Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1597, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Although i guess it's ironic that i technically outed more PR's this time unintentionally because A50 was so convinced i was referencing his group when i used the word "mason miller"
Ok. Norway can be town this game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:33 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1598, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1591, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1347, jjh927 wrote:It needs to be a day1 claim from me so people don't waste protectives
why wait till page 50 something to do it though?
i don't really think it's AI i'm just curious
Day 1 is day 1. I don't agree this kind of thing needs to be claimed in the first post. Just needs to be claimed at some point when I feel like doing so, preferably in a way that doesn't fuck with RVS
^This is so bad
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:35 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1601, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1598, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1591, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1347, jjh927 wrote:It needs to be a day1 claim from me so people don't waste protectives
why wait till page 50 something to do it though?
i don't really think it's AI i'm just curious
Day 1 is day 1. I don't agree this kind of thing needs to be claimed in the first post. Just needs to be claimed at some point when I feel like doing so, preferably in a way that doesn't fuck with RVS
^This is so bad
no u
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1597, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Although i guess it's ironic that i technically outed more PR's this time unintentionally because A50 was so convinced i was referencing his group when i used the word "mason miller"
Oh I guess this happened
Yeah I did notice that early in the songs he posted, what bothers me is the fact you seem to have noticed it despite lacking the experience with him to know how that stuff works iirc
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1603, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Oh I guess this happened
Yeah I did notice that early in the songs he posted, what bothers me is the fact you seem to have noticed it despite lacking the experience with him to know how that stuff works iirc
What?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:51 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1563, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm just waiting for people to come around and recognize that BH deserves the next hammer.
then why aren't you on BH
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:55 am

Post by EchoVision »

we need a tl;dr every five pages for fucks sake
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:55 am

Post by EchoVision »

i'm caught up; i still don't like april
april hasn't done anything new for me to change my read on her
claims work i guess, i believe them and i feel like there's no reason not to
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TL;DR
Shits fucked up.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:57 am

Post by EchoVision »

when i'm not in the top 3, maybe top 5 since there's 23 players in this game, you know shits fucked up
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:00 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1609, EchoVision wrote:when i'm not in the top 3, maybe top 5 since there's 23 players in this game, you know shits fucked up
Sorry to inform you but I'm simply a different breed :cool:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1421, Almost50 wrote:Bte, this has just finished. I will lead you directly to my Day One post in which I correctly recognized Penguin was precisely the Scum RB, and I was right. I also spitted the Town Doctor on D1, so my only mistake was suspecting Billy was the Goon over Lost.

I am not saying I am always this precise, but I am showing you that sometimes my "silly little observations" do prove to be spot on.

I would now like to invite all town-aligned players on Gamma's wagon to switch to Norwee ASAP. Please and thank you.
btw I am curious if you realized I realized what you were crumbing. I think I made a few small notes about it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1604, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Oh I guess this happened
What?
What is your meta experience with A50?
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Oh I guess this happened
What?
A couple games under my belt.
I still don't understand what you were saying.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1431, Ban Hydras wrote:Almo is probably fakeclaiming for the memes

~Buttercup
Bruh this is such a shit take
The way he crumbed is 100% genuine, I remember it from Civ V UPick
<Embrace The Void>

Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

TRIGGER WARNING
- An uncomfortable word is used here that is related to murder without a trial.

In the spoiler tab is some of Nero's posts as well as from others which was the reason I have decided to write this message.

Spoiler:
In post 1434, Nero Cain wrote:get lynched scum

Spoiler:
In post 964, Christøpher wrote:I'm still down to lynch the hydras

Spoiler:
In post 929, Nero Cain wrote:made me want to lynch him so....IT DID!

Spoiler:
In post 1331, mastina wrote:
In post 1028, jjh927 wrote:Hey mastina, I was gonna vote Titus
Can you confirm once more your strong disagreement with this course of action
Absolutely.
If you voted Titus I wouldn't instavote you because you're enough of a troll to vote locktown reads of mine even as town.

