April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:39 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3249, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3247, April Ludgate wrote:Mathblade’s been townie too. They can join the town block
I hate town blocks in practice as re-evaluation is rare. I do consider you a top tier town read for what it’s worth.
Eh, I like town blocking because Re-Evaluation is a strength of mine.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:40 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I’ll also figure out some people are scum specifically because I town read them or vice versa, so town block doesn’t mean I won’t turn on them eventually. That’s just my feelings within the current gamestate, so it’s like me noting that at this time, I felt confident in these guys as town.

And over time, I’ll use each marker like that to help with my overall conclusion.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:43 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Here’s the thing, townMe isn’t going to live late anyways, because I can help confirm Plus’ actions giving us clears/guilties.

Scum have to deal with us.

Town Protectives should be on Plus.

And Titus probably realizes this and has to push me. I’ve become a giant threat to the scum team just based on my ability to obv town by play.

Could be wrong, Titus could be a puppet being used by scum, and the mastermind is elsewhere. If Titus is town, I believe you are being pocketed somewhere, but I’ll have to find out where.

Early guesses are Mastina, but i don’t wanna slide down that rabbit hole just yet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

The tone supports more of the theory Titus is presenting but the VCA says something entirely.
I would have understood a gut read that was wrong but I think calling it VCA with the mistakes/leaps you’re making is wrong. I just don’t see that. The wagon data doesn’t match what you’re saying but the “vibe” I get matches some of it but vibe isn’t VCa
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3246, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3241, Titus wrote:
In post 3235, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3229, Titus wrote:
In post 3224, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3214, Titus wrote:Post all VCs into the thread or personal private note topic as this is night phase. They need to be colored.
3. Look at each VC to see motivations. Ask questions assuming both scum v town or scum v scum. (Note: T v T would be asked but we know Gamma flipped scum.)
4. As the VCs progress, look at prior knowledge to get a complete picture. (For instance if VC 1.4 clears someone, redo 1.2 analysis.)
5. Summarize conclusions.
“See motivations” is subjective. All objective information should be obtained first.
Prior knowledge should be the foundation as that can’t change.
This looks like you are trying to formulate what you do versus an actual process.
Anyone can do “see motivations” and get different results.
Then show me yours. Seeing the motivations of the scumteam is quite apparent, especially given what we know today.

If shelly confirms as town, then we know
every single wagon other than gamma was town
. That makes the motivation and position of the scumteam pretty clear.
If shelly is scum, then we know some town slots on the outside pushed a secondary wagon.
I am not sure how you get to the bold. I can’t show you mine until after work. Job comes first
Sure.

The counterwagons were
Melanque - dead conftown
Ban Hydras - dead conftown
NorweiganboyEE - might as well be conftown, confirmed not army
shellyc - Slot of questionable but confirmable alignment

That means if shellyc is confirmed not army, then no counterwagon was army.
Which VC are you using as a point?

And assuming shelly is not army, that doesn’t mean gamma was tried to be saved. Game states like that hang and planned bus becomes a thing. Going from two to eight votes that fast generally indicates a planned bus only the tone doesn’t fit
The tone doesn't fit because it wasn't a planned bus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3252, April Ludgate wrote:Here’s the thing, townMe isn’t going to live late anyways, because I can help confirm Plus’ actions giving us clears/guilties.

And Titus probably realizes this and has to push me. I’ve become a giant threat to the scum team just based on my ability to obv town by play.

Could be wrong, Titus could be a puppet being used by scum, and the mastermind is elsewhere. If Titus is town, I believe you are being pocketed somewhere, but I’ll have to find out where.

Early guesses are Mastina, but i don’t wanna slide down that rabbit hole just yet
This is a reason to let you live.

UNVOTE: April

You'll hang yourself soon enough.

mastina's town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3252, April Ludgate wrote:Here’s the thing, townMe isn’t going to live late anyways, because I can help confirm Plus’ actions giving us clears/guilties.

Town protectives if any shouldn’t take directions directly from anyone except maybe Norwegian. Much as I do town read you it is a read.

There’s a lot of claims out there to be sorted but right now we have de facto yours as the only proven one.

We need to see shelly respond then we can see if another although gut says Plus is truthtelling.

It’s waaay too early to be planning forward when the game doesn’t know which way is up.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:49 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3255, Titus wrote:

This is a reason to let you live.

UNVOTE: April

You'll hang yourself soon enough.

mastina's town.

Exactly.

