Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ehhhh......not really in love with but I'm not all that certain this makes him scum. Ds is ???? Like you could maybe ascribe some scum motivation to throwing doubt on a cop claim
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

daykill:A50
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

too bad its not real

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 57, Ban Hydras wrote:yeah, don't bother right now, stuff's stupid
fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

??????

So in post you call a post that hasn't been written yet bad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 82, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:??????

how can you question my methods when you see the genius of my results?
trolls always come off as useless and scummy but that was clearly a joke so doesn't really seem that scummy to me. Now you could maybe argue that whatever the Hectic hydra is and DDL is scum together and he's joking with his scumbuddy but that's tin foily and I don't even believe that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 87, Ban Hydras wrote:Tayl0r and Nero feels like TvS. Tempted to call Tayl0r the town and sheep her reads
:? :mad:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 103, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 82, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:??????

how can you question my methods when you see the genius of my results?
trolls always come off as useless and scummy but that was clearly a joke
taylor isnt useless :igmeou:
I was talking about Hectic

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, it does kinda gimmie weird vibes that Mage calls DS scum for defending Taylor but then when he kinda misrep/misunderstands me he
DEFENDS
Taylor

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 114, Morning Mage wrote:Hectic really isn't useless!
i mean, we each have our own opinions guy. I've played with Hectic a few times and he just seems to troll wich I don't think is very useful unless he's a pr and does it to avoid getting shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 126, Morning Mage wrote:especially when she is taken advantage of by strong players
im taking advantage of her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 178, PlusJOYED wrote:why is nero vs taylor TvS blossom?
after blossom answers this I have a followup question

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't like your posting, sb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is quoting directly from a topic allowed?
like a completed game? I do it all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if its like a PT from THIS game you could say "X player said ____" but you can't quote from this game or any other on going game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 194, Ban Hydras wrote:Serious post?
sorta? She was calling a nonexistant post scummy so I was just curious why she did it. It seemed more silly than scummy. I'm not sure why you and Mage are up in my grill about it though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 204, Vecna wrote:Lots of natural feeling early posting....right up until this tryhard fake sounding stuff.
hot take: scum Vecna is upset that I was poo-pooing a Mage and DS wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 215, Ban Hydras wrote:It feels like an odd response to jump onto an obvious joke post as though they were being serious
if I'm not calling Taylor scumming then am I really jumping onto it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 256, Ban Hydras wrote:It felt like it kind of yeah. Jumping on doesn't have to necessarily be an attack so much as a 'look at me I'm doing stuff'. Not that that's inherently bad to answer your likely follow up of 'oh, so you don't think there's other stuff I could be saying in thread, pls Hop'.

So what are your thoughts on humor and Hectic and Taylor in general.
Firstly I think your take is super bad. What should I have been talking about on p4 that was so important that I shouldn't have pointed out a wierd post from Taylor? From my pov the only thing of substance was the mini wagon on Mage and his scum read on DS.. And I commented on that in . I wasn't a fan of Vecna calling that "try hard" and throwing shade when I'm *gasp*
PLAYING THE GAME!
Its like he's trying to shut down content and wanted me to be a fluffy little troll. So yes, I don't think there was anything worth commenting on from p2 and 3.

Well, Taylor is clearly a gimmick alt. nothing they've said has been particularly great or bad so im null here. I don't
get
wich is why I asked about it. Hectic is a troll. Anyone that says he's is a big fat liar. I mean, he may believe that trolling and doing some kind of slayers gambit might be good play or something but my opinion is that he's a troll and doesn't particularly add much to a game. Humor is fine to an extent. I like seeing more posting and its generally good for town but getting this 150-200 page d1 that are mostly fluff and devoid of much content is both bad for the town and not as funny as ppl think they are. Although I'm a hypocrite b/c when I joke I think its dunny but think most others are just annoying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we can elim any of vecna, superbowl or ban hydras

vecna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: vecna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Vecna knows that I play the game so Vecna calling
my
post try hard doesn't seem to make sense from a town Vecna mindset. I'm not saying that I made with the intention of halting RJVS but me throwing out actual game content and Vecna going "GAME CONTENT BAD!" does seems to serve the purpose of wanting us to stay in a fluff contenless game, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 361, Ban Hydras wrote:Nero not getting jokes and pushing them definitely isn't town-indicative, or do you have other reasoning for calling him town, Morning?
I was never ever pushing taylor

