Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she could be but im sitting on DS
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3697, Titus wrote:@@SS, Who is scum? I don't care about this slip argument.
No idea. I've been in this game for effectively twelve hours.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 3687, Titus wrote:Hardly, the resistance to townfirm shelly is a tell in a way. No one highlighted these problems before. Now that the results are in, there's a flaw with the process. That's telling.
+1

some masons are probably the "scum"

math is solvy and is evaluating me in a more objective way than TGP and SS who are just binning me away
if y'all hate my vote aorn im willing to compromise in TGP SS
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3702, shellyc wrote:SS who [is] just binning me away
I'm what now?

I don't recall ever sharing a read on you.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3699, MathBlade wrote:Pretty sure that’s spelled sucker. It may be truthful but could be manipulation when he knows he is gonna die. It can’t be taken at face value.
ok, but he s mod confirmed a different group so you think there are 3 third party groups here? One of our groups are lying?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3700, Nero Cain wrote:she could be but im sitting on DS
Yeah, I am not really a fan of DS!scum. Just because I could be wrong though, why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3702, shellyc wrote:
In post 3687, Titus wrote:Hardly, the resistance to townfirm shelly is a tell in a way. No one highlighted these problems before. Now that the results are in, there's a flaw with the process. That's telling.
+1

some masons are probably the "scum"

math is solvy and is evaluating me in a more objective way than TGP and SS who are just binning me away
if y'all hate my vote aorn im willing to compromise in TGP SS
Remind me who you're voting?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 3643, Something_Smart wrote:It's not even 50/50. If she's scum and got something and she knows you're either loyal or disloyal, then obviously she knows you're disloyal and should claim she didn't get anything.
= mechanically I am more likely to be scum

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3698, Titus wrote:
In post 3695, Nero Cain wrote:meanwhile, while you all argue Nero is vote parked on scum.
Why is Taylor scum? I want her to be scum but my scumhunting is leading me a different way.
i want taylor to be scum too!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh I just think his "Nero is annoying me" after getting more or less called out is a scum reaction to getting suspected.

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 3707, shellyc wrote:
In post 3643, Something_Smart wrote:It's not even 50/50. If she's scum and got something and she knows you're either loyal or disloyal, then obviously she knows you're disloyal and should claim she didn't get anything.
= mechanically I am more likely to be scum
uh no we're saying mechanically this entire exercise is completely nai
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

I think I need to sleep on things. It's been a busy day. I think this will start to gel tomorrow when I relook at the data again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3704, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3699, MathBlade wrote:Pretty sure that’s spelled sucker. It may be truthful but could be manipulation when he knows he is gonna die. It can’t be taken at face value.
ok, but he s mod confirmed a different group so you think there are 3 third party groups here? One of our groups are lying?
Army = 3P or group scum
Titus hood = 3P
A50 hood = 3P

If Army is 3P but has more members (made up for by public cop there)
Then it’s round and round and we gotta nuke 3P.

If Army is group scum then that’s 5 v 6 conf town and one person has a one shot alien. When one known 3P has a neighborizer. Does anyone see an issue?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by shellyc »

TS just townpings, theres nothing in there that makes me scumdar go off and overall I think tone is more proactive than scum!them

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think we gotta eliminate army no matter what but with how there’s a disloyal check and an ascetic and how this is shaking out merry go round seems viable.

I just wish I could see the exact wording of the win cons to know it but copy paste is illegal.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you know we have to eliminate army? I mean we do and thats what my argument has been today that we should be eliminating army b/c my faction isn't a threat to town and if a50 is telling the truth neither is his but why is army the one you think we have to eliminate?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3715, Nero Cain wrote:how do you know we have to eliminate army? I mean we do and thats what my argument has been today that we should be eliminating army b/c my faction isn't a threat to town and if a50 is telling the truth neither is his but why is army the one you think we have to eliminate?
Because of the public cop check and that gamma made an effort to wifom at all.

If army could win with town it wouldn’t be gamma’s scum meta.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

solid reasoning but you just said to not take Gamma at face value so?????

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ugh but Gamma could have not known how to play it and slipped back into his scum meta.

@schadd: Is that all we get for flips?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3717, Nero Cain wrote:solid reasoning but you just said to not take Gamma at face value so?????
Not to take him at face value after being caught.

Before being caught (ie it’s his scum meta per Mastina) is before being caught.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 3696, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3639, PlusJOYED wrote:my full role is odd night disloyal alignment cop inventor.
on odd nights i can target someone. if they aren't town they become a cop
this makes a lot of sense with the "town but not town" mason. I wish they would have revealed this day 1 but whatevs.

This role and 6 masons, wtf, no.

Also, if Shelly is scum here who received the cop invention, they would know not to say it.

You and I should target the same player.
agree with this and agree tp should be on me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I want Titus to neighborize someone they townread so the win con is public.

I don’t trust A50 that Titus is town serving if it’s merry go round.

Titus could easily just be Army 3P who bussed gamma or is the 3P she claims but is scorched earth and A50 is scorched earth so they agree to lie. This one is not very likely but possible.

This not knowing the wincons is driving me nuts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 3721, MathBlade wrote:I want Titus to neighborize someone they townread so the win con is public.
i volunteer

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Of the two gun to my head I trust A50’s 3P claim more than Titus’s but it’s still sketchy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by shellyc »

just hoods sound cool and i wanna try being in one and I'll not lurk so yeah

plus there is no guarantee of tp, but with the not mason theory it sounds plausible
im in not masons camp btw

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”