MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2917, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2899, MathBlade wrote:If it’s multiball trying to figure out why only one scum team is mentioned in day open and flip?
If it's MB I'd say the reason is we have "specific faction Cops", and -if so- then it's most likely the "other Cop" didn't act (again, most likely because they're EVEN NIGHT and this one is ODD NIGHT or something). The reason I'm suggesting this is because it'd be most strange to give one Cop a "Public Reporter" Modifier (is that what it's called) and not the other.

But that is IF it's MB at all.
I am leaning towards not multiball just the wagons don’t make sense.

I hope kinda starting today fresh will give me a handle on things.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2907, Something_Smart wrote:Is there something I missed that implies that Gamma was groupscum and not 3p?
1- The name of the faction (certainly you don't think of a lone 3P when you read "Army", do you?)
2- The fact Norwee has just been confirmed not a member of that specific faction.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2924, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What i'm trying to say is that i don't see a vig killing either of Ban Hydras or Menalque. But a Serial Killer might target either.
I could see a vig targeting Menal. But my meta on them is old.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

i feel like the public cop saying norwee isn't a member of that faction as opposed to specifically aligned with the town is meant to imply the existence of an actual 3p or multiball (not the supposed miller masons)

i also really hate the entire miller mason thing because there isn't any way to confirm it (iirc they said their role pms and therefore their flips are very sparse, and investigating that won't work at all)
willing to townbin a50 and sb9 for today, but i'm not sure how to feel there.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:40 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 2921, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2914, PlusJOYED wrote:im very interested in shellys first post considering I targeted them last night. too bad she's aussie / different timezone
Looks like you’re new. Here’s a hint if you’re town: don’t claim a PR type role and say awaiting in response because of it. You’ve just told scum you’re a PR when we’re down a tracker and I noticed some pants slips earlier so bad idea. Now you have also given Shelly an “out” of what to fakeclaiming possibly. Just instead next time drop a vote and see how it goes. If you’re scum by all means keep this up because it will help me out.
i normally would, but we have an ascetic claim and dead alien so if thats true we don't very likely have a way to make shelly not targetable so I need to know if my action went through. I'm odd night and either loyal or disloyal not gonna share which.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2928, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i feel like the public cop saying norwee isn't a member of that faction as opposed to specifically aligned with the town is meant to imply the existence of an actual 3p or multiball (not the supposed miller masons)

i also really hate the entire miller mason thing because there isn't any way to confirm it (iirc they said their role pms and therefore their flips are very sparse, and investigating that won't work at all)
Too bad that awkward buddying-distancing combo of mine on Gamma didn't work out eh?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2926, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2907, Something_Smart wrote:Is there something I missed that implies that Gamma was groupscum and not 3p?
1- The name of the faction (certainly you don't think of a lone 3P when you read "Army", do you?)
2- The fact Norwee has just been confirmed not a member of that specific faction.
3P one shots are also very rare. So very likely gamma was group scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:41 am

In post 2927, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2924, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What i'm trying to say is that i don't see a vig killing either of Ban Hydras or Menalque. But a Serial Killer might target either.
I could see a vig targeting Menal. But my meta on them is old.
i can't. wifom, of course, but gamma going down and pointing menal doesn't seem scumpartnery, it really seems like wifom-veiled "taking a townie down"

also, welcome back blade! haven't seen you in a bit :P
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2914, PlusJOYED wrote:im very interested in shellys first post considering I targeted them last night.
And why exactly are you claiming this beforehand and out of the blue??

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:43 am

In post 2930, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2928, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i feel like the public cop saying norwee isn't a member of that faction as opposed to specifically aligned with the town is meant to imply the existence of an actual 3p or multiball (not the supposed miller masons)

Too bad that awkward buddying-distancing combo of mine on Gamma didn't work out eh?
no idea WHAT that was, but i'll reread when i'm back on desktop and look at if you being on a different scumteam or 3p is reasonable. until then, you can be town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2920, Tayl0r Swift wrote:A50 how many win conditions do you have?
Didn't you ask that 16 posts ago?? :lol:

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2934, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 2930, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

no idea WHAT that was, but i'll reread when i'm back on desktop and look at if you being on a different scumteam or 3p is reasonable. until then, you can be town.
You have no idea? I copied the exact wording you used to describe why you scumread me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2899, MathBlade wrote:A lot of day one seems like RVS though and spam. Kinda would love Titus and Mastina’s opinion on what happened day one and why the gamma wagon went through so I can get footing.
I will answer this partially when I get home and share my VCA notes as yesterday's wagons were weird.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2923, Titus wrote:
Town Titus
Plusjoyed
Diamond Sentinel
Nero Cain
shellyc
A50
Ban Hydras
mastina
Menalque
Above NullNorweiganboyEE
The Golden Paradox
superbowl9
Bell
NullDrDolittle
EchoVision
Vecna
jjh927
Lean ScumChemist1422
April Ludgate
Morning Mage
Pickaxe Pete
ScumTayl0r Swift

