Micro 969: Nomination Mafia 8p (Game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

ego
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Hiraki »

I think redcardinal is scummy but the wagon is worse.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 45, DkKoba wrote:
In post 44, Hiraki wrote:I think redcardinal is scummy but the wagon is worse.
u literally just worded what my vibe was lmfao. feels like a lhf wagon?
Yes. Needed to get to page 5 before I knew.
In post 46, redcardinal wrote:but pretending not to have tried to townslip is scummy.
Neither you nor DkKoba can prove this so you are now acting on a very very random hunch rather than anything tangible.
In post 52, The Bulge wrote:what's bad about it hiraki?
Opportunistic. What pressure are you obtaining right now? Do you intend to lynch redcardinal?
In post 60, The Bulge wrote:
In post 59, redcardinal wrote:Along that train of thought I haven't seen any justification from Alonzo for voting me either and The Bulge voting me for not having anything to say about people's posts by page 2 is just weak, so there's not much to say about that. BB what makes koba town? PEDIT: taking the opportunity to do nothing but focus a townie and get by looking like he's applying pressure when there's no substance
it's page 3 now and everyone you just mentioned you've shaded. crazy how time flies.
Why does scumCardinal do this? Newbscum?
In post 134, A Simple Plan wrote:There are way too many people without definitive reads for me to make that list with any confidence.
In post 135, DkKoba wrote:thats E-2 ... once again(since molla switched vote)
Correct again - which is why the last statement makes no sense.
In post 144, Alonzo wrote:and we should pressure others to contribute, can always revisit cardinal in a day or two if needs be.
You're voting me to pressure me to contribute? It's IRL Day 2 of the game that started on a Sunday. ???

VOTE: Alonzo
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 146, Alonzo wrote:Yes.
Meanwhile, what have you said again? You joined the biggest wagon and...?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 152, Alonzo wrote:
In post 151, Hiraki wrote:
In post 146, Alonzo wrote:Yes.
Meanwhile, what have you said again? You joined the biggest wagon and...?
I joined the biggest wagon, explain how that's anti town?
No - no one said it was anti-town. You said that I needed pressure. Meanwhile, you had only done one thing in the game at that point. My point is you're trying to pressure when you yourself have not done anything. "Pressuring" people is a flat out lie because you pressured someone for what was basically a day, moved on without giving any analysis to someone who said that the wagon was worse than the wagonee. It's all fake.
In post 153, Alonzo wrote:
In post 148, redcardinal wrote:Alonzo you still haven't answered my question about what you meant by wherewithal
As in ' redcardinal doesn't have the wherewithal to make it to day two'
Yeah, I'll put money down on this redflip here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 165, Alonzo wrote:You called it anti town when you voted and quoted, and the purpose of my push was to see if you could infact form coherent sentences, which IV since learned you can.
Imagine trying to take a stupid jab at me that you could quote (i.e. where I call you anti-town - spoiler, I don't do this) and then refusing to quote because it doesn't exist and then still keeping the jab in.
In post 172, DkKoba wrote:Shows a mindset of worrying about how others perceive them over wanting to solve.
Firmly agreed. Sprinkle in this anti-town argument is a little bit too much paranoia from me from a townslot.
In post 174, DkKoba wrote:
In post 167, Alonzo wrote:
In post 161, DkKoba wrote:Alonzo what have you learned from your vote on RedCardinal that you decided to switch?
I still think RC is a good vote, all that flailing is gonna get looked up eventually, why not today?

VOTE: redcardinal
why did you switch in the first place? can you answer that?
He actually already did -
In post 144, Alonzo wrote:Feel like Cardinal had a few posts out there now and we should pressure others to contribute, can always revisit cardinal in a day or two if needs be.
In post 175, Alonzo wrote:Quiet slots in general attract my ire.
People that Alonzo has remained quiet on:

- BBmolla
- Nona

Oopsie!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 188, Nona wrote:i don't think scum posts 156
Why? Because scum wouldn't openly talk about their plans? You don't have to show intention with just a plan. He does it there too. It was a pressure vote and now it's back to a real vote.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 195, The Bulge wrote:we are looking at the same joindate yea?
Yeah?

