Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1746, superbowl9 wrote:If one more person says DAE GAMMA TOO EZ??? MAYB TOWN??? Im gonna blow a gasket
+++++++++++++++++++

Sometimes the quickly growing wagon is just scum because they're acting scummy.

~Buttercup
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Samantha, please put your personal feelings aside and vote for who you think is scum. It's a large part of why Flopz hasn't been posting much this game, and it's utterly NAI. Thank you :)

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1750, Gamma Emerald wrote:the post about the l-word didn't really feel like it was actually intended to do anything other than look helpful
Can we please shut this line down asap. As previously stated, it has nothing to do with Flopz's role, and suggesting he's fabricating it due to a scum agenda is just, please no.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1740, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1713, NorwegianboyEE wrote:To be fair, i would gladly switch to Ban Hydras if it became apparent interest in eliminating Gamma was dying.
Why?

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1750, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't like how you responded to a50's claim by suggesting it was fake, without even stating what alignment you thought a50 was given that
I did:
In post 1444, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1436, Ban Hydras wrote:It's a fakeclaim

~Buttercup
Town or scum fake claiming in your opinion?
I've seen town!Almost do this sort of thing, but never scum!Almost, so it's slightly town-indicative. If he's actually a Miller Mason, he should've claimed the Miller part on its own at the start of the game, and I think scum!him would know fakeclaiming Miller could look scummy, even as a joke. Slightly towny.

~Buttercup
~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

If your point is I didn't comment on it until prompted, it's because I thought it was very obviously a fake/meme claim, which normally aren't important for determining alignment since memes are NAIish. I didn't realise Almo was expecting people to take it seriously and it was actually real.

If you're voting us out of survivalism, just say so, but trying to reason the vote with those reasons just makes me dislike you more.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #206) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1780, Gamma Emerald wrote:I do expect that from you for that and just you seeming like a similar player. The fact you missed the mark there despite being similar to a50 is not a good look at all.
This is so bad. What is the scum-motivation for me in faking to doubt Almo's claim? Almo and I sharing the trait of joking around does not mean I should magically be able to tell when he's being serious or joking.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1790, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Buttercup: Plus, I just now remembered I asked about this and didn't get an answer, why did you not press Titus or mastina for their mason claim when mastina fakes it all the time for questionable at best reasons?
Because mastina claims it in every game so it's completely NAI and has no bearing on her alignment? It's not hard to work this out.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Moooooooooooorning, have much are you enjoying this game on a scale of 1 to 10?

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #209) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1803, Nero Cain wrote:so like when Gamma was doing his first "catchup" it was highly fluffy and I think that's in line with Gamma's scum play so I had a gut reaction there. The wagon speed does bother me a bit though I guess its not impossible that a bunch of town just game together but then....that seems kinda unlikely to me. I am not really town reading Gamma but then I don't know if I am scum reading him either.
there it is

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #210) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1805, Ban Hydras wrote:Moooooooooooorning,
have
much are you enjoying this game on a scale of 1 to 10?

~Buttercup
*how

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #211) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1814, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 1805, Ban Hydras wrote:Moooooooooooorning, have much are you enjoying this game on a scale of 1 to 10?

~Buttercup
I like this more than my last hydra game because (believe it or not) i feel like i'm getting less hate for being a hydra then i did last time

it's a little annoying not having convincing reads on 75% of the playerlist, but such is large themes

If Mini 2132 is a 3 and Jigsaw mafia while i wasnt arguing with BM is a 9, this is probably a 6

pedit: didn't even notice the typo!

~Morning
Feels like I've been stabbed and shot through the heart. That makes sense though.
In post 1815, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is this a real thing you expected from people?
No.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #212) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1763, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1740, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 1713, NorwegianboyEE wrote:To be fair, i would gladly switch to Ban Hydras if it became apparent interest in eliminating Gamma was dying.
Why?

~Buttercup
Norwee, hello.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #213) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1823, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay. Honestly if that was genuine I would have changed my mind about you because I'd already stated Hopkirk's posting is actually decent and if you meant to point me that way I would have acted on that.
...why would you choose not to act on it based on me pointing you that way or not? It shouldn't affect your read on it.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #214) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Nero is voting for us though.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #215) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1850, Morning Mage wrote:I could see Ban Hydras being scum by pure coincidence. But i haven't tried to sort them, so i like your plan of actually trying to read them first better actually
You should be sorting GuiltyLion in our hydra, he's been controlling himself but he's fairly obvtown if you look at his content.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (isolation #216) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1853, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1783, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1772, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1759, schadd_ wrote:
mod notes[/b][/color]
  • Christøpher has requested replacement
  • : good
ban hydras is town
i think it's a modspew town

I agree on the read, but I have no idea what the quote has to do with it
In post 1847, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1799, samantha97 wrote:k just replace me if you're going to comment on whether a post is good or not as a moderator
Actually yeah. Are we going to fucking ignore this? The mod is actively interfering with this game.
What the fuck is this
yeah that felt a bit icky.
Why have you edited this in to Almo's post?

