Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1750, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't like how you responded to a50's claim by suggesting it was fake, without even stating what alignment you thought a50 was given that
I did:
In post 1444, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1436, Ban Hydras wrote:It's a fakeclaim

~Buttercup
Town or scum fake claiming in your opinion?
I've seen town!Almost do this sort of thing, but never scum!Almost, so it's slightly town-indicative. If he's actually a Miller Mason, he should've claimed the Miller part on its own at the start of the game, and I think scum!him would know fakeclaiming Miller could look scummy, even as a joke. Slightly towny.

~Buttercup
~Buttercup
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:04 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1774, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1761, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1750, Gamma Emerald wrote:the post about the l-word didn't really feel like it was actually intended to do anything other than look helpful
Can we please shut this line down asap. As previously stated, it has nothing to do with Flopz's role, and suggesting he's fabricating it due to a scum agenda is just, please no.

~Buttercup
I don't think there was any agenda with it. It just doesn't seem like it was meant to
do
anything. It's a decorative post.
It’s meant to tell people to stop saying the word... you say you’re not deflecting but choose to focus on shit like this
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

If your point is I didn't comment on it until prompted, it's because I thought it was very obviously a fake/meme claim, which normally aren't important for determining alignment since memes are NAIish. I didn't realise Almo was expecting people to take it seriously and it was actually real.

If you're voting us out of survivalism, just say so, but trying to reason the vote with those reasons just makes me dislike you more.

~Buttercup
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If it was it would lean towards that, it just feels like a scripted lecture

Like, it just seems like Flopz is trying to tell everyone off, the actual constructive thing imo would have been to try to be understanding and guiding
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:09 am

Post by superbowl9 »

^but don’t you feel like this is a convo for post-game or another thread? You’re the #1 elim option for today, shouldn’t you have bigger fish to fry
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1777, Ban Hydras wrote:If your point is I didn't comment on it until prompted, it's because I thought it was very obviously a fake/meme claim, which normally aren't important for determining alignment since memes are NAIish. I didn't realise Almo was expecting people to take it seriously and it was actually real.

If you're voting us out of survivalism, just say so, but trying to reason the vote with those reasons just makes me dislike you more.

~Buttercup
I'm not at the point where I'd vote for survivalism yet. And while I didn't expect norskee to have enough experience to see a50's claim for what it was, I do expect that from you for that and just you seeming like a similar player. The fact you missed the mark there despite being similar to a50 is not a good look at all.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1779, superbowl9 wrote:^but don’t you feel like this is a convo for post-game or another thread? You’re the #1 elim option for today, shouldn’t you have bigger fish to fry
Yeah that's fair, but when I'm asked about my reasons for my BH vote I am gonna mention that. I can't really save something for post-game if I'm constantly pressed on it.
<Embrace The Void>

Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1780, Gamma Emerald wrote:I do expect that from you for that and just you seeming like a similar player. The fact you missed the mark there despite being similar to a50 is not a good look at all.
This is so bad. What is the scum-motivation for me in faking to doubt Almo's claim? Almo and I sharing the trait of joking around does not mean I should magically be able to tell when he's being serious or joking.

~Buttercup
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1772, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1759, schadd_ wrote:
mod notes[/b][/color]
  • Christøpher has requested replacement
  • : good
ban hydras is town
I agree on the read, but I have no idea what the quote has to do with it

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1782, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1780, Gamma Emerald wrote:I do expect that from you for that and just you seeming like a similar player. The fact you missed the mark there despite being similar to a50 is not a good look at all.
This is so bad. What is the scum-motivation for me in faking to doubt Almo's claim? Almo and I sharing the trait of joking around does not mean I should magically be able to tell when he's being serious or joking.

~Buttercup
I can't say for certain if your doubt was real or fake, but either way it seems out-of-character for you.
<Embrace The Void>

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:18 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1781, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1779, superbowl9 wrote:^but don’t you feel like this is a convo for post-game or another thread? You’re the #1 elim option for today, shouldn’t you have bigger fish to fry
Yeah that's fair, but when I'm asked about my reasons for my BH vote I am gonna mention that. I can't really save something for post-game if I'm constantly pressed on it.
So you think that was AI?????? Are you hi?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1785, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1781, Gamma Emerald wrote:
So you think that was AI?????? Are you hi?
No, but he’s scum so now he’s locked into pretending that he thinks it is
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 1413, Menalque wrote:I think if I get to speak to morning live then I can probably sort that slot
(・ω<) can't wait
In post 1417, Almost50 wrote:
I am a Miller Mason
What is the point of a Mason being a Miller if they can just confirm each other?

pedit: Mena!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Menalque »