But if there were a gladiate between you and Titus, I would lynch you 200% of the time here. I wouldn't be happy doing it because I believe you're town--but in a contest between the townitude of you and Titus, Titus wins by a landslide. She's never getting lynched as long as I live.

Spoiler:
In post 169, samantha97 wrote:VOTE: jjh927

We can lynch whatshisname tomorrow instead

Spoiler:
In post 1022, EchoVision wrote:mena i see that they're true null, what about a lynch for post count

Aloha all :]

I've seen a lot of mean words being used and would like to explain to people about the problem with using these words, with special focus on one particular word which has been, rightly so, recognised by all as being incredibly problematic. Due to the sensitive nature of this post, I would like to prefix that I am a person of colour and this post is being written in reference to my own lived experiences.

I am of course talking about "lynch", a word steeped in racism, sexism, homophobia and transphobia. Etymologically, the specific origins of lynch is not 100% known but it is commonly believed that it originated during the American Revolution through the phrase "Lynch Law", a term for a punishment without trial. The most likely source of the word is from a Charles Lynch, a Virginia Quaker, planter and American Revolutionary who headed a county court in Virginia which imprisoned Loyalist supporters of the British for up to a year during the war. As he lacked the proper legal right to detain these people, he asked his friends in the Congress of the Confederation to pass a law that exonerated him and his associates from wrongdoing. Surprisingly enough, Charles wasn't criticised at being racist against people of colour but the Welsh.

Literally every single society in the universe has had forms of extrajudicial punishments, which included murder, but of course it makes perfect sense to view things solely through an America-centric lens as, according to the esteemed president of the United States who has said so on many occasions, "America is the greatest country on Earth". Following this fundamental belief, we should of course only base our usage of words in the context of America and nowhere else in the world.

In all seriousness, lynching has a very serious history in the Unites States, really ramping up in 1892, after white Southern Democrats had regained control of state legislatures and after slavery had been abolished and freed black men gained the right to vote. With nearly 3500 African Americans, including at least 159 black women, and 1300 White Americans being lynched in the United States between 1882 and 1968.

Lynchings took place in the United States both before and after the American Civil War, most commonly in Southern states and most frequently in the late 19th century. In the American South, those who were opposed to slavery were often victims of extremely horrible mob violence. The largest lynching during the war and possibly the largest lynching in the United States' entire history, was the lynching of 41 men in the Great Hanging at Gainesville, Texas in October 1862. Most of the victims were hanged after fake "trials" but at least fourteen of them did not even receive that formality. These men were accused of insurrection or treason for daring to speak out against the barbarism of slavery.

After the war, disgusting groups such as the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) instigated extrajudicial assaults and killings in order to keep whites in power and discourage freed black men from voting, working and getting educated. With the KKK being involved with over 400 lynches between 1868 to 1871.

Through attacks of fraud, intimidation and violence at the polls, including the threat of lynching, by the end of Reconstruction in 1877, White Democrats regained nearly total control of the state legislatures across the South. They passed laws to make voter registration more complicated to block African Americans from being able to vote. From 1890 to 1908, ten of eleven Southern legislatures ratified new constitutions and amendments to effectively disenfranchise most African Americans through as poll taxes, property and residency requirements and literacy tests. Since they could not vote, African Americans could also not serve on juries and were effectively without official political voice. The ideology behind lynching was directly connected with the denial of political and social equality and was used to shut out African Americans from political discourse.

Due to the culmination of lynching, racism, and a lack of political and economic opportunities in the South, many African American southerners fled to the North but were also met with ample racism and discrimination. Many whites "defended" "their" areas with violence, intimidation, or skewed legal tactics toward African Americans. Overall, African Americans in Northern cities still experienced systemical and methodical discrimination throughout all aspects of their life. Throughout this period, racial tensions ramped up, most violently in Chicago and lynchings increased dramatically in the 1920s. It started to decrease after that point but spiked during both The Great Depression and World War 2, signifying to African Americans that they were never truly safe and that a bad day for America is the difference between life and death at the hands of brutal racists.

