1414, Menalque wrote:
In post 1399, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i also have at least some experience with gamma and dont think that he should be automatically scumbinned based on his posts so far. can someone explain the gamma wagon to me though? i dont understand it beyond "he didnt do much yet". because that describes a lot of people at this stage. like why is gamma scum rather than just a bit slow to get his legs planted? i think theres enough reason for a pressure wagon there but people seem to be out for blood, and to me we are barely out of RVS and i dont understand the rush or why people are so confident scumreading gamma at this point.


If gamma flips scum please god can we flip this next?


i feel like 2scum2bescum

Is this about me and Tay, and why?


taylor's just defending you very blatantly, i don't think scum!taylor defends scum!gamma this hard, nor does she "don't understand the rush or why people are so confident scumreading gamma at this point."
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1660  (isolation #94)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:02 pm

In post 1655, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1649, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1632, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1624, Titus wrote:
In post 1621, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, Titus wrote:If it's fake, the three of them will never be nightkilled and nightkills will show casting doubt on their claim. It's best to townbin for today.

I got pedited but consider BH's townread going down for that pedit.

I like the take in the first half of this. Why was the PEdit not towny?


An essay on the history of lynching is pure spam, iioa and utterly useless.

And yet people like Samantha are still using it so apparently I fucking do need to post it.

Bubbles


but see you didn't actually ask us to stop using it or say anything relating to the game, just "this is what the word lynch means and the history behind it"

If you can't make the basic fucking logical leap that someone who wrote two thousand words about why he finds a word deeply uncomfortable doesn't think people should use the fucking word then you should probably quit mafia


this isn't a conversation for in game, we've done enough of filling the thread with non-game-related content thus far
i'm gonna keep playing mafia
sorry that you think i'm a bad person and should quit something that i have fun with, but i'm not going to.

let's rock april's shit
VOTE: april
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1664  (isolation #95)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:07 pm

i don't think you've done anything overwhelmingly scummy
i also don't think taylor's done anything overwhelmingly scummy

i'd probably sheep titus in that scenario if i'm being brutally honest
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1687  (isolation #96)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:06 pm

whenever i'm in the thread ready to read and post the thread dies
but whenever i go to bed have no fear because we're gaining at least 10 pages in that time :)
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1694  (isolation #97)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:14 pm

In post 1693, Menalque wrote:if Taylor is actually claiming the third miller mason then I strongly support a Taylor guillotine today to confirm whether the miller masons are actually town or not


why didn't you support a claim and a lynch of one of them before?
and why is taylor the lynch here as opposed to one of the other two who claimed to be the miller masons?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2061  (isolation #98)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:37 pm

In post 1712, Tayl0r Swift wrote:why is no one concerned that no real counterwagon has formed to gamma? if the best ally gamma has is me saying "theres something questionable there but i dunno about a 10-person wagon" then where are the scumbuddies and why arent they doing anything to help?

also why does the gamma wagon, as weak as it seems to be, have such longevity? this gamestate doesnt make sense to me if gamma is scum. here i go defending gamma. i guess i must be scum too. oops.


i already said yall aint partners but i got ignored zzzzzz
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2092  (isolation #99)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:57 pm

In post 1803, Nero Cain wrote:so like when Gamma was doing his first "catchup" it was highly fluffy and I think that's in line with Gamma's scum play so I had a gut reaction there. The wagon speed does bother me a bit though I guess its not impossible that a bunch of town just game together but then....that seems kinda unlikely to me. I am not really town reading Gamma but then I don't know if I am scum reading him either.


i'm in the same boat with nero about the gamma wagon, aside from his first catch up bc i don't really know nor care how gamma usually acts
but yeah i'm not town reading nor scum reading gamma
i think i said that before but idk
i don't really know why gamma's so heavily scum read either if i'm being brutally honest
i'm reading all this shit but it's all shit and nothing's really sticking because it's all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2107  (isolation #100)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:01 pm

In post 1815, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 696, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 563, Menalque wrote:
In post 510, April Ludgate wrote:Why, isn’t it little ol me, back from perry. Why you all look like a feathered whisper of a crew, a real hoot and a half.


this is probably scum tbh


I’d be posting way more if I were scum here, Menalque. Go check Animal U pick. I’ve read like nothing of this game. Bad time for me to have it start. I’m tryin to catch up.