I really really don’t believe gamma’s “I have one proper scumread and it’s mena” in conjunction with the actual reasons he’s given for scumreading me when pressed on it, I think it’s made up to look like he’s hunting based on something he thought was pushable and that he’s scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Menalque »

Omg omg omg hi morning
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Buttercup: Plus, I just now remembered I asked about this and didn't get an answer, why did you not press Titus or mastina for their mason claim when mastina fakes it all the time for questionable at best reasons?
<Embrace The Void>

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Menalque »

Top 3 town, top 3 scum pls morning
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1788, Menalque wrote:I really really don’t believe gamma’s “I have one proper scumread and it’s mena”
That's not what I fucking said at all
<Embrace The Void>

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:Let me put this out now, this will be expanded on later. I have 3 sets of "will vote" brackets in this game.
One for scumreads, one for people who I don't townread and I think voting them out improves game health, and one that is the intersection between those two
. Originally BH was in the second bracket listed there, but they've moved into the third at this point. I'll eventually put out where all of my scumread/acceptable votes our within this, but for now I'll say MM is in the scumreads that improve game health if they're eliminated, and
Menalque is in the scumread only section
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Menalque »

Sorry, let me correct: I am the only scumread who is strong enough to be in section 1 despite you not considering me bad for game health — better?
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 1422, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ll tell you exactly why i had that clain in mind.
Because Hectic with an secret alt fake claimed exactly that in an earlier game and i insisted they were town but everyone sussed them a lot and it turned into an absolute meme of a game.
The alt was named Truth and the game is:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83755
I had absolutely no idea this game had or you would actually claim Miller Mason so this is entirely an coincidence.
I remember spectating this game. I was like "Truth... if you're mason miller, why wouldn't you just claim the miller part?" Of course they weren't a mason miller but yeah

pedit: Nero is town mastina is probably town jjh is town or 3p (probably) Titus is probably town if Mastina is and i very slightly lean on superbowl/Vecna/Echo/DDL/Diamond/Norwe/Bell being good at diff points

Im still going through the A50 claim stuff, I assume he's town if someone else backs him up at some point this game

town
1. Nero Cain
2. Mastina
3. honestly probably jjh cause in addition to me thinking he's town, ive heard his scum play is really different

scum
1. fuck idk here's a collection of slots i have no town opinion on
2. samantha (although a lot of ppl say this slot is town for some reason idk), chris, April, Ban Hydras, Gamma, tayl0r, Pickaxe, Plus (mayyyybe this changes), GoldenParadox
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 659, superbowl9 wrote:PSA pickaxe pete has been playing terribly
What makes you say this? I don't think he's posted enough for this to make sense.

@Menalque still wrong. The fact you try to minimize me like that is not okay, either.
<Embrace The Void>

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Morning Mage »

Morning Mage wrote:
In post 1413, Menalque wrote:I think if I get to speak to morning live then I can probably sort that slot
(・ω<) can't wait
In post 1417, Almost50 wrote:
I am a Miller Mason
What is the point of a Mason being a Miller if they can just confirm each other?

pedit: Mena!
Morning Mage wrote:
In post 1422, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ll tell you exactly why i had that clain in mind.
Because Hectic with an secret alt fake claimed exactly that in an earlier game and i insisted they were town but everyone sussed them a lot and it turned into an absolute meme of a game.
The alt was named Truth and the game is:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83755
I had absolutely no idea this game had or you would actually claim Miller Mason so this is entirely an coincidence.
I remember spectating this game. I was like "Truth... if you're mason miller, why wouldn't you just claim the miller part?" Of course they weren't a mason miller but yeah

pedit: Nero is town mastina is probably town jjh is town or 3p (probably) Titus is probably town if Mastina is and i very slightly lean on superbowl/Vecna/Echo/DDL/Diamond/Norwe/Bell being good at diff points

Im still going through the A50 claim stuff, I assume he's town if someone else backs him up at some point this game

town
1. Nero Cain
2. Mastina
3. honestly probably jjh cause in addition to me thinking he's town, ive heard his scum play is really different

scum
1. fuck idk here's a collection of slots i have no town opinion on
2. samantha (although a lot of ppl say this slot is town for some reason idk), chris, April, Ban Hydras, Gamma, tayl0r, Pickaxe, Plus (mayyyybe this changes), GoldenParadox
Fuck i'm forgetting to sign

~Morning
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1790, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Buttercup: Plus, I just now remembered I asked about this and didn't get an answer, why did you not press Titus or mastina for their mason claim when mastina fakes it all the time for questionable at best reasons?
Because mastina claims it in every game so it's completely NAI and has no bearing on her alignment? It's not hard to work this out.

~Buttercup
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:31 am

Post by samantha97 »

k just replace me if you're going to comment on whether a post is good or not as a moderator

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”