MafiaScum Idol Season 1 (And the winner is...)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can I be a judge? I'd like to audition for the role of mean British judge
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #201 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wait fuck I was too slow with my entry
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #207 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Everybody should tap in to the Jerry Springer The Opera catalogue
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #211 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Broadway, more like Boredway amirite?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #214 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Queen has a musical
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #316 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Aristophanes should sing a song by a man instead y/y?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #331 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 327, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 326, Malkon05 wrote:
In post 324, Flubbernugget wrote:Are key changes to accommodate vocal range fair game?
So long as you aren’t editing your own voice. You can do the song in whatever key you want.
I mean, I prefer redux/acoustic versions and assumed they would be fine too, as it's merely a style choice for the piece. (mentioning that because I'm doing it in this very round but also because it is relevant).

_____

Hey Malkon,
I usually have to sing early in the morning, like within an hour of getting up, not just because I don't want to bug my roommates for which this timing is optimal, but also because they watch tv SO LOUDLY that, from another room with the doors in between closed, it actually overwhelms my own voice in live chats and therefore does not work for this sort of thing.

Do you have any tips for how I can warm up or essentially stretch my vocal cords in the morning? I know it's not a optimal time for vocal recordings but it's the only time I can make work most days.
Go outside and scream, "You can't take the kids from me god damn it Karen" at the top of your lungs for 30 seconds, it opens your vocal tract and has lots of different vowel sounds
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #341 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 340, lilith2013 wrote:Ugh changed my mind. I’m really struggling with choosing a song, does anyone have any suggestions?
All Star by Smashmouth
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #351 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just sing really really badly
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #360 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Use a text to speech robot
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #410 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If I was a European contestant I'd pick it just to screw over everyone else
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #411 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I would then choose to do a mash up of Waterloo and Volare so no one else could pick them
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #413 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 411, Not_Mafia wrote:I would then choose to do a mash up of Waterloo and Volare so no one else could pick them
I'd manipulate everyone like a puppet on a string
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #415 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Achy Breaky Fart
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #481 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Does it matter which century?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #483 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Letdown
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #498 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Will the Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack be a theme at any point?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #501 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 500, Aristophanes wrote:Ah but would Joni Mitchell be on MS?

No I like this outcome far better <3
I could be Joni Mitchell, you just don't know
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #528 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 523, Mina wrote:^_^

Yeah, fuck it, I'm not sure if this is the most strategic choice, but my personal goal was to last until this round, so I'm locking that in now:

Eurovision

Also, Haschel will be happy!
Now you'll all get to know how davsto felt during Country Week
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #531 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm genuinely really curious as to what songs people who know nothing about Eurovision are going to choose
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #618 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Will we get a cheesy winner's single?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #626 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

sesquipedalian
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #642 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 640, toolenduso wrote:
Congratulations Mina! You did a great job. I'll post some more thoughts in a bit, like probably tomorrow.
In post 631, Malkon05 wrote:Okay. This contest has gone on long enough, it's time to begin the reading of our votes.

But first I would like to say that a total of 7 votes were cast. So thank you to those who voted. It will take 4 votes to officially be declared the first ever MS Idol.

The first vote is for...

Mina!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second vote is for...

toolenduso!!!!
In post 632, Malkon05 wrote:The third vote is for...

toolenduso!!!!

The fourth vote is for...

Mina!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which brings our current total to:
2-2
In post 635, Malkon05 wrote:With a total of 4 votes...the first ever MS Idol winner...and the winner of an imaginary cash prize that definitely does not exist...and some bragging rights maybe.

Is....

Not any of our lovely participants who didn't make the f2. Please give a warm round of applause to everyone who participated this season, you were all just delightful and I appreciate all of you for participating. And-

Oh what's that?

My producer is telling me to just get on with it.

In a vote of...4-3.

The winner...

IS....

MINA CONGRATULATIONS OMG YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

And that's a wrap on season 1. Thank you again to everyone who participated, voted, were part of this experimental process. I have no current plans to do a season 2 anytime soon, but perhaps early next year if I get myself together we can discuss it.

I hope you all had fun and I hope you all learned something from this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who made this such an incredible freshman entry into what I hope to become a series in the future.

You are all lovely. Have a wonderful evening, and congrats again to our winner and runner-up, you were both phenomenal contestants!!!!!!!!

See you all for season 2 hopefully <3
Congrats, glad I voted
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #643 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

When will Maikon sign the winner to a million pound, 5 album record contract?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”