DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:35 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

VOTE: Vecna

I call dibs on their eye and hand.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:45 am

Raise your hand if you don't believe BM.

[raises hand]
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:51 am

In post 21, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 17, DiamondSentinel wrote:Raise your hand if you don't believe BM.

[raises hand]
diamond out of the blocks early with a defence of taylor. one caught?
Defense of taylor? Nah, fuck that. I will never defend T Swizzle. I just 100% don't believe you're a daycop.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:54 am

Do you also dream of being a kawaii anime gril someday?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:10 am

Yes. I’m an alternate account for Barack Obama
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:13 am

In post 37, Morning Mage wrote:why dont u use ur main account?
Too busy hiding from the media.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:14 am

In post 40, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 39, DiamondSentinel wrote:
are you an ego player?
Hmm?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:17 am

In post 44, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 41, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 40, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 39, DiamondSentinel wrote:
are you an ego player?
Hmm?
do you believe you are really great and everyone should listen to you?
No fuck that. I think that everyone should believe the opposite of what I say, and then also should believe the opposite of what they think of me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:56 pm

Can y'all not shitpost so much? It's making it a terrible pain to catch up or even read it in the first place.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:20 pm

In post 458, mastina wrote:Titus
Nero Cain
Vecna
samantha97

TheGoldenParadox
jjh927
Almost50
Menalque

DiamondSentinel
Pickaxe Pete
Tayl0r Swift

NorwegianboyEE

April Ludgate
PlusJOYED
Christøpher
Bell
superbowl9
Gamma Emerald
EchoVision
DrDolittle

Ban Hydras

Morning Mage

Locktown, Strong town, Weak town, Lean town, big fat ol' pile of dead-null (I realize this pool is too big, I want help in sorting that area), lean scum, and gut-shot-in-the-dark-basically-rvs-best-guess-at-scum-right-now.

VOTE: Morning Mage
To place a vote down on someone.
Without ISOing, why do you townread Titus
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:11 pm

Someone wake me up when the shitposting and posts about shitposting is over
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:12 pm

Didn’t your mother teach you it’s not nice to lie
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:46 am

In post 1049, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1048, PlusJOYED wrote:12 pages overnight
remeber when someone said this day will be around 50 pages? lol
Who said that? That's not how large themes work
This is particularly awful though. There are still people shitposting or just posting quotes with no actual content in it (or repeating themselves 5 or 10 times). 1k posts in 3 irl days is fucking ridiculous.

Oh, actual content, too. I really don't see Gamma!scum this game. At least not right now. Ban Hydras is my biggest scumread, followed closely by April and Echo, with SuperBowl being a decently solid null!scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:49 am

Fuck it. VOTE: Echo

This ISO is pissing me off.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:27 am

In post 1116, Titus wrote:@Diamond, Talk to me about your BH and superbowl9 scumreads.
BH - The constant flippancy between the heads screams of an attempt to keep people from getting a coherent read, which is itself a read.
Superbowl - Oh gosh, where to start. The constant proclamations that they're town (no really, trust them on this). Town never have to say that they're town. It's implied in what they say and how they say it. A complete lack of any transparency about their thought process. The only thing remotely towny about them is their insistence on gutreads, but given that that's about all they've done, that's deserving of a policy elim just the same. (note that my desire to remove them is not policy. It is genuine scumread. I'm saying the only thing town-like of them deserves a policy)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:32 am

In post 1129, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1125, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1116, Titus wrote:@Diamond, Talk to me about your BH and superbowl9 scumreads.
BH - The constant flippancy between the heads screams of an attempt to keep people from getting a coherent read, which is itself a read.
Superbowl - Oh gosh, where to start. The constant proclamations that they're town (no really, trust them on this). Town never have to say that they're town. It's implied in what they say and how they say it. A complete lack of any transparency about their thought process. The only thing remotely towny about them is their insistence on gutreads, but given that that's about all they've done, that's deserving of a policy elim just the same. (note that my desire to remove them is not policy. It is genuine scumread. I'm saying the only thing town-like of them deserves a policy)
You remind me of Norway
They said the same thing on like page 3
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:34 am

Someone shut this hydra up
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:41 am

I shouldn't have to ask people to make content.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:53 am

In post 1145, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1136, DiamondSentinel wrote:I shouldn't have to ask people to make content.
I make plenty of content. I would challenge you to show me how you've helped move this game forward more than I have. If you don't understand why I'm taking a certain approach I'm happy to explain it to you unless doing so would hurt town. But saying that I don't explain why I do what I do is different from saying I'm not doing anything at all.
Never said I have. But the fact remains that you have over 6x my posts and yet I've contributed almost as much as you have.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:56 am

I could, but I won't.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:18 am

In post 1167, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1150, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1145, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1136, DiamondSentinel wrote:I shouldn't have to ask people to make content.
I make plenty of content. I would challenge you to show me how you've helped move this game forward more than I have. If you don't understand why I'm taking a certain approach I'm happy to explain it to you unless doing so would hurt town. But saying that I don't explain why I do what I do is different from saying I'm not doing anything at all.
Never said I have. But the fact remains that you have over 6x my posts and yet I've contributed almost as much as you have.
I don’t think you have but that’s not really my point. Think about this: if you don’t understand what I’m doing or think I’m keeping info from you, think about WHY I’m doing that. If it’s because I benefit as scum by not putting that info out, then why are you not pressuring me to put it out there?

You and others have stated that you don’t like my lack of transparency, but you never seem to think about why i’m doing it.
I have, actually.

