Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2847, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im like 50 pages behind at this point. ill try to catch up tomorrow, been real busy irl and have not had time to sit down and read this very long thread. im caught up to page 69. feel free to drop questions for me, ill answer asap.
Are you willing to speedguillo MM out of the gate tomorrow, why/why not?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 2829, Menalque wrote:
In post 2821, Titus wrote:
In post 2813, Menalque wrote:Titus it’s probably not worth it interacting with openwolfing scum

I mean, I’m aware of the hypocrisy

It’s just seeing you do it too is making me realise it’s not worth it
Fair enough. I am not 100% on MM scum, but I am sure enough where I'd vote if others did. I was hoping I could see a glimpse of town BM but :/
I am. This is close to as certain as I’ve been. Do you remember that newbie a while back with ducky!scum where he decided to 1v1 me and I was legit asking him if he wanted to be caught because he was so incredibly blatantly acting in bad faith and lying about what had happened in the game/about cheeky’s meta? It’s the same exact thing. The incredibly obvious lying and bad faith. I don’t think MM cares about getting caught provided they can get my flip first/i think they’re trying to provide cover for a buddy(ies?) which was more or less the reason why ducky decided to go for the 1v1 in that other game even tho he knew that winning would spew him scum
"duckyscum"? i dont know what game you're even talking about lol, gimme a reference or something?

also, these are some bad reads. no bueno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2845, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 2833, Titus wrote:BM has a bad habit of creating made up worlds to justify town tunnels though as town. BM doesn't reconsider. That's just who BM is.
dude, regardless of whether you're scum or town here do me a favour and don't shit all over me. I sometimes do actually play well... :cry:
You do. Sometimes your tunnels are correct. You have a fatal flaw of not allowing in new evidence when town. It's something that can easily be faked as scum. So factor in you slipping that you're not paying attention or scum, it makes me not give a fuck whether you live or die.

So if you're town here, do me a favor and reset or reread or do whatever it is you do to break out of your feedback loop. If you dare lay a vote on mastina, I will come for you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2848, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 2843, Menalque wrote:
In post 2838, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2832, Menalque wrote:I would worry about engaging you on this FL, if I needed you for numbers to get MM flipped tomorrow

But I don’t, so I’m not gonna bother
Overconfidence on Day 1 twilight.

Rookie mistake.
Guess we’ll find out tomorrow

That would also maybe sting a little if it wasn’t for the shiny banner I have next to my name <3
blah blah scumposting blah

~Morning
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2851, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 2829, Menalque wrote:
In post 2821, Titus wrote:
In post 2813, Menalque wrote:Titus it’s probably not worth it interacting with openwolfing scum

I mean, I’m aware of the hypocrisy

It’s just seeing you do it too is making me realise it’s not worth it
Fair enough. I am not 100% on MM scum, but I am sure enough where I'd vote if others did. I was hoping I could see a glimpse of town BM but :/
I am. This is close to as certain as I’ve been. Do you remember that newbie a while back with ducky!scum where he decided to 1v1 me and I was legit asking him if he wanted to be caught because he was so incredibly blatantly acting in bad faith and lying about what had happened in the game/about cheeky’s meta? It’s the same exact thing. The incredibly obvious lying and bad faith. I don’t think MM cares about getting caught provided they can get my flip first/i think they’re trying to provide cover for a buddy(ies?) which was more or less the reason why ducky decided to go for the 1v1 in that other game even tho he knew that winning would spew him scum
I am scum

Please ignore my posts
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 2849, Menalque wrote:FL is more likely town considering BM scum, but it’s not a locked in thing, he could be trying to WIFOM by defending two buddies in a row and then arguing that he’s too competent as scum to do something with such terrible optics

We flip MM tomorrow so it doesn’t matter, after a scumflip there we can work through some more PoE, if the game is struggling by lylo then FL is prob scum and would be a good elim at lylo-1
I will give you credit here - if you can actually survive elim tomorrow, I'll be very impressed. :cool:
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2850, Menalque wrote:
In post 2847, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im like 50 pages behind at this point. ill try to catch up tomorrow, been real busy irl and have not had time to sit down and read this very long thread. im caught up to page 69. feel free to drop questions for me, ill answer asap.
Are you willing to speedguillo MM out of the gate tomorrow, why/why not?
so i can only give a decent answer to this after ive read. but probably not. i need that time to catch up on reading! or maybe yes because then i can read at night while you all have to be quiet.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

What's your gamma read as of right now (page 69)?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I feel like Menalque’s ability to debate has gone down, but I don’t know if that means he’s getting worked here.

I can’t shake the feeling of Mastina warlocking Menalque now.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

Your read is wrong Mena and I don't feel like finding the reasoning for it

I don't really recall you having us as lockscum so I am genuinely curious where that came from. But if you're so locked-in that you won't even tell me, well... I guess that makes me a little sad

I can spoil it for you though, it's really unlikely that you get an elimination on us so I guess thats why I'm not trying harder

~Morning
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2700, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 2627, mastina wrote:
In post 2486, Nero Cain wrote:otoh. Mena and to a lwesser extent suberbowl, trying to rush a Gamma lynch looks p bad to me.
I'm of the opposite mindset.

