Micro 969: Nomination Mafia 8p (Game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #704 (isolation #200) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hiraki can you answer why you townread bb btw?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #201) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 713, redcardinal wrote:VOTE: DkKoba

I'm down for this, gets rid of wildcards.
i got alonzo d1 we dont want u in 3 way where u constantly shaded me as i found scum. Please self
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #202) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Rc>hiraki>molla solves the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #203) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 711, Hiraki wrote:i have been feeling koba more than creature as of late, i dont think creature's last slot did him any wonders but it's hard to rub off that alonzo didn't just damn him
god this is such a scummy line
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #204) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Rc we cant have u alive bc u will not vote hiraki. Trust the player maybe who helped get alonzo d1? Lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #205) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

And fucking insulting that you, the wildcard, called me a wildcard
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #206) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

the fact u cannot trust the person who found scum d1 is just hella sus like how u gonna call me a wildcard for that? ]

literally self pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #207) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao?? the best theory rn is that hiraki knew they were townread and put themselves into the nom pool on n1 bc it was easy miselim outside themselves.

after that the attitude towards hiraki changed and now suddenly the nom pool is completely different?

do u think thats a coincidence we have a completely different nom pool?

the poe is 90% outside of this nom pool and if its in it its 100% you bc you think i would keep u around forever. creature is basically cleared from this nom pool in my eyes esp on top of their slot never actually being scummy in the first place.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #208) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am never getting creature
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #209) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

this is why u have to die bc u will toss the game in lylo if ur town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #210) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i dont trust you to vote molla over ME
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #211) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 732, Hiraki wrote:
In post 722, redcardinal wrote:that's a towny line lol, he's doing real analysis and the only reason you think it's scummy is because the suspicion is on you
i knew it D1 baby

BBMolla/RC/Hiraki the REAL townbloc baby
In post 724, DkKoba wrote:after that the attitude towards hiraki changed and now suddenly the nom pool is completely different?
Ok - let's be very clear here. DkKoba is now putting this line of logic together -

Where did this change? I didn't notice it and I certainly don't care either. Are you taking notes about that sort of thing though?
In post 724, DkKoba wrote:lmao?? the best theory rn is that hiraki knew they were townread and put themselves into the nom pool on n1 bc it was easy miselim outside themselves.
Again - this also assumes the following:

1) Alonzo hardbussed me and I hardbussed him on Day 1, Page 3-4ish.
2) I would play BADLY ENOUGH to put TheBulge on the nom schedule for the purposes of mislynching him on a nomination day and then also bring up that fact that it would be a perfect setup not to nominate him for that purpose.

BONUS -
In post 583, DkKoba wrote:Also just realized its hilarious that mafia even nommed bulge considering hed be elimed today if he wasnt nommed
This is exactly why I wanted to go for people who I don't think picked this up (i.e. Nona).

3) It takes a 180 from all of DkKoba's current theories just to find something that sticks. BBmolla? Who? Didn't mean to vote ASP before the deadline and put in a little snippet that you're hammersitting? Sneaky!

It probably still is the Nona/Creature slot but the fact that DkKoba thinks they're going to come in here and curbstomp everyone by calling everyone's logic "dumb/scummy/bad!! LOL" is really starting to get under my skin because it's a shitty way to play the game and it's not one that I intend to play. I have posted less than normal D2 and D3 for it but I'm done screwing around.
In post 731, redcardinal wrote:holy shit koba I'm not going to vote you over molla that's actually insane
Nope, that is pretty sane. BB flips town here. Don't be manipulated by threats. At least be manipulated by real logic.
Where did alonzo hardbus u? LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #212) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 105, Alonzo wrote:Currently debating staying the course Vs looking elsewhere, how long is day one?
Ok lmfao how does anyone think im scum like after page 7 and 8 im rereading and like LOL im obv town like crazy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #213) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also rc put pressure on alonzo where it put him in danger i have to honestly hard tr for that. UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #214) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum hiraki has to say bolla is town bc then the poe does not favor themselves.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #215) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hit alonzo weird u wanna pretend like i cant be accurate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #216) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 755, redcardinal wrote:
In post 754, DkKoba wrote:i hit alonzo weird u wanna pretend like i cant be accurate
you take a lot of credit for that
Undeserved?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #217) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 757, Hiraki wrote:Oh wow, DkKoba brought it up again. Bravo - glad you stayed on the wagon the entire time.