Friendly reminder that there's 36 hours left. It's time to consolidate votes.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

FYI I hard TR ASP. I don't see what's scummy about him.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

If you're going to start a new wagon, you might as well pop that extension.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 219, Nona wrote:
In post 209, Hiraki wrote:FYI I hard TR ASP. I don't see what's scummy about him.
tell me more
I don't see scum making that readslist unless they have a deathwish
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You can be town and wrong.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 274, DkKoba wrote:
In post 273, Hiraki wrote:You can be town and wrong.
biggest obstacle to being able to accurately read people lol
Correct - you then need to identify the motivation behind people's actions. Is the person actually trying to find scum or are they just trying to get a lynch? I don't think anything that Alonzo has done has been trying to find scum.

Alonzo first goes after redcardinal, does a weird dance, and then goes to me and says I'm scummy. There's no attempt to reconcile what I've done that is scummy, other than saying that I can't write a coherent sentence which is super true and super scummy, and doesn't really say more and just tries to float along.
In post 276, Nona wrote:I'm not against an Alonzo wagon but I think an ASP wagon would be more interesting
Meanwhile, ASP has been actively trying to figure out this game. He's being scumread for being albeit wrong/misleading but there's still a valid attempt.

Even Nona shows this. Alonzo still has not despite his higher post count. I also agree with Nona that BBMolla is fair game here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 296, BBmolla wrote:
In post 285, Hiraki wrote:Even Nona shows this. Alonzo still has not despite his higher post count. I also agree with Nona that BBMolla is fair game here.
Why?
I think you ask a lot of questions and say a lot of statements but you provide absolutely no analysis with them.

It's easy to do peanut commentary but it's much more careful to actually articulate what everything means and putting it all together. I don't think you've done that once.

Additionally, this drew about a billion red flags the first time I read it:
In post 294, BBmolla wrote:Why the fuck is no one giving Nona reads? I'm not opposed to the Alonzo lynch, but Alonzo seems lynchbaity to me. Which is fine to get out of the way day 1, but like, Nona looks like scum, don't know why no one else is even commenting on that.

Instead everyone is so focused with me not pushing Nona

What the fuck is up with that folks
In post 298, BBmolla wrote:The literal fucking scum reasonings for me is my lack of posting
No, it's the how. I would be a hypocrite to say that you haven't posted enough. Maybe take a step back for a moment?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

Even after all of that, you still haven't given one good reason for Nona. If I wanted to vote someone for doing nothing, I'd vote TheBulge at this point. He has 39 posts and yet I honestly can't remember a single position he's taken without re-reading.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 304, BBmolla wrote:
In post 302, Hiraki wrote:Even after all of that, you still haven't given one good reason for Nona. If I wanted to vote someone for doing nothing, I'd vote TheBulge at this point. He has 39 posts and yet I honestly can't remember a single position he's taken without re-reading.
I normally vote people until they do something town

Nona never did

it's that simple
But I think that Nona is towntelling. So I guess we're at odds then.
In post 306, BBmolla wrote:
In post 301, Hiraki wrote:I think you ask a lot of questions and say a lot of statements but you provide absolutely no analysis with them.
How is this alignment indicative as opposed to just me?
Coasting?
In post 313, DkKoba wrote:never hang RC/Hiraki/Me and find at least 1 scum or another town and we win the game
I'll be honest and say that I can't put you in that list yet but keep playing your cards and we'll see where they fall.
In post 317, DkKoba wrote:
In post 314, BBmolla wrote:don't say that Koba you're helping scum pick their trio homselice
ah fyuck i forgot was trying to not out that info i just woke up
I think there's a lot of mind games that can be played here. Not sure if saying your townreads is the worst idea although perhaps that should be discussed.
In post 326, The Bulge wrote:is that why you hard TR him or are there more specific reasons?
There are more, someone asks this, keep reading.
In post 330, The Bulge wrote:now what good does this little shot at me do if you're not even gonna check eh
That's not the point. Even your posts above this aren't memorable. It's a lot like BBmolla.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 350, DkKoba wrote:sure just keep giving town a handicap by parking your vote on me bc i dont play the way u would and i am able to townread bad players
if it helps, i have stopped reading redcardinal's posts after page 10ish
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 366, BBmolla wrote:
In post 346, Hiraki wrote:Coasting?
I stand by my question
I SR coasting pretty hard tbh. It's the one thing that I don't see scum motivation not to do - other than to look townie. For town, I'd like to think that even if you're not engaged in the game, you're at least trying. I don't see your actions as a firm example of this but I don't not see them either.
In post 368, DkKoba wrote:Hiraki where are u at
Pretty solid on Alonzo still. While all of my leanscums have improved, Alonzo keeps slipping.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Hiraki »