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #217) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Morning, what do you think of Gamma's read where he said he would've changed his mind on us if I was pointing him to Hop's posts, but since I wasn't, it doesn't change anything for him? it read as very fake to me and gave the impression he's trying to look open, since if he likes Hop's posts, my suggestion to read them shouldn't change anything.

Also, who are you in your avatar? This is very important.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #218) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Oh yay, I do so love having to read through another 32 pages of content.
In post 1592, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1318, Bell wrote:
In post 1316, Gamma Emerald wrote:May I speak my own mind?
Since when did you need permission to do so?
I’d rather ask first if I’m answering a question directed at someone else.
I don’t personally mind hydrae, but these ones are deliberately acting to inflate the thread. I don’t think either on its own is a problem, but they’re making the situation worse together by egging each other on. So I think it will be healthy for the game length for one of them to go. I obviously prefer MM to go but BH can go and I won’t feel too bad about it.
This take is still as shit as the last five people who had it. We're not even the top poster. We've essentially got two heads here and there's plenty of people with more posts than me or Hectic. You personally have more posts than either of us. So does Nero. Superbowl has more than both of us put together. Apparently we're the only ones spamming the thread. Sure.

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #219) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1627, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yes but think about the players that make up that hydra. Is there a reason to think it’s actually a scum move to do that for any of them?
Flopz doesn't co-ordinate that much in scum PT's. And i assume not in hydra PT's either.
I don't care much for assigning town or scum equity to that post as it's really not alignment indicative.
Where have you played with Flopz? I didn't think Flopz had played any games I wasn't aware of as scum.
In post 1657, Bell wrote:
In post 1622, samantha97 wrote:p.s. I won't be removing my vote and will continuously vote for them until they are lynched or nightkilled (or I am)
Springer tell.
Can you define your tells so people reading it actually know what it means?
why?
In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1716, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
thats also a dumb wagon.

"oooh i dont like hydrae, therefore this hydra must be scum!!!"
"theyre posting too much!"
"they posted about language policing rather than whos scum this one time!"
"shut up loudmouth"

i feel like im decent at sorting the people in that hydra, and i feel like i can sort them as town here.
I think the best one I can read in it is Hop, and his posting is relatively inoffensive. However I think they're still a good vote because of what I've seen from the other two.

Let me put this out now, this will be expanded on later. I have 3 sets of "will vote" brackets in this game. One for scumreads, one for people who I don't townread and I think voting them out improves game health, and one that is the intersection between those two. Originally BH was in the second bracket listed there, but they've moved into the third at this point. I'll eventually put out where all of my scumread/acceptable votes our within this, but for now I'll say MM is in the scumreads that improve game health if they're eliminated, and Menalque is in the scumread only section.
So you dislike the other two. Why do you dislike Flopz who'd made two posts, one about objectively non game related stuff and one that he made in response to me and Hectic repeatedly saying 'just make a meme entrance post, you don't need to read all forty pages for that'. I don't see how you could possibly have an issue with that head for serious reason.
In post 1778, Gamma Emerald wrote:If it was it would lean towards that, it just feels like a scripted lecture

Like, it just seems like Flopz is trying to tell everyone off, the actual constructive thing imo would have been to try to be understanding and guiding
Given you scumread it for being 'IIOA', how exactly would changing the delivery that have made literally any difference in how alignment indiciative you read it as? This feels like you're saying 'well if he'd done x instead then my read would change' when x is functionally the exact same in terms of the thing you said you didn't like about it.

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #220) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 1858, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1852, Ban Hydras wrote:You should be sorting GuiltyLion in our hydra
Who??? Is Flopz GL???
My best guess is that Hectic is using 'Guilty lion' to mean guilty or something? I haven't checked this makes sense in the context though.
In post 2050, Morning Mage wrote:VOTE: samantha
Given Samantha clearly intentionally used the word immediately after Flopz post, I don't get any AI vibes from the replace out, maybe leaning more town than anything.