That is “a” reason. One of the many.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3254, Titus wrote:
In post 3246, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3241, Titus wrote:
In post 3235, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3229, Titus wrote:
In post 3224, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3214, Titus wrote:Post all VCs into the thread or personal private note topic as this is night phase. They need to be colored.
3. Look at each VC to see motivations. Ask questions assuming both scum v town or scum v scum. (Note: T v T would be asked but we know Gamma flipped scum.)
4. As the VCs progress, look at prior knowledge to get a complete picture. (For instance if VC 1.4 clears someone, redo 1.2 analysis.)
5. Summarize conclusions.
“See motivations” is subjective. All objective information should be obtained first.
Prior knowledge should be the foundation as that can’t change.
This looks like you are trying to formulate what you do versus an actual process.
Anyone can do “see motivations” and get different results.
Then show me yours. Seeing the motivations of the scumteam is quite apparent, especially given what we know today.

If shelly confirms as town, then we know
every single wagon other than gamma was town
. That makes the motivation and position of the scumteam pretty clear.
If shelly is scum, then we know some town slots on the outside pushed a secondary wagon.
I am not sure how you get to the bold. I can’t show you mine until after work. Job comes first
Sure.

The counterwagons were
Melanque - dead conftown
Ban Hydras - dead conftown
NorweiganboyEE - might as well be conftown, confirmed not army
shellyc - Slot of questionable but confirmable alignment

That means if shellyc is confirmed not army, then no counterwagon was army.
Which VC are you using as a point?

And assuming shelly is not army, that doesn’t mean gamma was tried to be saved. Game states like that hang and planned bus becomes a thing. Going from two to eight votes that fast generally indicates a planned bus only the tone doesn’t fit
The tone doesn't fit because it wasn't a planned bus.
See that’s the thing. Wagon shifts almost never lie. Tone can lie or be misread. My gut says it wasn’t a planned bus but then that throws your hood is a masonry apart. The only way I can jive your theory of masonry with the known information is if it was a planned bus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:51 am

Post by schadd_ »

awolnation is prog rock

vote count 2.1

Morning Mage (1):
DrDolittle
shellyc (1):
NorwegianboyEE
Titus (1):
Morning Mage
Something_Smart (1):
Bell

not voting (16):
shellyc, Chemist1422, mastina, Nero Cain, April Ludgate, MathBlade, Almost50, superbowl9, Tayl0r Swift, jjh927, Pickaxe Pete, PlusJOYED, DiamondSentinel, Something_Smart, TheGoldenParadox, Titus

with 20 alive, it takes 11 to Execute someones Ass. day 2 ends november 1st at 12:00 central US time; in (expired on 2020-11-01 12:00:00)

mod notes
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:52 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3256, MathBlade wrote:

Town protectives if any shouldn’t take directions directly from anyone except maybe Norwegian. Much as I do town read you it is a read.

There’s a lot of claims out there to be sorted but right now we have de facto yours as the only proven one.

We need to see shelly respond then we can see if another although gut says Plus is truthtelling.

It’s waaay too early to be planning forward when the game doesn’t know which way is up.
I disagree. This is how you catch scum off guard and link up with other townies.

Plus and I linked up, as town/town here, which I think they are town here, so that’s the world I think we’re living in, it makes 100% sense considering we are both claimed.

So @Plus - before Day ends, we should figure out who we target to pigeon hole scum a bit.

Protectives should be on Plus.

@Math - Here’s the thing, at the moment, this is the best use of what we know. What we don’t know doesn’t necessarily matter in regards to that because if new information comes out that is a better use, we update.

We should be updating and reanalyzing ourselves every time new info is brought into the game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3038, MathBlade wrote:Assuming you’re town rule of three implies one of Mastina/Nero/you is scum.
Rule of... huh? Are you trying to modWIFOM schadd?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3261, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3038, MathBlade wrote:Assuming you’re town rule of three implies one of Mastina/Nero/you is scum.
^scum
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:54 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

i find it interesting how quick Math is being here to trust that Norwee is town when mechanics this game have very heavily implied that it is 3p/multiball.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

Town
Titus

Plusjoyed

Diamond Sentinel
Nero Cain

shellyc

A50

Ban Hydras
mastina
Menalque
Above Null
NorweiganboyEE

The Golden Paradox
superbowl9

Bell
NullDrDolittle
something_smart
Mathblade
jjh927
Lean ScumChemist1422
April Ludgate

Morning Mage
Pickaxe Pete
ScumTayl0r Swift

A planned bus doesn't generate four counters. Scum would abandon the bus.

I have realistically 8 names that could be scum. I'm cutting off at above null right now. That needs to have 4 scum.