Scum thrive by having as little information in the hands of the town as possible, either through half-truths, untruths, or just vagueness. Odds are, your lack of transparency is to allow yourself to point at "content", while still being noncommittal about it. By not giving any hard answers or explaining why your answers are the way they are, you're able to adjust your "stance" to best suit the situation at hand.

PEdit: Personally I thought the best bit of the post was when I saw blossom signing it so I knew that the post was over.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:36 am

Oh are we finally considering banning this clownslot? Yeet
VOTE: Ban Hydras
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:46 am

In post 1202, Ban Hydras wrote:Why didn't you put the first vote down on us Diamond?

-Blossom
2 things
1. I didn’t think anyone else would vote you
2. I still like what’s-their-face (mobile posting so I can’t check) more, but I’ll take my second place with another voter instead of my first choice with no traction.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:23 am

This gamma wagon stinks worse than my old roommate.

Cmon Nero. I expected better

Also mod, you’re wrong.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:40 am

In post 1219, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1218, Gamma Emerald wrote:Except I’ve clearly indicated it’s not a blind tunnel, and I’ve shown preference

Your weak words will not damage me.
Yes tunnel chamber A or tunnel chamber B :lol:

I actually like you so Im kinda sad that Im scumreading you this hard
You uhhh.... are really trying hard to be obv!scum aren't you.

Edit: Nah. I've got Norway in a solid town slot, although I do admit I'm not sure they'll be a huge asset rn.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:46 am

Hot damn I wish sam did anything besides lurk in games. I've been in 2(?) before than and all I remember is that they don't do shit.

Why is there no happy medium in this world between shitposters and lurkers.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:57 am

Hmm. No, you're right. But I was with someone who had that profile picture. And they
also
exclusively lurked. What is it about that chick that makes people want to lurk?!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:58 am

(That might have been a game that I modded or something. But that profile pic fills me with an uncanny amount of annoyance)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:14 am

In post 1230, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1216, DiamondSentinel wrote:This gamma wagon stinks worse than my old roommate.
Well, what do you prefer instead?
I've given 2 options. BH or Echo.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:47 am

In post 1241, Titus wrote:
In post 1238, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1221, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1219, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1218, Gamma Emerald wrote:Except I’ve clearly indicated it’s not a blind tunnel, and I’ve shown preference

Your weak words will not damage me.
Yes tunnel chamber A or tunnel chamber B :lol:

I actually like you so Im kinda sad that Im scumreading you this hard
You uhhh.... are really trying hard to be obv!scum aren't you.

Edit: Nah. I've got Norway in a solid town slot, although I do admit I'm not sure they'll be a huge asset rn.
I actually don't think you're scum so can you try to work with me if you think I'm not being productive?
Welp town!DS hasn't changed. I am only surprised his tunnel isn't on me.
I'm not touching you until at least day 3. The general bit of the thread is hectic enough, so I'll save you once it's quieted down some.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:15 am

In post 1437, Ban Hydras wrote:1) Almo has fakeclaimed dumb rolls before, see the Covid game (which you were in)
2) It's really stupid to claim mason as a mason on day 1 under no pressure.
3) He claimed MILLER mason

~Buttercup
And what of the other person who claimed mason under no pressure
and
called out their “partner” with it?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:34 am

I believe those claims at surface level (I don't know how strongly I feel about the town-alignment, but hey, we can deal with that later).

A50's play comes off as awkward, but believable. I'm still not confident in SuperBowl (thus why I am sceptical of their alignment), but I can at least see that avenue from their posting.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:16 am

I'm just waiting for people to come around and recognize that BH deserves the next hammer.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:02 am

Really

Huh. Now I'm a bit concerned that scum really
did
assign roles. If they chose the masonry to be these 3 slots
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:05 am

In post 1799, samantha97 wrote:k just replace me if you're going to comment on whether a post is good or not as a moderator
Actually yeah. Are we going to fucking ignore this? The mod is actively interfering with this game.
What the fuck is this
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:12 pm

First off, that fucking essay was shit. It was them condescending about a relatively recent change that people are occasionally relapsing past. 2 isolated incidents are not people being racist. But regardless, it doesn’t take a fucking essay to tell people “hey, don’t say that word, it’s racially charged”. Call a spade a spade, it was unnecessary, disrespectful, and condescending.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:13 pm

I understand and wholeheartedly agree that people should not use the word. But to talk down to people by writing a cringy ass essay is not fucking right.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:53 pm

That wasn't a valid replace request for sam. Stop acting like it's certain.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:00 pm

speed-eliming someone because they're replacing out is an
awful
strategy unless it's clearly a scum aligned ragequit because they're getting pressured. I really don't think that anyone can genuinely say that sam's "replacement" smells of that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:11 pm

In post 2121, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2101, DiamondSentinel wrote:speed-eliming someone because they're replacing out is an
awful
strategy unless it's clearly a scum aligned ragequit because they're getting pressured. I really don't think that anyone can genuinely say that sam's "replacement" smells of that.
I disagree on it not being scum-indicative, when the reason for it was "mod interfering" and suggesting it "confirmed" a player (although it didn't in my PoV).
You've got at least 4 people who've said that they're also pissed about "mod confirming" (whether or not they believed it was a modconfirm notwithstanding). Do you think that the scum team ousted themselves instantaneously?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:13 pm

In post 2140, superbowl9 wrote:If sam flips green can yall agree to listen to me for the rest of the game
No, because I also think they'll flip green.

I'm still confident on BH.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:16 pm

mastina continues to ping me. I do not like it. I do not like it one bit.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:35 pm

I
suspect
that it is a way to make scum endgame sooner. If they are being truthful about their wincon. But even that's a stretch.