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (isolation #221) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2208, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2205, schadd_ wrote:Ban Hydras (5): PlusJOYED, DiamondSentinel, Christøpher, samantha97, Gamma Emerald
As much as I hate to let the replace influence anything this is a whole bunch of sus
People saying 'there's no counterwagon' also seemed to ignore that 5-6 people jumped on us with at least 4 of them doing it purely because we've memed a bit and posted more than most people.
In post 2209, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2180, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2174, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2157, superbowl9 wrote:Agreed, but I'm sure you can understand why someone would want to rep out as town in that situation
Nope, and I haven't seen it done by town before. I
have
though seen it done by scum in different ways, and they would also claim they would do it as either alignment (but -again- I've never seen TOWN replacing out over someone being confirmed by mistake, or over someone using a trust tell, or anything if the sort)
You are REALLY tempting me here :D
If interested, and you have the time, try having a look at this game. D1 Elements used a trust tell, and who made the most fuss about it? kuribo did. And what did he flip? He was Mafia. I do trust kuribo would be upset about it as either alignment, so I am not questioning his claim on that. What I am saying though is I've only seen it done by scum, and I have never witnessed it being done by town.

back in 2016 (I think) I was modding a game on another site and I made a mistake in the flavour that suggested a slot that has just been replaced might be the Cop, and not even the outed Cop got pissed, but who did? Exactly! The MAFIA RB (albeit having expressed their anger in their PT).

So, I do think people are more likely to get overly upset when mistakes (or what they deem as such) are made against them. Have you ever seen a footballer getting upset the referee awarded them a penalty they didn't deserve??
It wasn't even a trust tell. Elements said he hadn't done it as scum (before but planned to in future). Haven't doesn't made the same thing as wouldn't. It's literally like if I said 'I've never fakeclaimed cop in 3p lylo', that's objectively not the same as saying I wouldn't do it. Unfortunately scum Kuriboh was able to push for a modkill on that. I'm not even remotely convinced he pushed it due to being 'upset'. He did that shit for in game advantage.

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (isolation #222) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2294, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ignoring that huge wall calling attention to the replacement of lynch Flopz has done absolutely nothing.
A big thread & being part of a hydra with two active heads is a reasonable reason not to do anything, especially for Flopz (no offense Flopz).

Town
Mastina
Nero Cain
Almost 50
Vecna
TGP
Taylor
Superbowl
Echo
Pickaxe Pete
Titus

Prob town
Samantha
JJH
Menalque

To sort
Bell
April
Norwegian
Diamond
Gamma
Plusjoyed
Christopher
DDL
Morning

Accepting I'm probably townreading 1-2 deepwolves.

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #223) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Hey Diamond, if you ever wonder why nobody goes along with your reads you might want to consider whether it's because you're just saying 'lethal x lol' instead of actually saying why you want to lethal them.
In post 1092, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1049, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1048, PlusJOYED wrote:12 pages overnight
remeber when someone said this day will be around 50 pages? lol
Who said that? That's not how large themes work
This is particularly awful though. There are still people shitposting or just posting quotes with no actual content in it (or repeating themselves 5 or 10 times). 1k posts in 3 irl days is fucking ridiculous.

Oh, actual content, too. I really don't see Gamma!scum this game. At least not right now. Ban Hydras is my biggest scumread, followed closely by April and Echo, with SuperBowl being a decently solid null!scum.
In post 1125, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1116, Titus wrote:@Diamond, Talk to me about your BH and superbowl9 scumreads.
BH - The constant flippancy between the heads screams of an attempt to keep people from getting a coherent read, which is itself a read.
Superbowl - Oh gosh, where to start. The constant proclamations that they're town (no really, trust them on this). Town never have to say that they're town. It's implied in what they say and how they say it. A complete lack of any transparency about their thought process. The only thing remotely towny about them is their insistence on gutreads, but given that that's about all they've done, that's deserving of a policy elim just the same. (note that my desire to remove them is not policy. It is genuine scumread. I'm saying the only thing town-like of them deserves a policy)
In post 1132, DiamondSentinel wrote:Someone shut this hydra up
In post 1198, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh are we finally considering banning this clownslot? Yeet
VOTE: Ban Hydras
In post 1231, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1230, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1216, DiamondSentinel wrote:This gamma wagon stinks worse than my old roommate.
Well, what do you prefer instead?
I've given 2 options. BH or Echo.
In post 1441, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1437, Ban Hydras wrote:1) Almo has fakeclaimed dumb rolls before, see the Covid game (which you were in)
2) It's really stupid to claim mason as a mason on day 1 under no pressure.
3) He claimed MILLER mason

~Buttercup
And what of the other person who claimed mason under no pressure
and
called out their “partner” with it?
In post 1563, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm just waiting for people to come around and recognize that BH deserves the next hammer.
In post 2143, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2140, superbowl9 wrote:If sam flips green can yall agree to listen to me for the rest of the game
No, because I also think they'll flip green.