honestly i read alonzo's last two posts as trying to clean up any breadcrumbs
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

you should only use your extension if you feel that there is a reason to keep alonzo alive at this point
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

your reads mean nothing if you have posted nothing behind them

i've asked you questions, you come back with answers like this and i have no reason to change my read

no one will follow your reads because you haven't put any thought or substance behind them and if you are town, you have failed to show that. i do not think you are town though
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 426, The Bulge wrote:if there's scum it's probs hiraki but i could see bb pulling the wifom card early
lol, i spearheaded that wagon gtfo
In post 429, DkKoba wrote:im actually really shocked neither RC or I made the list though
you not being on the list makes me feel a lot better about you being town tbh but not like 100%, moreso like a 45 to a 55%
In post 432, The Bulge wrote:alonzo's iso is useless
yikes
In post 440, DkKoba wrote:actually ur scummier than bbmolla VOTE: bulge

ur both in my poe
thank you

i dont think bbmolla flips scum this game FYI. i just don't see it
In post 449, DkKoba wrote:
In post 447, The Bulge wrote:
In post 443, DkKoba wrote:
In post 441, The Bulge wrote:
In post 437, The Bulge wrote:why is asp town?
bc they were pushing alonzo on D1? lmfao who the fuck busses their partner on DAY 1
for all your wifom theories, I was expecting something stronger here
u trying to keep the lynchpool completely wide open is extremely scummy goodbye

get townreads that actually makes sense <3
yeah i agree with this, combined with TheBulge's already weird posting from D1 which i noted was the highest yet I still can't remember one opinion that he has makes me think that he had no opinions and the fact that he can't nail an opinion here and just seemingly felt i was scummy feels like this was manipulated as a plan as of N1 to try and shift the thought process, hopefully page 19 looks a little bit like this
In post 456, DkKoba wrote:u think 3/4 people on the alonzo wagon are scum. ok buddy
this too, if anything the first two people on that wagon are always town (not even saying that because i'm on the wagon - it is just bad scumplay to be on that wagon especially after it stagnated. i could be playing bad as scum but you would doubt that if you saw my shit eating grin after alonzo flipped scum)
In post 467, The Bulge wrote:you are all aware of the setup we're playing yes?
yeah and you also extended the deadline - you will always be scummy regardless of whatever you did, you had literally no reason to extend the deadline except to protect alonzo. why not just read the game overnight (i.e. time when NOTHING happens) when you're not going to die? are you sure you know what game we're playing? if you're not scum, this is why you were chosen on the list and you deserve the death here tbh

i have TRs but i dont know if i should out them since i might be dead and wrong tomorrow and i don't want people to use that for their own sake, just read my posts to find the truth

Vote: TheBulge

This is L-1.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 483, BBmolla wrote:but idk, Hiraki is pretty good
if i'm "pretty good" then why do i make a shitty play as scum to buss my partner day 1, first post and then never jump off of it? do i ride this credit all the way to endgame? that literally has never worked - there are dozens of games where people tried to do that
In post 484, The Bulge wrote:hiraki did you consider that I didn't know alonzo was scum when I extended the deadline?
so you extended the deadline - the only time you can do that for yourself in the entire game - so that you could have more time to consider if someone who you didn't know was scum was scummy?

riddle me this - you had 35 posts by the time you extended the day - why on earth didn't you have a read on the person who was about to be lynched if you didn't extend the deadline? the most active person in the game just happens to not know their stance on the most talked about person in the game? nah, that doesn't sit right with me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 496, BBmolla wrote:Do you think all three of us are town
i think from a very neutral perspective, it's a duh - mafia doesn't need to put themselves in that position so they won't

however, thebulge doesn't think his extension was actually a bad move so i would not be super surprised if this was the gamesolve and thebulge thought the game was in a completely different state than it currently is

as i've tried to say earlier, thebulge is the one person that i would've 100000000% not included in the nomination as scum because it's such an easy mis-elim on a day where you don't control the people being nominated. so if he is town, scum is giving us an opportunity to pass that discussion today rather than tomorrow - which is a huge plus

