April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

You can ask Almost50 what happens when I’m more trolly early game then come out late game.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess I could buy into a scum Sam gets ticked off that she felt like the mod was influincing the game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2121, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2101, DiamondSentinel wrote:speed-eliming someone because they're replacing out is an
awful
strategy unless it's clearly a scum aligned ragequit because they're getting pressured. I really don't think that anyone can genuinely say that sam's "replacement" smells of that.
I disagree on it not being scum-indicative, when the reason for it was "mod interfering" and suggesting it "confirmed" a player (although it didn't in my PoV).
Put yourself in samantha's shoes: if mod confirmed norway as town next post would you just continue to play because the error was in your benefit?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Menalque »

Nah I actually think superbowl looks fine even if sam does flip red @BM
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2126, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I guess I could buy into a scum Sam gets ticked off that she felt like the mod was influincing the game.
Replace scum with town and it's just as valid. NAI
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also agree that we should just lynch @ this point.

VOTE: sam
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2125, April Ludgate wrote:You can ask Almost50 what happens when I’m more trolly early game then come out late game.
Do you do anything besides self meta?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2130, Nero Cain wrote:also agree that we should just lynch @ this point.

VOTE: sam
Reminder to not say that pls
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2128, Menalque wrote:Nah I actually think superbowl looks fine even if sam does flip red @BM
They actually look better if Sam flips red.

They look TMI here if Sam flips green.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2131, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2125, April Ludgate wrote:You can ask Almost50 what happens when I’m more trolly early game then come out late game.
Do you do anything besides self meta?
Well yes but actually no
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1890, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1847, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1799, samantha97 wrote:k just replace me if you're going to comment on whether a post is good or not as a moderator
Actually yeah. Are we going to fucking ignore this? The mod is actively interfering with this game.
What the fuck is this
What are yall on man?? THEY POSTED TELLING YOU TO FOLLOW A SITE RULE. Then the mod is like yes good thanks for telling them to follow the rules and you think this has game impact?? And some are claiming it's AI????? You gotta be kidding me man
using the word lynch is not against site rules
it was a suggestion put forth, it's not enforced unless the individual game mod chooses to enforce it
it's been meta to use lynch since mafia has existed, which is part of the main reason it's not a
rule
and merely a
suggestion
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh i forgot again

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2133, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2128, Menalque wrote:Nah I actually think superbowl looks fine even if sam does flip red @BM
They actually look better if Sam flips red.

They look TMI here if Sam flips green.
No
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

My VCA machine and I are eating popcorn.

Consider my vote on the largest of the two wagons of Sam and Gamma.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 2121, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2101, DiamondSentinel wrote:speed-eliming someone because they're replacing out is an
awful
strategy unless it's clearly a scum aligned ragequit because they're getting pressured. I really don't think that anyone can genuinely say that sam's "replacement" smells of that.
I disagree on it not being scum-indicative, when the reason for it was "mod interfering" and suggesting it "confirmed" a player (although it didn't in my PoV).
You've got at least 4 people who've said that they're also pissed about "mod confirming" (whether or not they believed it was a modconfirm notwithstanding). Do you think that the scum team ousted themselves instantaneously?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

If sam flips green can yall agree to listen to me for the rest of the game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if it REALLY upsets someone here then we shouldn't use it.

that's why I'm night killing him so I can use it again. :lol:

EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1903, Menalque wrote:I’d also be surprisingly okay with a CFD on april
cfd? if cfd = wagon then THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FHDSAIOPFPHDSAJIVOZKXVOCXZIKPCXJZOIV[PSF[ODP[OP
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 2140, superbowl9 wrote:If sam flips green can yall agree to listen to me for the rest of the game
No, because I also think they'll flip green.

I'm still confident on BH.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2140, superbowl9 wrote:If sam flips green can yall agree to listen to me for the rest of the game
I never agree to something like this. Ever.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wait...are you for or against the sam elim?

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1686, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Really

Huh. Now I'm a bit concerned that scum really
did
assign roles. If they chose the masonry to be these 3 slots
I mean.
To some extent, that'd be hilarious given my role (you'd think scum would know
not
to give me that sort of thing), so it's not 100% wholly out of the question, but I still sincerely doubt that.

And, to reiterate, since the third mason was indeed in the group of 8, it is now a group of 7, which has five scum in it.
To wit,

Titus
Nero Cain
Almost50
superbowl9
Tayl0r Swift
Vecna
Menalque
jjh927
samantha97

TheGoldenParadox

Pickaxe Pete

Ban Hydras

Bell
DiamondSentinel
April Ludgate

Christøpher

EchoVision
DrDolittle
(Morning Mage, NorwegianboyEE*)

PlusJOYED

Gamma Emerald

Titus is locktown because she is 100% town here with everything she's done and said.
Nero and Vecna will both protest to this comparison, but both Nero and Vecna have incredibly similar playstyles, where they're blunt, abrasive, rude, arrogant, and loud, with them being rather vocal about their stances/beliefs and being convinced they are right. So much so, that when the two are in the same game it is almost an inevitability that, due to their similarities, they will inherently scumread the other--but this is just the proof that they are both town.

Almost50, superbowl9, and Tal0r Swift are a third party that I fully believe is legit in being basically town, fitting with the information I know from my own role.

Menalque has synergized fairly well with me, has said a bunch of stuff that I believe to be town, generally has the aura of towniness, and is a voice of relative reason and is pushing in good places, all good signs for Menalque being town.

jjh's approach to this game I don't believe is scum. I believe he is ascetic, and I don't think ascetic is a scum role, here. In fact, I have good reason to believe there'd be a town ascetic in the game, given what I know about the setup from my own role.

The weakest of these locktowns is samantha--I have no meta there but samantha just radiates town to me.
I get that samantha's got not much content and the content that does exist is fairly lackluster--but samantha is far from the guiltiest offender, and the content while being lackluster just radiates town.

TheGoldenParadox, I really liked in the earlygame, though I admit his more recent content is of a nature that makes me not want to locktown him. Still, the promising early nature I feel does indicate a town mindset.

Pickaxe Pete has seemed town to me the whole time.

Ban Hydras is a hydra that I feel people are annoyed at for being 'spammy'--but spammy does not equate to scummy, and when it comes to their content, their stances and pushes are all reasonable, with good logic behind them and their conclusions being ones that are fair to have been made. Even if you think those conclusions suck/are wrong, many are ones that I myself understand how they formed and feel they were made from a stance that scum wouldn't take.

Bell's content has been getting better and better as the day has gone on, looking more and more town.

DiamondSentinel has loosely townpinged me from his own contributions to the game.

April Ludgate, is indeed different from most iterations of scum-FL. It's not impossible for this to be a scum-FL, but it's incredibly unlikely to be a scum-FL, and he's made a few comments here and there that seem loosely town-indicative for him.

Thus.
For five scum.
There's seven names:
Christopher, EchoVision, DrDoLittle, Morning Mage, NorwegianBoyEE, PlusJoyed, and Gamma Emerald.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2141, Nero Cain wrote:like if it REALLY upsets someone here then we shouldn't use it.

that's why I'm night killing him so I can use it again. :lol:
I mean I really don't care so much about it, I just know others do and won't be so vocal about telling people to stop. I don't really care what people think on the issue and I understand that it's not an official rule, I just think it was really slimy for people to bring it into the game. We can talk about it in post game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cfd is chinesse fire drill

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2145, Nero Cain wrote:
wait...are you for or against the sam elim?
Against

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”