Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3495, April Ludgate wrote:You guys are 3rd party claiming, we can go after you all we want.
but if you are town you shouldn't be. When we lynched the rest of the kings army and the game is still ongoing then we can talk about lynching between our groups but if a50 is telling the truth then it won't.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3501, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3495, April Ludgate wrote:You guys are 3rd party claiming, we can go after you all we want.
but if you are town you shouldn't be. When we lynched the rest of the kings army and the game is still ongoing then we can talk about lynching between our groups but if a50 is telling the truth then it won't.
I like the COMPLETE about face from yesterday :lol:
Also L-word reminder
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3500, superbowl9 wrote:On another note can we elim DDL
I won't mind that if it becomes a thing.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, not really. I'm pretty sure that I made a post yesterday about not eliminating you guys. I realize that you are sore but get over it guy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3203, MathBlade wrote:However 6 masons I just have a hard time seeing approved
there are not 6 masons. There are 2 3p groups that are confirmed to themselves but not each other. In my personal opinion its kinda iffy design to make a 3p that wins exclusively with town is a bit silly but whatever.

I feel like you and april and whomever pushing us has a good chance of being scum b/c hunting 3p is a pro-scum move.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: MainVC uncolored because mobile
In post 1210, schadd_ wrote:
air cannot be "Cold" or "Hot" or even "Neutral Temperature"

vote count 1.3

Gamma Emerald (8):
Almost50, Ban Hydras, Nero Cain, Pickaxe Pete, Menalque, Titus, superbowl9, NorwegianboyEE
Ban Hydras (3):
PlusJOYED, DiamondSentinel, Christøpher
jjh927 (2):
samantha97, Bell
Menalque (2):
jjh927, Gamma Emerald
PlusJOYED (1):
TheGoldenParadox
Tayl0r Swift (1):
DrDolittle
Almost50 (1):
Vecna
TheGoldenParadox (1):
Morning Mage
Bell (1):
mastina
April Ludgate (1):
EchoVision
DiamondSentinel (1):
Tayl0r Swift

not voting (1):
April Ludgate,

with 23 alive, it takes 12 to Execute someones Ass. day 1 ends october 24th at 13:30 central US time; in (expired on 2020-10-24 13:30:00)

mod notes
  • : i have not provided information about how roles were assigned this game. there have been past games in the series (such as the first one) where mafia were given a role and forced to assign it to a member of the town
[/area]

So let’s start from here with what we know:

Gamma flipped Army. Assuming army scum. That’s the assumption I was working under last night. Combined with the cop Army is probably scum. Without this assumption is VCA useless as we don’t have a useful flip.

For the purposes of this “NT” is anything not town. This also will assume alignment claims other than town are honest.

Almost50 is 3P claim
Ban Hydras was town.
Nero is a 3P claim because Titus says so if I follow
Menalque was town.
Titus is claimed 3P.
Superbowl is claimed 3P
Norwegian is not Army.

This means the only possible army player on that wagon is Pickaxe Pete.

However this does also match the wagonomics I had earlier that NT were likely the main driver. It was just not the same alignment as gamma.

Ban all hydras has at most three people on it. Assume for a moment Army has a minimum of four members. It’s unlikely they all stack on a “counter wagon”. Therefore by necessity scum would be scattered.

Ban hydras dying also doesn’t make sense as a scum kill because this relies on the idea hydras was a counter wagon.

Based on what I have limited read day one Menal makes more sense as a vig shot because they seemed scummy to me. I took a brief look at their iso last night and their confidence of not dying is weird.

When I was reading Ban All Hydras they seemed a lot more a joking account and blending in and didn’t really follow what was going on with their wagon.

The main question is why the 3Ps gathered on Gamma and why Mastina hopped on later and who moved and why.

This was pretty much a done deal by this point from the thread vibe.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1521, Nero Cain wrote:im counting a50 and SB. Even if they do win with the town I feel like anything that's not TOWN is scum. There are those that say that a 3p that can win with town aren't scum but I don't really buy into that philosophy.
In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:my thoughts on 3p always being scum despite being able to win with town are consistent throughout my time on site.
In post 1971, Nero Cain wrote:imagine thinking that a claimed 3p is town.
In post 1974, Nero Cain wrote:superbowl and a50 but they win with the town and ONLY the town, they promise.
Queue your claim:
In post 3505, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like you and april and whomever pushing us has a good chance of being scum b/c hunting 3p is a pro-scum move.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3506, MathBlade wrote:The main question is why the 3Ps gathered on Gamma and why Mastina hopped on later and who moved and why.
Why is this even a question?

If I believe both of our groups are against scum. So if we are against them why doesn't it make sense that we'd vote them?

