Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Bulvox »

/confirm
Know what's awesome? When you get out of high school, you're free to say "You're an idiot" and [b]never see that person again.[/b]
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Bulvox »

vote: Armlx

and PimHel, if you don't want bad things to happen to your favorite character, then you shouldn't read fanfics. but think about what it would have done to her if she'd seen Rock Lee nude instead.
Know what's awesome? When you get out of high school, you're free to say "You're an idiot" and [b]never see that person again.[/b]
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by Bulvox »

i would also like to hear what apothecary has to say. not enough to go on other than gut feeling as to who is scum, but my gut is saying that it's Natirasha and someone as yet unknown. i also don't like how Nat voted for himself and think that he should explain himself.
FoS: Natirasha
unvote, vote: Apothecary
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Bulvox »

armlx wrote:
I like it when mod modifies the top post of each page to reflect the votes as of the first post of that page. It just makes it easy to find is all.
I agree with this option.
^what he said.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by Bulvox »

what i don't understand is why i have lil' miss PimHel (yes i know you're a guy, but i'll refer to you as miss because of your avi) and armlx voting for me. care to explain?
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Bulvox »

raider8169 wrote:Bulvox, is there a better place for his vote then on you currently?
....none that i can think of. but i still think that it's a bad vote.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by Bulvox »

BlakAdder wrote:It's called the random voting stage for a reason, bulvox.[/b]
armlx's vote was in no way, shape, or form of randomness. he had a clear logical reason behind it. which i respect.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by Bulvox »

well, this is certainly going somewhere. but thanks for clearing that bit up BA
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Post by Bulvox »

indeed...

and your welcome BA
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by Bulvox »

indeed, there isn't much at all to go on at all BA.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by Bulvox »

well, that could be a problem since there won't be any heated discussions/arguments unless
people actually participate!!!
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Bulvox »

unvote, vote: PimHel
talking as much as apothecary. seriously, and then just out of the blue voting for apothecary. seems awfully scummy to me.

Vote Count of the Flesh-Eating Chinchillas! RUN IN FEAR! (or not)

Bulvox (1) - armlx

Apothecary (1) - PimHel
PimHel (1) - Bulvox

Not Voting (4) - Natirasha, raider8169, BlakAdder, Apothecary

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to sacrifice someone to the flesh-eating chinchillas, so that their horrible wrath may be delayed for another day.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Bulvox »

PimHel wrote:Sorry Bulvox for having a life outside this game (rolling eyes)
I was busy lately, besides you're doing the same as me now, not?

BA, eventhough Natirasha doesn't say much, I don't like your last post. It seems as if you want an easy mislynch due to this.
normally i would totally have something to say about this, but right now my brain is kinda fuzzy. not feeling well. will (hopefully) post what i really want to say when my head clears.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by Bulvox »

Ok, so PimHel seems to have a life outside of mafia...whatever that means. and no PimHel, i'm not doing the same thing as you. i just can't think of anything to say, or if i can i can't seem to translate it into words. right now it's all just feelings for me. not sure what to do...
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Bulvox »

Apothecary wrote:Actually Pimhel, Bulvox has a reason for voting for you. I'm not saying That it is a good reason. He's just picking up on any leads to get reactions.
that and the fact that i'm bored.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Bulvox »

armlx wrote:
Toss a vote on someone and give a real reason. Then you will be making things happen instead of waiting.
This. This also applies to everyone else who was trying to BS their way through by waiting for others.
but i already voted.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Bulvox »

wait, what? why are people voting for me, all i am is a townie! it doesn't make sense!
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by Bulvox »

sorry for not answering. busy weekend. and today i went to my dads for dinner, so yeah. anyway, I'm a vanilla townie. that's my role. i don't really have a good grasp of your personalities, which makes the game more difficult for me. i'm really more of a meta-gamer.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by Bulvox »

only people i'm suspicious of are BlackAdder for his "scumtell" and Natirasha for being a lurker. And from my rl experiences, it's never a good thing to vote for yourself, as it usually involves you getting yourself lynched, or no one will take you seriously for the rest of the game. so i think that my earlier vote for Nat was justified.
unvote, vote: BlackAdder
for that supposed "scumtell".
although this will probably get me lynched...

Vote Count of Cake

Bulvox (3) - raider8169, Natirasha, BlakAdder

BlakAdder (3) - armlx, PimHel, Bulvox

Not Voting (1) - Apothecary

With 7 hungry hungry hippos left, it takes 4 to - THE CAKE IS A LIE!
>.>
<.<
...but one of you will still DIE!
:shock:
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by Bulvox »

PimHel wrote:Well as I can still post my thoughts right now. Apothecary IGMEOY the next day. Your reason for voting BA is strange. I'm also interested in why you voted BA instead of Bulvox.

Bulvox, any reason why I'm suddenly out of your list of suspicious players?
Because I no longer remember why I thought of you as suspicious. And I'd like to remember why before I place you back on the list.

wait, I've seen this work on another forum. *drums fingers*
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by Bulvox »

I am also a nobody. However, I believe that armlx is innocent, so I will join him in
vote: Raider
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Bulvox »

unvote

How are you not scum Raider? If you were town and the list is down to two people, you should have just offered yourself up for the lynch, just so that the game would go faster, thus causing a faster town win. I'm willing to let myself be lynched if that's the case.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:35 pm

Post by Bulvox »

indeed

vote: Raider
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Bulvox »

PimHel wrote:Interestin' t' see that Bulvox just voted without any reasons. Last attempt t' save yer' life if Raider be actually town?

I hope we didn't lynch Raider too soon.
I was just following armlx's plan. My reasons for voting are the same reasons that I had last time.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Bulvox »

well, only PimHel or Apothecary can hammer him, since Raider refuses to hammer himself...This is starting to irretate (sp?) me. Hurry up and hammer him already.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:06 am

Post by Bulvox »

So that puts us into lylo. What's the verdict Nat? Who do we lynch?
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Bulvox »

so that leaves me and apothecary, right?
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by Bulvox »

If I may point out, it was impossible for me to hammer BA since I was already voting for him. Unless this game has some sort of secret double voter that we don't know about, which I doubt seeing as it's an open set-up.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Bulvox »

and what, you expected me to unvote just so that I could be the hammer? yeah, right, then you would have questioned why I unvoted and lynched me. I'm not that dumb, despite what you may think. Was going to put some stuff here, but this isn't a Newbie game, so what I was going to write no longer makes sense. :(
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by Bulvox »

If you look back, you'll notice that I also chose to vote for BA. So your logic is faulty here, no matter which one of us is the scum, we took a big risk of handicapping ourselves. Besides, did you ever think that that's exactly why Apothecary voted for BA? just so that we wouldn't suspect him? I hear that it's a good scum strategy.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Bulvox »

No, I had a choice, I just decided on BA. I could have chosen not to vote, and BA probably still would have been lynched. Remember armlx, we're in lylo. Don't just automatically assume that I'm scum for not hammering. Think this through.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Bulvox »

You know what, fine. Lynch Me! I demand that you lynch me now. Just so when you lose, I can come back and say I told you so.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by Bulvox »

No, seriously. Kill Me Now!
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by Bulvox »

Because armlx won't listen to reason. Since your listening to reason Apothecary, this is making me think that armlx is scum. My theory is that he missed his first night kill on accident, and has been playing us like chumps since. However, I can't overlook the fact that you, Apothecary, might also be scum...what a dilemma.
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Bulvox »

Now quick, lynch me so that I may say "I told you so!"
Bulvox
Bulvox
Goon
Bulvox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Bulvox »

I would just like to say "I Told You So."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”