Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Micc »

Full disclosure, I joined this game expecting an average of 60 seconds per day phase until I died without posting.

So now that we’re here my next instinct is to break setup. Hypo claim cop targets and have the same person shoot to keep the pool of potential cops large feels optimal, but I haven’t run any numbers and definitely haven’t put more than 10 minutes of thought into it. If no one who’s alive has taken a shot yet, we probably want to have 2nd scummiest person shoot most scummy. This is on the assumption that goons probably can’t shoot.

Im a little conflicted because the whole finding scummy people thing involves actually playing mafia, which is again, not what I expected from this game.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 111, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 106, Toogeloo wrote:MurderCat, you said you didn't want to shoot again. However, there might be benefit in you shooting at the 24 hour mark (or after that at least). Since you can't be the Cop, you firing again keeps them masked for longer.
If there is general consensus this is best I'm fine with it, but I think there is a lot of benefit in picking someone scummy and saying "hey you, daykill this other scummy person or you get shot"
Agree, there is a lot of value here. Possibly more value than could ever come from keeping the pool of potential cops big. I’m phone only this weekend, but I can run some numbers Monday I guess if the day goes that long?
In post 103, Toogeloo wrote:So, you are certain MurderCat is Town? You more or less are saying that with your posts passively while shading the "cop scans."
I’m not sure if it’s fair to even call this a push, but I find myself siding with Pokerface. Checking murdercat N1 does feel like a waste and I think questioning people claiming that result makes sense. Maybe not right now, but certainly if the person claims to be a real cop down the road.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Micc »

Inno petapan
In post 189, PokerFace wrote:I would like to see what numbers you may have
You don’t know me well enough if you think I put any thought into this game over the night phase.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”