By the 1950s, the Civil Rights Movement was gaining new momentum. It was spurred by the lynching of Emmett Till, a 14-year-old African American
child
from Chicago who committed the "crime" of speaking to the 21-year-old white married owner of a small grocery store while visiting an uncle in Mississippi. For this "offence", he was abducted, beaten and mutilated before getting shot in the head and sunk in the Tallahatchie River where his body lay for 3 days till it was discovered. In September 1955, an all-white jury found the killer to be not guilty of Till's kidnapping and murder showing that the law did not care about black lives and that the ideology of White Supremacy ran rampant throughout all American institutions.

Most, but certainly not all, lynchings ceased by the 1960s but the fear that it brought did not ever dissipate. Even in 2011, the murder of James Craig Anderson in Mississippi was recorded to have been fatally lynched. Jasmine Richards was convicted of "lynching" in 2016 but her conviction was for "taking by means of a riot of any person from the lawful custody of a peace officer" and not for her crime of killing.

While I only briefly touched on the horrors of that word, I felt that it was important for people to realise and understand just how terrible and tragic its connotations are.

If anyone wants to do some outside reading, and I really encourage people to do so, below is a few links to helpful resources:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/100-Years-Lync ... oks&sr=1-8

https://www.amazon.co.uk/100-Years-Lync ... 00D614D80/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tragedy-Lynchi ... 0486430987

https://www.amazon.com/Lynching-America ... B01IDMPV1E

And remember everyone, don't forget to love each other

~~~Bubbles~~~

Spoiler:
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1613, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Oh I guess this happened
What?
A couple games under my belt.
I still don't understand what you were saying.
I’m saying that you managed to call out his exact role super early. Even if you had that past thing with Hectic it’s still weird af. I think you might be scum, potentially with another person who would have enough experience to notice such a thing. Because if it was solely because of the Hectic moment, why’d you also rattle off Daycop?
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

If it's fake, the three of them will never be nightkilled and nightkills will show casting doubt on their claim. It's best to townbin for today.

I got pedited but consider BH's townread going down for that pedit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1442, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1441, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1437, Ban Hydras wrote:1) Almo has fakeclaimed dumb rolls before, see the Covid game (which you were in)
2) It's really stupid to claim mason as a mason on day 1 under no pressure.
3) He claimed MILLER mason

~Buttercup
And what of the other person who claimed mason under no pressure
and
called out their “partner” with it?
mastina? She does it every game, it's completely NAI.

~Buttercup
So why are you calling out A50 exclusively?
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1616, Gamma Emerald wrote:why’d you also rattle off Daycop?
I was just commenting and memeing about BM claiming daycop.
And your suspicion is what... that i knew about town roles and intentionally wrote them out to put a huge mark on my head if they ever claim? Why the fuck would i do that as scum?

- Bunno
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:11 am

Post by samantha97 »

VOTE: Ban Hydras
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1617, Titus wrote:If it's fake, the three of them will never be nightkilled and nightkills will show casting doubt on their claim. It's best to townbin for today.

I like the take in the first half of this. Why was the PEdit not towny?
<Embrace The Void>

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:12 am

Post by samantha97 »

p.s. I won't be removing my vote and will continuously vote for them until they are lynched or nightkilled (or I am)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1616, Gamma Emerald wrote:why’d you also rattle off Daycop?
I was just commenting and memeing about BM claiming daycop.
And your suspicion is what... that i knew about town roles and intentionally wrote them out to put a huge mark on my head if they ever claim? Why the fuck would i do that as scum?
Why would you call out a claim that is both present and not present? I think you had an insider to A50’s playstyle who fed you that morsel of knowledge and that’s why those were listed together. It’s moon logic but it’s a moon logic I don’t think you planned for.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1621, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, Titus wrote:If it's fake, the three of them will never be nightkilled and nightkills will show casting doubt on their claim. It's best to townbin for today.

I like the take in the first half of this. Why was the PEdit not towny?
An essay on the history of lynching is pure spam, iioa and utterly useless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”