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also wasn't even pushing hectic. I mean I do think they are a little scummy since one of the heads is lying about me pushing taylor and I think their "but u asked Taylor why they made a post. so it looks like u were being busy." is a hilariously bad take.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 365, PlusJOYED wrote:taylor isn't a gimmick alt.
you gonna sit there and tell me that if I sign up as Darth Vader that I'm not a gimmick alt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 392, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nero still hasnt clarified whether he was serious. it feels like he was tho
I actually did. It was something I didn't understand so I asked you about it but I wasn't pushing you for it like the buttercup head is claiming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 401, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 391, Nero Cain wrote:I also wasn't even pushing hectic. I mean I do think they are a little scummy since one of the heads is lying about me pushing taylor and I think their "but u asked Taylor why they made a post. so it looks like u were being busy." is a hilariously bad take.
is not saying that. no misreps please :)

~Buttercup
In post 361, Ban Hydras wrote:Nero not getting jokes and
pushing them
definitely isn't town-indicative, or do you have other reasoning for calling him town, Morning?

~Buttercup

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*waits on the hydra dis argument*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 429, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think im about ready for a srs bsns nero wagon
im not really understanding what you are thinking here. Why do you think im scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

told you guys SB was scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ty for admitting it though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if ban hydras is scum then I don't think MM is going to be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 462, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so i dont have any meta on you. but meta aside, asking a question is fine, but youve made a couple posts through the thread subtly shading me for an obvious joke. and not getting the joke is generally scum-indicative, but moreover pushing me this hard over a joke seems like scum reaching for things to push on because they cant genuinely scumhunt.
I haven't been shading you or pushing you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i asked why you made that post. Its not harpng. Its only a think b/c ppl keep asking me about it so it keeps getting brought up. I've never once called you scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 471, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 469, Nero Cain wrote:i asked why you made that post. Its not harpng. Its only a think b/c ppl keep asking me about it so it keeps getting brought up. I've never once called you scum.
Nero, it's not cool that you pushed and called Tayl0r scum. You're still going on about it now, even.

~Buttercup
see, I get the joke.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Bell, what do you think of sb this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are awefully trolly compared to last game, SB at least IMO

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 446, mastina wrote:
In post 433, Menalque wrote:Feeling strongly that (norwee, A50, nero) is a strong starting point for the solve
This is Nero's town meta, so no on that.
I'll admit that I'm not absolutely sure Almost50's town but I do lean that way, too.

But, would listen on Norwee since that's not a slot I know well. :P
Mena scumreads me when i’m town every game so not the best place to look for advice on me.
mena scumreads me every game too so I know how you feel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 506, Tayl0r Swift wrote:isnt that because youre scum every game though?
can you start being serious now? Who are your scumreads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, clearly I was supposed to ignore it and twiddle my thumbs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u can't blast me for asking about a joke and then ask about a joke!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 514, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There's no real push on Taylor or Hectic in his posts.
I'm p sure that Taylor and Hectic are just kinda mocking me though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but the Blossom head really believes that I was pushing Taylor. As apparently does Vecna ^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 524, Vecna wrote:
In post 517, Nero Cain wrote:u can't blast me for asking about a joke and then ask about a joke!
Im not actually voting you, and have no interest in voting you on D1
u seem to be doing a lot of huffing and puffing about me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what do u think of Vecna, Norway?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have to check my own biases b/c I often think that Vecna says silly things and I scumread him for them. I still don't like how he's trying to argue that my wasn't genuine and it feels like he's trying to shut down game advancing content. His huffing and puffing that I'm scummy but not wanting to vote me today feels hedgey.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but with you and momma Mastina hard town reading him and I don't really know if anyone else would be interested in a Vecna wagon we can just lynch other scum.

VOTE: Superbowl9

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think we've played twice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 550, Menalque wrote:anyway, what do you think of one scum min in (plus, ddl)?
eh......

DDL could maybe flip scum but he seems like a toss-up. His ISO is mostly fluff and you could prob argue that is scum using an excuse to not content.