I'm still confident on BH.
In post 2273, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hi. I didn't know you before. Welcome to the game. It's complete pandemonium.

Ban Hydras is a good elim.
In post 2338, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2337, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2336, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2335, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2334, superbowl9 wrote:Because the wagon went too fast and there were no counterwagons
There ARE counterwagons.
Jesus.
There were not until they were already at E-3. They’ve been at E-3 for half of this phase.
i don't think that's clearing?

could just be a failure for gamma's partners to be proactively pushing stuff until after they realized he was in trouble
/shrug

I wasn't trying to say that gamma should be cleared entirely because of the quick wagon. It screams opportunism and I hate that, but it's more just that I in general don't see gamma as scummy. I'm much more interested in BH right now.
-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #224) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Like your own post where you say any reason for not liking us is 1225 because we're joking. Have you ever played with Hectic or me?
You were never going to get traction on that because it's a personality read that you could disprove with literally any meta on Hectic, and that easily over half the game know isn't a correct personality read.

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (isolation #225) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

I am seriously interested in your read here because I lean town on you if I had to make a lean, but you don't seem to be approaching the game in a sensible manner.

Take this post I made that was somewhere between 2-3k words that town-Hopkirk made about why my grandfather hated the masons. Do you still think jokey posting is heavily AI for me?

viewtopic.php?p=11341874#p11341874
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #226) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2389, Gamma Emerald wrote:You weren't that bad, I'm mostly talking to everyone who either hyperposted or goaded that on
I thought you said you found us entertaining. Was that a lie :(

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2394, Titus wrote:
In post 2393, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Guys this wagon is too easy. Gamma must be town. There was no resistance!
There was resistance. Plenty for VCA. I'll start that tomorrow.
Plusjoy is probably sweating real bad right now.

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Good job, everyone. At least now I can sit back, relax, and meme this game.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2418, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2417, Titus wrote:@Gamma Last chance to explain Menalque scum.
His post about being happy to elim me today didn't feel like he thought I was scum
So I think he's some sort of opposing scum to me who thought I was town when he posted that
Hmmm, Gamma probably doesn't just inform town that there's likely multiple factions, right?

Hey, Gamma, is your team small (3 or fewer) or large (4+)?
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2428 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2425, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2420, DiamondSentinel wrote:No you won't.
And the benefit of the doubt I had for you just disappeared. You'd probably have a better time if you responded to my stuff and show some introspection. :) :giggle: :lol:

-Blossom
Aw, Hectic's going to mock me so hard for altslipping first.

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (isolation #232) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2424, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2419, Ban Hydras wrote:Good job, everyone. At least now I can sit back, relax, and meme this game.

~Buttercup
are you hectic

if so then how dare you not say hi to me

if not then how dare hectic not say hi to me
Hey, Misty! When did you get here? Unless you've been really hard stealth lurking from the start and I haven't noticed you.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (isolation #233) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

LOL did anyone see Hopkirk just alt slip there? Someone dayvig that slot.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (isolation #234) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2431, Chemist1422 wrote:i replaced in last night

hi hectic!
Nice, you're the new Chris. He hated hydras so I was a big fan of him.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2440 (isolation #235) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

From what I know of Gamma I don't feel like he's the kind of guy who tells a scumbuddy to 'eat shit'. Might be wrong though because low data size here.

Lethaling scum here makes me happy with my townblock.

-Blossom
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #236) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2436, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2393, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Guys this wagon is too easy. Gamma must be town. There was no resistance!
The funniest thing about this is he almost got away with it too. Keep your eyes on everyone who hopped off on that samantha train (except A50). I will be bold and say almost all scum was on a counterwagon
Yeah, Gamma was counterwagoned
hard
. A lot of juicy VCA to examine.
Titus must be salivating.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (isolation #237) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2472, Nero Cain wrote:go us!

yeah the mena thing could just be a red herring but there's a good chance that mena is a scumbud that gamma is trying to anti-associate with. He'll be checked @ some point or another.

I am concerned about BH. They were saying that scum was pushing them but they newver said who. Is it at all possible that scum did in fact start a cw on thier buddy and then BH didn't want to tell us wich buddies did that?
Diamond Sentinel/PlusJOYED/Chris/you all have scummy votes on us. I love how you still want to scumread us despite the glaring evidence we're obviously not partnered with Gamma.

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #238) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 2537, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2535, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 2532, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2531, Titus wrote:
In post 2525, Titus wrote:The judges will wagon
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #239) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #240) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

Totus does what titus wants

~Buttercup

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”