Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and this is definitely drunk Titus who feels really alone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1899, Glitch wrote:
In post 1891, Titus wrote:active, influential Nos
Where are the words to express how inaccurate this statement is?
Nos has supported me through this game so why wouldn't I support him. I support those who make me better in this game. He's the only slot that would even remotely engage my Mara read.

I literally feel alone there despite his prod dodging and beetlejuicing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Titus »

If Nos has agency captured me, fuck him. If you guys can towncase Mara, I'll vote Nos and suppose I am the town dumbass.

Given Taylor lived, I don't think I fill that role. I think she does.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Nos, if you're town here, you need to get your ass into this thread asap.

I don't like lurking from Mara. I equally don't like it from you.

Drunk!Titus's dream scenario is you two voting each other. We'll get a scum flip high odds scum will bus then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Nos you have to take some initative. Right now it's not enough for you to sheep me. You're a scumhunting God. Prove it. Get me a VCA scumflip so I can get more reliability in my VCA beyond Taylor town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod: Is Nos still being replaced?

I came on to see how much time until Nos is prodded and saw this. PMing you as well. Is he bring prodded or replaced?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Someone else come on please?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Please come on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

My bac is probably a .2. I can't keep secrets.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hugs. Go to sleep.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

It's only before 7pm. I shouldn't sleep. Give me a few drunk hours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1900, Titus wrote:Oh and this is definitely drunk Titus who feels really alone.
im here drunk titus! lets figure this out.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1908, Titus wrote:My bac is probably a .2. I can't keep secrets.
who do you think has the most scum equity with each of marashu an nos?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Glitch »

Titus are you a happy drunk or an angry drunk or a something else drunk?

I'm a crazy happy drunk and lose all filters. Cheers
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Marashu »

Ok, spent the evening doing the work and going over D3. Posting my notes now.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Marashu »

Titus' behavior pattern on D3 for Noraa vs. Pete wagon was pretty bad. This is what she said: "I am not switching to Noraa while Nos is in danger." She was voting town!Pete at the time. With regards to the Noraa vs. Pete wagon itself, Titus said "Objectively, I should just tie the wagons since I am unsure by play." She didn't care who was eliminated, as long as it wasn't Nos. In , Glitch votes for Nos. , which comes right after, is Titus coming in with "Glitch you give me sads."

For somebody who declared she could equally vote Noraa or Pete to save Nos, I notice in her ISO that she challenges and criticizes Noraa a lot. Titus said of Nos, rather egocentrically, that "He's being suspected because he is the biggest town willing to work with me." She talks a lot about Noraa. So I went to check how many mentions of Pete there were in her ISO. Result: not a lot! Early in the game, she said: "Not touching the Pickaxe Pete wagon based on who got on." I guess she changed her mind later because she was herself on the Pete wagon for the elimination. Titus said at one point: "It's another wagon that gained steam based on town." She calls Pete town. Put a pin in that. In her post she answered "Because I am voting a different scum. Second, I am not 100% sure. I am extrapolating based on how easy his wagon took. It could be that Taylor is scum and the wagon on me which morphed into Pickaxe Pete could be scum. Of course that means Fidget would be less likely to be scum due to the neighbor rules in VCA." Titus full on calls Pete town, he could be town because his wagon was fast (excluding any possibility that he was objectively scummy) and yet she consistently hints that Pete could be scum, too. Then when it comes time to save her precious Nos... off with your head, Pete! Titus had several different opinions of Pete at the same time for big parts of the game. And wants to save Nos, and guns blazing for me.

And the thing that really gets me about this, I'm not feeling any paranoia from Titus. Town!Titus would stop and ask why Nos was engaging with her the way he was(which seems to be the main reason for the TR, that he's agreeing with her).
In post 1854, Titus wrote:In practice, I'll townread for today anyone willing to vote Mara with me.
This is a big yikes. It's like she doesn't need to worry about later days.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Marashu »

I'm trying to get a handle on a read of the Nos slot, but it has too few readable posts. Examples: "content could do more but i am always obvtown" "send me in there then" "put ur money where ur mouth is" "conf town >:)" "someone didnt listen to folklore" "in a galaxy far, far, away" "huh" ":(" Maybe someone more experienced can get a read on that, but it's way beyond what I can do. Which begs the question: Where is Titus' confidence with this slot coming from?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Marashu »