Regardless, mulling over their mechanics are useless.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Hi. I didn't know you before. Welcome to the game. It's complete pandemonium.

Ban Hydras is a good elim.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:53 am

In post 2335, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2334, superbowl9 wrote:Because the wagon went too fast and there were no counterwagons
There ARE counterwagons.
Jesus.
There were not until they were already at E-3. They’ve been at E-3 for half of this phase.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:58 am

In post 2337, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2336, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2335, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2334, superbowl9 wrote:Because the wagon went too fast and there were no counterwagons
There ARE counterwagons.
Jesus.
There were not until they were already at E-3. They’ve been at E-3 for half of this phase.
i don't think that's clearing?

could just be a failure for gamma's partners to be proactively pushing stuff until after they realized he was in trouble
/shrug

I wasn't trying to say that gamma should be cleared entirely because of the quick wagon. It screams opportunism and I hate that, but it's more just that I in general don't see gamma as scummy. I'm much more interested in BH right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:50 am

In post 2357, Menalque wrote:okay who wants a townread in:

(diamondsentinel, shelly, April, morning mage, a50, ddl, TGP, Taylor, jjh, vecna, bell)

there are two available!
I don’t need your townread. I just need your vote on BH.

Also, @mod you are objectively wrong.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:59 am

In post 2371, Titus wrote:
In post 2369, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2357, Menalque wrote:okay who wants a townread in:

(diamondsentinel, shelly, April, morning mage, a50, ddl, TGP, Taylor, jjh, vecna, bell)

there are two available!
I don’t need your townread. I just need your vote on BH.

Also, @mod you are objectively wrong.
Why not Gamma? Are you townreading him?

Being annoyed with BH is not a good enough reason to stop the EoD.
No. I have a null read on gamma.

But whatever. I'll sheep the town. It's apparent any other option is a fool's errand.

VOTE: Gamma
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:11 am

No you won't.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:15 am

Public cop and 2 kills. Hmm... Spooky.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3234 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:30 am

Hmm. Was something like that pointed out in SR mafia? I’ve got severe deja vu here. The whole MB+Titus thing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3272 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:59 am

In post 3238, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3234, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hmm. Was something like that pointed out in SR mafia? I’ve got severe deja vu here. The whole MB+Titus thing.
Can you unabbreviate please? It’s been a year since I have been on site. The closest that comes to mind is Shadowrun but Titus was the mod
Yes, that was what I was meaning.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3277 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 am

Call me egocentric, because I am, but Titus, can I get some of the magic about why you have me as town from VCA?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3296 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:13 am

In post 3282, Titus wrote:
In post 3277, DiamondSentinel wrote:Call me egocentric, because I am, but Titus, can I get some of the magic about why you have me as town from VCA?
Sure, but it might be offensive.

You were early on the ban hydras wagon and scum basically sheeped you. Early voters on counterwagons to scum are actually rarely scum themselves. Scum latch on and are desperate, which is supported in other places in the VCs such as the number of counters.

In short, scum used you.
Why would I be offended? I was proven wrong twice. Although ima be real, I’ve kinda adopted that as my strategy. I accept that I’m wrong and let more competent people use my wrongness to solve shit.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3309 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:18 am

In post 3299, April Ludgate wrote:Being wrong is fine, not reevaluating from being wrong or not knowing the possibility you could be wrong is not.

Scum actively do stuff to make people read them incorrectly, that’s just part of the game. Hits will be taken.
Nah. It’s not what they do. I’m just bad. But I’m consistently bad.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3317 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:21 am

Eh sure. I’ll sheep Titus for a bit until I feel like thinking for myself.
VOTE: Something_Smart

This might be a super long con but we’ll see.

PEdit: Dont know. Haven’t kept up half as well as I’d like. I’ll read sometime when I’m not so busy
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3598 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:13 pm

So Nero's in that 3p block? Or are they in Titus' presumed masonry?

Either way, I'm not liking their tone, but I might need to reevaluate.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3602 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:16 pm

Ugh, then tell them to shape up. They're getting on my nerves.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3606 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:18 pm

I can try. What do you want me to talk about.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3608 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:18 pm

I can do an ISO, but again, 145 pages have been a bit hard for me to keep up with everything else going on around here, so I'll have to go back through it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3610 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:21 pm

I'll put it on my to-do list. I'm about to head to bed right now and I can't stay up super late again, so if I don't have it by about 2 hours before this time tomorrow, remind me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3955 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:22 am

I don't want to have to mediate the shitstorm that occurred overnight, so I won't. But Math, please, for the love of god, stop being... just all of that.

So much of your arguments are just lacking in any sort of nuance and it's
really
polluting the game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3962 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:29 am

In post 3959, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3955, DiamondSentinel wrote:I don't want to have to mediate the shitstorm that occurred overnight, so I won't. But Math, please, for the love of god, stop being... just all of that.

So much of your arguments are just lacking in any sort of nuance and it's
really
polluting the game.
Oh I am sorry.

Am I supposed to package all my arguments in a pretty little bow when you have literal non town running the game?

That’s what scum!Me does.

I don’t give a shit about how it looks. I care about reality. What am I supposed to stop being? Honest that I think we’re gonna lose? That I don’t accept BS when everyone else is taking it hook line and sinker.