Which is again why too many jokes/fluff are bad b/c then you get posts like ^ and they don't always come from scum b/c now you are getting disengaged town that act as red herrings.

seems like an entrance that scum wouldn't make.

So far you are maybe 1-4.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a50, how many times have you played with mena?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastina is going to play pretty much the same way regardless of alignment. If we haven't solved by like d5 or w/e then sure lets flip her but paranoid flipping her d1 seems...idk...lame?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can you guys give me thoughts on Vecna and Super bowl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how come you are flipping out over him scum reading you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 729, Nero Cain wrote:how come you are flipping out over him scum reading you?
this should be aren't.

typing is hard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how much of this have u read, Gamma?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm....

there's something kinda off feeling about Taylor.

Like.....the dumbhead of ban hydra was pushing me for pushing Taylor despite me not actully pushing Taylor and then Taylor got on my wagon for the same reason. I took it mostly as her joking though.

Mena was supposedly joke scum reading me or something. You could argue that its all a lie and he's just scum that joined what he thought would be an easy wagon and then switched gears when I wasn't going to get eliminated. but Taylor like glossed over that and is saying that Mena was legit scumreading me and is sus for not talking about me anymore. Its like she's only halfway paying attention to the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's also prob bout to get modkilled b/c claiming scum with someone is usually a rule in a lot of rule lists. or maybe its not in his
In post 891, Tayl0r Swift wrote:also, i think your real question was asking if im scum with menal. the answer is yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no I read that part but it seemed like kinda an afterthought. I'll have to look @ menas specific post but if you lynch a bunch of your scumreads and they all flip town that just means you have bad reads and you are town reading scum so it seems kinda like common sense, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 732, Almost50 wrote:Makes more sense now, but it's the same explanation. Menalque almost always SRs at one point or another in every game we play together.
When I scum read you you flip your shit. So I'm asking why you didn't flip your shit when Mena was (joke?) scumreading you? Did you know it was a joke?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk how I feel about SB. Like, I think their stuff now seems town but IDK if that's just caught scum that's turning on the charm after they got wagoned or he's town and telling the truth about that he was doing some gambit early on.

Gamma is scum so we can wagon that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

made me want to lynch him so....IT DID!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Has Hopkirk been on? He was busy light pushing me and then seemed to stop? or maybe he hasn't been on. Admittingly I am skimming ban hydras posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gamma is a bit scummy for reasons that I'll go into later.

ddl is also not great and I think its hilarious that he's acting like we haven't played together b4.

but menal, who is sheeping me, is also pretty scummy. HALP!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I gut town read Taylor now. I mean maybe its not a great reason but that was my reaction. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ban hydra could be scum that is bloating up the thread (I agree with GP and feel better about them now)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well u r x-men Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

you could argue that wagon speed likely means they are town. I'm not done with them but we shouldn't be ending the day with 9 days left.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Ban Hydras

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my vote for ban hydra or that I'm unvoting a guy @ L-2 when we still have 9 days left?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1330, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1326, Nero Cain wrote:my vote for ban hydra or that I'm unvoting a guy @ L-2 when we still have 9 days left?
Both
that's ok as I don't really care about the opinions of scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I want to do SB or ban hydra today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1351, Bell wrote:SB pushed at him first.
no he actully didn't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also if SB was town he should have been more like me an alarmed @ the speed of the Gamma wagon. He's pooh poohing my getting off Gamma b/c he wants to speed things up and go to night phase.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1325, superbowl9 wrote:^You could argue this is scummy
(not that I think JJH is scum unless it's with Gamma)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ewwwww

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

get lynched scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1431, Ban Hydras wrote:Almo is probably fakeclaiming for the memes
like, I didn't really like this dismissive post. I'm not really sure why he'd fakeclaim a miller mason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pot? kettle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like 10%

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1449, superbowl9 wrote:What about Norway
60%

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

makes sense.

