Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1674, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was looking at the mod post more than yours tbh
That's the trick. I try to find a way to conceal my crumbs so someone "not specifically looking for one from me" wouldn't notice it. I just forgot PP was in the game and I got lucky he didn't pay enough attention. :lol:

As for the video, I did get that from it. I thought you had something more to say so I rewatched it and didn't find that "more" bit.

Nut anyway, a hydra with you would be much fun (provided you won't flake on me). I'm game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I just wondered if you recognized what game the video is of
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:39 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1644, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay piss off with the deflecting shit. I was greeted in this game with a wagon. Does that mean everything I push is a deflection? No, fuck off.
And like, sure it’s not really a likely scenario but I’m not interested in being told the odds rn. Right now is the time to go off wild ideas, rather than later when the results of the game are in the balance. Plus it also lets me see how norskee reacts. My feelings on that so far is that I think he’s trying to play it down in a suspicious way.
So what you're telling me is that you're not deflecting because you said so, you're just pushing wild fantasies because you wouldn't be able to do that in late game. Good to know.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1676, Gamma Emerald wrote:I just wondered if you recognized what game the video is of
No. I don't play video games.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1460, Titus wrote:
In post 1395, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1338, jjh927 wrote:Anyway so I'm ascetic
hmm based on this subtle crumb i think i know at least one portion of jjh's role.
A50 feels fake, he did crumb though. No use pushing it today though. Bullets should sort that. I didn't see any crumbs of jjh. Jjh should have claimed ascetic post 1.

Taylor saying she knows a portion of jjh's role based off his ascetic claim is also sketch.
lol titus. the part of the role i puzzled out from that crumb is that jjh is ascetic.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:49 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Every time i hear discussions about Tswift I feel like she's satanscum but whenver she posts she feels fine
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1483, Menalque wrote:so, we kill one of the two who've outed to make sure it's true then go from there?
i think yes but i think not today unless we are stuck
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1494, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1489, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1485, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1482, samantha97 wrote:wouldn't the third mason not claiming add risk of a cop (if one exists) wasting their ability? obviously it would thin the pool for mafia to choose from as well, but I don't think that's a bigger issue
Take a wild guess. Who do you think it is? You have ONE shot at it.
so do you not wanna answer that question or?
What was the question? I saw you suggesting the 3rd should Mason out, and I said you should guess them. Are you asking me to out my Mason buddy against their own will?
i am the third mason
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1496, Titus wrote:At least this gets us closer to lynching Taylor.
<3
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1508, Ban Hydras wrote:
I honestly can't understand how
you
think you have the positiion to criticise anyone's playstyle. I'll try and write a long piece later, if i have time, about why Christopher is a hypocrite/not a good person to play with.

-Blossom
for a second i thought flopz is blossom and i was gonna scumread you for this, but its hopkirk so you get townpoints for saying this
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1677, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1644, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay piss off with the deflecting shit. I was greeted in this game with a wagon. Does that mean everything I push is a deflection? No, fuck off.
And like, sure it’s not really a likely scenario but I’m not interested in being told the odds rn. Right now is the time to go off wild ideas, rather than later when the results of the game are in the balance. Plus it also lets me see how norskee reacts. My feelings on that so far is that I think he’s trying to play it down in a suspicious way.
So what you're telling me is that you're not deflecting because you said so, you're just pushing wild fantasies because you wouldn't be able to do that in late game. Good to know.
I'm saying you're too eager to say I'm deflecting. It seems like you are taking most if not all my attempts to push people as deflecting. I didn't exactly get a clean lot for this game, mate.
And the "wild fantasy" isn't exactly something I'm treating as conclusive, as you can probably tell by me not voting norskee yet. I just wanted to press what looked possible, and see what happened.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:02 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Really

Huh. Now I'm a bit concerned that scum really
did
assign roles. If they chose the masonry to be these 3 slots
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:06 am