I am allowed to be angry. These are viable emotions.
You're supposed to act civilly because what you're doing now is accomplishing nothing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3964 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:34 am

You going on tirades is not civil because it detracts from the ability of others to do anything and keep up. There were 7 pages when I woke up this morning full of you going back and forth with everyone else in the game. That's not cool.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3968 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:42 am

Screw it. I’ll play Math’s game because it’s a game I’ve been to interested in playing myself.

Both third parties, I want your wincons verbatim. I want to know where precisely y’all stand.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3971 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:47 am

(Strictly speaking, not necessarily verbatim if that’d be ruled against the rules, but I want it clearly stated with no tricksy wording)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4158 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:55 am

Oh god, meta talk. Kill it with fire.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4160 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:57 am

Anyways, ooh, 3 people with sub-60 post count. This ISO/walk down memory lane will be nice. I'll get it to you by half past, Titus.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4205 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:24 pm

@Titus

As promised, here's my analysis on Chemist, Pickaxe, and S_S. I was going to do a full ISO for them but then I got bored midway through Chemist's.

Chemist - Christoph was awful and scummy, so there's that. Chemist's start was weak, but got a bit better as time went on. However, I do not like how flippant they are now.
Pickaxe - Jumped on Gamma early. Points for them. Unfortunately not much else for them. Not a lot of content and a lot of piggybacking.
S_S - Echo.... Echo echo echo. Everything about Echo was awful. They were my number 2 scumread yesterday. S_S has not remedied that at all. Constantly trying to so confusion/doubt about stuff, low effort quips back at people, etc. etc.

As for them as a scum team.... I'm not sure. There's a lot of distancing there interspersed with some seemingly random votes. It looks like low effort bussing to try and remove association. But I generally try to avoid picking relationships between living players because those are very difficult and can also shift behavior.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4211 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:29 pm

Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll even give some more reads for free.

MathBlade - I'm not entirely sold on them not being scum. Vecna was not the best player, and while I recognize that this is just how MathBlade plays, I still don't care much for it. It's like how me being VI is not AI. I suspect this playstyle isn't either.
April - Floundering, flailing, call it what you want, today's reaction to this wagon is
awful
. Eww eww eww. Still, might just be bad town. You guys have speculation as to who they're an alt for, right? Who is that?
DDL - Yikes. This is a nasty slot. Honestly, I find April+DDL to be a stronger scum team than the above 3. No fun to be had here.
MM - Ima be real. I think this is another VI slot without the self-awareness of being a VI slot. I don't think this behavior is scummy, but at the same time, they shouldn't touch any X or Lose situation.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4214 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:32 pm

In post 4213, April Ludgate wrote:Nah, Diamond’s just a surface level player.

I have multiple game solves over the past 7 years on site.

I really don’t give a single fuck what people think about flailing because this is town flailing, which you have already labeled as “bad town”, which proves that I am able to show people that I am town.

You just don’t have the complex thinking abilities to see that, though, it seems
I mean, that's not you doing anything. That's just my personal belief that "pushing someone you want executed is bad sport" because it more often than not gets people who are just bad at taking pressure.

I still think that you're scum because of everything else
around
your slot. Not just your reaction being awful.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4219 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:35 pm

In post 4216, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4211, DiamondSentinel wrote:I think this is another VI slot without the self-awareness of being a VI slot. I don't think this behavior is scummy, but at the same time, they shouldn't touch any X or Lose situation.
dang thats my thoughts word for word on you tbh
Note the "without the self-awareness of being a VI slot."

I know that I'm always a VI. I just make do with what I can.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4222 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:36 pm

In post 4215, April Ludgate wrote:And you wanna fucking talk about awful?

This fucking game, you included, is acting like a wagon from claimed 3rd party is bad?

Hell fucking yeah, if they’re supposed to fucking help the town, and win with us, why are they ignoring basic logic like Morning Mage legit finding a Titus-Mastina pairing because they are, or me legit Detecting Motion on Titus because she did have motion.

These aren’t fucking townies, get over your surface level self, Diamond.

Be better
I mean, since they refused to quote their wincon verbatim I'm no longer playing by their rules. We'll see how it goes, but the fact remains that even
before
I declared that I was going to sheep Titus for a bit, I scumread your slot.

Stay salty brah
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4330 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:49 pm

In post 4303, Titus wrote:
In post 4274, Nero Cain wrote:FL getting mad and throwing a fit kinda seems like something I've seen FL do b4 but my biggest hangup is that I was asking him to scumhunt and he more or less refused to do that.
There are just too many tantrums in this game.

First DS has his relatively minor blowup about not being able to counter Gamma.
Then Math has his tantrum.
Then April hers.

Can we stop throwing a fit and actually play the game?
That wasn't a blowup. The issue with the mod directly commenting about a live slot was a blowup and rightly so. But my hammer was not a blowup.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4332 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:51 pm

In post 4308, Titus wrote:
In post 4305, Nero Cain wrote:naw, this game is frustrating for scum.

inb4

DS
math
april
????

scumteam
I don't think DS is scum. I know you and mastina favor it but I don't think scum!DS is that vocal that early against a scum lynch.

Math I don't think he's scum but don't care bc scumsiding.

April is probably scum.
Ignore this in context to the game, but have I noted how scary it is how much you think you have me nailed down despite me not having played in almost 3 years?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4333 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:51 pm

Also Titus, I had a readlist about your questions from yesterday. Thoughts?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4338 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:55 pm

In post 4205, DiamondSentinel wrote:
@Titus

As promised, here's my analysis on Chemist, Pickaxe, and S_S. I was going to do a full ISO for them but then I got bored midway through Chemist's.