What do you think of ban hydra initially doubting your claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1453, superbowl9 wrote:Did A50 just claim us?
looks like it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

0%

though the "is a 3p that can win with the town scum?" debate will prob flare up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you guys are just miller masons you aren't 3p...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who are they and y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

whats your role name in the pm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its a good thing we didn't listen to
In post 1403, Menalque wrote:No, no, that’s exactly what we should be doing actually
^that guy and rush the s1 lynch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tell me about your product and or services?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1508, Ban Hydras wrote:I want to understand it because your approach doesn't feel like it's leading to good reads for you.
well, I've already had 2 correct scum reads so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1515, Menalque wrote:
In post 1513, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1508, Ban Hydras wrote:I want to understand it because your approach doesn't feel like it's leading to good reads for you.
well, I've already had 2 correct scum reads so...
uh

what
im counting a50 and SB. Even if they do win with the town I feel like anything that's not TOWN is scum. There are those that say that a 3p that can win with town aren't scum but I don't really buy into that philosophy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1508, Ban Hydras wrote:Can you define the bloat part- is this something different to half of our stuff being jokes?
but yeah, no different. Being fluff always has and always will be seen as scummy. I'm far from the only one on this site that's going to find fluffiness scummy. Its kinda silly and fake sounding that someone would think your slot is scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but u r still 3p.

I mean, it ultimatly doesn't matter so lets selve the "is 3p scum?" talk and lynch the mafia, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we'd need a mod and IDK where u buy those.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1530, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is there any reason why we can't know what the specific name of the 3P mason clique thing is?
we do know. iso superbowl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1536, Ban Hydras wrote:Can you rephrase the second sentence, it currently reads as 'it's fake sounding for someone to think BH is scummy' which I'm fairly sure isn't your view.
im saying that its fake that you are acting like its so preposterous that someone would think your slot is scummy.

@ mena
sure man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

friendly reminder that vecna is scum still

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like ok mena, wanting to hurry up and lynch Gamma just seems incredibly scummy to me. I mean, my gut reaction was that Gamma was scum and maybe he is but I don't see a good reason to end the day so quickly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not saying we have to milk every second of the deadline but I don't really see the harm in holding off for a day or 2.

I mean, give Vecna a chance to get prodded FFS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

let's talk about my gut town read on T. Swift
In post 1291, Tayl0r Swift wrote:tend to scumread me early on because of my weak early game
So I think a lot of players they think they are some kind of "end game" player or...like I always see players say they are trash early game and shine like a star near endgame. So this game off genuine to me and generally genuineness is towny.

Am I like on to something here or is this just stupid and I should ignore my faulty gut?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #104) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like ppl constantly not knowing if things are a joke or not kinda proves exactly why joke posting leads to confusion and is thus bad.

I'll be back later and decide the fate of Gamma.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or for us Star Wars fans

joke posts lead to confusion
confusion leads to stupid posts
stupid posts lead to scum reads
being scum read as town leads to miselimination
miseliminations lead to scum victory

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

they ignore me most of the time anyways :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #107) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1573, Ban Hydras wrote:You're acting like we get paid for this or something.

~Buttercup
you mean you aren't getting paid for this?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1577, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we’re ignoring the jokes does that mean i don’t have to respond to A50?
hehehe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i assume its cold in norway.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #110) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll be here all week.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ hydra
you said you felt like you were a scum Gamma counterwagon. What scum is pushing you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so like when Gamma was doing his first "catchup" it was highly fluffy and I think that's in line with Gamma's scum play so I had a gut reaction there. The wagon speed does bother me a bit though I guess its not impossible that a bunch of town just game together but then....that seems kinda unlikely to me. I am not really town reading Gamma but then I don't know if I am scum reading him either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #113) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1808, Ban Hydras wrote:there it is
??????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just wanted to note that both a50 and superbowl were playing differently than their normal games and both Mage and norway also noted it. I mean, ppl buy thier claim and they aren't getting eliminated anytime soon (prob) and I guess I'm just kinda rambling here and maybe there's not much of a point here but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #115) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1815, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Nero I'm a little surprised you're backing off, not sure what that does to my read on you yet.
not really backing off. Just stating that I gut scum read you and think you are pretty null.

your thing about me calling SB and a5 scum when they are hard claimed 3p is god awful though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1831, Bell wrote:Is it your goal to get nked n1 every game nero.
fake scum read me so they won't kill me then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then vote me rusty scumbucket

p.s. woodstock > snoopy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my thoughts on 3p always being scum despite being able to win with town are consistent throughout my time on site. Not going to quote fetch but yeah...