I'm now interested in what the April case is/was because I remember that being a thing too and it hasn't really been clarified from what I've seen.


i've said it multiple times but this thread is so fucking cluttered it's a pain in the ass to read anything helpful
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2135  (isolation #101)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:10 pm

In post 1890, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1847, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1799, samantha97 wrote:k just replace me if you're going to comment on whether a post is good or not as a moderator

Actually yeah. Are we going to fucking ignore this? The mod is actively interfering with this game.
What the fuck is this

What are yall on man?? THEY POSTED TELLING YOU TO FOLLOW A SITE RULE. Then the mod is like yes good thanks for telling them to follow the rules and you think this has game impact?? And some are claiming it's AI????? You gotta be kidding me man


using the word lynch is not against site rules
it was a suggestion put forth, it's not enforced unless the individual game mod chooses to enforce it
it's been meta to use lynch since mafia has existed, which is part of the main reason it's not a rule and merely a suggestion
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2142  (isolation #102)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:13 pm

In post 1903, Menalque wrote:I’d also be surprisingly okay with a CFD on april


cfd? if cfd = wagon then THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FHDSAIOPFPHDSAJIVOZKXVOCXZIKPCXJZOIV[PSF[ODP[OP
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2155  (isolation #103)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:20 pm

In post 1926, Menalque wrote:I think April goes down into the “actual scumreads” pool


mena i'm gonna fucking shit myself
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2158  (isolation #104)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:23 pm

In post 1943, Menalque wrote:
In post 1940, April Ludgate wrote:In what world am I ever scum here with zero agency in the game :lol:


oh no, it’s starting


it started on her first post
all of her posts have been "come on you know i wouldn't do this as scum"
there's been no content from april
bad slot
VOTE: april
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2164  (isolation #105)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:25 pm

In post 1947, April Ludgate wrote:My thoughts are Samantha is probably scum who stopped caring and TMI knows the slot is town so they know it actually did get confirmed, even if people don’t see it like that.


-1
you're ruling out multiball here and i don't think that it's unlikely that this 23 player large theme has more than one faction

unless you know it doesn't :twisted:
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2165  (isolation #106)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:26 pm

In post 1951, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1919, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1899, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1896, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:my thoughts on 3p always being scum despite being able to win with town are consistent throughout my time on site. Not going to quote fetch but yeah...

Yeah so I'm hearing if you take a chevy and switch the plus with a horse, it's now a ferrari. Only works if you're consistent throughout your time on the site though so watch out...

Do you feel like mocking me is a good use of your time?

Yes at least I can maintain my brain cells

*desire to eliminate intensifies* They way you are treating me this game is a far cry from last game. Or you really just that sore?


keep in mind if superbowl is scum then that invalidates a50's miller mason claim too
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2167  (isolation #107)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:27 pm

In post 1956, April Ludgate wrote:I think Menalque is just one dimensional Day 1 townie this game. Further the game goes on, they’ll probably be better, so I don’t think that’s necessarily worth it for today.


ooo okay here's content
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2169  (isolation #108)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:28 pm

In post 1969, mastina wrote:
In post 1409, Menalque wrote:@mastina
What has superbowl done that’s led to your TRing him?
General aura of towniness, basically. The things superbowl have done don't look like scum and many actually look town. The things he's saying, the places he's pushing, they look town to me because they don't look like scum at all and I just get strong town vibes from his posting.

