Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1664, EchoVision wrote:i don't think you've done anything overwhelmingly scummy
i also don't think taylor's done anything overwhelmingly scummy

i'd probably sheep titus in that scenario if i'm being brutally honest
i expect titus to be able to correctly sort me by day 3 or so, but not before then.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1699, Almost50 wrote:We can work together without making unnecessary gambits (please don't misunderstand me. I LOVE to gambit, and I do it all the time. I just thought this one would have been risky if -say- our third came in and CC'd you. Imagine what scum would do to you, me and sb in that case)
well i figured youd notice and tell the third in PT to not counter. if you just add me to your PT then we can coordinate this stuff.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Morning Mage »

i'm fine with elimming within the claimed mason faction. but gamma has most votes and works for me today too.

VOTE: gamma
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regardless of your actual reads it'd be better to act convinced the mason faction is pro-town so scum won't just not shoot there cus they'll assume we'll paranoia lynch there eventually.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1678, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1676, Gamma Emerald wrote:I just wondered if you recognized what game the video is of
No. I don't play video games.
i dont go on the internet.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1689, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1685, Gamma Emerald wrote:And the "wild fantasy" isn't exactly something I'm treating as conclusive, as you can probably tell by me not voting norskee yet. I just wanted to press what looked possible, and see what happened.
What if this is a 10 scum game?? Have you considered this angle???
It's dumb to press things that are clearly wrong yet technically possible. When you do it it looks like you're grasping at straws. Add that with you having a wagon and of course it's a deflection. What I want you to do that I wouldn't call out as a deflection is to make contributions to the game which are actually valuable, find us scum, and case them. If you're not doing that you're deflecting.
The thing is, those wild guesses let me see how they respond. Things like 1625 tell me norskee is looking for technical outs that subvert the case without actually confronting it. Saying "oh I didn't even look at the videos" doesn't actually contradict me, it just sidesteps the point.
And if you expect me to write big cases you're gonna be disappointed, even when I have time I don't really like to do those. And my time is pretty limited rn. Beyond that you seem to be falling into the trap a lot of people fall into trying to read me, which is that you can't see where my contributions are, and what I'm doing to scumhunt. I ALWAYS get the same crap of "Gamma isn't solving/contributing/xyzzy", it's 100% not indicative of anything, except that the person doesn't know thing 1 about how I play.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1702, Morning Mage wrote:i'm fine with elimming within the claimed mason faction. but gamma has most votes and works for me today too.

VOTE: gamma
WOW that is a bad take. and a bad vote. morning please come spew town so i dont vote your hydra partner.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1705, Gamma Emerald wrote:Saying "oh I didn't even look at the videos" doesn't actually contradict me, it just sidesteps the point.
Your time would be better spent doing other things than focusing on something silly that's implausible, and from my POV. Also just wrong.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:46 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1705, Gamma Emerald wrote:And if you expect me to write big cases you're gonna be disappointed, even when I have time I don't really like to do those.
I don't want you to wallpost, I want you to find scum instead of trying to wring up Norway on technicalities. And did you just say you not scumhunting isn't AI? :lol:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what Taylor said I guess. Also I read back a couple posts in the MM ISO to see if they'd expressed more about the claim and I think there's something I read past without responding to that I should have.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1704, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1678, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1676, Gamma Emerald wrote:I just wondered if you recognized what game the video is of
No. I don't play video games.
i dont go on the internet.
Spoiler:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1708, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1705, Gamma Emerald wrote:And if you expect me to write big cases you're gonna be disappointed, even when I have time I don't really like to do those.
I don't want you to wallpost, I want you to find scum instead of trying to wring up Norway on technicalities. And did you just say you not scumhunting isn't AI? :lol:
I didn't say that. I said you're not seeing my scumhunting process, because you haven't played with me. Aside from that, fair enough I guess. There's probably other reasons to SR norskee but if I were to claim them as things I fully believed rn I'd be lying.
<Embrace The Void>

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

why is no one concerned that no real counterwagon has formed to gamma? if the best ally gamma has is me saying "theres something questionable there but i dunno about a 10-person wagon" then where are the scumbuddies and why arent they doing anything to help?

also why does the gamma wagon, as weak as it seems to be, have such longevity? this gamestate doesnt make sense to me if gamma is scum. here i go defending gamma. i guess i must be scum too. oops.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To be fair, i would gladly switch to Ban Hydras if it became apparent interest in eliminating Gamma was dying.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am finding it a bit odd no other wagon would take off. Only Gamma's wagon has been gaining traction. Why shouldn't we use the time we have and wagon one, two or three others and see how things go? At least that provides enough info for Titus' VCA™ on D3/D4

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, when's the last time Vecna posted? Their interest in the game seems to have really died and i'm curious why.

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1713, NorwegianboyEE wrote:To be fair, i would gladly switch to Ban Hydras if it became apparent interest in eliminating Gamma was dying.
thats also a dumb wagon.

"oooh i dont like hydrae, therefore this hydra must be scum!!!"
"theyre posting too much!"
"they posted about language policing rather than whos scum this one time!"
"shut up loudmouth"

i feel like im decent at sorting the people in that hydra, and i feel like i can sort them as town here.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

/townspew over

inb4 titus and menal decide im even scummier now
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1717, Tayl0r Swift wrote:/townspew over

Didn't you think Mena was scum though? So that means he'd most likely scumread you regardless.

Anyway you're voting Diamond? Why is he scum?

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1712, Tayl0r Swift wrote:also why does the gamma wagon, as weak as it seems to be, have such longevity? this gamestate doesnt make sense to me if gamma is scum. here i go defending gamma. i guess i must be scum too. oops.
You are, and so am I.. and a couple more (I don't remember all of them, but I seem to remember DS expressing the same notion). And -by extension- my Mason buddies are also Scum (although I've been trying to convince sb to trust my TR on Gamma). Who else? I guess that's about it. 6-8 scums all on the same team.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1718, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1717, Tayl0r Swift wrote:/townspew over

Didn't you think Mena was scum though? So that means he'd most likely scumread you regardless.

Anyway you're voting Diamond? Why is he scum?
not sure. my reads are kinda scattered. i dont take notes and the game is a bit too large for my already scatterbrained brain to get a good grasp. if you want i can re-read DS. but im more inclined to just vote menal who is probably my top scumread rn.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1719, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1712, Tayl0r Swift wrote:also why does the gamma wagon, as weak as it seems to be, have such longevity? this gamestate doesnt make sense to me if gamma is scum. here i go defending gamma. i guess i must be scum too. oops.
You are, and so am I.. and a couple more (I don't remember all of them, but I seem to remember DS expressing the same notion). And -by extension- my Mason buddies are also Scum (although I've been trying to convince sb to trust my TR on Gamma). Who else? I guess that's about it. 6-8 scums all on the same team.
seems like a pretty impressive scumteam. i think that theory about 10 scum might not be that far off.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1713, NorwegianboyEE wrote:To be fair, i would gladly switch to Ban Hydras if it became apparent interest in eliminating Gamma was dying.
VOTE: Ban Hydras
I've already expressed why I want to vote here, and I think now is the best time to do it.
<Embrace The Void>

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1722, Gamma Emerald wrote:
VOTE: Ban Hydras
I've already expressed why I want to vote here, and I think now is the best time to do it.
oof. big oof. hmm. youre still probably town, but i dont like the vote or the timing.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is this Gamma being Gamma?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”