Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4673, DrDolittle wrote:Instead you're just doing the small brained play on shoving me down. Like those tho are saying 3p is town and should never be executing are like communist apologists.
What are your reads?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4672, DrDolittle wrote:Its amazing you guys are not focusing on the mechanical inconsistency that April detected motion from titus and madrina says he can't.
Thank you. Finally a reason for my paranoia.
The reason I did not read it is because I am tired and miserable.

Sorry for shit posting. I haven't slept much the past week. :(
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4672, DrDolittle wrote:Its amazing you guys are not focusing on the mechanical inconsistency that April detected motion from titus and madrina says he can't.
I already am.
Just pointing out every little thing doesn’t help in the grand scheme of things.

Everyone knows what my stance is.

Right now things seem impossible/weird to me. But maybe if Titus isn’t joshing me and I actually get an invite into the hood it will make sense.

Pedit:

I can discuss questions I am asked like you asked me.

I just can’t do
X>Y>Z down a list

Because that gives too much to scum.

And I can definitely understand that. I guess scientific doubt and experimentation are in my future until you get that clear you’re looking for.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:03 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Math blade if you think that a clear contradiction is just a 'little thing' you're a truly awful player
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:04 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4578, MathBlade wrote:The fact Morning Mage outed themselves instead of the hood telling you to lie and be the third was also incredibly incredibly bad. If you can read between by lines here EE.
FTR you wouldve flipped your shit if we did this
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4679, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 4578, MathBlade wrote:The fact Morning Mage outed themselves instead of the hood telling you to lie and be the third was also incredibly incredibly bad. If you can read between by lines here EE.
FTR you wouldve flipped your shit if we did this
Ftr no. I told your hood to lie yesterday. Why would I be mad if you started in such a blatant way?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:07 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4596, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4593, Almost50 wrote:But what does that hint to you?? Anyone? I'll keep my answer to myself for the meantime and let you all respond first. I want to see who thinks what, please.
i'd think it means that they have some reliable way to figure out PRs and believe they can know the identity of another PR by tomorrow night.
Bruh im glad yall think this way :lol:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4678, DrDolittle wrote:Math blade if you think that a clear contradiction is just a 'little thing' you're a truly awful player
Guess I am awfulblade then fighting against impending doom. Because I already called Mastina scum before.

I am trying to keep an open mind so mentioning this stuff doesn’t help.

Mastina is probably already kicking herself for it. If she is townsiding no reason to dogpile unless she is doing the same mistake twice.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

Superbowl9, I am confused.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:08 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4599, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. Allow me to play devil's advocate (although to an extent I believe this).

Why are we giving norway the 1 shot BP? No offense to them, but they aren't exactly doing a lot. I suspect they aren't the first pick by scum to be killed. It'll be a shame to go to El-Lo with a 50/50 for them, but like, that's what it usually is anyways.
We are basically forcing scum to doubletap norway unless they want an inno in lylo.

Oh yeah VOTE: Norway
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

Spoiler: Keep the pants on
In post 4549, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4422, Titus wrote:We neighborized NorwegianboyEE.

We're also responsible for the A50 being king today. I only mention it because our ability blocks all kills on the target and we're missing a kill.
Yes please...continue to tell scum how protectives work.
When we absolutely do not have the numbers to spare to scum double kills.

Titus you are either brain dead,scum siding, or just not planning ahead.

Wtf is going on in that hood?

I swear y’all are attempting to remove more pants unprompted because “we have 6 masons nothing can go wrong”

It doesn’t matter how many people are townfirm to you if the tanks on E, credit cards maxed, and no damn money in the bank.

Please fucking stop.

Spoiler: Take the pants off (along with panties, and preferably spread wide-open too)
In post 4552, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4438, shellyc wrote:
In post 4437, Nero Cain wrote:im ok.

DDL is prob scum yeah.
didn't you just say my DDL SR was lazy

what is this inconsistency
In post 4439, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wow i'm not going to spoil anything but that secret wincon is so COOL. And yeah that makes me trust Titus/Nero/Mastina aren't evil.
...You realize that while unlikely people can and do invent wincons to share when it suits their purpose?

I am not to that level of paranoia of that hood yet, but if something doesn’t change soon I freakin will be.

The wincons don’t flip. I don’t want to know what it is, but the more power the hood(s) claim for have, I am wondering where scum’s nukes are.