I honestly don't get what superbowl has done that's led to people scumreading him, other than him having whacky reads/reasons--something that's not a scumtell and in fact I'd argue is a bit of a towntell.


should be nothing especially from the claim that he claimed with a50
maybe you're not to that point yet but i def think you're past that
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2170  (isolation #109)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:30 pm

In post 1974, Nero Cain wrote:superbowl and a50 but they win with the town and ONLY the town, they promise.


okay nevermind i forgot how you stood on the whole 3p situation
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2175  (isolation #110)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:31 pm

In post 1986, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 1973, April Ludgate wrote:Cuz if it only happened once, just move on from it, it’s been spoken about publicly here, don’t use the L word.

It’s been so engrained into the site, that I understand why someone could say it by accident, and we just need to move past it rather than continue bringing it up.

I’ve been not using it in the games I mod for like 4-5 years now, talking about it just continues to keep it at the forefront. It’s been discussed. If they do it again, yes, do something about it, but I think we should move on with the game.

I’ll make the warning. Idgaf.


Nobody say the L-word. It was here for a while, if you played Mafia for years, it might even be engrained. I understand that. The word has needed to be changed for a while anyways, and while I don’t necessarily believe this site used in a negative way, I do fully support not using the word based on the overall connotations of it, and the current issues going on.

No more L-word.


K, let’s play some Mafia now.


I don't know why you brought this up again? Trying to buy that 100% conftowncred? Also, it's clear from your join date you haven't been modding games for 4-5 years. :facepalm:


p sure it's an alt
but yeah i agree with the bringing it up again
can it just be over
can we just play mafia the way we play and talk about this shit post game
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2179  (isolation #111)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:33 pm

In post 2006, Menalque wrote:Can we flip this instead

VOTE: april

Choo choo?

yeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
FOR FUCKS SAKE SOMEONE LISTEN TO MENA SINCE YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2184  (isolation #112)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:36 pm

Spoiler:
In post 2035, mastina wrote:
In post 1496, Titus wrote:At least this gets us closer to lynching Taylor.
This I can get behind tho. :P

I already had superbowl9 as locktown, this cements that and adds Almost50 who was a strong townread to the locktown.

I legit feel that gives us the POE to win the game on D1. Knowing the third would help depending on who the third is, but:
Titus
Nero Cain
Almost50
superbowl9
Vecna
Menalque
jjh927
samantha97

TheGoldenParadox

Pickaxe Pete

Ban Hydras

DiamondSentinel
April Ludgate

Bell
Christøpher

EchoVision
DrDolittle
(Morning Mage, NorwegianboyEE*, Tayl0r Swift*)

PlusJOYED

Gamma Emerald

Look at how many locktown we have here even without knowing the third in Almost50's faction.

With a locktown candidate in TheGoldenParadox.
And a strong town read on Pickaxe Pete.
And a townread on Ban Hydras.

With tentative townreads on DiamondSentinel and April Ludgate (possibly Bell?).

If the third member of Almost50's faction is not in the remainder, that's 8 names for five scum--literally a 5/8 chance of hitting scum.
If the third member of Almost50's faction is in the remainder, that's 7 names for five scum--a 5/7 chance of hitting scum.

I legit think the game is solved with a little bit of faith that Almost50/superbowl9 are legit, which I have good reason to believe they are.


where are you getting the idea of 5 scum?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2187  (isolation #113)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:37 pm

In post 2052, Menalque wrote:VOTE: gamma


NO MENA COME BACK
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2190  (isolation #114)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:39 pm

In post 2066, mastina wrote:
In post 1565, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1291, Tayl0r Swift wrote:tend to scumread me early on because of my weak early game
So I think a lot of players they think they are some kind of "end game" player or...like I always see players say they are trash early game and shine like a star near endgame. So this game off genuine to me and generally genuineness is towny.
Am I like on to something here or is this just stupid and I should ignore my faulty gut?
Nero that literally sounds like a generic sentence that someone as any alignment will say about their play as an alignment.

People don't townread me for saying, "I tend to do this thing", or "I don't do this thing"--Taylor's statement was literally along those lines.


