PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:19 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 784, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 703, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i feel like the potential benefit from a mastina scumflip today is massively outweighed by the drawbacks of flipping town!mastina, and in any case she seems to be making a concentrated effort to gamesolve, but i'm not sure if that's nai for her. VOTE: plusjoyed their entire push on mastina feels manufactured and and ping me as calling out something for which there is no reason to call out.
Town!mastina will be dead by day 3 or day 4. You should know that. No reason to wagon her. Bad post.
why is town!mastina dead by day 3 or 4
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:22 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 184, superbowl9 wrote:Is this going to be another one of those 50 page D1s?

Also whoever said shelly has a high post count just wait until you see Nero and Norway argue....
this one here jjh
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

can someone walk me through the gamma wagon? it seems half meme and half VCA around early wagons... i dont understand.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:26 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 804, Bell wrote:I can't argue with pickaxepete town atm.
Because why would I.
I'm town.
something has felt off with bell
they are probably the best player at obvtown as town i know, so the lack of motivation feels off here. Not sure I buy "4 games at once" excuse given some secret knowledge either.
Like he said it once, but he's been bringing it up every time.

I need to start taking notes
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Hey! It's everyone's second or third favorite PPG back for more :)

-Blossom
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1026, Ban Hydras wrote:Image

Okay, I'm bringing him in now

~Buttercup
Wow. You're getting good at manipulating townies.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:27 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1052, Tayl0r Swift wrote:can someone walk me through the gamma wagon? it seems half meme and half VCA around early wagons... i dont understand.
A50 called out gamma for not posting here while being active on the site and 10 seconds later he pops in and starts multiposting... and the content has been not great except for 2 posts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1052, Tayl0r Swift wrote:can someone walk me through the gamma wagon? it seems half meme and half VCA around early wagons... i dont understand.
It's not VCA.

Gamma just is here and doesn't feel like he's scumhunting. It's a decent wagon for day 1.

Can you explain the Menalque wagon?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:28 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1053, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 804, Bell wrote:I can't argue with pickaxepete town atm.
Because why would I.
I'm town.
something has felt off with bell
they are probably the best player at obvtown as town i know, so the lack of motivation feels off here. Not sure I buy "4 games at once" excuse given some secret knowledge either.
Like he said it once, but he's been bringing it up every time.

I need to start taking notes
I feel like you shouldve kept this post in drafts
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think there are too many players here that just say "i'm town" and then do nothing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

I love superbowl's snark. You've got some real competition here, Norwee.

~Buttercup
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I see this is the coolkid wagon.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
I don't highly scumread Gamma, but they haven't really towntold.

- Bunno
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

i'm town

Spoiler:

~Buttercup
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:33 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 815, mastina wrote:
In post 676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 674, PlusJOYED wrote:why does no one else dislike mastina's list like I do?
I do, and i'm tempted to vote there. But i was told they usually make reads lists like that, so i want to at least see what they have to say.
Fun fact: readslists are something that people think I do as either alignment but which I actually have a strong tendency to, in general, not actually make them as scum.

No, really.

I kid you not.

Readslists are something that, as scum, I have a strong tendency to not make.

That doesn't mean that I don't make readslists as scum, of course. I do. But critically, I make them
much, much less frequently
and also far, far less formatted than I do when I'm town*. (As scum I might make an informal readslist of "these people are town, so scum are in these people", but it's not a reads LIST, as in, town to scum, top to bottom, LIST. I have made proper readslists as scum, but they are
very very rare
and when I do make them, I update them with a much lower frequency than I do as town.)

Of course, it's an incredibly subtle thing, subtle enough that I doubt anyone other than me ever noticed it. And me being me, with me obviously aware of it, that means that it's not really a valid tell because obviously, me as scum knowing that I don't make readslists as scum, can make a readslist as scum for the towncred.

But legitimately, if you look at my towngames versus my scumgames in the last three years, you
will
be able to see a notable difference in how frequently I give readslists between alignments. Yet since that'd be thousands of pages' worth of reading material, nobody will ever look into that to verify it. Still, tho. It does make a neat piece of trivia!

*(By the way, the reason that I don't make readslists as often as scum and make them more as town is that readslists are a tool I use to sort my own thoughts out in the open. I need that less as scum for obvious reasons, but as town, making readslists is a way that lets me compare players and my feelings about them to help sort them into where I feel they should be. Just by organizing names into a list, I can get my thoughts more coherent and also am better at spotting things than I would be otherwise.)
self meta bad this comes off as lamisty to me
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 345, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 343, Morning Mage wrote:I can't believe the triple-headed hydra is not most prolific poster in this game. needs to up the stakes!

I can guarantee we'll be top poster by the end of this day

~Buttercup
We're... we're not currently top poster.

