Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:39 am

Post by EchoVision »

page top
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 163, EchoVision wrote:also with 23 players it just about has to be multiball, yes?
i don't leave newbie queue, i've never played a newbie game with multiball :)
If it does turn out to be multiball this is probably an important post that most likely turns Echo into an IC. Really really doubt that scum would bring it up and pretend to speculate on that shit.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 239, Ban Hydras wrote:Norwee, are you wearing coloured contacts or do you really have blue eyes? this is very important

~Buttercup
Hmmmmmmmmm...blue.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:40 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 245, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 208, Vecna wrote:
In post 43, Ban Hydras wrote:I claim the largest ego in this game.

~Buttercup
Youre going to have some very very stiff competition buddy
What the duck did you just ducking say about me, you little self-voter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Forum Academy, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on skitter-Dannflor hydras, and I have over 300 confirmed mislaunches. I am trained in WIFOM and I’m the top OMGUSer in the entire mafiascum community. You are nothing to me but just another lolhammer. I will Preview-Edit you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this website mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ducker. As we speak I am contacting my network of alt-accounts across my computer and your name is being voted for right now so you better prepare for the storm, duffer. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re ducking dead, newbie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can modkill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Noraa account. Not only am I extensively trained in ISO analysis, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Semi-Experienced playerbase and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of this RVS, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn MyLo. I will IIoA all over you and you will drown in EBWOP. You’re ducking dead, Vecna.

~Buttercup
alright so now i know hectic = buttercup
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:40 am

Post by superbowl9 »

VOTE: blossom
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 251, Vecna wrote:
In post 163, EchoVision wrote:also with 23 players it just about has to be multiball, yes?
If it does turn out to be multiball this is probably an important post that most likely turns Echo into an IC. Really really doubt that scum would bring it up and pretend to speculate on that shit.
that's so easily fakeable though i really don't think that post's AI
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 236, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 215, Ban Hydras wrote:It feels like an odd response to jump onto an obvious joke post as though they were being serious
if I'm not calling Taylor scumming then am I really jumping onto it?
It felt like it kind of yeah. Jumping on doesn't have to necessarily be an attack so much as a 'look at me I'm doing stuff'. Not that that's inherently bad to answer your likely follow up of 'oh, so you don't think there's other stuff I could be saying in thread, pls Hop'.

So what are your thoughts on humor and Hectic and Taylor in general.
In post 237, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 232, Ban Hydras wrote:Norway doesn't seem as cheerful as usual, anything wrong buddy?
Nothing wrong, just a different style.
Phew, you had me worried for a second there :]
In post 239, Ban Hydras wrote:Norwee, are you wearing coloured contacts or do you really have blue eyes? this is very important

~Buttercup
Let's be careful how much we discuss eyes in a Norway game Butter.

-Blossom
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 253, PlusJOYED wrote: alright so now i know hectic = buttercup
Didn't i say it from the beginning.
If you ever need anyone to identify Hectic i'm your guy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 186, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 60, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 57, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 53, DrDolittle wrote:I heard its day 1
yeah, don't bother right now, stuff's boring. I'll PM you when we're on day 5 and it gets good

~Buttercup
i dont even know who buttercup is, so signing as that doesnt tell me much anyway :giggle:
Here's a helpful guide that I put together earlier:
Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 18, Ban Hydras wrote:/in as hydra of Hectic, Hopkirk, and Flopz
Confirming Hopkirk.

Now I know what you're all wondering. On our avatar which one is which powerpuff girl? We spent a few hours vigorously debating this. We had to kick EgdufEkac out of the hydra in the end because she insisted that she get to be her overpowered self insert powerpuff girl from her powerpuff girls fanfic. This worked out pretty well in the end since we realized there was a maximum of three heads anyway.

Blossom - The pink/red smart one and the leader of the group. I wanted to go with Bubbles until Flopz started sending me photoshopped fanart of me dressed as Bubbles. Obviously it didn't look anything like me and was super weird, but I really didn't want him to keep sending me more pictures so in the end I just agreed to make him stop. Spoilers - he didn't.

Bubbles - The blue airhead. I'm blonde and have blue eyes so obviously Flopz insisted on being this one. Not a smart move picking the airhead Flopz, feels like the kind of move Bubbles would make tbh.

Buttercup - The green angry tomboy. Flopz wanted to be this one at the start so Hectic knocked most of his teeth out and that pretty much decided things. Hectic broke both of Flopz's kneecaps anyway just to be on the safe side. I for one support this move, mostly because I love my kneecaps.
In post 65, Morning Mage wrote:disappointed by low posting by Ban Hydras so far - 3 ppl but not top poster?
I reckon we could have gotten nine if not for the silly 3 headed hydra rule :(

-Blossom
Insightful. Which one is scum?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 255, EchoVision wrote:
ok your locktown to me now
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We are all actually just chatbots to make Hectic feel less lonely.