i dont see the scenario WHY scum does that but maybe i'm missing something here
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

no reason to rush this either but i doubt im changing my vote here
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

the safest scumplay would be a dead redcardinal for me tbh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 524, DkKoba wrote:its ok we just get bbmolla d3. game is solved p much im confident in my towncore of RC/hiraki
im not voting bbmolla day 3 FYI, i am rereading though

i dont know why you actually think there had to be scum in that little grouping? am i missing a rule or something?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Hiraki »

bbmolla didn't push on me though
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

im feeling much better of a elimpool of (DkKoba, ASP, and Nona) tbh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 531, DkKoba wrote:and this was furhter confirmed by their immediate push onto you
you first
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 483, BBmolla wrote:were all town anyway imo but Hiraki still more likely scum than Bulge, that was my thought process
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 540, DkKoba wrote:but nice job breaking it up ur self bc ur so fucking good
take a chill pill man?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

it's not that but the misreps above by dkkoba as if its the best slot on the planet are absolutely pinging me the wrong way, i think this is a good way to go for today

Vote: Nona
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 574, DkKoba wrote:nona any reason u never voted alonzo?
keep in mind that nona is literally just coasting
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 583, DkKoba wrote:Also just realized its hilarious that mafia even nommed bulge considering hed be elimed today if he wasnt nommed
i said this yesterday MEANIE
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Nona is contributed next to nothing in this game and y'all still wanna eliminate someone who was on the nomination on Day 2

got nothing to say tbh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Hiraki »

give me one reason that bb puts himself in the nomination yesterday as scum - no, me making this argument is not a reason
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 593, DkKoba wrote:
In post 590, Hiraki wrote:Nona is contributed next to nothing in this game and y'all still wanna eliminate someone who was on the nomination on Day 2

got nothing to say tbh
lol? why is inactivity scummy?
it's not inactivity, it's the lack of activity

inactivity is if someone is legitimately doing nothing, nona is playing a very calculated game atm

nona is literally prod-dodging at points, tried to brush off the alonzo wagon at multiple points without actively being for or against it, and at least has the sense to call bb town (this is important because D1 nona went 100% into bbmolla and now he's town because of yesterday?) because nona knows it goes into a town flip

it is textbook scumplay to survive for awhile before pouncing into the game and becoming loud in the late game
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 597, redcardinal wrote:
In post 595, Hiraki wrote:give me one reason that bb puts himself in the nomination yesterday as scum - no, me making this argument is not a reason
Well for starters it explains why bulge was in the nom yesterday
i still think that was a scum miscalculation more than anything - i also don't see bb making that mistake
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

That doesn't conflict with what I'm saying. I even said the same thing yesterday.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

your response to both of my arguments was essentially "that's dumb" - believe w/e ya want bud
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 611, DkKoba wrote:bc it is. You claimed something NAI is scummy which is scummy in of itself. Look at my case on alonzo b4 i place my final vote down on him vs your case
and then i explained that you're taking the statement at face value rather than the meaning and i even went into the meaning

not worth arguing about if your responses become toxic tbh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Hiraki »

does the deadline get extended with nona or nah?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Creature
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Idrc what the order is - Creature -> DkKoba is the gamesolve here

Creature saying that I am just "here" is a flat out lie - I've done a lot in this game to make sure that my reads are heard.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 390, Alonzo wrote:I could vote ASP defensively at this point but I don't feel like diluting my points.
I also feel pretty foolish every time I read this now for thinking that a gamesolve included ASP but I just couldn't put him down as town here for sure.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 704, DkKoba wrote:hiraki can you answer why you townread bb btw?
day 1, same reason as before, still not changing
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

i have been feeling koba more than creature as of late, i dont think creature's last slot did him any wonders but it's hard to rub off that alonzo didn't just damn him
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

on the flip side, i have been contending with the fact that you couldn't say much about nona because there isn't much to say. but i would feel that would be an easy opportunity to scum to set up
some
sort of mislynch in the future which is something that i would've predicted alonzo's play to do - which he did not do
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 722, redcardinal wrote:that's a towny line lol, he's doing real analysis and the only reason you think it's scummy is because the suspicion is on you
i knew it D1 baby

BBMolla/RC/Hiraki the REAL townbloc baby
In post 724, DkKoba wrote:after that the attitude towards hiraki changed and now suddenly the nom pool is completely different?
Ok - let's be very clear here. DkKoba is now putting this line of logic together -