Hmm - wait, something is wrong here.
Sure ellaborate :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #218) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

twilight post twilight post

from this point forward i follow my poe we do not touch RC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #219) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait its gonna be an insta flip yey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #220) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: hiraki

anyways creature slot was p obvtown.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #221) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 767, Hiraki wrote:
In post 583, DkKoba wrote:Also just realized its hilarious that mafia even nommed bulge considering hed be elimed today if he wasnt nommed
this post is literally why dkkoba has to flip scum here, it was one or the other and that's why DkKoba sat on ASP and let him be eliminated

Vote: DkKoba
lmfao excuse you? you literally sat on your ass and let him get elim'd i made a mistake wrt mechs and ur trying to make it out like i didn't accidentally lose track of the time?

how was it one or the other btw please elaborate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #222) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 766, Hiraki wrote:you'll be more sorry when DkKoba wins this game on calling everything "bad" and everything "obv town"
not sure how what you listed makes me scummy. can u explain?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #223) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 270, DkKoba wrote:UNVOTE:
Lets talk
In post 271, Alonzo wrote:Tomorrow, 3am here I need to crash
In post 272, DkKoba wrote:Fine. I do want to give u a chance bc the dead air has given me some anxiety wrt your hang and you've been more townier the more recent posts even tho u are kinda wrong
In post 273, Hiraki wrote:You can be town and wrong.
inchresting interaction i feel wrt how the slot has flipped feels weird considering at this point hikari is voting alonzo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #224) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 315, DkKoba wrote:im leaning town on BBMolla based on what they said earlier . I think Sona may be town?

ASP / Alonzo??

VOTE: ASP

lfg
In post 316, BBmolla wrote:homeslice in a gender neutral way, I see your pronouns :t-up:
In post 317, DkKoba wrote:
In post 314, BBmolla wrote:don't say that Koba you're helping scum pick their trio homselice
ah fyuck i forgot was trying to not out that info i just woke up
In post 318, BBmolla wrote:sure I'm down to explore that

VOTE: ASP
also inchresting??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #225) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 380, DkKoba wrote:yes and the teams in my head don't make sense based on the wagons. there's bussing going on or smthing idk
me a prophet????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #226) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

I said my vote was not intended to eliminate and that was honest. I was trying to look at reactions to it and would have popped an extension if i knew
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #227) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 779, Hiraki wrote:
In post 778, DkKoba wrote:I said my vote was not intended to eliminate and that was honest. I was trying to look at reactions to it and would have popped an extension if i knew
Reactions to a vote that was on someone that you called town?

What reactions were you hoping for? What scum reaction appears from that? Is it something that isn't easily fakeable? You already had scumreads but you needed to vote a townread to get more reads?

I don't really care about the timing so please stop talking about that. I didn't bring it up - you keep bringing it up. I'm talking reads - not mistakes.
i know u playing dumb but: i wanted to see if anyone else would pile on considering the wagons were small. in this situation. in this setup. i only need a single locktown read alongside myself. thats all one needs to win!! is a single. solid. townblock. and your behavior overall has been just slated to try to break that townblock up. to give urself a better chance in f3. ive asked you to explain why molla is town multiple and you have failed to deliver. you just need to maintain a molla townread so that you don't lose lol.

the way you're trying here to entrap me is pitiful. - you chose to vote the obvtown slot Creature yday which is pitiful. especially since you've expressed a scumread on RC.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #228) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 783, Hiraki wrote:
In post 780, DkKoba wrote:you chose to vote the obvtown slot Creature yday which is pitiful.
before creature replaced Nona:
In post 228, DkKoba wrote:I want to see something and i scumread nona too
In post 237, DkKoba wrote:ok lol its fine when nona flips red we can flip u next for bussing
In post 574, DkKoba wrote:nona any reason u never voted alonzo?
after creature replaces Nona:
In post 636, DkKoba wrote:i think ur slot is town
~very obvious~
grasping lmfao. Asking questions =/= scumreading.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #229) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ur once again doing that thing where you try to misrep actions that are nai as scummy like you did with nona/creature
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #230) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bbmolla so we can have plurality
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #231) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ignore the next post will ya :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #232) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 238, DkKoba wrote:ugh actually idk.. im getting cold feet on reread of nona.
In post 239, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: alonzo

nona still has earlier plurality btw its 3-3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #233) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #234) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

why does the deadline feel so long now wtf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #235) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 813, BBmolla wrote:
In post 811, redcardinal wrote:The only person here calling hiraki scum is koba
I flip town, where's your vote go tomorrow
Hiraki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #236) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

cool story. Why did u hammer molla tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #237) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: hiraki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #238) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

nice rc was scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #239) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont either hiraki. nice job not getting rc when they got nommed and going for lhf nona/creature
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #240) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 759, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Creature
(2): Hiraki, BBmolla
DkKoba
(1): redcardinal
redcardinal
(0):
nobody

Not voting
(2): Creature, DkKoba

With 5 players alive, 3 votes on the same player are required to end the day early.
The deadline
can be extended
, but is currently at 13:25 UTC on Saturday 17 October (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2020-10-17 13:25:00)
).
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #241) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah i contributed to the loss by losing track of time but your tunnel on creature did no one a favor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #242) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

(On asp wagon)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #243) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

It was a good bus by rc but the poe shouldn't have favored them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #244) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the specifc way rc bussed alonzo was out of left field.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #245) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I pointed out u pushed alonzo at a certain point where i felt no scumpartner would (similar to where i did) so i had you in a townblock
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”