Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3283, April Ludgate wrote:I trust Something’s analysis on this.
it's not even analysis lol, it's reading the mod posts
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:57 pm

In post 3286, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i'm mildly suspicious of ss being in this thread and yet completely ignoring the setup spec discussion happening
I'm not ignoring it! How could you know that? There isn't anything worth commenting on.

And I wasn't caught up when I made those posts anyway
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3421, April Ludgate wrote:Seeing how well tones coming across here. Don’t mind me, experimental test.
How’s this for tones? I was reading until 1 am. Dr appt at 8:30 back home. Done by 11 home by 12. I literally have zero fucks to give. Just because you dropped trousers doesn’t mean everyone else should. I am not interested in figuring out your tone. I am more interested in stopping the bleeding that I think is happening.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3280, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3273, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3185, TheGoldenParadox wrote:the reason it's difficult to comprehend is that it means if you are town, a50, then we have six masons.
I’ve been seeing a lot of people say this. FFS WE ARE NOT MASONS. We are A THIRD PARTY. We are NOT conftown to you. I assume titus’ group is the same to whatever extent. Saying 6 masons is too many is #1 wayyyyyyy too simplified and #2 just wrong, a town-aligned 3P just does not play out the same way masons would.
Omg thank you.

This helps a lot.

Any chance you want to share your win con? If you have already apologies this game is insane
We have. It's the exact same town wincon. The one that reads "you win when all threats to town have been eliminated" regardless of the exact wording (for example, "you win when all town enemies are cleaned out" is basically the exact same thing)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3423, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3271, MathBlade wrote:Given a user generated list of players seemingly random/situational one of them more often than not is scum.
Is this based on something more than statistics?

(Also, the list wasn't user-generated, it was mod-generated.)
It’s just a usual thing that happens. I don’t have stats on how usual. Rule of three is meant as a launch pad to start/question not 100% lock
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3291, MathBlade wrote:That’s town. Usually 3P has town+. Think the Steven universe game. There was town and town+
THAT is why it translated into "Mason Miller" in my mind. We are TOWN, except we are a 3P faction.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:02 pm

In post 3349, superbowl9 wrote:So.... THERE ARE NO MASONS. Mason is only a functional term here. We don’t want to type goliath health interns or whatever titus’ party is called so we use masons all knowing that there are not actually any mason roles here. Get it?
A mason by any other name is still a mason... if you are confirmed town to each other, you are masons, regardless of what schadd said you are.

pedit: wait are you not town?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3278, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3076, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what are the odds A50 is a cult leader?
0%
yeah with a 10 in front
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:02 pm

In post 3363, superbowl9 wrote:I do know (or think i know) that gammas group is “scum” to some extent
Because Gamma fakeclaimed?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

This wagon growing on S_S is sus AF. I dunno why ANYONE would want to build a wagon NOW when we have SO MUCH to wade through yet.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:05 pm

In post 3429, MathBlade wrote:It’s just a usual thing that happens. I don’t have stats on how usual.
Meh it feels random to me.

But it's moot, because they're masons (?).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:06 pm

In post 3434, Almost50 wrote:This wagon growing on S_S is sus AF. I dunno why ANYONE would want to build a wagon NOW when we have SO MUCH to wade through yet.
because people like voting and don't like waiting?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3435, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3429, MathBlade wrote:It’s just a usual thing that happens. I don’t have stats on how usual.
Meh it feels random to me.

But it's moot, because they're masons (?).
They’re not mason mason not mason 3P not 3P town not town

^^ this is not a claim of accuracy it’s my understanding of their claim
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3352, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3342, PlusJOYED wrote:I'd like to work with them, but I need them to share their wincon
peddit: so Titus, when recruiting A50, you just gained A50. A50 has 2 partners and didn't neighborize?
To clarify we (GGHI) are not neighborizers, we are unpowered besides our PT. It’s titus’ group that neighborized 1 of our members
:facepalm:

I spent the whole of D1 trying to WIFOM Scum about this very detail. Today, in the new hood, I spoke NOTHING about us having additional abilities. WHY would you out that we have no additional abilities here?? WHY?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3353, MathBlade wrote:Partially. In my experience I don’t recall just Miller masons. It’s always been Miller masons plus. Stevens Universe IIRC was town win plus one regular town alive.
Stop thinking SU and start thinking Gitsou. We're a different Town faction. You are West and we are North. SAME WIN CON. Got it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3353, MathBlade wrote:You say Gamma flipped non town aligned 3P. What makes you say 3P and not scum?
He is assuming it based on the COLOUR of the text.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3328, superbowl9 wrote:What makes you think 3P is not likely when we have a 3P scumteam???? None of us are masons. We use masons because it is an easy turn of phrase that has now because confusing. We are 3P with town’s wincon. Titus I can’t speak for but I highly doubt they are masons
is this a slip or am i crazy?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3439, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3353, MathBlade wrote:Partially. In my experience I don’t recall just Miller masons. It’s always been Miller masons plus. Stevens Universe IIRC was town win plus one regular town alive.
Stop thinking SU and start thinking Gitsou. We're a different Town faction. You are West and we are North. SAME WIN CON. Got it?
I think so. Just this game. It hurts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3389, PlusJOYED wrote:A50
is shelly the third intern?
Don't ask. Don't tell. Our third will out sometime today for sure. That's all I can say for now.

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

wish shelly was here and explicit about if anything happened to her last night

Peddit why are you hiding them I don't understand.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

I think my action on shelly didn't go through but only she knows for sure. I need a harf confirmation or deconfirmation
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3444, PlusJOYED wrote:wish shelly was here and explicit about if anything happened to her last night

She did a big outdated wall and said be back later.

Useless imho
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:22 pm

In post 3445, PlusJOYED wrote:I need a harf confirmation
I need a harf confirmation too, honestly.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3444, PlusJOYED wrote:wish shelly was here and explicit about if anything happened to her last night

Because that's how Masons work (MASONS, by any other name)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Plus: I only claimed because I had a purpose. Superbowl wasn't supposed to, but he spoke too fast when he saw I claimed, and thought I outed them too.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”