Where did this change? I didn't notice it and I certainly don't care either. Are you taking notes about that sort of thing though?
In post 724, DkKoba wrote:lmao?? the best theory rn is that hiraki knew they were townread and put themselves into the nom pool on n1 bc it was easy miselim outside themselves.
Again - this also assumes the following:

1) Alonzo hardbussed me and I hardbussed him on Day 1, Page 3-4ish.
2) I would play BADLY ENOUGH to put TheBulge on the nom schedule for the purposes of mislynching him on a nomination day and then also bring up that fact that it would be a perfect setup not to nominate him for that purpose.

BONUS -
In post 583, DkKoba wrote:Also just realized its hilarious that mafia even nommed bulge considering hed be elimed today if he wasnt nommed
This is exactly why I wanted to go for people who I don't think picked this up (i.e. Nona).

3) It takes a 180 from all of DkKoba's current theories just to find something that sticks. BBmolla? Who? Didn't mean to vote ASP before the deadline and put in a little snippet that you're hammersitting? Sneaky!

It probably still is the Nona/Creature slot but the fact that DkKoba thinks they're going to come in here and curbstomp everyone by calling everyone's logic "dumb/scummy/bad!! LOL" is really starting to get under my skin because it's a shitty way to play the game and it's not one that I intend to play. I have posted less than normal D2 and D3 for it but I'm done screwing around.
In post 731, redcardinal wrote:holy shit koba I'm not going to vote you over molla that's actually insane
Nope, that is pretty sane. BB flips town here. Don't be manipulated by threats. At least be manipulated by real logic.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 736, redcardinal wrote:hiraki I have searched your iso and found nothing convincing me that molla is town. if you really think he's town that much, why not make an argument?
You want me to towncase him? I don't really do that.
In post 743, Creature wrote:Meh, Hiraki will probably be jks again
Jks?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 748, Hiraki wrote:You want me to towncase him? I don't really do that.
In fact, to be very clear here, I've analyzed my more recent play and realized that sticking hard to my townreads outside of saying that they're town has actually been a detriment to my reads. There are a few cases of this where it really screwed me up but that's more of a meta dive than anything.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 748, Hiraki wrote:Jks?
I also figured out what you meant here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 751, redcardinal wrote:what did he mean?
He's thinking of everything as if the nomination process is an "anti-JK". So when someone is nominated tomorrow, they are able to pull themselves out of the selection process - i.e. being a jailkeeper from being lynched.
In post 752, DkKoba wrote:scum hiraki has to say bolla is town bc then the poe does not favor themselves.
Maybe one time the dart will hit a bullseye!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Oh wow, DkKoba brought it up again. Bravo - glad you stayed on the wagon the entire time.

Hmm - wait, something is wrong here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

you'll be more sorry when DkKoba wins this game on calling everything "bad" and everything "obv town"
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

this post is literally why dkkoba has to flip scum here, it was one or the other and that's why DkKoba sat on ASP and let him be eliminated

Vote: DkKoba
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 769, DkKoba wrote:you literally sat on your ass and let him get elim'd
he was also in my POE - he was not in yours

but sure, you really want to go into your read progression on ASP?

We have scum D1, then we have a slight townread in the middle of D2 with even notes that ASP was being framed with even a defense against TheBulge about ASP, to D3 where ASP becomes a good elimination again. BONUS - we also have Day 4/5 regret for getting rid of ASP.
In post 769, DkKoba wrote:i made a mistake wrt mechs and ur trying to make it out like i didn't accidentally lose track of the time?
yeah because there was literally no reason to do that
In post 769, DkKoba wrote:how was it one or the other btw please elaborate.
no - i'm done with your snark. ask questions, thanks
In post 770, DkKoba wrote:not sure how what you listed makes me scummy. can u explain?
see above
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 778, DkKoba wrote:I said my vote was not intended to eliminate and that was honest. I was trying to look at reactions to it and would have popped an extension if i knew
Reactions to a vote that was on someone that you called town?

What reactions were you hoping for? What scum reaction appears from that? Is it something that isn't easily fakeable? You already had scumreads but you needed to vote a townread to get more reads?