Chemist - Christoph was awful and scummy, so there's that. Chemist's start was weak, but got a bit better as time went on. However, I do not like how flippant they are now.
Pickaxe - Jumped on Gamma early. Points for them. Unfortunately not much else for them. Not a lot of content and a lot of piggybacking.
S_S - Echo.... Echo echo echo. Everything about Echo was awful. They were my number 2 scumread yesterday. S_S has not remedied that at all. Constantly trying to so confusion/doubt about stuff, low effort quips back at people, etc. etc.

As for them as a scum team.... I'm not sure. There's a lot of distancing there interspersed with some seemingly random votes. It looks like low effort bussing to try and remove association. But I generally try to avoid picking relationships between living players because those are very difficult and can also shift behavior.
In post 4211, DiamondSentinel wrote:Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll even give some more reads for free.

MathBlade - I'm not entirely sold on them not being scum. Vecna was not the best player, and while I recognize that this is just how MathBlade plays, I still don't care much for it. It's like how me being VI is not AI. I suspect this playstyle isn't either.
April - Floundering, flailing, call it what you want, today's reaction to this wagon is
awful
. Eww eww eww. Still, might just be bad town. You guys have speculation as to who they're an alt for, right? Who is that?
DDL - Yikes. This is a nasty slot. Honestly, I find April+DDL to be a stronger scum team than the above 3. No fun to be had here.
MM - Ima be real. I think this is another VI slot without the self-awareness of being a VI slot. I don't think this behavior is scummy, but at the same time, they shouldn't touch any X or Lose situation.
You asked for my reads on Chemist, Pickaxe, and S_S. I also gave them on the other 4.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4599 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:17 am

Alright. Allow me to play devil's advocate (although to an extent I believe this).

Why are we giving norway the 1 shot BP? No offense to them, but they aren't exactly doing a lot. I suspect they aren't the first pick by scum to be killed. It'll be a shame to go to El-Lo with a 50/50 for them, but like, that's what it usually is anyways.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4601 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:21 am

Also, someone says that DDL is mechanically town? Why is this? Please explain this to me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4603 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:24 am

The connection is that if this is a targeted ability (which it might be), then it fails on jjh because they are untargetable by non-killing abilities.

You know, like ascetic works.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4617 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:00 am

In post 4611, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4599, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. Allow me to play devil's advocate (although to an extent I believe this).

Why are we giving norway the 1 shot BP? No offense to them, but they aren't exactly doing a lot. I suspect they aren't the first pick by scum to be killed. It'll be a shame to go to El-Lo with a 50/50 for them, but like, that's what it usually is anyways.
This doesn’t seem like the type of post scum would make.
Either way, do you have a preference for who you’d want to have the 1-shot BP?
I had hoped that this would be decided today because at this point I don't have a clear enough read.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4630 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:16 am

In post 4627, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4457, shellyc wrote:
In post 4453, Bell wrote:Moving on
am I scum yet.
most likely yes
Would you be OK if I executed Bell and let you wagon DDL tomorrow?
No
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4634 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:19 am

They don't care about that and refuse to give their win condition.

Part of why I'm a lot more inclined to heed Math's advice and not treat them as town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4693 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:15 am

In post 4684, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 4599, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. Allow me to play devil's advocate (although to an extent I believe this).

We are basically forcing scum to doubletap norway unless they want an inno in lylo.

Oh yeah VOTE: Norway
And that is literally what I just said they wont' care about.

El-Lo is almost always essentially a 50/50. Even if it's not a confirmed inno, it's all but.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4811 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:22 am

In post 4720, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4719, Nero Cain wrote:math continues to not scumhunt
This is going to be one of THOSE games huh.

You realize i reaction tested DS just a bit ago?

Pressuring TGP. Those are things.

I get YOU don’t think I am but quite frankly that’s better off in your hood since A50 controls hammers today. Here it is just factually incorrect spam.
Hmm? How so.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4830 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:03 am

I would really appreciate if people would stop ignoring what I say.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5016 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:06 pm

I have some terrible set-up spec in my mind, but it gets us nowhere.

But basically it boils down to today's result being connected to yesterday's result. I think they're the same ability.

Anyways, can we please stop talking about the two 3p groups as masons? They absolutely aren't. While they may act pro-town currently, I genuinely don't think that it's something we can count on, especially since they refuse to be open about exactly how it works.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5018 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:13 pm

See it's shit like that that makes me absolutely
not
want to shut up about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5169 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:08 pm

In post 4971, Nero Cain wrote:Why is DS town, SB? I felt like his "oh I'm so annoyed @ Nero!" b/c I feel like there's a good chance that scum bussed Gamma and it came from 1 or more of TPG, Chemist or DS. I mean you could argue that DS actully reacting was a town reaction as where chemist and TPG just totally ignored it (at least I think but I don't ever remember a reaction.)
Are you blind or dumb? Or illiterate?

I was defending gamma and was leading the counter wagon. If you’re going to claim I’m scum, at least fucking read instead of speaking out your ass.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5179 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:13 pm

In post 5174, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5169, DiamondSentinel wrote:I was defending gamma and was leading the counter wagon.
and you should be town read for that?
Your reasoning for scum reading was literally “gamma was being bussed by one of someone, someone, and DS”.

I get it. You don’t actually care about internal consistency. But still.

