Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 3098, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3030, Titus wrote:I am in a neighborhood with mastina, Nero Cain, and Almost50. Almost50 was neighborized last night by me. He can confirm.
I confirm, although I would have rathered you talked to me in there and let me handle this in a more subtle way (not the confirming but the reasoning and membership of the hood)
can you confirm their claim about being mod-confirmed town?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3100, PlusJOYED wrote:this game listed things it wouldn't do, CL not being included
never said it wasn't bastard
Link me? Sorry for being behind
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3030, Titus wrote:I am in a neighborhood with mastina, Nero Cain, and Almost50. Almost50 was neighborized last night by me. He can confirm.
I confirm, although I would have rathered you talked to me in there and let me handle this in a more subtle way (not the confirming but the reasoning and membership of the hood)
Sorry but I didn't want to look like I was stalling. I am not subtle. I bet Nero and mastina are upset too but it is what is it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 3099, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 3085, PlusJOYED wrote:I think we need to elim at least 1 person in the group just to see what they are. I'd like to go Titus or A50 today.
Titus cuz CL theory
A50 cause he backtracked miller and I think that's just him being caught with something that doesn't make sense.
In post 3091, PlusJOYED wrote:im forming a townblock with april given these circumstances. I think scum motion detector would be too shitty
Don't do these things
Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3057, Titus wrote:But our conclusion is that we're all town aligned and the setup is designed to have us turn on each other.
In post 3066, Titus wrote:
In post 3061, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3057, Titus wrote:But our conclusion is that we're all town aligned and the setup is designed to have us turn on each other.
so now you arent mod confirmed?

also i thought superbowl was in the hood. am i remembering wrong?
Nero Cain, mastina and I are modconfirmed.

Superbowl9 is confirmed to A50.
This is a glaring inconsistency.
I assume the mod-confirmed thing is a lie but the funny part is I don't know if that automatically makes Titus scum. Cause I felt really good on Nero being town and decent on Mastina town

~Morning
As I recall I felt good on Nero, moderate scumread on Mastina, and lockscum on Titus.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3102, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3100, PlusJOYED wrote:this game listed things it wouldn't do, CL not being included
never said it wasn't bastard
Link me? Sorry for being behind
Bastard must be declared in signups. I didn't see a cult game mention.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Bell »

Why does it matter if it looks like you’re stalling if you’re literally confirmed to each other.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Morning Mage »

@Math saying there's too much power

6 masons proly isn't too many when alignments aren't revealed on flip. At least that's my first guess.

~Morning
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 3103, Titus wrote:
Sorry but I didn't want to look like I was stalling. I am not subtle. I bet Nero and mastina are upset too but it is what is it.
it was a panicked reaction under pressure. although it would be ballsy for a scum trio to claim conftown masons. Not clear yet that's what's happening here. Noting that Gamma indicated he was in a team of 5.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t buy this. If this was genuine mod confirm 16 alive now iirc means 6 conf town means 10 remaining players.
Assume town exe every time
14 -5
12-4
10-3
8-2
6-1
4-0

If town mislynched every day and one town death every night scum instant lose. Someone double check my numbers please
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 3107, Morning Mage wrote:@Math saying there's too much power

6 masons proly isn't too many when alignments aren't revealed on flip. At least that's my first guess.

~Morning
unless im mistaken, alignments have been revealed on flips though...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3107, Morning Mage wrote:@Math saying there's too much power

~Morning
But gamma’s alignment was revealed on flip iirc? So masons not flipping would confirm them as masons? Unless scum have a janitor?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3106, Bell wrote:Why does it matter if it looks like you’re stalling if you’re literally confirmed to each other.
Because we're still in a 4 v 3 with 4 scum guaranteed to push on us because they lose if A50's hood and we don't turn on each other. We have to beat that pushback. If we do, town wins.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Bell »

I’m passing on that sort of set up speculation because even in the best of circumstances I’m an idiot in regards to game balance and mod thinking.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 3109, MathBlade wrote:
I don’t buy this. If this was genuine mod confirm 16 alive now iirc means 6 conf town means 10 remaining players.
14 -5
12-4
10-3
8-2
6-1
4-0

If town mislynched every day and one town death every night scum instant lose. Someone double check my numbers please
numbers aside, your conclusion is valid.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3106, Bell wrote:Why does it matter if it looks like you’re stalling if you’re literally confirmed to each other.
This. +1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:51 am

Post by superbowl9 »

The replaces came in and just led this discussion into a toilet bowl
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Morning Mage »

Can someone go back and check if Titus was so sure of the miller-masons being town yesterday?

It seems she's very fixated on that today, but I'm not sure whether that lines up with her earlier view?
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Morning Mage »

Morning Mage wrote:
In post 3109, MathBlade wrote:I don’t buy this. If this was genuine mod confirm 16 alive now iirc means 6 conf town means 10 remaining players.
14 -5
12-4
10-3
8-2
6-1
4-0

numbers aside, your conclusion is valid.
What makes you guys think the addition to Titus' hood is confirmed as town? I assume Titus meant just the base hood/masonry

~Morning
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

Well a masonry is conftown. I am confirming to A50 now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:54 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Off top MM her reads were consistent with this yestersay
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3118, Morning Mage wrote:
Morning Mage wrote:
In post 3109, MathBlade wrote:I don’t buy this. If this was genuine mod confirm 16 alive now iirc means 6 conf town means 10 remaining players.
14 -5
12-4
10-3
8-2
6-1
4-0

number
s aside, your conclusion is valid.
What makes you guys think the addition to Titus' hood is confirmed as town? I assume Titus meant just the base hood/masonry

~Morning
I don’t know who you guys is. Titus says 6 masons. I am analyzing the claim.

If it’s true then a win is a win and I am the town idiot and we win regardless. If it’s not we are better off with having the questions.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Morning Mage »

I've got a curveball, but I'm going to save it.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 am

Post by superbowl9 »

I can’t really thoroughly catch up and react to this for a few hours but Im sussing Tswift
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:56 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

i checked signups. it said no "epic bastard" I don't think that means cult is impossible

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”