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3506, MathBlade wrote:The main question is why the 3Ps gathered on Gamma and why Mastina hopped on later and who moved and why.
Because we are town and Gamma was scummy
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Great minds think alike nero
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3480, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3076, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what are the odds A50 is a cult leader?
what are the odds that you are scum?
100%

but without the 10.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

thats not nice
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

anyhow im not red so
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: followupVC not colored mobile
In post 1759, schadd_ wrote:
breaking a bone is basically nothing

vote count 1.4

Gamma Emerald (8):
Ban Hydras, Pickaxe Pete, Menalque, Titus, superbowl9, NorwegianboyEE, mastina, Morning Mage
Ban Hydras (6):
PlusJOYED, DiamondSentinel, Christøpher, Nero Cain, samantha97, Gamma Emerald
NorwegianboyEE (3):
Almost50, DrDolittle, TheGoldenParadox
Menalque (1):
jjh927
Almost50 (1):
Vecna
April Ludgate (1):
EchoVision
DiamondSentinel (1):
Tayl0r Swift

not voting (2):
April Ludgate, Bell

with 23 alive, it takes 12 to Execute someones Ass. day 1 ends october 24th at 13:30 central US time; in (expired on 2020-10-24 13:30:00)

mod notes
  • Christøpher has requested replacement
  • : good
[/area]

Almost50 a 3P leaves
Nero leaves

Mastina and Morning Mage enter the wagon.

This leaves Morning Mage and Pickaxe Pete as only potential army on the wagon.

On the Ban all hydras wagon added Nero Sam and GE
Nero is 3P who floated between the wagons
GE was voting the biggest wagon other than himself.

So we’re left with Plus DS Christopher (who I think is Chemist) and Samantha (scully I think)

Rule of three says there’s likely a scum somewhere in this list.

However again none of these were really pushing the wagons iirc (please correct me if I am wrong)
Based on tone this didn’t seem like a scum driven wagon either.

So this game seems to be driven by NT players.

This jives with my 2-8 out of no where scum bus just it was NT.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3494, April Ludgate wrote:Yeah, but you were mocking a mock post, so it just made you come off like you weren’t mocking to them
so youre saying your massclaim suggestion was sarcastic?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3508, Nero Cain wrote:
Why is this even a question?

If I believe both of our groups are against scum. So if we are against them why doesn't it make sense that we'd vote them?
I am saying you’re 3P. I understand the claim. I just am not sure I buy it. If you’re 3P aligned with town building the town should be your goal. I am just really suspicious that a majority of the 3P claims were on the wagon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3501, Nero Cain wrote:
I disagree, it just let’s you 3 non townies run the game. I’m not high key pushing for your fade or anything, but i do believe you guys should be harnessed.

A50 doesn’t know your alignment, so that doesn’t hold weight.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3515, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3494, April Ludgate wrote:Yeah, but you were mocking a mock post, so it just made you come off like you weren’t mocking to them
so youre saying your massclaim suggestion was sarcastic?
Yes, but had people started claiming, I’d have been okay with it, kinda thing.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mathblade, You're running yourself ragged trying to avoid the conclusion scum were shopping for a counterwagon and failed.

Logically, gamma could not have been a planned bus because only Pickaxe Pete could be early army on the wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 3499, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3496, Almost50 wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about. I said explicitly that for all practical purposes we count as TOWN for the win cons of both Town and Scum.. so assuming you're town and your win con is to eliminate all threats to town my win is your win and vice versa, unless YOUR win con also states there has to be at least one "explicitly town" player alive.
I didn't check the town wincon before posting that because I am a lazy-ass. We are on the same page now.
scumslip
VOTE: something_smart y'all

"i didn't check the TOWN wincon" as opposed to "i didn't check MY wincon"
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

if you were scum in multiball with a neighborize ability (but maybe no factional kill), and you found out there was another group the same size as you claiming not to be a part of the town, would you neighborize them to investigate and see if you were both scum?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3519, Titus wrote:@Mathblade, You're running yourself ragged trying to avoid the conclusion scum were shopping for a counterwagon and failed.

Logically, gamma could not have been a planned bus because only Pickaxe Pete could be early army on the wagon.
If you read my post carefully I agree, planned bus was impossible based on claims. However I don’t see the evidence of a scum aiming for a counter wagon. I looked at the people on the wagon and a majority of the scum would have to be on Ban All Hydras.

I just don’t see that as viable based on my read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: SS

I don't think he's town per se but I don't want him accidentally eliminated before we solve Shelly.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This reads as scum were inactive /useless at the time of the gamma wagon. Not a counter wagon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”