In post 383, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 361, Ban Hydras wrote:Nero not getting jokes and pushing them definitely isn't town-indicative, or do you have other reasoning for calling him town, Morning?
I was never ever pushing taylor
In post 391, Nero Cain wrote:I also wasn't even pushing hectic. I mean I do think they are a little scummy since one of the heads is lying about me pushing taylor and I think their "but u asked Taylor why they made a post. so it looks like u were being busy." is a hilariously bad take.
This is such a bad faith pair of posts. You're the only one saying you 'pushed' Taylor. I explicitly told you that 'pushed' wasn't a suitable term for what I thought you were doing and you're clinging to it for no clear reason. Why are you assuming I was scumreading you at this point, because I wasn't?

-Blossom
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:35 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1059, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think there are too many players here that just say "i'm town" and then do nothing.
Norway can you walk me through what you've done this game? Just because people don't explain their every action, intention, and conclusion to you doesn't mean they're not scumhunting
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:35 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 824, Almost50 wrote:
In post 799, Bell wrote:Did anyone ever answer my question about whether the scum team got to choose which town members got powerroles or did they just select which power roles would be in the game?
Mate, if scum assigned town slots their PRs then it would be easy for then to both run them over by day and shoot them by night. No? So it follows they pick what types of power to give town, but not whom to give it to. It also helps them make good fake claims, since they know what PRs are NOT included. (And now that I said that I foresee the mod stepping in and stating the exact opposite just so I would look dumb) :lol:
yeah bell wtf kinda question is that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1060, Ban Hydras wrote:I love superbowl's snark. You've got some real competition here, Norwee.

~Buttercup
I'm actually 10 times more snarky in my mind when i think out my posts. But when actually writing i censor myself to not be too annoying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1065, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1059, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think there are too many players here that just say "i'm town" and then do nothing.
Norway can you walk me through what you've done this game? Just because people don't explain their every action, intention, and conclusion to you doesn't mean they're not scumhunting
Fuck off.

- Bunno
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

I request that you release all of it unfiltered. This is a crime against humanity.

Pedit: good start

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 406, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 401, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 391, Nero Cain wrote:I also wasn't even pushing hectic. I mean I do think they are a little scummy since one of the heads is lying about me pushing taylor and I think their "but u asked Taylor why they made a post. so it looks like u were being busy." is a hilariously bad take.
is not saying that. no misreps please :)

~Buttercup
In post 361, Ban Hydras wrote:Nero not getting jokes and
pushing them
definitely isn't town-indicative, or do you have other reasoning for calling him town, Morning?

~Buttercup

What I said.
Taking it seriously indicates a weird headspace in how you're approaching the game and I'm not going to understand any of your perspectives until I understand that viewpoint that I currently can't get.
Very different things. You seem to be switching which head you have a problem with. Maybe it's both of us. Maybe you just hate Flopz. That's pretty sad Nero. He's a nice guy.

-Blossom
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:37 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1068, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1065, superbowl9 wrote:
Fuck off.
That's what I thought back to our regularly scheduled programming :lol:
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:37 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 747, Morning Mage wrote:Plus-scum gunning for Mastina-town wouldnt make sense. such a counterproductive play. So assume Plus is town unless Mastina flips scum first?
why would that be a counterproductive play
In post 784, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 703, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i feel like the potential benefit from a mastina scumflip today is massively outweighed by the drawbacks of flipping town!mastina, and in any case she seems to be making a concentrated effort to gamesolve, but i'm not sure if that's nai for her. VOTE: plusjoyed their entire push on mastina feels manufactured and and ping me as calling out something for which there is no reason to call out.
Town!mastina will be dead by day 3 or day 4. You should know that. No reason to wagon her. Bad post.
not sure if you know this but night kill wifom exists
In post 1018, Menalque wrote:
In post 1002, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 548, Menalque wrote:norwee, I'm sort of TRing you and have an unpleasant feeling that that probably means you're scum
In post 767, Menalque wrote:Oh and norwee can go in the town pile for today actually

Although me thinking he’s town does probably increase the odds of him really being scum so
I liked these takes, old chum. Slightly harder to fake as scum.

Otherwise, I want to say your openwolfing is town-indicative, because in the 2 scumgames I've seen you in, I haven't seen it done (although those were alts so maybe different playstyle etcetc)

Any read on us? Don't you dare say we're null.

~Buttercup
Like, if this is the spectrum, you’re here-ish:

Conftown
Extreme town
Super town
Locktown
Strong townread
Townread
Very town
Weak townread
Strong townlean
Mostly town
Townlean
Weak townlean
Kinda town I guess
Null town
Null +
Nullish town
True Null - Ban Hydras
Scummy null
Null minus
Null scum
Sort of scummy
Weak scumlean
Scumlean
Mostly scummy
Strong scumlean
Weak scumread
Solidly scummy
Scumread
Strong scumread
Lockscum
Suuuper scummy
Extremely scum
Confscum

(Also I do openwolf as a wolf but mostly because I like doing it a lot as town and I’m cognisant or avoiding trust tells — up to you to decide how much I’m enjoying it rn)
townreading menal for this
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:38 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

goddamn it can someone explain why it's impossible to submit a post this is a forum not a chatroom
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1057, Titus wrote:
It's not VCA.

Gamma just is here and doesn't feel like he's scumhunting. It's a decent wagon for day 1.

Can you explain the Menalque wagon?
not really. gut. cant speak for anyone else.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”