- Bunno
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 197, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 194, Ban Hydras wrote:Serious post?
sorta? She was calling a nonexistant post scummy so I was just curious why she did it. It seemed more silly than scummy. I'm not sure why you and Mage are up in my grill about it though.
what the hell?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 209, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 204, Vecna wrote:
In post 27, Nero Cain wrote:ehhhh......not really in love with but I'm not all that certain this makes him scum. Ds is ???? Like you could maybe ascribe some scum motivation to throwing doubt on a cop claim
Lots of natural feeling early posting....right up until this tryhard fake sounding stuff.
What about his early posting felt natural to you???
not his, the people that posted before him on p1
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:46 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Okay I'm leaving the thread so you have about 5 hours to elim me before I provide town with a mechanical solve
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

Place holder.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 245, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 208, Vecna wrote:
In post 43, Ban Hydras wrote:I claim the largest ego in this game.

~Buttercup
Youre going to have some very very stiff competition buddy
What the duck did you just ducking say about me, you little self-voter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Forum Academy, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on skitter-Dannflor hydras, and I have over 300 confirmed mislaunches. I am trained in WIFOM and I’m the top OMGUSer in the entire mafiascum community. You are nothing to me but just another lolhammer. I will Preview-Edit you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this website mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ducker. As we speak I am contacting my network of alt-accounts across my computer and your name is being voted for right now so you better prepare for the storm, duffer. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re ducking dead, newbie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can modkill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Noraa account. Not only am I extensively trained in ISO analysis, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Semi-Experienced playerbase and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of this RVS, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn MyLo. I will IIoA all over you and you will drown in EBWOP. You’re ducking dead, Vecna.

~Buttercup
Whoa, let's not be all aggressive about what people are saying to us old buddy. I'll have you know we've got a lot of wonderful people in this game who attempted the Flopz school for sensitivity training and graduated with top marks. Personally I've been involved in secret birthday parties for my friends, and have over 300 images of happy surprised faces that I can recall to make me feel better whenever I start to feel sad. I'm one of the better huggers in the whole mafiascum community. You mean a lot to me and are a good friend and I will hope you feel happy to an extent Nero's never been on this website, mark my words. You think you can say mean things to people online? Think again friend, I've got hundreds of buddies who'll be really sad if you don't feel really good really soon. You're great and alive and experienced in the art of being a nice person and a friend. I can be anywhere, anytime, and know over seven hundred forms of hug, and that's just with my bear arms. I'm extensively training in complimenting people, and have Flopz here to bring you up if you're feeling down. I'm really glad you made that super 'clever' comment because it signaled to us just how bad you were feeling and I'm really glad we're going to be able to cheer you up in response. Make sure you let all your friends know if you're ever going through a tough time, because if you didn't you might pay the price you goddamn great guy. I will send my best wishes and drown you in kindness. You're fucking dead kiddo.

-Blossom
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 265, Ban Hydras wrote:You're fucking dead kiddo.
It was sweet until the ending.

- Bunno
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 248, PlusJOYED wrote:i wanna know why blossom called me flipping when I only voted taylor so far in rvs. Did they mean echo? or was it a joke?
I don't remember saying that and can't see it in my iso, can you point me where?

-Blossom
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:52 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 267, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 248, PlusJOYED wrote:i wanna know why blossom called me flipping when I only voted taylor so far in rvs. Did they mean echo? or was it a joke?
I don't remember saying that and can't see it in my iso, can you point me where?

-Blossom
post 198
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Vecna »

You dont think scum would be very hesitant to speculate on unrevealed information? Because this is the type of post that a lot of people would go back to as a reason to vote that slot if it turns out to be mb
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:53 am

Post by EchoVision »

i hope this brings you pain @superbowl
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 254, superbowl9 wrote:VOTE: blossom
I think you missed my questions. No worries, I'll give you another shot friendo :)
In post 257, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 253, PlusJOYED wrote: alright so now i know hectic = buttercup
Didn't i say it from the beginning.
If you ever need anyone to identify Hectic i'm your guy.
Whoa, I'm taking this as a personal attack (and it's making me almost tear up, wow). I'm great at Hectic identification. Back when he had two alts instead of twenty to thirty I managed to narrow it down to three possible candidates form a pool of two hundredish (not sure why I spent so long on that, but it's still evidence of my good Hectic-hunting skills).

-Blossom
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:53 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 269, Vecna wrote:
You dont think scum would be very hesitant to speculate on unrevealed information? Because this is the type of post that a lot of people would go back to as a reason to vote that slot if it turns out to be mb
but see it obviously didn't have that effect, so why would scum think it has that effect?
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Morning Mage »

Hi Bell hi Hectic hi Hopkirk hi Vecna hi BM >ω< hi almost hi Superbowl hi Mena hi Gamma hi Tayl0r hi
*gasp*

hi jjh927 hi Titus hi Norwe hi Plus and hi DrDoLittle !!

~Morning
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 259, PlusJOYED wrote:
ok your locktown to me now
meh, only now noticed the slot himself was questioning me on it lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”