GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 441, superbowl9 wrote:Actually now that im under contract

VOTE: Nero Cain
You’re actually an scumread.
VOTE: Superbowl9
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 455, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 453, Nero Cain wrote:ty for admitting it though
YW just curious who are my buddies
Dat projection of confidence.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 481, DrDolittle wrote:Why is this 20 pages already?
This post is to express my displeasure
It’s not day 5 yet. Go away.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dunno how i feel about early big reads lists as it comes off as a bit Lamist. And some of thos reads seem like they’re just tossed in there.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 446, mastina wrote:
In post 433, Menalque wrote:Feeling strongly that (norwee, A50, nero) is a strong starting point for the solve
This is Nero's town meta, so no on that.
I'll admit that I'm not absolutely sure Almost50's town but I do lean that way, too.

But, would listen on Norwee since that's not a slot I know well. :P
Mena scumreads me when i’m town every game so not the best place to look for advice on me.
mena scumreads me every game too so I know how you feel.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Mastina
Why are your scumreads what they are?

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 446, mastina wrote:
In post 433, Menalque wrote:Feeling strongly that (norwee, A50, nero) is a strong starting point for the solve
This is Nero's town meta, so no on that.
I'll admit that I'm not absolutely sure Almost50's town but I do lean that way, too.

But, would listen on Norwee since that's not a slot I know well. :P
Mena scumreads me when i’m town every game so not the best place to look for advice on me.
isnt that because youre scum every game though?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero town.
Morning mage town.
Samantha town.

Echovision sus
Mastina sus

Superb owl scum

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 506, Tayl0r Swift wrote:isnt that because youre scum every game though?
can you start being serious now? Who are your scumreads?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 508, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 506, Tayl0r Swift wrote:isnt that because youre scum every game though?
can you start being serious now? Who are your scumreads?
no, and ill get to that in a minute.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Why, isn’t it little ol me, back from perry. Why you all look like a feathered whisper of a crew, a real hoot and a half.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 317, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 256, Ban Hydras wrote:It felt like it kind of yeah. Jumping on doesn't have to necessarily be an attack so much as a 'look at me I'm doing stuff'. Not that that's inherently bad to answer your likely follow up of 'oh, so you don't think there's other stuff I could be saying in thread, pls Hop'.

So what are your thoughts on humor and Hectic and Taylor in general.
Firstly I think your take is super bad. What should I have been talking about on p4 that was so important that I shouldn't have pointed out a wierd post from Taylor? From my pov the only thing of substance was the mini wagon on Mage and his scum read on DS.. And I commented on that in . I wasn't a fan of Vecna calling that "try hard" and throwing shade when I'm *gasp*
PLAYING THE GAME!
Its like he's trying to shut down content and wanted me to be a fluffy little troll. So yes, I don't think there was anything worth commenting on from p2 and 3.

Well, Taylor is clearly a gimmick alt. nothing they've said has been particularly great or bad so im null here. I don't
get
wich is why I asked about it. Hectic is a troll. Anyone that says he's is a big fat liar. I mean, he may believe that trolling and doing some kind of slayers gambit might be good play or something but my opinion is that he's a troll and doesn't particularly add much to a game. Humor is fine to an extent. I like seeing more posting and its generally good for town but getting this 150-200 page d1 that are mostly fluff and devoid of much content is both bad for the town and not as funny as ppl think they are. Although I'm a hypocrite b/c when I joke I think its dunny but think most others are just annoying.
Mightily defensive post right there mr nero
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 322, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 317, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 256, Ban Hydras wrote:It felt like it kind of yeah. Jumping on doesn't have to necessarily be an attack so much as a 'look at me I'm doing stuff'. Not that that's inherently bad to answer your likely follow up of 'oh, so you don't think there's other stuff I could be saying in thread, pls Hop'.

So what are your thoughts on humor and Hectic and Taylor in general.
Firstly I think your take is super bad. What should I have been talking about on p4 that was so important that I shouldn't have pointed out a wierd post from Taylor? From my pov the only thing of substance was the mini wagon on Mage and his scum read on DS.. And I commented on that in . I wasn't a fan of Vecna calling that "try hard" and throwing shade when I'm *gasp*
PLAYING THE GAME!
Its like he's trying to shut down content and wanted me to be a fluffy little troll. So yes, I don't think there was anything worth commenting on from p2 and 3.

Well, Taylor is clearly a gimmick alt. nothing they've said has been particularly great or bad so im null here. I don't
get
wich is why I asked about it. Hectic is a troll. Anyone that says he's is a big fat liar. I mean, he may believe that trolling and doing some kind of slayers gambit might be good play or something but my opinion is that he's a troll and doesn't particularly add much to a game. Humor is fine to an extent. I like seeing more posting and its generally good for town but getting this 150-200 page d1 that are mostly fluff and devoid of much content is both bad for the town and not as funny as ppl think they are. Although I'm a hypocrite b/c when I joke I think its dunny but think most others are just annoying.
It's fine to comment on it, but your response read as 'I don't realize this is a joke' since you were taking it super seriously. Again, as I said in the post you quoted, I don't care about the content of the post or your response to it, more how/whether you took it seriously. Taking it seriously indicates a
weird
headspace in how you're approaching the game and I'm not going to understand any of your perspectives until I understand that viewpoint that I currently can't get.