also again, several players did notice the difference in playstyle a50 and superbowl and I feel like this sorta points to the fact that they knew they were not necessarily town and felt the need to alter their playstyle. I think the "we can ONLY win with town" sounds maybe a little too good to be true but yeah....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1712, Tayl0r Swift wrote:why is no one concerned that no real counterwagon has formed to gamma? if the best ally gamma has is me saying "theres something questionable there but i dunno about a 10-person wagon" then where are the scumbuddies and why arent they doing anything to help?
I don't think this is true. There's a pretty healthy wagon on ban hydra.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, players are still allowed to use the L word and Schadd is a self described SJW. I think he was just saying that 1615 was "good" b/c it mirrors his own personal thoughts although I do understand how it can be seen as "mod interference"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he prob shouldn't have done it though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm ok with voting Gamma or ban hydra

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not town *wink wink*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I want to live and play this time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but the site rule is that MODS can't use the L word. Players still can.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1896, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:my thoughts on 3p always being scum despite being able to win with town are consistent throughout my time on site. Not going to quote fetch but yeah...
Yeah so I'm hearing if you take a chevy and switch the plus with a horse, it's now a ferrari. Only works if you're consistent throughout your time on the site though so watch out...
Do you feel like mocking me is a good use of your time?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

on what day would you like to be eliminated, flavor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even if Gamma is scum I still think I made the correct play in not wanting him eliminated ASAP.

I lowkey wanted a lurking Vecna to use words b4 the day ended.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll miss u sam

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is nullish. Flopz or wichever head could legit be triggered that I and others were using the L word. its also not impossible, to me at least, that the post was designed to sorta ad hom me and the others voting him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1919, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1899, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1896, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:my thoughts on 3p always being scum despite being able to win with town are consistent throughout my time on site. Not going to quote fetch but yeah...
Yeah so I'm hearing if you take a chevy and switch the plus with a horse, it's now a ferrari. Only works if you're consistent throughout your time on the site though so watch out...
Do you feel like mocking me is a good use of your time?
Yes at least I can maintain my brain cells
*desire to eliminate intensifies* They way you are treating me this game is a far cry from last game. Or you really just that sore?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

imagine thinking that a claimed 3p is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

superbowl and a50 but they win with the town and ONLY the town, they promise.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oooohhh sizzling but y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like SB should know that I'm town here but him mocking me and being a meanie shouldn't be the way he treats a town and if he's not town reading me then its just fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #136) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess he could just be sore that I was scum reading him but eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I prob misplayed by not letting the Gamma wagon go through but do I really have enough "clout" to stop a wagon?

but it's 80 pages now so it's time to elim and move on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #138) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2009, mastina wrote:I am going to have to fight against everyone to convince them that Almost50 and superbowl9 here aren't scum, won't I?
:facepalm:

no one is really gunning for them. I mean, I do think SB's play is bad but the correct play is to not elim there. You really shouldn't be wasting your time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #139) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2025, Morning Mage wrote:this Nero Cain fella is town for sure
stop calling me town FFS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #140) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2054, April Ludgate wrote:Gamma’s town
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #141) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #142) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y not Gamma today and wait on a Samanta replace?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #143) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2087, Morning Mage wrote:and whats the point in getting someone to replace in, read 90 pages and then just get flipped anyway?
if they are town we have thoughts on the game
if they are scum maybe we'd get some clues to who their buddies are.
and a claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, it would be an absolute disaster and I'd feel terrible if we ran up an empty slot that flips a powerful town pr

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, I do have it in my notes PT that Sam is a bit active lurkish and you could argue thats scum behavior. And you could also argue that her trying to out the 3rd mason was scummy but idk about running up an empty slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

are you really fussing @ me for not flash eliming Sam when you don't even want to flash elim Sam?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess I could buy into a scum Sam gets ticked off that she felt like the mod was influincing the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #148) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also agree that we should just lynch @ this point.

