NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero vote from Superbowl too is kinda sheepy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 524, Vecna wrote:
In post 517, Nero Cain wrote:u can't blast me for asking about a joke and then ask about a joke!
Im not actually voting you, and have no interest in voting you on D1
u seem to be doing a lot of huffing and puffing about me
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 521, Nero Cain wrote:but the Blossom head really believes that I was pushing Taylor. As apparently does Vecna ^
Nah, I just thought it was funny
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what do u think of Vecna, Norway?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 526, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 524, Vecna wrote:
In post 517, Nero Cain wrote:u can't blast me for asking about a joke and then ask about a joke!
Im not actually voting you, and have no interest in voting you on D1
u seem to be doing a lot of huffing and puffing about me
And ill continue to do that untill I can either townread you or have enough confidence to get rid of you.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 528, Nero Cain wrote:what do u think of Vecna, Norway?
I think they have possibility to be overconfident town that's wrong or scum right now, and i don't have enough information to make an conclusion of what it is yet.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh ok

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 518, Vecna wrote:
In post 458, mastina wrote:Titus
Nero Cain
Vecna
samantha97

TheGoldenParadox
jjh927
Almost50
Menalque

DiamondSentinel
Pickaxe Pete
Tayl0r Swift

NorwegianboyEE

April Ludgate
PlusJOYED
Christøpher
Bell
superbowl9
Gamma Emerald
EchoVision
DrDolittle

Ban Hydras

Morning Mage

Locktown, Strong town, Weak town, Lean town, big fat ol' pile of dead-null (I realize this pool is too big, I want help in sorting that area), lean scum, and gut-shot-in-the-dark-basically-rvs-best-guess-at-scum-right-now.

VOTE: Morning Mage
To place a vote down on someone.
You really need to stop doing this lol. Everytime a few people will notice you locktown people that havent posted and then I just have to defend you for the rest of the game over that nonsense.
Just want to say i like this post from them though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So they are more likely town imo.

- Bunno
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

How can you be so sure im overconfident? On what stance am I being too confident?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 534, Vecna wrote:How can you be so sure im overconfident? On what stance am I being too confident?
In your posts where you call Nero defensive and not playing to his town meta. Etc, which i think you're wrong about.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 512, Vecna wrote:Also, exactly this. Nero as town will usually just complain about people making shitty jokes and try actually produce meaningfull deductions from it. This just felt like he was trying too hard to find a way to do that.
"Felt like he was trying too hard to find a way to do that".
I think rather than considering if Nero is playing to his town meta you just took this post as a proof he was simply "trying" to emulate his town meta. Which is sign of the overconfidence i was talking about.

- Bunno
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

hmmm I can already sense this is going to be one of those games. Was hoping for a bit more of a spicy take. Back to playing PoE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have to check my own biases b/c I often think that Vecna says silly things and I scumread him for them. I still don't like how he's trying to argue that my wasn't genuine and it feels like he's trying to shut down game advancing content. His huffing and puffing that I'm scummy but not wanting to vote me today feels hedgey.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 537, Vecna wrote:Back to playing PoE
Do you have a current PoE?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 537, Vecna wrote:Was hoping for a bit more of a spicy take.
Also i'm not sure what "spicy" take you were hoping for.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but with you and momma Mastina hard town reading him and I don't really know if anyone else would be interested in a Vecna wagon we can just lynch other scum.

VOTE: Superbowl9

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 361, Ban Hydras wrote:Nero not getting jokes and pushing them definitely isn't town-indicative, or do you have other reasoning for calling him town, Morning?

~Buttercup
Lol that's not really what I'm trying to get at here:
In post 347, Morning Mage wrote:I *think* I read a Nero game where he was less emotional/aggressive and more on the sidelines. He was a 1-shot scum BP in that one. Someone in that game pointed out he played pretty distinctly different as scum. Makes me inclined to think he's on his town meta right now
I just faintly recall him being less fight-y and more laidback.
In post 397, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 365, PlusJOYED wrote:taylor isn't a gimmick alt.
you gonna sit there and tell me that if I sign up as Darth Vader that I'm not a gimmick alt?
Oh I understand why tayl0r is perceived as a gimmick now
In post 420, Bell wrote:I do believe this is going to be a game that is impossible to write a catch up post for.
So instead I guess I'll have to skim and just hope for the best.

