Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4402, Something_Smart wrote:A50, did you know this was going to happen?
Yes, I did.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:21 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Also, someone says that DDL is mechanically town? Why is this? Please explain this to me.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4406, Bell wrote:Not to be super wifom but would jjh show up on that list if he was aesthetic?
What's the connection?

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:24 am

The connection is that if this is a targeted ability (which it might be), then it fails on jjh because they are untargetable by non-killing abilities.

You know, like ascetic works.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4420, shellyc wrote:im DDL > pete > jjh

my hot take is that all three are scum
If all are scum then why do you even have a preference. and why the LHF of the 3? (DDL is the easiest to WAGON of all 3, regardless of anyone's alignment).

IF all 3 are Scum, we should do jjh. The one hardest to wagon and the one that cannot be investigated.

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:31 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 4597, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4596, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4593, Almost50 wrote:But what does that hint to you?? Anyone? I'll keep my answer to myself for the meantime and let you all respond first. I want to see who thinks what, please.
i'd think it means that they have some reliable way to figure out PRs and believe they can know the identity of another PR by tomorrow night.
Yeah it’s shit like this I would want to wagon.

It seems “TMI”.

What this normally would be IMO is a struggling newbie scum team that doesn’t understand NAR.
what scumteam in this PL doesn't understand NAR? what?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4422, Titus wrote:I only mention it because our ability blocks all kills on the target and we're missing a kill.
Pants, sister! :lol:

I was hoping to wait and see if someone asks if I'm BP or something.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4605, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4597, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4596, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4593, Almost50 wrote:But what does that hint to you?? Anyone? I'll keep my answer to myself for the meantime and let you all respond first. I want to see who thinks what, please.
i'd think it means that they have some reliable way to figure out PRs and believe they can know the identity of another PR by tomorrow night.
Yeah it’s shit like this I would want to wagon.

It seems “TMI”.

What this normally would be IMO is a struggling newbie scum team that doesn’t understand NAR.
what scumteam in this PL doesn't understand NAR? what?
A majority of the lurkers I either haven’t met or have imho bad kill choices. If you know more about these lurkers feel free to expand on it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4605, TheGoldenParadox wrote:what scumteam in this PL doesn't understand NAR? what?
Sorry. Going out of my way to respond to this:

What Scum team shoots a player that hands out Cop shots to be used a whole phase later, one phase earlier than they can hand it out??

To those of you who can't keep up: Plus could only hand out Cop shots on Odd Nights. Those shots could only be used the night after, but that's not even the issue. These Cop shots could only be handed to SCUM as Plus was DISLOYAL, and he was outed as such meaning Scum can safely claim they received nothing and will know that also Town will not receive it.

So, the kill is absurd and does NOT actually advance Scum's win con in any way, shape or from (aside from it being on a confirmed townie. which also Norwee is). ANYONE would have been a better killing target (at least they would have had a chance to hit an unouted PR).

But there IS a simple explanation for that kill on my mind, so keep on discussing what that might be. Ask yourselves this:"If I was Scum, why would I kill Plus over
literally
anyone else?)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4608, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4605, TheGoldenParadox wrote:what scumteam in this PL doesn't understand NAR? what?
Sorry. Going out of my way to respond to this:

What Scum team shoots a player that hands out Cop shots to be used a whole phase later, one phase earlier than they can hand it out??

To those of you who can't keep up: Plus could only hand out Cop shots on Odd Nights. Those shots could only be used the night after, but that's not even the issue. These Cop shots could only be handed to SCUM as Plus was DISLOYAL, and he was outed as such meaning Scum can safely claim they received nothing and will know that also Town will not receive it.

So, the kill is absurd and does NOT actually advance Scum's win con in any way, shape or from (aside from it being on a confirmed townie. which also Norwee is). ANYONE would have been a better killing target (at least they would have had a chance to hit an unouted PR).

But there IS a simple explanation for that kill on my mind, so keep on discussing what that might be. Ask yourselves this:"If I was Scum, why would I kill Plus over
literally
anyone else?)
I think you missed something above that is big, but I don’t want to ruin your test/idea Mr. King. Remind me when it’s done so you get what you need.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4429, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i was so confused to see the flashwagon on norway. but then i went and read the daystart message. VOTE: norwee
HURT: ddl
Do you have something to tell me? Like, something odd or even bizarre from your perspective?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4599, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. Allow me to play devil's advocate (although to an extent I believe this).

Why are we giving norway the 1 shot BP? No offense to them, but they aren't exactly doing a lot. I suspect they aren't the first pick by scum to be killed. It'll be a shame to go to El-Lo with a 50/50 for them, but like, that's what it usually is anyways.
This doesn’t seem like the type of post scum would make.
Either way, do you have a preference for who you’d want to have the 1-shot BP?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4430, shellyc wrote:scum might not even have a nightkill (cult or redirection????) and there's an SK
Very good. FANTASTIC.

Now explain 2 kills on N1 to the class.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4431, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3207, schadd_ wrote:there are no cults or alignment changes
:shifty:
I mean
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:there is no redirection. if you can think of something similar to redirection, it's probably not in this.
But let the girl speak her mind, bro.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4433, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4401, schadd_ wrote:
today, Almost50 will choose the execution singlehandedly.
Hide yo wife, hide yo kids.
Nah. I ain't interested in them kids. :twisted:

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let’s be honest here, if i wasn’t mod confirmed not scum you would have already shot me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

Cool TGP is still town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:00 am

In post 4611, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4599, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. Allow me to play devil's advocate (although to an extent I believe this).

Why are we giving norway the 1 shot BP? No offense to them, but they aren't exactly doing a lot. I suspect they aren't the first pick by scum to be killed. It'll be a shame to go to El-Lo with a 50/50 for them, but like, that's what it usually is anyways.
This doesn’t seem like the type of post scum would make.
Either way, do you have a preference for who you’d want to have the 1-shot BP?
I had hoped that this would be decided today because at this point I don't have a clear enough read.
“Why was I chosen?'
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4422, Titus wrote:We neighborized NorwegianboyEE.

We're also responsible for the A50 being king today. I only mention it because our ability blocks all kills on the target and we're missing a kill.
The missing kill is a vig kill though, right? Aren't you guys informed that it's singleball?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:06 am

In post 4449, shellyc wrote:mastina hood is town
They're really really not?

They're obviously a 3p group that has to manipulate the game in some way in order to win.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:08 am

In post 4495, shellyc wrote:bell you're alt right
Oof, low blow.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:10 am

In post 4498, mastina wrote:Do you think that, with a scum 1x alien and a town Odd-night Disloyal Alignment Cop Inventor, that schadd_ in addition to the 1x alien gives scum an ascetic to further limit the number of possible guilties?
Why are people who willingly joined a schadd MBOS game trying to outguess the mod??

I don't get it. You can't do this crap here.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Bell »

Extremely, i was very offended.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4454, Nero Cain wrote:can someone pls shoot mastina, kthxbi
:lol: I'll do it.. when you hand me that Vig shot as well. :P

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:12 am

In post 4513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game should be a win if we just don't paranoia eliminate any of the hood members and just go for the scummy outsiders.
[c i t a t i o n n e e d e d]

I would definitely like it a lot better if the hood members told us what their real wincon was.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”