Hectic has a very good win rate and is a great player based on the hundreds of irl game I've seen him play. I think you're letting your dislike for joking around cloud you on his amazingness.

You uh... you think my joking around is funny... right? :neutral:

-Blossom
Also, exactly this. Nero as town will usually just complain about people making shitty jokes and try actually produce meaningfull deductions from it. This just felt like he was trying too hard to find a way to do that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, clearly I was supposed to ignore it and twiddle my thumbs.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really think Nero has been defensive in those posts.
He clearly just scumreads Vecna for what he perceives as misrepping him. There's no real push on Taylor or Hectic in his posts.

- Bunno
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 421, superbowl9 wrote:

Town.

(also I voted one head of the hydra as a joke to clarify)
Why are you still doing this joke on page 20 or w/e it is?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

This deserves a lot more words. Is it a serious post?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u can't blast me for asking about a joke and then ask about a joke!

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 458, mastina wrote:Titus
Nero Cain
Vecna
samantha97

TheGoldenParadox
jjh927
Almost50
Menalque

DiamondSentinel
Pickaxe Pete
Tayl0r Swift

NorwegianboyEE

April Ludgate
PlusJOYED
Christøpher
Bell
superbowl9
Gamma Emerald
EchoVision
DrDolittle

Ban Hydras

Morning Mage

Locktown, Strong town, Weak town, Lean town, big fat ol' pile of dead-null (I realize this pool is too big, I want help in sorting that area), lean scum, and gut-shot-in-the-dark-basically-rvs-best-guess-at-scum-right-now.

VOTE: Morning Mage
To place a vote down on someone.
You really need to stop doing this lol. Everytime a few people will notice you locktown people that havent posted and then I just have to defend you for the rest of the game over that nonsense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 514, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There's no real push on Taylor or Hectic in his posts.
I'm p sure that Taylor and Hectic are just kinda mocking me though.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 471, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 469, Nero Cain wrote:i asked why you made that post. Its not harpng. Its only a think b/c ppl keep asking me about it so it keeps getting brought up. I've never once called you scum.
Nero, it's not cool that you pushed and called Tayl0r scum. You're still going on about it now, even.

~Buttercup
I love this slot. Be my ride or die homey
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but the Blossom head really believes that I was pushing Taylor. As apparently does Vecna ^

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 491, mastina wrote:
In post 466, Tayl0r Swift wrote:mastina this is jjh's only real post (the other one was a greeting). how can you be so confident in jjh town based on this?
Because, gut.
In post 472, DiamondSentinel wrote:Without ISOing, why do you townread Titus
She's my masonbuddy, obv. :shifty:
In post 482, TheGoldenParadox wrote:@mastina, how sure are you in your d1 locktown reads? without playing with you/knowing your meta well, i have no idea what you mean by locktown here
With the exception of superbowl9, the locktown reads are 100% locktown, zero chance of ever being scum, ever. They are locked town because they are just not scum.

This is, admittedly, largely from meta (and thus also why I say 'with the exception of superbowl9' above, who I've zero meta of). I know the ins and outs of Nero's towngame and scumgame and this is 100% his towngame and literally any player who has seen Nero as town and scum would be able to tell the same, he's literally one of the easiest players onsite to read. I am fairly extensively familiar with Vecna's towngame. I am, admittedly, less familiar with his scumgame, I have to confess, but this is also 100% a perfect match to what I know Vecna's towngame to be, so he's town, too.

The superbowl9 read comes from more or less a very strong overwhelming feeling of gut-town, basically, in thinking overwhelmingly, "I don't see scum doing this, especially not newbscum". That sort of audacity just radiates town to me. I don't have any familiarity with superbowl9, but it's just the sort of thing that
feels
town. If I were to have a locktown read be wrong, it'd be this one, obviously, but I don't think it is wrong because I think that the call to locktown the slot is justified.
In post 486, Bell wrote:Yeah, sorry Nero, I'm not going to be attuned to this at all at the current pace.
4 games to follow.
For the record, have no familiarity with Bell, but this series of posting did make me finally develop a lean on the slot, and it is thus:
VOTE: Bell.
I like the thoughts on superbowl here actually. I think im going to sheep that read
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

my impression on Superbowl is the opposite. They seem too confident from their last towngame so i think it's scummy. Also i didn't like their weird questions aimed at me that seems like something you'd ask to make someone look bad no matter what they answer.

- Bunno
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 517, Nero Cain wrote:u can't blast me for asking about a joke and then ask about a joke!
Im not actually voting you, and have no interest in voting you on D1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”