I don't really care about the timing so please stop talking about that. I didn't bring it up - you keep bringing it up. I'm talking reads - not mistakes.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 780, DkKoba wrote:you chose to vote the obvtown slot Creature yday which is pitiful.
before creature replaced Nona:
In post 228, DkKoba wrote:I want to see something and i scumread nona too
In post 237, DkKoba wrote:ok lol its fine when nona flips red we can flip u next for bussing
In post 574, DkKoba wrote:nona any reason u never voted alonzo?
after creature replaces Nona:
In post 636, DkKoba wrote:i think ur slot is town
~very obvious~
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 780, DkKoba wrote:especially since you've expressed a scumread on RC.
feel free to quote this btw, you might find it in D1 where i then never talk about it again and then have a game solve that i've been following pretty consistently

for a talk of someone who says "i just need one TR!!!!!", you can't even tell who other people are townreading when they actually say it and don't try to dance around it later with these excuses

DkKoba can't even make a good case without doing some sort of flail so they just made up my reads even though there has been one thing I've been consistent on the ENTIRE game - for better or worse. They've even tried to make today look like I
have
to do it when I already said this was my gamesolve AGES ago. I was a TR from DkKoba until I said anything against their slot - please read DkKoba's ISO.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

sorry for triple posting but i want to make it clear how this happened -
In post 489, DkKoba wrote:hiraki is locktown dont elim them lmfao
In post 534, Hiraki wrote:im feeling much better of a elimpool of (DkKoba, ASP, and Nona) tbh
In post 535, DkKoba wrote:
In post 534, Hiraki wrote:im feeling much better of a elimpool of (DkKoba, ASP, and Nona) tbh
fuck off
In post 540, DkKoba wrote:its literally scum behavior to try to break up any townblock. a townblock is a threat to scum.

but nice job breaking it up ur self bc ur so fucking good
so because i put DkKoba in this little pile, they had a complete meltdown because their locktown read didn't 100% agree with them being town (something I said MULTIPLE times in D1) and now i am a full on scumread

look - idc if i get eliminated today - you do
not
flip BBmolla tomorrow, it goes straight to my ending of DkKoba. that ends the game
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 789, redcardinal wrote:so no scratch that first post I'm not voting koba necause koba's the only other townie with any sense who's still alive
why should i entertain any of your questions if you've already made up your mind? lynch me, see me flip town, lynch bbmolla and give us the L
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 237, DkKoba wrote:ok lol its fine when nona flips red we can flip u next for bussing
Great question!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 245, DkKoba wrote:i genuinely thought nona was scum. but im looking at bbmolla/alonzo scumteam rn if i had to give a solve.
Oops!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 814, redcardinal wrote:if you flip town I have no idea what to do so I'd just sheep koba and vote hiraki
Vote: BBMolla

RC - when this flips town - you take a damn good look at the game and you make damn sure that
you
think I'm scum. Because BBMolla is right spot on here that this game is probably over. You're not taking an honest approach here when you say "oooo i'm not sure!" and then pull up with this. Again for me to be scum here -

1) I hard bussed my partner D1 and I never wavered.
2) I then put TheBulge, the easiest elimination in the world, in my nomination pool for D2. Regardless of whether it was a mistake, I also called out that mistake that I would have made in order to get him lynched.
3) My reads progress.

DkKoba literally calls me town UNTIL I call DkKoba's slot scum and realizes that the pocketing that they've been trying hasn't worked. DkKoba also does not progress reads, they just flip flop whenever.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

The game is at a deadlock?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

RC, if you are scum, GG.

Vote: DkKoba
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

I just don't see how it's you though tbh. DkKoba's reads literally don't make sense and their best refutation at points is "your logic is slipping!!!!!!" rather than addressing the issues. The one time that they did address it, it became a solid "what's wrong with me changing my reads at the drop of a dime after wavering on Alonzo and pretending that move was to gather more information even though I didn't gain any information and I can't tell you how I used it either????"

P.P.S. upon another re-read -
In post 245, DkKoba wrote:STOP FUCKING ASSUMING WHAT I AM DOING AND LISTEN
meanwhile EVERY single reason they have against me at the moment is an assumption that I am masterminding EVERYTHING and everything is just going according to some special ~plan~ that doesn't make sense at all
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

Is it you RC? It's not me - I don't screw around in postgame.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

Are you this salty all the time?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

Actually - you're right. Not worth talking to a brick wall especially a salted one.

GG RC. You played well.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”