VOTE: sam

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh i forgot again

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #150) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if it REALLY upsets someone here then we shouldn't use it.

that's why I'm night killing him so I can use it again. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #151) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2140, superbowl9 wrote:If sam flips green can yall agree to listen to me for the rest of the game
wait...are you for or against the sam elim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #152) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cfd is chinesse fire drill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #153) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a50 and sb are not miller masons. They DUNCTION as miller masons if you believe thier claim that they can only win with town and share its wincon but they are still its own seperate faction. I can't believe ppl are struggling with this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #154) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh noes I hit the D key indtead of the F key, now my post looks dumb :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #155) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2146, mastina wrote:Nero and Vecna will both protest to this comparison
no I won't b/c I actully made this same comparison the other game.

my issue with Vecna is two fold. is game advancing content. I could easily see a scum Vecna pooh-poohing my pooh-poohing of potential DS and BM wagons. Also its like, he's saying "page 2 is too early for content, lets stay in RVS!" and I think thats a scummy take.

he's lurking.

Also in our last game together I got onto him for town reading me b/c I have felt like he always scumread me. Is it really outside the realm of possibility that a scum him goes "Nero expects me to scum read him so let me do just that to fool him."

I'm...I know my track record against Vecna is poor but I don't think "nero and vecna will get into it so they are both town!" is a great take.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #156) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #157) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2250, mastina wrote:
In post 2192, Nero Cain wrote:he's lurking.
Is he?

His last visit to the site was two days ago--and literally his second-to-last post onsite, on that day, was this game.

I'd say that's not a lurk from him.

If he were active elsewhere but not here? Sure, lurk. But he's not active anywhere.
he was online this morning so when I saw his username @ the bottom and he didn't post here that was my gut reaction yeah.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #158) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

iso gamma, sam, ban hydras. those are going to be the days flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #159) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

go us!

yeah the mena thing could just be a red herring but there's a good chance that mena is a scumbud that gamma is trying to anti-associate with. He'll be checked @ some point or another.

I am concerned about BH. They were saying that scum was pushing them but they newver said who. Is it at all possible that scum did in fact start a cw on thier buddy and then BH didn't want to tell us wich buddies did that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (isolation #160) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2455, Morning Mage wrote:also, maybe April Ludgate as a hard Gamma defender. although im not sold on that.
boon/april has in the past very much hard defended his buddies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #161) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

otoh. Mena and to a lwesser extent suberbowl, trying to rush a Gamma lynch looks p bad to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #162) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, my first instinct is to flip you. But yes, there's always the possibility that you just misread him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #163) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've heard that Taylor Swift, IRL, is a bit of an arsehole but then I imagine that a lot of rich celebrities prob are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #164) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2489, Titus wrote:
In post 2486, Nero Cain wrote:otoh. Mena and to a lwesser extent suberbowl, trying to rush a Gamma lynch looks p bad to me.
Go on
I mean, idk..... let's say that scum was absolutely getting wrecked. Or a scum powerful pr were getting pushed. It makes sense to me that if gamma were like...expendible that scum mena would hard push him to end the day and cut off town communication.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #165) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SB is prob just a survivor and him and a50 are lying about oly being able to win with the town though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #166) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ sb pretending like he LEAD the Gamma lynch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #167) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2514, superbowl9 wrote:Everyone who popped into this thread once gamma flipped is sus (april and DDL)
agree

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #168) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2517, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2513, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ sb pretending like he LEAD the Gamma lynch
LMAO check the thread buddy! Who was the one pushing gamma and who was the one complaining about wagonomics?? Who was the one arguing against counterwagons and who was the one who dipped for one?
SB really wants that town cred but I guess you do need it more than me huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #169) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol sb is so sore that I noticed his tone was diffrent from last game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #170) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2542, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2539, Nero Cain wrote:lol sb is so sore that I noticed his tone was diffrent from last game.
Yep now that you have been pushed you are laughing & above it all. Don’t worry nero I will have the last laugh when I flip you. Just don’t nk me to try to run away :D
I wish I had an nk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

assuming that a50's group doesn't have a kill that means that a town vig or SK shot mena/hydra and I think its a bit sus that Math was ignoring that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2927, MathBlade wrote:I could see a vig targeting Menal. But my meta on them is old
I'm the opposite. A lot of ppl hated ban hydra.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (isolation #173) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda want to power elim math or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (isolation #175) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3038, MathBlade wrote:Assuming you’re town rule of three implies one of Mastina/Nero/you is scum.
jesus christ this is dumb