VOTE: Golden Paradox

Slight scum ping. Could be wrong.
Kind of like this because it's the opposite of tryhard/showy. I guess Bell not trying to explain it seems towny since town doesn't always know how to explain reads but scum mostly just wants to look good
In post 432, mastina wrote:
In post 347, Morning Mage wrote:I *think* I read a Nero game where he was less emotional/aggressive and more on the sidelines. He was a 1-shot scum BP in that one. Someone in that game pointed out he played pretty distinctly different as scum. Makes me inclined to think he's on his town meta right now
Can confirm; I know Nero's scum meta and this isn't it.
sweet!

~Morning
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 443, mastina wrote:
In post 417, Menalque wrote:Hi mastina
Hi, Menalque!

I don't have any real scumreads tho I'll probably give a gut-shot-in-the-dark-basically-rvs-best-guess vote on Battle Mage, and by and large there's less slots that I have reads on than I'd prefer, but I think the game can get much closer to solved by townhunting here. Or in the case of some slots, a scumread on them by virtue of not having a townread on them.

Will give a readslist momentarily to demonstrate it.
Just Battle Mage? what am I, chopped liver? (-ω-)
In post 458, mastina wrote:
Spoiler: reads
Titus
Nero Cain
Vecna
samantha97

TheGoldenParadox
jjh927
Almost50
Menalque

DiamondSentinel
Pickaxe Pete
Tayl0r Swift

NorwegianboyEE

April Ludgate
PlusJOYED
Christøpher
Bell
superbowl9
Gamma Emerald
EchoVision
DrDolittle

Ban Hydras

Morning Mage

Locktown, Strong town, Weak town, Lean town, big fat ol' pile of dead-null (I realize this pool is too big, I want help in sorting that area), lean scum, and gut-shot-in-the-dark-basically-rvs-best-guess-at-scum-right-now.

VOTE: Morning Mage
To place a vote down on someone.
woah !!

Why are Titus and samantha on the same tier as Nero and Vecna? That's an actual crime

Oh masonbuddy, of course. And samantha gave you overwhelming town-vibes. i can respect that i suppose
In post 503, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Dunno how i feel about early big reads lists as it comes off as a bit Lamist. And some of thos reads seem like they’re just tossed in there.
I have heard mastina likes to make giant wallposts. I wonder if early big ol readslists are also a regular feature of her gameplay. Normally I might agree but I feel like this might be NAI in her meta.

Superbowl is getting talked about a lot. He's more jokey than I remember in our previous game together, I agree with Nero.
In post 491, mastina wrote:The superbowl9 read comes from more or less a very strong overwhelming feeling of gut-town, basically, in thinking overwhelmingly, "I don't see scum doing this, especially not newbscum". That sort of audacity just radiates town to me. I don't have any familiarity with superbowl9, but it's just the sort of thing that feels town. If I were to have a locktown read be wrong, it'd be this one, obviously, but I don't think it is wrong because I think that the call to locktown the slot is justified.
I see. I was unaware that superbowl is newbscum -- but I suppose he hasn't been playing for a while despite the join date.

I am curious, how often do you end up having to overturn your locktowns? Sometimes I get really good feels early but I feel too hesistant to call people fully "locktown" without flips. At the moment, Nero is my closest. i feel very empowered by others saying this is his town meta

~Morning
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 504, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 446, mastina wrote:
In post 433, Menalque wrote:Feeling strongly that (norwee, A50, nero) is a strong starting point for the solve
This is Nero's town meta, so no on that.
I'll admit that I'm not absolutely sure Almost50's town but I do lean that way, too.

But, would listen on Norwee since that's not a slot I know well. :P
Mena scumreads me when i’m town every game so not the best place to look for advice on me.
mena scumreads me every game too so I know how you feel.
nero, correct me if I'm wrong here, but haven't we only ever played one game together?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Menalque »

ddl feels scummy but ddl always feels scummy
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Menalque »

also, I know I just misguillo'd plus for the win as scum but I really do think plus might be scum this time
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: plus

but would also be happy with a ddl wagon
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Menalque »

norwee, I'm sort of TRing you and have an unpleasant feeling that that probably means you're scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think we've played twice

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”