Post by EchoVision »

whenever i'm in the thread ready to read and post the thread dies
but whenever i go to bed have no fear because we're gaining at least 10 pages in that time :)
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1551, Menalque wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that dragging days to the deadline doesn't actually help town that much with more information, ESPECIALLY on D1 and ESPECIALLY in fast moving games

what it does, imo, is inundate the thread with noise that makes it hard to find the important posts to find scum. plus, the added negative that it tends to lead to more town apathy with a lack of flips and action and endless back and forhts

I think it's much more pro-town on D1 to find a slot that seems scummy, run them up, get their flip and then proceed from there on D2 with the added benefit of being able to start looking at VCA and being able to use NKA
oh so you mean dragging out day 1 is about the same effect as having menal in the game?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:07 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1685, Gamma Emerald wrote:And the "wild fantasy" isn't exactly something I'm treating as conclusive, as you can probably tell by me not voting norskee yet. I just wanted to press what looked possible, and see what happened.
What if this is a 10 scum game?? Have you considered this angle???
It's dumb to press things that are clearly wrong yet technically possible. When you do it it looks like you're grasping at straws. Add that with you having a wagon and of course it's a deflection. What I want you to do that I wouldn't call out as a deflection is to make contributions to the game which are actually valuable, find us scum, and case them. If you're not doing that you're deflecting.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1560, Menalque wrote:
In post 1558, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1551, Menalque wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that dragging days to the deadline doesn't actually help town that much with more information, ESPECIALLY on D1 and ESPECIALLY in fast moving games

what it does, imo, is inundate the thread with noise that makes it hard to find the important posts to find scum. plus, the added negative that it tends to lead to more town apathy with a lack of flips and action and endless back and forhts

I think it's much more pro-town on D1 to find a slot that seems scummy, run them up, get their flip and then proceed from there on D2 with the added benefit of being able to start looking at VCA and being able to use NKA
gamma seems scummy here?
scummy enough, sure

I'd also be fine with Taylor or plus, the important thing is to pick one, build up consensus votes and get that claim/flip
you can pretend to scumhunt better than this menal. ive seen you do it. although you did push plus there too.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1571, Nero Cain wrote:or for us Star Wars fans

joke posts lead to confusion
confusion leads to stupid posts
stupid posts lead to scum reads
being scum read as town leads to miselimination
miseliminations lead to scum victory
why are you using the sith code rather than the jedi code here? scumbutt
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1690, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you can pretend to scumhunt better than this menal. ive seen you do it. although you did push plus there too.
funny, given that all the evidence points towards you having no clue how to distinguish between scum!me and town!me and yet you still feel confident to call me scum here
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Menalque »

if Taylor is actually claiming the third miller mason then I strongly support a Taylor guillotine today to confirm whether the miller masons are actually town or not
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:14 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1693, Menalque wrote:if Taylor is actually claiming the third miller mason then I strongly support a Taylor guillotine today to confirm whether the miller masons are actually town or not
why didn't you support a claim and a lynch of one of them before?
and why is taylor the lynch here as opposed to one of the other two who claimed to be the miller masons?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1682, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i am the third mason
Is there another masonry claim floating around?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

Taylor OBVIOUSLY knew she would be called out on her fake claim, so I am not sure that would earn her any scum points. She was just being playful IMHO.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1624, Titus wrote:
In post 1621, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, Titus wrote:If it's fake, the three of them will never be nightkilled and nightkills will show casting doubt on their claim. It's best to townbin for today.

I got pedited but consider BH's townread going down for that pedit.
I like the take in the first half of this. Why was the PEdit not towny?
An essay on the history of lynching is pure spam, iioa and utterly useless.
it wasnt dressed up as game advancing though was it?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1696, Almost50 wrote:Taylor OBVIOUSLY knew she would be called out on her fake claim, so I am not sure that would earn her any scum points. She was just being playful IMHO.
actually i was hoping the masonry would confirm so we could stop speculating about this nonsense and get back to playing mafia. whatever. i mean there was a small element of playfulness, but mostly it was helpfulness. especially since i do townread you A50 and want to work with you as we have in the past.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

We can work together without making unnecessary gambits (please don't misunderstand me. I LOVE to gambit, and I do it all the time. I just thought this one would have been risky if -say- our third came in and CC'd you. Imagine what scum would do to you, me and sb in that case)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”