Can you look at your notes and see who overlaps?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1210, schadd_ wrote:
air cannot be "Cold" or "Hot" or even "Neutral Temperature"

vote count 1.3

Gamma Emerald (8):
Almost50, Ban Hydras, Nero Cain, Pickaxe Pete, Menalque, Titus, superbowl9, NorwegianboyEE
Ban Hydras (3):
PlusJOYED, DiamondSentinel, Christøpher
jjh927 (2):
samantha97, Bell
Menalque (2):
jjh927, Gamma Emerald
PlusJOYED (1):
TheGoldenParadox
Tayl0r Swift (1):
DrDolittle
Almost50 (1):
Vecna
TheGoldenParadox (1):
Morning Mage
Bell (1):
mastina
April Ludgate (1):
EchoVision
DiamondSentinel (1):
Tayl0r Swift

not voting (1):
April Ludgate,

with 23 alive, it takes 12 to Execute someones Ass. day 1 ends october 24th at 13:30 central US time; in (expired on 2020-10-24 13:30:00)

mod notes
  • : i have not provided information about how roles were assigned this game. there have been past games in the series (such as the first one) where mafia were given a role and forced to assign it to a member of the town
[/area]
Take a look at here Mastina is a useless vote on bell after calling out gamma’s scum slip. She’s then on it at the next mod VC. If it’s not a planned bus then Mastina should be scrutinized. You’d end up with a very weird distribution of unassigned votes if we went with your theory.

Remember Civ how I told you beeboy was town and the VCs were some of the weirdest distributions ever? You said masons were your Achilles heel and according to you there’s two pairs. You have many people telling you you’re wrong. I suggest you restart
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Bell »

Dying. Not going to post more today.
I think s_s would be more engaged with all the claims/ set up spec if town here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3262, Bell wrote:
^scum
That's possible. Want to wagon it?

VOTE: SS
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3260, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3256, MathBlade wrote:

I disagree. This is how you catch scum off guard and link up with other townies.

Plus and I linked up, as town/town here, which I think they are town here, so that’s the world I think we’re living in, it makes 100% sense considering we are both claimed.

So @Plus - before Day ends, we should figure out who we target to pigeon hole scum a bit.

Protectives should be on Plus.

@Math - Here’s the thing, at the moment, this is the best use of what we know. What we don’t know doesn’t necessarily matter in regards to that because if new information comes out that is a better use, we update.

We should be updating and reanalyzing ourselves every time new info is brought into the game.
I can agree with the last part but it’s imho poor form to assign protectives before exe is decided
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3267, Titus wrote:
In post 3262, Bell wrote:
^scum
That's possible. Want to wagon it?

VOTE: SS
Already wagoning it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3265, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1210, schadd_ wrote:
air cannot be "Cold" or "Hot" or even "Neutral Temperature"

vote count 1.3

Gamma Emerald (8):
Almost50, Ban Hydras, Nero Cain, Pickaxe Pete, Menalque, Titus, superbowl9, NorwegianboyEE
Ban Hydras (3):
PlusJOYED, DiamondSentinel, Christøpher
jjh927 (2):
samantha97, Bell
Menalque (2):
jjh927, Gamma Emerald
PlusJOYED (1):
TheGoldenParadox
Tayl0r Swift (1):
DrDolittle
Almost50 (1):
Vecna
TheGoldenParadox (1):
Morning Mage
Bell (1):
mastina
April Ludgate (1):
EchoVision
DiamondSentinel (1):
Tayl0r Swift

not voting (1):
April Ludgate,

with 23 alive, it takes 12 to Execute someones Ass. day 1 ends october 24th at 13:30 central US time; in (expired on 2020-10-24 13:30:00)

mod notes
  • : i have not provided information about how roles were assigned this game. there have been past games in the series (such as the first one) where mafia were given a role and forced to assign it to a member of the town
[/area]
Take a look at here Mastina is a useless vote on bell after calling out gamma’s scum slip. She’s then on it at the next mod VC. If it’s not a planned bus then Mastina should be scrutinized. You’d end up with a very weird distribution of unassigned votes if we went with your theory.

Remember Civ how I told you beeboy was town and the VCs were some of the weirdest distributions ever? You said masons were your Achilles heel and according to you there’s two pairs. You have many people telling you you’re wrong. I suggest you restart
mastina's literally confirmed to me. I don't mind restarting but every premise I have will have mastina town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Rule of three. Given a user generated list of players seemingly random/situational one of them more often than not is scum. Number goes up if the game is large.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:59 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3238, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3234, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hmm. Was something like that pointed out in SR mafia? I’ve got severe deja vu here. The whole MB+Titus thing.
Can you unabbreviate please? It’s been a year since I have been on site. The closest that comes to mind is Shadowrun but Titus was the mod
Yes, that was what I was meaning.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:59 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3185, TheGoldenParadox wrote:the reason it's difficult to comprehend is that it means if you are town, a50, then we have six masons.
I’ve been seeing a lot of people say this. FFS WE ARE NOT MASONS. We are A THIRD PARTY. We are NOT conftown to you. I assume titus’ group is the same to whatever extent. Saying 6 masons is too many is #1 wayyyyyyy too simplified and #2 just wrong, a town-aligned 3P just does not play out the same way masons would.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

Anyway, post Math please?

Is SS a suspect for you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”