Regarding DGB, at some point Town!Pete had 5 votes and looked like a sure elimination. DGB was voting Pete, but she kept harping that Noraa is scum. Eventually, seven hours from the deadline, she coaxes Glitch for voting Noraa (who is also his scum read) and of course Pete votes Noraa for selfish reasons. If she was scum she could have just stood back and let the Pete elim happen because it was going to happen anyway. Titus was around, but wouldn't switch, and Gypyx flew in and hammered. There is no motivation for scum trying to whip up excitement for a counterwagon to town. It could have succeeded, so it's not like there was no chance of it happening.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Marashu »

Glitch also pushed for a last minute counter wagon to town. It was coming from a sincere place because since he entered the game, Glitch zoned in to Noraa as possible scum. I still have no clue what was happening with Eddie on D2, but I'm pretty sure I was tunneling that slot. I see now that he made numerous valid and convincing posts expressing this opinion, so he's pretty solid on it. For a short time, Glitch even voted for Titus' pet Nos. His frustration at the start of D4 felt genuine - there really was nothing (except the time stamp) to indicate that N3 was going to be extra long. I feel that he managed to redeem the EddieFenix slot.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Marashu »

Tayl0r cast a vote for town!Pete and disappeared so I can't town read her like I town read some others at the end of last day. It's funny, Tayl0r says:"i dont know why its so hard to get people to vote titus and its spooking me" while Titus is lamenting that no one is voting scum, and scum is lurking letting the town rip each other. You know who was lurking and Titus is defending? Nosferatu. Tayl0r's ISO has a lot of questions and at some point she says: "my solve is {nos, titus, glitch}" I'm almost certain that if both Nosferatu and Glitch are scum, it would be very unusual for Tayl0r if she was scum, to distance from two scumbuddies at once like this. Tayl0r is also pushing very hard on Titus and she even started the D3 trying to drum up a wagon on Titus. Tayl0r is correct in pointing out that: "titus is in favor of pushing one particular lurker today, but not all of them. titus didnt join me in pushing a different lurker earlier. titus is not explaining what makes one lurker worthy of a vote while another Tayl0r also said: "youre defending nos without content. no one is saying "marashu is obvtown". we are just asking you to explain how you can say "nos is obvtown" when nos looks to me exactly like marashu does." It is a very important point since later in the game, Titus does just that by selectively going after me and protecting Nosferatu. Some people will argue that scum will distance. But in this game where we have not eliminated any scum, this assumption is upside down and I am more interested to see who protected who, and Titus deftly and definitively protected Nosferatu.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Marashu »

I'm in an interesting position with Gypyx - we've played twice before, but both times I was scum and he was town. His attempt to figure out the mechanics and also make sure that things are clear is making me think of how he approached our last game together, where he proposed a mechanical solve for the game. This comment to Noraa stands out: "Yes I know that you suck at looking town, but even while knowing that, i'm suspicious of your playstyle rn" He is quick to attribute Noraa scumminess to playstyle issues, I can easily imagine soft hearted scum not wanting to go after Noraa. I don't think scum!Gypyx hammers town!Pete with only a few hours left before deadline. Gypyx also noticed this about Titus: "Where have peoples been scumreading nos for working with you??? I don't think you have gone in detail about the scuminess of marashu, i definetly don't see what's screaming scum in his posts on my own And nosferatu doesn't qualify a lurker who's defended withtout content?" Titus never really gave a satisfactory answer for that. And between his attempt at a Vecna wagon and an attempt at a Nos wagon, I have to give him credit for trying to eliminate scummy players based on solid reasoning.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Marashu »

So right now I'm in a position where I have too much town, so I'm wrong somewhere, and my gut's still telling me Glitch, but it's late, and I'm tired of looking at the screen, and I don't know if I'm still just tunneling this slot.

@Gypyx - do you think Titus and Glitch would be SvS at this stage in the game?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1920, Marashu wrote:His attempt to figure out the mechanics and also make sure that things are clear is making me think of how he approached our last game together, where he proposed a mechanical solve for the game
Huh, i don't recall that game you mention, which one was it?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1921, Marashu wrote:So right now I'm in a position where I have too much town, so I'm wrong somewhere, and my gut's still telling me Glitch, but it's late, and I'm tired of looking at the screen, and I don't know if I'm still just tunneling this slot.

I'm pretty sure that titus engaged in theater somewhere yes, the question is if it's you or Glitch fmpov
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1923, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1921, Marashu wrote:So right now I'm in a position where I have too much town, so I'm wrong somewhere, and my gut's still telling me Glitch, but it's late, and I'm tired of looking at the screen, and I don't know if I'm still just tunneling this slot.

I'm pretty sure that titus engaged in theater somewhere yes, the question is if it's you or Glitch fmpov
this implies that you think titus is scum. talk to me about your titus scumread?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”