SO THEN WHY ARE WE TOWN READING APRIL FOR SAYING "I TEND TO DO THIS THING" OR "I DON'T DO THIS THING" FDSASHFUODPSHCXZOJXZCJCXIZOPIJQWJDNKDSNLVJKCMX
YALL ARE GONNA MAKE ME FUCKIN SEIZE
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2191  (isolation #115)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:40 pm

In post 2083, Menalque wrote:
In post 2080, Morning Mage wrote:if samantha flips town, im down with gamma tomorrow - deal?


Eh, okay

VOTE: samantha

mena
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2193  (isolation #116)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:40 pm

In post 2094, Morning Mage wrote:echo, just vote sam with us


no
i don't want to vote sam
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2194  (isolation #117)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:41 pm

In post 2098, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2094, Morning Mage wrote:echo, just vote sam with us

What has samantha done that's scummy


said the word "lynch" and "requested" a replace out because the mod made a wacky decision
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2195  (isolation #118)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:41 pm

In post 2101, DiamondSentinel wrote:speed-eliming someone because they're replacing out is an awful strategy unless it's clearly a scum aligned ragequit because they're getting pressured. I really don't think that anyone can genuinely say that sam's "replacement" smells of that.

+ fucking 1
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2196  (isolation #119)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:43 pm

In post 2126, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I guess I could buy into a scum Sam gets ticked off that she felt like the mod was influincing the game.


if it is scum sam then i def agree with her sentiment that mod conf town-ed someone
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2198  (isolation #120)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:44 pm

In post 2131, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2125, April Ludgate wrote:You can ask Almost50 what happens when I’m more trolly early game then come out late game.

Do you do anything besides self meta?


lynch
this
with
me
pls
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2202  (isolation #121)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:46 pm

In post 2148, Nero Cain wrote:cfd is chinesse fire drill

explain pls dad
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2207  (isolation #122)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:49 pm

In post 2189, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2069, mastina wrote:
In post 1593, Gamma Emerald wrote:From personal experience 4 scum is possible, but it needs to be HEAVILY vanilla
We've had three basically-masons claimed with extra power roles beyond that either claimed or hinted at.

This aint a heavily-vanilla game. :P

Thus, five scum.

why are we ruling out multiball/3rd party
you're technically a third party, why are we ruling out a malicious third party?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2212  (isolation #123)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:50 pm

In post 2197, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2195, EchoVision wrote:
In post 2101, DiamondSentinel wrote:speed-eliming someone because they're replacing out is an awful strategy unless it's clearly a scum aligned ragequit because they're getting pressured. I really don't think that anyone can genuinely say that sam's "replacement" smells of that.

+ fucking 1

So 2194 was /s? I genuinely do not know anymore because of this thread


yes sorry 2194 was sarcastic
it's not scummy
but everybody apparently thinks its scummy
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2216  (isolation #124)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:53 pm

In post 2205, schadd_ wrote:[*]while using The L Word isn't Against Site rules, if it becomes clear you are not making any effort to use it less i will not let you play in my game, lest you potentially alienate other players


replace me out or modkill me then too; it's the way i play and the vernacular i use and i'm not going to make a conscious effort to change it, especially in a game where i have to post fast as fuck because we've had the thread open for like 96 hours and we're 90 pages deep

sorry for using a word
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2218  (isolation #125)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:54 pm

In post 2211, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2207, EchoVision wrote:
In post 2189, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2069, mastina wrote:
In post 1593, Gamma Emerald wrote:From personal experience 4 scum is possible, but it needs to be HEAVILY vanilla
We've had three basically-masons claimed with extra power roles beyond that either claimed or hinted at.

This aint a heavily-vanilla game. :P

Thus, five scum.

why are we ruling out multiball/3rd party
you're technically a third party, why are we ruling out a malicious third party?

I'm not advocating for this post, you asked about it so I quoted it for you


got it, that question can be for others though as well
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2220  (isolation #126)  » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:57 pm

wow we really do have over a page an hour right now
the thread's been open since 10/12 at 1:30 pm which was about 80 hours ago
we're 90 pages in
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.


[ + ]

Return to Theme Park