Without Menalque hard-pushing for Gamma's death, we might not have ousted Gamma D1.

And the way Menalque pushed Gamma is, 100%, not the way a scumbuddy would push their scumbuddy.

Suggesting otherwise is literally the most backwards-ass moonlogicky shit ever.

Menalque is HARD-cleared by Gamma's flip.
...that's not even close to what happened. Menalque was not a leading proponent of the Gamma wagon, and at one point was part of the counterwagon. He abandoned the counterwagon when it stalled to re-join the already big Gamma leadwagon.

Your revisionist history here to defend Menalque under false pretenses is scummy.

Assuming Menalque flips red too, Mastina next obviously please.
What do you think about this post taylor?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2858, April Ludgate wrote:I feel like Menalque’s ability to debate has gone down, but I don’t know if that means he’s getting worked here.

Warlocking?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

@Titus - there’s just no reason for MM to do this as scum here, which is why I think it’s town indicative.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2862, April Ludgate wrote:@Titus - there’s just no reason for MM to do this as scum here, which is why I think it’s town indicative.
Flailing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2858, April Ludgate wrote:I feel like Menalque’s ability to debate has gone down
My ability hasn’t, my willingness to waste my time on openwolves has

Especially when those openwolves aren’t gonna vote themselves

There is literally nothing of any value in anything MM has to say at this point. If it wasn’t considered harassment by the mods I would literally sit here and replace every post they continue to make in thread with “blah blah blah scumposting blah” until they fucked off but that’s not allowed, which objectively is prob a good thing for the health of the game but still
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2861, Titus wrote:
In post 2858, April Ludgate wrote:I feel like Menalque’s ability to debate has gone down, but I don’t know if that means he’s getting worked here.

Warlocking?
It’s a pocketing technique. Pocket a townie, and get them to be the strong magical demon to destroy town under your control.

I think Mastina town locked Menalque so Menalque/April would be a thing instead of me targeting Mastina.

Mastina and I had an extremely memorable scum game together earlier in the year, so I feel scum her is naturally going to be on the lookout for me because I do feel comfortable reading Mastina.

I’m not certain here, but I am seeing it as a possibility.

I wouldn’t fade Mastina unless I had more than just that, though.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Menalque »

That makes no sense FL, considering that mastina was probably the higher presence slot in the game until last night/maybe this evening
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Menalque »

Also given that my scumreading you or not was never a locked thing either way and I don’t think mastina could have predicted which way it would go
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2863, Titus wrote:
In post 2862, April Ludgate wrote:@Titus - there’s just no reason for MM to do this as scum here, which is why I think it’s town indicative.
Flailing?
I don’t think he’s flailing. I think he’s just aggro tunneling.

The thing is, I see what he’s talking about.

I understand the connection he’s drawing between the 3 of you, and I see it too, and I even have that Menalque-Mastina tie.

I just don’t think he gets that it doesn’t make you scum, but it’s Day 1.

Why does he even push any of this in twilight here if he’s scum? He just made himself look so much worse.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2866, Menalque wrote:That makes no sense FL, considering that mastina was probably the higher presence slot in the game until last night/maybe this evening
Why is this relevant?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2860, Menalque wrote:
In post 2700, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 2627, mastina wrote:
In post 2486, Nero Cain wrote:otoh. Mena and to a lwesser extent suberbowl, trying to rush a Gamma lynch looks p bad to me.
I'm of the opposite mindset.

Without Menalque hard-pushing for Gamma's death, we might not have ousted Gamma D1.

And the way Menalque pushed Gamma is, 100%, not the way a scumbuddy would push their scumbuddy.

Suggesting otherwise is literally the most backwards-ass moonlogicky shit ever.

Menalque is HARD-cleared by Gamma's flip.
...that's not even close to what happened. Menalque was not a leading proponent of the Gamma wagon, and at one point was part of the counterwagon. He abandoned the counterwagon when it stalled to re-join the already big Gamma leadwagon.

Your revisionist history here to defend Menalque under false pretenses is scummy.

Assuming Menalque flips red too, Mastina next obviously please.
What do you think about this post taylor?
why would gammas flip clear mena? also why are we talking about gammas flip before the flip?
as for the post itself - im not sure. like i dont know the facts of who voted what when, but its unlikely that scum would straight up lie about events, theyre facts taht can be checked. someone is twisting someone, but without checking i cant tell who or why. or maybe everyone is just big-egoing, and the reality is this is TvTvT and you all need to chill and take a step back.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Let me just tell you all - I rolled scum in Isis' "Pastry Party Pandemonium" Large and in that game I made all of the opposite tells that I made this game. I know some people here don't believe in self-meta, but I have a 100% accuracy rate on it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2564, April Ludgate wrote:3 slots left in my Micro game, The Shape of Water. 8p, should be good.
Pls join his game so mine can enter sign ups as well :)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2868, April Ludgate wrote:He just made himself look so much worse.
Said FL, using this behaviour to try to defend MM
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2857, Titus wrote:
What's your gamma read as of right now (page 69)?
Taylor
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”