Also, @A50. I’m done dealing with this shit (this shit not concerning you). We need to start weeding through these 3P. I won’t be egocentric and say it had to be Nero, but I think that you being a king for a day would be a solid opportunity to sort through it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5186 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:17 pm

In post 5181, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If it doesn’t then we obviously have a problem, and the 3P’s will probably be given the side eye if they are still alive, but for now when given the choice between "obviously evil faction" and "town-siding group" i think it’s pretty freaking obvious where we should be putting our main focus.
That’s the thing. Talking Nero/Titus/Shelly(? I’m on mobile so I can’t verify, but I’m not 100%), Nero is 100% acting antitown here with zero consistency and coherency in his posts, Titus is a known manipulator who loves to to control the narrative, and then the rest is whatever.

We
can’t
take this faction as “pro-town” because we have
literally zero real evidence to suggest that they are
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5187 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Please for the love of fuck stop calling any of the 3P town or masons. They are not remotely. They’ve even admitted as much.

As soon as they greentext, they leave the game.

We cannot count on them to have our interests in mind.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5191 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:20 pm

In post 5188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5186, DiamondSentinel wrote:We can’t take this faction as “pro-town” because we have literally zero real evidence to suggest that they are
"We" meaning those that haven’t seen the neighborhhod. But i understand the paranoia. It’s part of the challenge about this setup.
I don’t give a shit about who has and hasn’t seen the neighborhood.

They are inherently dangerous, even if you can see the neighborhood for the reasons stated above.

PEdit: Ah right. Thanks for the correction. I need to reread Mastina. Been Too long since I saw anything that I found notable.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5193 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:22 pm

In post 5192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i think y’all missing the part where mod literally daid in the sign up thread. "Most roles will be town or share a town wincon"
“We fulfill some condition that doesn’t involve killing town and then leave the game” is
not
a town wincon. You need to realize that. Everyone does.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5197 (isolation #94) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:23 pm

It may not be a scum one, but it is very much a wincon that benefits scum. That is 3 less people they have to worry about in the end-game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5198 (isolation #95) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:25 pm

Alright Nero. I think I’ve figured it out. If you’re not scum, then you must actually have 2 split personalities that share no information between the two. That is the only way that there could be such a massive disparity and lack of consistency between the shit you spew.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5205 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:28 pm

The issue is that they cause so much white noise it is virtually impossible to hunt for scum right now. Look at the past 120 pages. Almost
all
of it is drama levied at MathBlade by these 3Ps. What isn’t is drama levied by the rest of the 3P at the rest of the game.

PEdit: So a lolhammer constitutes bussing now. Solid.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5212 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:32 pm

In post 5211, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5205, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: So a lolhammer constitutes bussing now. Solid.
how do I know its an lol hammer and not just scum that wanted on his wagon for town cred? how was I being inconsistent?
Who the fuck gives town credit for a hammer?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5223 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:40 pm

In post 5219, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5218, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 5205, DiamondSentinel wrote:The issue is that they cause so much white noise it is virtually impossible to hunt for scum right now. Look at the past 120 pages. Almost
all
of it is drama levied at MathBlade by these 3Ps. What isn’t is drama levied by the rest of the 3P at the rest of the game.

PEdit: So a lolhammer constitutes bussing now. Solid.
Yes we should all play like diamond who is above all of this 3P wincon nonsense!
I am doing my best here.

I get this sucks Diamond.

You wanna help? Stop adding mud.

Like go do anything else and come back in an hour.
I’m not blaming you. Well, the only thing I blame you for is getting baited by them, but look at me. I can’t say shit.

I’m blaming the 3P and the fools who treat them like mod-confirmed town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5227 (isolation #99) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:43 pm

In post 5225, Nero Cain wrote:the guy accused me of being inconsistent and then can't back it up then argues that b/c it was a "lolhammer" it couldn't have been a scum bud hammering a scumbud for town cred.
Bro, you’re raising gaslighting to an art form.

I’ve pointed out multiple ways that you were inconsistent. Hopefully the other players graduated from kindergarten and learned to read, unlike you.

This shit’s kept me up for longer than I should have let it. Good riddance.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5416 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:29 am

(Diamond isn't that dense btw)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5419 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:32 am

In post 5417, Titus wrote:
In post 5415, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5414, Titus wrote:@Math, Do you agree with me on DS though anyway?
DS I am 50/50 on. I can make an argument either way.
Can we cooperate and talk about it? Nero and I disagree and maybe you talking about your read can help Nero see you're town.

I feel DS is pretty VCA + personality clear from D1.

Nero SRs DS based on his defensiveness and proscum behaviors.
Proscum? Enlighten me
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5429 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:42 am

In post 5420, Titus wrote:
In post 5419, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 5417, Titus wrote:
In post 5415, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5414, Titus wrote:@Math, Do you agree with me on DS though anyway?
DS I am 50/50 on. I can make an argument either way.
Can we cooperate and talk about it? Nero and I disagree and maybe you talking about your read can help Nero see you're town.

I feel DS is pretty VCA + personality clear from D1.

Nero SRs DS based on his defensiveness and proscum behaviors.
Proscum? Enlighten me
Pushing anyone but gamma, shading the council getting defensive when pushed.

I view those things as a frustrated town!DS who is out of control of the game.

Can you discuss my Pickaxe Pete, Bell, SS, Chemist solve with me?
I don't do much for solving.

I'm personally not too certain on S_S and Chemist, but the former 2 I'm open to considering as a scum pairing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5540 (isolation #103) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:55 am

In post 5528, jjh927 wrote:What do you mean "not posting" Chemist

I've been doing a combination of catching up and posting
The scummoning begins
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5718 (isolation #104) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:33 pm

Jeez. You're like actually throwing at this point, no? It's nearly impossible to not see you as scum RN.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5730 (isolation #105) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:42 pm

Alright, so I'm rereading Gamma's post-hammer stuff.

