superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:20 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1820, Nero Cain wrote:I just wanted to note that both a50 and superbowl were playing differently than their normal games and both Mage and norway also noted it. I mean, ppl buy thier claim and they aren't getting eliminated anytime soon (prob) and I guess I'm just kinda rambling here and maybe there's not much of a point here but yeah...
BUT DAE THINK META IS OFF HERE??!?!?!>

Okay sorry im done :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm ok with voting Gamma or ban hydra
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Menalque »

Who exactly are the people who don’t want to go for me despite stating scumreads that gamma and Taylor are wittering on about
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:21 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1831, Bell wrote:Is it your goal to get nked n1 every game nero.
LMAO
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Menalque »

Because that’s sounding a looooooot like bullshit to me
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 1859, Menalque wrote:What do you think about my point of gamma’s scumread on me not being really based on anything at all despite him presenting it as one of his more substantial reads? Do you think town!gamma really sees me shitposting about getting revenge for a game that happened well over a year ago (my second scumgame on site) and thinks that it’s a solid indicator of scum!me that I’m bragging about getting to misguillotine him now?
yes

that's exactly the kind of emotional stuff i see coming from wagoned town. It's irrational, but not because it's faked

I guess i could see the idea of scum!Gamma grasping for straws but that is not my first inclination at all

~Morning
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 1861, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think the best one I can read in it is Hop, and his posting is relatively inoffensive. However I think they're still a good vote because of what I've seen from the other two.
Has Flopz even posted yet..?
In post 1730, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1727, Menalque wrote:
In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:Menalque is in the scumread only section.
do tell gamma, why am I scum
Your thing about "finally getting to vote me out" after Pokemon Ruby is stinky garbage, and does not come from a town perspective at all. You seem like scum who got excited at the prospect of getting revenge.
If Mena was actually motivated by something like revenge, he could just be town that is willing you to be scum, too. It's not necessarily a scum only perspective.

that being said, I am tempted to conclude that your read on Mena is coming from a genuine place, making you town

pedit: Which will certainly be interesting when discussing this with my partner. Do you think both Mena
and
Gamma can be scum, or is it just one of them, Mage?

~Morning
independently. I think Menalque is objectively the scummiest player in the game, but I'm harbouring a bit of a crush on him, so would happily look elsewhere if I could. Also Menalque is the sort of player I don't really want to mis-elim on Day 1 in this game.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 1876, Nero Cain wrote:I'm ok with voting Gamma or ban hydra
welcome to my townlist
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not town *wink wink*
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m not convinced. I think gamma is generally an intelligent player, I really struggle to see him looking at that post from me in good faith and thinking “yes, this is scum!mena bragging to thread for ??? (Purely ego?) reasons about how he can get my flip today”. I cannot see how gamma is seeing scum motivation there especially as when pressed he made it specifically about what I said AROUND my vote, not just about the vote itself.

And then when pressed on it (where, if he were town, I think he’d realise it’s not an alignment indicative thing for me to have done, maybe even slightly town indicative unless he thinks I’m exceptionally cheeky as scum) he doesn’t critically think about what it means for my alignment, he doubles down on I in a very weak way
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I want to live and play this time.

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 1883, Nero Cain wrote:im not town *wink wink*
yeah you are :wink: :wink:
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1881, Morning Mage wrote:independently. I think Menalque is objectively the scummiest player in the game, but I'm harbouring a bit of a crush on him, so would happily look elsewhere if I could. Also Menalque is the sort of player I don't really want to mis-elim on Day 1 in this game.
Uh

Thank you? I think
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Menalque »

Also, err, why do you think I’m scum, BM?
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Morning, what do you think of Gamma's read where he said he would've changed his mind on us if I was pointing him to Hop's posts, but since I wasn't, it doesn't change anything for him? it read as very fake to me and gave the impression he's trying to look open, since if he likes Hop's posts, my suggestion to read them shouldn't change anything.

Also, who are you in your avatar? This is very important.

~Buttercup
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:27 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1847, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1799, samantha97 wrote:k just replace me if you're going to comment on whether a post is good or not as a moderator
Actually yeah. Are we going to fucking ignore this? The mod is actively interfering with this game.
What the fuck is this
What are yall on man?? THEY POSTED TELLING YOU TO FOLLOW A SITE RULE. Then the mod is like yes good thanks for telling them to follow the rules and you think this has game impact?? And some are claiming it's AI????? You gotta be kidding me man
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 763, mastina wrote:Honestly, while Bell's posts were hard to peg down as town or scum either way, given my lack of familiarity for an indicator, my gun-to-head reading of Bell's posts was that, if I had to assign an alignment, scum, but I didn't have anything that really pinged me as truly scum-indicative until that series of posting.
The word salad is real.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 1889, Ban Hydras wrote:Morning, what do you think of Gamma's read where he said he would've changed his mind on us if I was pointing him to Hop's posts, but since I wasn't, it doesn't change anything for him? it read as very fake to me and gave the impression he's trying to look open, since if he likes Hop's posts, my suggestion to read them shouldn't change anything.

Also, who are you in your avatar? This is very important.

~Buttercup
i agree, it was very fake, he is probably scum!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but the site rule is that MODS can't use the L word. Players still can.

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 1890, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1847, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1799, samantha97 wrote:k just replace me if you're going to comment on whether a post is good or not as a moderator
Actually yeah. Are we going to fucking ignore this? The mod is actively interfering with this game.
What the fuck is this
What are yall on man?? THEY POSTED TELLING YOU TO FOLLOW A SITE RULE. Then the mod is like yes good thanks for telling them to follow the rules and you think this has game impact?? And some are claiming it's AI????? You gotta be kidding me man
it doesnt have game impact

but it is AI
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 1888, Menalque wrote:Also, err, why do you think I’m scum, BM?
mostly gut feeling
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:30 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:my thoughts on 3p always being scum despite being able to win with town are consistent throughout my time on site. Not going to quote fetch but yeah...
Yeah so I'm hearing if you take a chevy and switch the plus with a horse, it's now a ferrari. Only works if you're consistent throughout your time on the site though so watch out...
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:30 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1893, Nero Cain wrote:but the site rule is that MODS can't use the L word. Players still can.
Guideline, whatever. It will probably become rule soon enough
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1895, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 1888, Menalque wrote:Also, err, why do you think I’m scum, BM?
mostly gut feeling
I’m the “objectively scummiest slot in the game” based on gut feeling?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1896, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:my thoughts on 3p always being scum despite being able to win with town are consistent throughout my time on site. Not going to quote fetch but yeah...
Yeah so I'm hearing if you take a chevy and switch the plus with a horse, it's now a ferrari. Only works if you're consistent throughout your time on the site though so watch out...
Do you feel like mocking me is a good use of your time?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”