Here are the results of my VCA last night. My notes will have to wait until I get home and have computer access.
Titus why are you just posting a random VCA here? I want to understand where your head is at. This doesn’t take into account deaths. Yes you did it last night but why share it now? It’s already out of date. Can you redo it accounting for deaths when you get home please and answer my question to you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2937, Titus wrote:
In post 2899, MathBlade wrote:A lot of day one seems like RVS though and spam. Kinda would love Titus and Mastina’s opinion on what happened day one and why the gamma wagon went through so I can get footing.
I will answer this partially when I get home and share my VCA notes as yesterday's wagons were weird.
Sorry mobile post. Didn’t see this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2929, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 2921, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2914, PlusJOYED wrote:im very interested in shellys first post considering I targeted them last night. too bad she's aussie / different timezone
Looks like you’re new. Here’s a hint if you’re town: don’t claim a PR type role and say awaiting in response because of it. You’ve just told scum you’re a PR when we’re down a tracker and I noticed some pants slips earlier so bad idea. Now you have also given Shelly an “out” of what to fakeclaiming possibly. Just instead next time drop a vote and see how it goes. If you’re scum by all means keep this up because it will help me out.
i normally would, but we have an ascetic claim and dead alien so if thats true we don't very likely have a way to make shelly not targetable so I need to know if my action went through. I'm odd night and either loyal or disloyal not gonna share which.
Wait why do we need shellyc not to get targetable?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2931, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2926, Almost50 wrote:
3P one shots are also very rare. So very likely gamma was group scum.
Yeah, that too.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

I'll punt on that until shellyc posts as it's apparently important.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Morning Mage »

It's King Donatellos'
Army
, is it not?
In post 2911, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2423, Gamma Emerald wrote:it's a large team but still a size that I think makes it probable multiball. But I have seen a 4 man team in a 25 man game so take that for what it's worth.
also, this
I think it is multiball because of Gamma's end of day 1 behaviour. He was crying out that Mena was scum pretty hard which I found really hard to believe scum would do.
In post 2919, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Could be single groupscum and SK imo.
I don't think either BH or Mena were especially guilty looking with Gamma being confirmed scum. And Gamma's attack on Mena could be from mafia worried about serial killer rather than opposing groupscum.
That's fair, the kills are really odd. I could see something really wacky like multiball + sk + vig but the multiball teams have no NK

~Morning
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1417, Almost50 wrote:OK, that's enough. O would have loved to wait longer, but I can't have the day ending (1) So abruptly, and (b) with a very likely miselimination

I am a Miller Mason

I won't out who else is (we obviously share a PT courtesy of being Masons), but I will point you out to my -rather obvious- crumb at the start if the game.

If you ISO me, you'd find I posted 3 videos in my opening 3 posts. The first one: "I'm a bitch, I'm a lover" is meant to crumb I am something and it's opposite. Bitch/Lover, Child/Mother, Sinner/Saint >>> Miller/Mason

The second video is a song by Steve
Miller
band, and the third is by Dave
Mason

Now here's what first caught my attention about Norwee
:
In post 104, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Claim Miller Mason, Daycop, scum. - I sleep
Claim VT - I triggered.
As I saw this I thought to myself "Who the freak thinks of Miller Mason out of the blue?" and given I was (still am) under the impression Scum either picked roles (but not whom they're assigned to)
OR
are heavily informed I deduced there may be a Day Cop in play (thought that might be [redacted] when they [redacted][redacted]). But anyway, that was when I started looking at Norwee more closely.

When Bell asked about the setup, some people ignored it, some questioned it, and some tried to put off the notion Scum had anything to do with roles or knowledge about them:

Titus
was one, but I can see Town!Titus not noticing, so that's probably NAI
PlusJOYED
did it, and in a way that I deemed fake
mastina
did it (albeit in more style as always) and coupled with her weird push on Gamma vs Norwee I am truly and utterly worried she might have rolled scum here

I have other suspects, but this issue doesn't play any part in my reads on them, so let me stop at this.

If forced to provide a scum pool (and not limit myself to a certain number like mastina does) I's bet all scum are in:

Spoiler:
Hah! You thought I'd be giving you a list of whom my brother Masons are not?? Silly you! :P
This also needs a review with a public cop.

@schadd: Do you publically answer questions? If so if a Miller was publically copped however that happened would any modifiers such as miller or godfather come into effect? Or is this the “mod ordained” truth?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus i take it Taylor Swift is your preferred elimination today?

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, what do you think of my VCA even though it's out of date?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:52 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

im town and loyal or disloyal. an ascetic or rolestopper effect would change the result and I"m saying we very likely don't have that. Basically wanna force a possible scum!shelly to take a 50/50.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2945, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Titus i take it Taylor Swift is your preferred elimination today?
Taylor swift followed by April or Morning Mage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

I need to update my VCA to verify though. Math is correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”