Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 354, Morning Mage wrote:Oh god oh fuck don't make this a competition guys. This is like a speedrun to see how fast we can convince the thread to policy the hydras
If we need a replacement I'm 100% PMing UT to come in
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk how I feel about SB. Like, I think their stuff now seems town but IDK if that's just caught scum that's turning on the charm after they got wagoned or he's town and telling the truth about that he was doing some gambit early on.

Gamma is scum so we can wagon that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: gamma
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 926, Nero Cain wrote:idk how I feel about SB. Like, I think their stuff now seems town but IDK if that's just caught scum that's turning on the charm after they got wagoned or he's town and telling the truth about that he was doing some gambit early on.

That mirrors my thoughts on SB. Their recent posts seem better but overall their tone feels way different from that previous large. They seem more jokey, more confident. Etc.

Btw did Gamma’s catchup do nothing for you?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

made me want to lynch him so....IT DID!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

mastina seems very willing to shift votes rn (page 20)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also they claimed to be reaction testing, but their vote was a sheep of Mastina with some kind of "contract" which just looks... bad? Reaction testing with a scummy vote or it just simply is an scummy vote?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Has Hopkirk been on? He was busy light pushing me and then seemed to stop? or maybe he hasn't been on. Admittingly I am skimming ban hydras posts.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 530, NorwegianboyEE wrote:overconfident town that's wrong
this seems like an oddly specific box to put him in. Why do you say this of Vecna?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 545, Menalque wrote:ddl feels scummy but ddl always feels scummy
how? it's the very beginning of D1 and he's a generally inactive player who already has 10 posts. that's batting well over average imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 602, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 526, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 524, Vecna wrote:
In post 517, Nero Cain wrote:u can't blast me for asking about a joke and then ask about a joke!
Im not actually voting you, and have no interest in voting you on D1
u seem to be doing a lot of huffing and puffing about me
These two are town.
Why? I kinda feel like they're just being themselves.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay I'm gonna stop after page 26, that's 2/3s through the game

I think Morning Mage should be limmed for multiple reasons
<Embrace The Void>

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

Gamma Emerald wrote:okay I'm gonna stop after page 26, that's 2/3s through the game

I think Morning Mage should be limmed for multiple reasons
i am not impressed by them. "shoot the top posters", my partner "needs to exit the game poste-haste", the world's population is majority female, aaand i spent a post saying hi

anything I'm missing?

~Morning
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 933, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 530, NorwegianboyEE wrote:overconfident town that's wrong
this seems like an oddly specific box to put him in. Why do you say this of Vecna?
Why do you question it?

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Bell »

Before I sleep I would just like to celebrate nerocain being town again.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

The last time I hydraed, someone advocated for killing me the entirety of D1 for more or less on the basis that I was a hydra and therefore bad -- more specifically, they didn't like how me and my partner sometimes had differing reads and apparently that warranted them vote-parking us. It was just a lazy and justifiableish stance for them, I guess. That game wasn't as large but this is already giving me similar vibes to that

this game specifically, though. Gamma's catchup does reminds me of how in all the other games i've played with him, he usually has a somewhat high fluff ratio on D1, at least in the first half. I'm not terribly moved by all the gameplay questions he does ask but that might be a result of the game size being hard to parse through

he spent all those posts catching up just to land on voting me for hydra/high post count stuff !! :c

Oh, also, for the record, I do call emergency meetings just to say "hi". Sometimes.

~Morning
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Bell »

It’s not morning you liar.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 939, Bell wrote:Before I sleep I would just like to celebrate nerocain being town again.
In post 941, Bell wrote:It’s not morning you liar.
@norwe.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 942, Bell wrote:
In post 939, Bell wrote:Before I sleep I would just like to celebrate nerocain being town again.
In post 941, Bell wrote:It’s not morning you liar.
@norwe.
?

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:21 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 900, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 897, samantha97 wrote:someone post a vote count so I can bandwagon please
WoW gUyS lOoK aT tHiS oBvToWn!1!
This but unironically
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:24 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 906, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 148, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 146, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Guys, anyone that uses THAT "thing" as an emoji regurarly cannot be human. Nor a good member from town.
"guys" to appeal to majority? whoops, a scumslip this early mon ami? :giggle:
thing is wrt the world population the majority is female by like 5% iirc
get owned with statistics
This makes no genetic nor cultural sense and is wrong
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:27 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 911, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 175, EchoVision wrote:
In post 172, Almost50 wrote:
In post 115, EchoVision wrote:i'm one of the four
I though the name was familiar! The four I was talking about were samantha, christopher, April & Plus (and the one in a hydra is Flopz)

Edit: Actually we did play together TWICE before Both were in 2017 though so more than 3 years ago (and my style has changed MUCH since)
oh shit i'm not one of the four then
I was gonna say april was boon/FL and surprise a50 but PJ beat me to the punch
Okay i take it back lets be buddies
Instead I will say souperbowl9's pfp is weeb but in a subtle way, and I like that
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:33 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 926, Nero Cain wrote:idk how I feel about SB. Like, I think their stuff now seems town but IDK if that's just caught scum that's turning on the charm after they got wagoned or he's town and telling the truth about that he was doing some gambit early on.

If you really think im a bad enough player to think i could opportunity wagon you that early idk what to tell you

But look at my vote post. I went with the joke that I was under NDA contract to say (in a subtle way) “now that I don’t have to explain what I’m doing, let me make this play that might sus me as an easy way to try and scumhunt and get us out of rvs”
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:36 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 940, Morning Mage wrote:The last time I hydraed, someone advocated for killing me the entirety of D1 for more or less on the basis that I was a hydra and therefore bad -- more specifically, they didn't like how me and my partner sometimes had differing reads and apparently that warranted them vote-parking us. It was just a lazy and justifiableish stance for them, I guess. That game wasn't as large but this is already giving me similar vibes to that

this game specifically, though. Gamma's catchup does reminds me of how in all the other games i've played with him, he usually has a somewhat high fluff ratio on D1, at least in the first half. I'm not terribly moved by all the gameplay questions he does ask but that might be a result of the game size being hard to parse through

he spent all those posts catching up just to land on voting me for hydra/high post count stuff !! :c

Oh, also, for the record, I do call emergency meetings just to say "hi". Sometimes.

~Morning
This sounds spot on the catchup was reading very fluffy to me and i wouldve called it out too if it werent for that meddlesome anime buddying
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:37 am

Post by EchoVision »

can i get away with not reading the last ten pages?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”