*Sigh*

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:09 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4683, Titus wrote:Superbowl9, I am confused.
Dont worry ill help everyone out once i catch up
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:10 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4604, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4420, shellyc wrote:im DDL > pete > jjh

my hot take is that all three are scum
If all are scum then why do you even have a preference. and why the LHF of the 3? (DDL is the easiest to WAGON of all 3, regardless of anyone's alignment).

IF all 3 are Scum, we should do jjh. The one hardest to wagon and the one that cannot be investigated.
YES im so glad your brain functions A50
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:11 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Superbowl9: yes I believe that schadd designed a 23p large with 5scum that may not be able to kill and a bunch of town siding 3p that gives great power roles. What a joy that is and thus norwegian boy is innocent
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4685, Almost50 wrote:
Spoiler: Keep the pants on
In post 4549, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4422, Titus wrote:We neighborized NorwegianboyEE.

We're also responsible for the A50 being king today. I only mention it because our ability blocks all kills on the target and we're missing a kill.
Yes please...continue to tell scum how protectives work.
When we absolutely do not have the numbers to spare to scum double kills.

Titus you are either brain dead,scum siding, or just not planning ahead.

Wtf is going on in that hood?

I swear y’all are attempting to remove more pants unprompted because “we have 6 masons nothing can go wrong”

It doesn’t matter how many people are townfirm to you if the tanks on E, credit cards maxed, and no damn money in the bank.

Please fucking stop.

Spoiler: Take the pants off (along with panties, and preferably spread wide-open too)
In post 4552, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4438, shellyc wrote:
In post 4437, Nero Cain wrote:im ok.

DDL is prob scum yeah.
didn't you just say my DDL SR was lazy

what is this inconsistency
In post 4439, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wow i'm not going to spoil anything but that secret wincon is so COOL. And yeah that makes me trust Titus/Nero/Mastina aren't evil.
...You realize that while unlikely people can and do invent wincons to share when it suits their purpose?

I am not to that level of paranoia of that hood yet, but if something doesn’t change soon I freakin will be.

The wincons don’t flip. I don’t want to know what it is, but the more power the hood(s) claim for have, I am wondering where scum’s nukes are.

*Sigh*
The latter doesn’t say to claim it says I am paranoid which I have been. And my issues with your setup spec as I understand it means we lose. The former says to keep your pants on. I fail to see the issue here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:13 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Ps I don't think I'm playing anything like the large normal
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4688, DrDolittle wrote:Superbowl9: yes I believe that schadd designed a 23p large with 5scum that may not be able to kill and a bunch of town siding 3p that gives great power roles. What a joy that is and thus norwegian boy is innocent
Must worship the Absolute.

** Robotic voice **

This setup is balanced and has no issues.

I do not distrust the Titus hood at all.

Must worship the absolute.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:14 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Actually that makes me scum read Shellyc and sam's slot. I'd give it 60-70
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:15 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 4684, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 4599, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. Allow me to play devil's advocate (although to an extent I believe this).

Why are we giving norway the 1 shot BP? No offense to them, but they aren't exactly doing a lot. I suspect they aren't the first pick by scum to be killed. It'll be a shame to go to El-Lo with a 50/50 for them, but like, that's what it usually is anyways.
We are basically forcing scum to doubletap norway unless they want an inno in lylo.

And that is literally what I just said they wont' care about.

El-Lo is almost always essentially a 50/50. Even if it's not a confirmed inno, it's all but.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Do you know what a motion detector is
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

Can we please lynch Pickaxe? I know I am alone but this is not scum!DDL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4693, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 4684, superbowl9 wrote:

And that is literally what I just said they wont' care about.

El-Lo is almost always essentially a 50/50. Even if it's not a confirmed inno, it's all but.
In what world does this game ever get to lylo with 6 masons and Norway?

Like that thought is comedy gold.

If this game gets to lylo we imploded so hard there should be a razzie for worst town implosion ever.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4695, Titus wrote:Can we please lynch Pickaxe? I know I am alone but this is not scum!DDL.
Well it all depends on A50 today anyway. We're just observers really.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4695, Titus wrote:Can we please lynch Pickaxe? I know I am alone but this is not scum!DDL.
It’s nice to see DDL try.

I might be convinced to do Pickaxe if this rate keeps up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be popping in and out but Saturday is my DnD day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”