maybe math is town afterall

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (isolation #176) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3076, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what are the odds A50 is a cult leader?
what are the odds that you are scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3479, Something_Smart wrote:I would doubt that the town wincon is "all anti-town factions are dead and at least one non-anti-town player is alive."
if you had a town wincon you'd know this isn't true.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3077, April Ludgate wrote:Titus turning onto me when she has definitive proof of my role seeing her, and me having no reason to claim there is off too
A md isn't necessarily town so proof of your role isn't the AI thing you are claiming it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3495, April Ludgate wrote:You guys are 3rd party claiming, we can go after you all we want.
but if you are town you shouldn't be. When we lynched the rest of the kings army and the game is still ongoing then we can talk about lynching between our groups but if a50 is telling the truth then it won't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, not really. I'm pretty sure that I made a post yesterday about not eliminating you guys. I realize that you are sore but get over it guy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3203, MathBlade wrote:However 6 masons I just have a hard time seeing approved
there are not 6 masons. There are 2 3p groups that are confirmed to themselves but not each other. In my personal opinion its kinda iffy design to make a 3p that wins exclusively with town is a bit silly but whatever.

I feel like you and april and whomever pushing us has a good chance of being scum b/c hunting 3p is a pro-scum move.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3506, MathBlade wrote:The main question is why the 3Ps gathered on Gamma and why Mastina hopped on later and who moved and why.
Why is this even a question?

If I believe both of our groups are against scum. So if we are against them why doesn't it make sense that we'd vote them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3533 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

both

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (isolation #184) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, I do understand that others could be paranoid about our claims but hunting 3p instead of army is either stupid or scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #185) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3537, Tayl0r Swift wrote:in a shocking development, the 3p wants us to not look at the 3p.
fmpov its no different than town being calling scum and saying that you shouldn't lynch me b/c its a mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3556 (isolation #186) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's only a very very small difference in those statements. Trying to lynch 3p over the threat of the town (in this case the kings army) is a known scum tell.)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (isolation #187) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe you were right, after all, Titus. Lynching a non threat to the town when there are still threats to the town is dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (isolation #188) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3572, MathBlade wrote:I like JJH for SK as I have mentioned because of theory
ehhhhhhhhhh

true, jjh isn't really doing anying and just sitting there but y is he an sk and not group scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (isolation #189) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math, you are town reading al of chemist, tgp and DS right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3587 (isolation #190) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: taylor swift

UR MUSIC SUXS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (isolation #191) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3583, MathBlade wrote:No. DS/Chemist are Townier than TGP but I wouldn’t call them townreads.
im hard skimming ur posts so correct me here if I'm wrong but didn't you argue that if there's scum on Gamma it was PP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #192) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3592, MathBlade wrote:It was an argument of if there was scum it’s Pickaxe.
but why him and not any of the three players @ the end? that's where I'd expect to find scum if there were any.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3603 (isolation #193) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'm a hard claimed 3p but you need to "reevaluate"? I call bullshit.

Titus, Mastina, and I are the same alignment. You either think we are doing a really really stupid gambit and we are all kings army pretending to be 3p or we are just all 3p and scum is getting owned.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3604 (isolation #194) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how am I getting on your nerves?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3611 (isolation #195) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3599, MathBlade wrote:@Nero you mean here? Again it’s a factual statement that if scum were on the wagon it’s Pete or Morning Mage. I don’t see where you get three from. Norwegian is conf not scum, assuming Army = scum
oh, we were talking about different vc's. I was talking about how DS, chemist and tgp were on the tail end of the wagon Gamma wagon and if there's scum on it they'd be on the tail end.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3624 (isolation #196) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3616, MathBlade wrote:I don’t subscribe to a lot of scum dog piling on the end as a general principle but I would need to see the context. Especially assuming the point of 8v6 if memory serves they weren’t on Ban All Hydras. I haven’t read but my gut says that you’re just saying that because end therefore scum read. It seems scummy but without context that may not be a read
:shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (isolation #197) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: DS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3695 (isolation #198) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meanwhile, while you all argue Nero is vote parked on scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (isolation #199) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she could be but im sitting on DS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”