Do we have any information about MM? I
really
read that last interaction with Gamma as similar to my PMyLo frustration at my scum buddies. Like, I'd almost bet my life's savings that they're scum from that.

That's about as much as I have concrete stuff on, but I'm a bit skeptical of TGP and DDL here. TGP has similar vibes to MM and I'm unsure about the passing DDL remark.

That being said, these are contradictory conclusions. I'll delve through the rest of Gamma later (because I didn't do that yesterday. I didn't do a whole lot of anything yesterday, admittedly).
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5735 (isolation #106) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:47 pm

In post 5731, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5730, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright, so I'm rereading Gamma's post-hammer stuff.

Do we have any information about MM? I
really
read that last interaction with Gamma as similar to my PMyLo frustration at my scum buddies. Like, I'd almost bet my life's savings that they're scum from that.

That's about as much as I have concrete stuff on, but I'm a bit skeptical of TGP and DDL here. TGP has similar vibes to MM and I'm unsure about the passing DDL remark.

That being said, these are contradictory conclusions. I'll delve through the rest of Gamma later (because I didn't do that yesterday. I didn't do a whole lot of anything yesterday, admittedly).
Mm is in the Alliance. (The council went through a corporate rebranding)
And that's the one with SB? The set of 3?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5739 (isolation #107) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Alright. That makes me feel a lot better about this. Titus' hood notwithstanding, I
really
don't like MM/SB's hood (I don't remember their third). While they may not be "scum", I don't think that they are town-aligned with their wincon at all. There are 2 of the 3 members who are super scummy.

PEdit: Hmm, with A50? Well, if they're not the "scum faction", I don't feel bad about thinking that they're a non-town aligned King (although is that an innate part of their role or did they get it from the peanut gallery?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5753 (isolation #108) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:56 pm

In post 5740, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5739, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. That makes me feel a lot better about this. Titus' hood notwithstanding, I
really
don't like MM/SB's hood (I don't remember their third). While they may not be "scum", I don't think that they are town-aligned with their wincon at all. There are 2 of the 3 members who are super scummy.

PEdit: Hmm, with A50? Well, if they're not the "scum faction", I don't feel bad about thinking that they're a non-town aligned King (although is that an innate part of their role or did they get it from the peanut gallery?
Titus claimed it iirc.
That's what I thought, but I wasn't entirely certain. I do want a hard answer though about the nature of this kingmaker.
In post 5743, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 5739, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. That makes me feel a lot better about this. Titus' hood notwithstanding, I
really

HOW DUDE? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW BASIC MECHANICAL INFO AT THIS STAGEEEEEEEEE
I don't write things down and this is nearly 6k posts in about 20 days. You can't hardly blame me for not keeping up with this 100% when you guys are constantly shitposting. Plus, my memory is notoriously bad about things. I am paying some semblance of attention and I keep a bit of the info in my mind, but I just have a hard time retaining it all.

Sue me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5758 (isolation #109) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:05 pm

I won't have other questions until I hear about the nature of this kingmaker.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5771 (isolation #110) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:35 pm

In post 5769, Bell wrote:Ordinary town/King Doris Donnatello's Army.
NorwegianBoyee -
MathBlade-
shellyc-
Something_Smart-
Chemist1422- Gosippee: N1 target Titus. N2 Target: ?
jjh927 - Aesthetic
Tayl0r Swift - VT
Pickaxe Pete-
DiamondSentinel-
TheGoldenParadox-
DrDolittle-

Flips:
Gamma: King Doris Donnaello's army: 1 Shot alien
Ban Hydras: Killed N1. VT.
Menalque: Killed N1. Town tracker.
AprilLudgate: Eliminated D2. Town motion detector. N1 target Titus.
PlusJoyed: Killed N2. disloyal odd-night alignment cop inventor.

The Council: Not confirmed town to one another. They deduced that they were all town.
Win condition: Slight conflicting accounts: Stated at least one of them must be on every scum elimination.

They have two PT's: One for Nerocain, Mastina and Titus and a separate neighborhood with Nerocain, mastina, titus, A50 and NorwegianBoyee.
Titus: Neighborizor.
Mastina:mason(?) tracker-inventor N2 doctor. N1: Made Mena a tracker. N2: ? That's fine.
Nerocain: Some sort of god king hammer giver.
A50: Recruited N1. Still considered town+ and their win condition has not been altered.
Norwegianboyee: Recruited N2. Mechanically cleared. Still considered town and their win condition has not been altered?

Gouthwits health interns: Confirmed town+ to one another.
Win Condition: More closely aligned with town's win condition than the councils'.
Morning Mage.
A50
SB

Am I missing anything?
See look. Why would I take notes when someone else will do it for me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5772 (isolation #111) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Although jeez. Some of that is stuff that I'd never read. Really shows how fucking awful all this posting has been.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5800 (isolation #112) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:06 pm

Holy shit T Swizzle is still in this game!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5803 (isolation #113) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:08 pm

Call me crazy (because this isn't remotely for what they've done), but I actually read them as null!town here. What Gamma said doesn't sound like a scum talking about another of their scum members, so I'll cautiously put TSwizzle in that bin. Maybe I'll look at the rest of their posts, but I might not. Who knows.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5811 (isolation #114) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:14 pm

In post 5806, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 5803, DiamondSentinel wrote:Call me crazy (because this isn't remotely for what they've done), but I actually read them as null!town here. What Gamma said doesn't sound like a scum talking about another of their scum members, so I'll cautiously put TSwizzle in that bin. Maybe I'll look at the rest of their posts, but I might not. Who knows.
this is absolutely not a good reason to townread me.
Too bad. I've not made nearly enough bad decisions lately.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5907 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:35 am

You do realize in order for people to have a genuine interaction with you, you have to be genuine as well instead of just shitposting the entire time.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5970 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:58 pm

A50, you're free to execute me if it'll sooth your raging ego, but just recognize that Titus is apparently the one person on this entire damn site who can actually read me consistently. That was the case pre-LOA, and that's apparently the case post.

