he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by schadd_ »

fire is definitionally wet

Day 3 Starts!

today, Almost50 will choose the execution singlehandedly. any VOTE: tag he uses will end the day with that person's execution. the remaining 17 players will vote on someone to provide a 1-shot bulletproof ability (voting as normal). this will be decided only by deadline majority and cannot cause the day to end.

vote count 3.0

not voting (17):
shellyc, Chemist1422, Bell, mastina, Nero Cain, MathBlade, Morning Mage, superbowl9, Tayl0r Swift, jjh927, Titus, NorwegianboyEE, Pickaxe Pete, DiamondSentinel, Something_Smart, DrDolittle, TheGoldenParadox

18 are alive; 1-shot Bulletproof is given to someones Ass at the end of the day. day 3 starts now and ends november 5th at 02:15 central US time; in (expired on 2020-11-05 02:15:00)

mod notes
  • thread unlocked
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: shaft.ed

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

A50, did you know this was going to happen?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: norway
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Bell »

:neutral:
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Norwegianboyeee
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Bell »

Not to be super wifom but would jjh show up on that list if he was aesthetic?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c the cop isn't targeting HIM directly is my guess.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

think of like a sensor, I don't think an ascetic is going to be immune to a sensor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda feel like pete is town and jjh being a lurker is....eh....DDL is prob scum from that list.

I hope that a50 uses his power to kill someone else that could be scum b/c a DDL lynch is going to be very easy as opposed to killing Math or SS which would be tough as fuck.

nominate: mathblade

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by shellyc »

hurt placeholder votes anyone?

hot take all three are scum

VOTE: Norway
HURT: DDL
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shelly, do u bus as scum?

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by shellyc »

oh and mastina MUST explain april flipping green ASAP

or if nero can explain i'd like you to do it. now.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 4411, Nero Cain wrote:shelly, do u bus as scum?
im capable of both bussing/not bussing, but usually i prefer distancing/bussing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so you only have 1 scum read outside of ddl, jjh and pp or?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mastina

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mastina

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Titus »

I feel like today is a blessing to helping sort MathBlade. There's going to be no 3p execution and he'll have to give reads on the pool. If he doesn't, off with his head.

I disagree with Nero on the reads. I would lynch Pere first, then jjh927 then DDL.

mastina was wrong. It happens.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

Spoiler: Math Message
Dear Mathblade,

The six of us have been talking remotely about you and what to do about you. The general consensus is that we don't know if you're scum, but we have no problem executing you. The only exceptions are the one or two people who flat out scumread you.

That being said, as of now, you are not the main priority for an execution. We really need to hit scum today. Another lynch fueled partially by personal biases hitting town helps no one.

Therefore, we decided to write you a note to tell you what you can do to improve the general health of the game, increase your chance of survival and ultimately increase your influence in future games. This boils down to three things: limiting your post volume, listening more to others, and actually hunting army instead of just strictly opposing us.

The first two items go hand in hand. Responding to everything makes it much harder to respond to what needed to be responded to. For instance, shelly posted a content wall that completely missed her need to respond to the question about if she was visited. This means town shelly can't keep up with the developments or scum shelly needed cover to get her response together. There's no way to know if the response is scummy. Running most gambits is impossible at the rate the game goes. To that end, I suggest you limit yourself to thirty posts a real life day.

This limitation also hopefully helps you listen more. Even if you think we're a massive scum cabal, direct, spammy opposition doesn't help. It demotivates people from changing their minds on a lynch. Maybe someone stands up to mastina if we all weren't so exhausted from dealing/reading your posts repeating the same thing. Instead, documenting our allegedly evil ways in a post per day might get more interaction.

The last thing you need to do is show you're hunting army outside of us. We've tried to engage you on this. You have said you can't discuss your reads based on "reasons". This feels more spiteful than actually scummy. We're giving you a chance to prove that right and that you have reads. Titus found it icky that you defended chemist without a townread there. We look forward to actually discussing reads with you, in a less spammy manner. That hopefully will let us sort each other.

When you take the time to listen rather than talk, objectives and then alignment get revealed.

Good luck,

The group of 6
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MASTINA!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Titus »

HURT: Pickaxe Pete
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 4417, Titus wrote:I disagree with Nero on the reads. I would lynch Pere first, then jjh927 then DDL.
im DDL > pete > jjh

my hot take is that all three are scum
DDL is straight out playing like large 229
jjh is lurking
im sorta sheeping titus on pete + pete iso is reeeeally icky with little-to-no proactivity

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by shellyc »

titus who did you neighbourise yesterday

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Titus »

We neighborized NorwegianboyEE.

We're also responsible for the A50 being king today. I only mention it because our ability blocks all kills on the target and we're missing a kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, DDL is prob gonna have a similar playstyle regardless of alignment but I think he could easily flip scum.

jjh lurking is meh, a coin flip. I agree with whomever said that JJH was active us as fuck in previous games but I've also played with him and tunneled the fuck out of his for being a lurksack. Could he be a scum ascetic or scum that fake claimed ascetic to scare off cops from investigating him and maybe?

PP doesn't seem all that different from 229 to me so I'm not sure why you think he is different.

I hold the (prob) unpopular theory that a DDL flip is a waste of our action and that your "they are all scum!" is incredibly lazy.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Bell »

I do not like the council of 6 because I am not on the council of 6.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”