So maybe you should just screw off and actually hunt for scum instead of just OMGUSing because I don't believe that your faction is town aligned.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5973 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:01 pm

I've no idea who you're talking about, but contradictions are NAI. It can just easily mean that someone isn't in control of their thoughts and is lost as it can be that they're scum grasping at straws.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5976 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:02 pm

Hi yes. I'm DiamondSentinel and I ugly-post, especially late at night.

In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue (usually).
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5991 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:24 pm

In post 5989, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 5973, DiamondSentinel wrote:I've no idea who you're talking about, but contradictions are NAI. It can just easily mean that someone isn't in control of their thoughts and is lost as it can be that they're scum grasping at straws.
What do you mean not in control of their thoughts? If you're implying that they don't have their head screwed on straight you might want to keep it to yourself.
I was half referring to myself. Not saying that they're crazy or whatever, but more that they're scatterbrained or have a bad memory.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5994 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Now that's a solid point.

My guess is 1 on the wagon, 1 in the vanities, and 2 in the NV.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6170 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:43 am

Wait, so was that a "I vote DDL to give them bulletproof" or "I vote DDL because I'm executing them"?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6173 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:48 am

Oh. Good. I was concerned A50 was
actually
throwing.

Titus, you willing to neighborize one of Math or I tonight? It's kinda a pain walking around in the dark.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6180 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:53 am

In post 6175, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6173, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh. Good. I was concerned A50 was
actually
throwing.

Titus, you willing to neighborize one of Math or I tonight? It's kinda a pain walking around in the dark.
Ewwwww

Disgusting.

I do not town read you.

If Titus Nero and Mastina good DS I swear I woke up in upside down land.

Titus Nero and Mastina almost never hood me due to paranoia.

Like wtf?

I needs me an instant elimination :(
Lucky for me, I don't need you to townread me.

But anyways, I don't necessarily townread you either. But what I
do
believe is twofold.
1. If you're scum, even if you get in the hood, you're predictable enough (and loud-mouthed enough) that we could get some real information from it.
2. If you're scum, you'll get sorted easily enough. Sorry to say, Math, my dear chum, but you're kinda washed up and I don't have to worry about you pulling some crazy 9000 IQ plays.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6181 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:54 am

So even if Titus doesn't neighborize me, if she neighborizes you, I'll at least get the information I need.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6188 (isolation #125) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:03 am

In post 6184, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6180, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. If you're scum, even if you get in the hood, you're predictable enough (and loud-mouthed enough) that we could get some real information from it.
2. If you're scum, you'll get sorted easily enough. Sorry to say, Math, my dear chum, but you're kinda washed up and I don't have to worry about you pulling some crazy 9000 IQ plays.
What if he's neither, but rather scum instead?
I'm gonna assume that you mean what if he's town?

If he's town, that's excellent. I have someone who is frank and says stuff in the super secret cool kids club.

Says stuff in this thread, while he's in the super secret cool kids club. Not necessarily says stuff in the cool kids club.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6191 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:41 am

Do we have any more conf!town today?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6217 (isolation #127) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:36 am

Why bother neighborizing another in your council? You’ve already got A50 who can bridge between your factions
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8188 (isolation #128) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:37 pm

Wow. All of this was just.... awful.

The gameplay was unenjoyable from the constant flood of shitposting, the set-up itself was terribly balanced (effectively 6 masons?! and mafia had to oust one of their members every night after n1). Just wow.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8193 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:40 pm

In post 8190, TheGoldenParadox wrote:ds i feel like you need to relax on attacking setups :/
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this one sucks, though.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8198 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:48 pm

In post 8197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8193, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 8190, TheGoldenParadox wrote:ds i feel like you need to relax on attacking setups :/
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this one sucks, though.
Agreed on that.

The jjh shot was clutch DS nice work
I was going to shoot you. Literally only reason I didn't was because I wasn't entirely convinced you weren't town and I didn't want people to say I was throwing.

But you were my #1 target. You were acting pretty clearly anti-town, and I also had a vague sense that you were scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8204 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:20 pm

In post 8202, schadd_ wrote:i dont rly have a lot to say that i didnt say in the mod thread at some point. i think the public cop was anti fun in a bunch of ways and it would be on the top of the chopping block if i were to go back in time & fix this setup (i would get rid of the one that happened to nbee + the ones from scum on nights 2 and 4) (i would also give hpjs way more incentive to try to execute the masons, i.e. they get 3 points if they execute any one of the three)

there weren't 6 masons. hpjs do not count towards parity
Parity isn't the most important part of the game though, for town. Just the concept of having 6 pseudo-confirmed town is really
really
strong.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8220 (isolation #132) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:02 pm

In post 8213, Nero Cain wrote:our faction was not town/town aligned. You should have been shooting a50's faction.
You are not town, true.

But your faction's win condition is very pro-town. You have reason to actively scum-hunt, your abilities give you points by being used to find scum abilities, you have a much larger chance of surviving to end-game if you eliminate scum than if you wait for scum to win, etc. etc. etc.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”